Author Topic: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | NOW SHIPPING, EXTRAS AVAILABLE  (Read 168043 times)

Offline Jebus

[GB] GMK Fleuriste | NOW SHIPPING, EXTRAS AVAILABLE
« on: Mon, 24 January 2022, 04:13:42 »

"You are taking a stroll in Paris, sorrounded by the creams and beiges of the city walls, admiring the beauty of all the sights it has to offer, before deciding to take a stroll on the promenade.
Suddenly, the scent of fresh flowers hit you and you notice a cozy flower shop, livening up the buildings with green and magenta, dotting it with colour.
The premise of GMK Fleuriste is to take you on a tour in Paris and bring a little of that beauty into your home."

GB LASTS FROM JANUARY 25 TO FEBRUARY 25

Estimated fulfillment date
2023 Q2

Prices

Vendors
ALL VENDORS LIVE

EU: CandyKeys
USA: Kono
Canada: DeskHero
OCE: DailyClack
UK: proto[Typist]
Asia: zFrontier
LATAM: Fancy Customs
SEA: iLumkb

Colours
Colours chosen are: RAL9001, RAL1015, RAL4006 and RAL 6036

Kits

Core
$119.99
The kit provides coverage for common layouts, including 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, 660, Alice.

Novelty Kit
$54.99
Flower shop and Paris themed novelties for everyone to enjoy.

Accent Kit
$46.99
Magenta and green accents for common spacebars, ISO enter keys and arrow keys. Includes further options for split and 6U spacebar users.

40s/Ortho
$44.99
Provides coverage for the most common small form factor layouts including Van variants, Candybar, Whimsy, JD40/45 and Ortho variants.

Numpad
$46.99
Pretty self-explanatory, a simple numpad kit with accent options.

Collaborations

HIBI
$62.99

MOZIcaps

TBD

Deskmats
$16.99
Promenade

Monument - Vert

Monument - Magenta

Monument - Beige

Renders

OGR by AKB

GMMK Pro by Glorious (Model by Elmo)

Fjell by Mekanisk

M60-A by RAMA WORKS

J-02 by Jae

Petrichor by AKB

Misc

IC Form   

Contact info:
Discord - Jebus#3245
Reddit - u/B3njaw

If you have anything to ask me feel free to hit me up!

Please consider supporting the set by using the signature below!

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=112243.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/wGK8VjV.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 November 2023, 10:48:34 by Jebus »

Offline Jebus

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | Feb 25-Jan 25
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 00:19:31 »
Reserved

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 02:37:10 »
Eager for the set to go live. I haven't partaken in a GMK GB in awhile, but I'm absolutely in love with this. Beautiful set!

Offline Jebus

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 05:53:39 »
Eager for the set to go live. I haven't partaken in a GMK GB in awhile, but I'm absolutely in love with this. Beautiful set!
Thank you! Really glad you like it!
I've updated the links with proxies that have their sites up, maybe it already has gone live in your region? :)

Offline napostrophe

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 13:46:56 »
Love the set and placed my order. GLWGB!

As a side note, is there a Discord server where we can expect to see updates about this set or is it gonna be basically flying blind outside of the GH thread?
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 January 2022, 00:27:30 by napostrophe »

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 16:55:23 »
Good looking set with good kitting. GLWGB!

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 00:25:14 »
Orders been placed. Best of luck!

Offline Jebus

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 02:09:27 »

As a side note, is there a Discord server where we can expect to see updates about this set or is it gonna be basically flying blind outside of the GH thread?
I currently don't have my own Discord server, but you can join any of the vendors' servers for updates on the set.
Good looking set with good kitting. GLWGB!
Orders been placed. Best of luck!
Thank you guys <3

All proxies are live!

« Last Edit: Wed, 26 January 2022, 02:44:58 by Jebus »

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 17:10:01 »

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that GBs that run on GH should have the same updates here as in Discord, imo. Runners should have the courtesy of updating people on the platform that they do the IC and GB. And I say this has a heavy user of kb-related discord servers.

Offline napostrophe

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 17:11:48 »
Maybe it's just me, but I feel that GBs that run on GH should have the same updates here as in Discord, imo. Runners should have the courtesy of updating people on the platform that they do the IC and GB. And I say this has a heavy user of kb-related discord servers.

Very true. I just think it's a bit nicer to be able to talk with people in more real time via Discord, especially if the designer is active there. It's a lot easier to get mini updates and stuff like that on Discord than it is on GH

Offline Dinerenblanc

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | The set is Live! Feb 25-Jan 25
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 02 February 2022, 00:17:20 »
How are the numbers looking?

Offline Jebus

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 02:15:21 »
I’m still waiting on a few proxies to update their numbers. Dvorcol is ready with the sales chart, we’ll post here as soon as we have everything.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 00:43:24 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 March 2022, 20:27:33 by dvorcol »

Offline napostrophe

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 00:53:25 »
Damn those numbers aren't great :(
I really hope this makes MOQ cuz i love the colors

Side note: As a heads up, the title of this thread says Feb 25-Jan 25, which is backwards. People might be seeing that and thinking the GB hasn't started yet. Might wanna fix that

Offline Jebus

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 01:05:58 »
Yeah honestly the numbers are looking pretty grim, even if we factor in that these don’t include sales numbers from zFrontier and Fancy Customs. I am working closely with the vendors to get the set made one way or another, but a lot of sets are struggling right now and sadly very few make it out of GB. From what I’ve gathered GMK lead times play a huge part in this. I’m hoping for the best :)

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 14:14:16 »
Oof, best of luck. Total shame if it doesn't make it.

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 14:49:55 »
Yeah honestly the numbers are looking pretty grim, even if we factor in that these don’t include sales numbers from zFrontier and Fancy Customs. I am working closely with the vendors to get the set made one way or another, but a lot of sets are struggling right now and sadly very few make it out of GB. From what I’ve gathered GMK lead times play a huge part in this. I’m hoping for the best :)

Sorry to hear about the numbers, it's a nice set.

I am part of those people, until GMK can produce 10+ sets a month the backlog is just way too big and will take way too long to get through.

Offline kidpid

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 15:57:45 »
That's really a shame. This set is really nice, and personally I joined in for Base, Novelties, and 40s, but I don't think I'd want to get the set without all the kits I've ordered making it. With the numbers as-is I think it might be best to move this back to IC and figure out why people weren't interested. GMK lead times for sure play a part, but I think there's more going on here than just that. I do recall there being some feedback in the IC that went ignored. A few things to consider off the top of my head:

• A good number of people are apprehensive about Kono as a vendor. Their reputation is not the greatest (I'm not saying whether or not it's warranted, but just saying how people feel)
  • There were some concerns about price. For example, GMK DMG R3's base kit had nearly the exact same coverage as Base + Numpad, however it was $125 rather than the $167 it is here
  • I don't think a full 40s kit was a good match for this set. Many sets are going with the 3 key physical support in base route since it's much cheaper and much more likely to run since 40s child kits don't really sell these days. I even brought up this concern during the IC (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=112243.msg3102551#msg3102551), but it went ignored

I think the design you have here is great. The colors are very nice, and the novelties and deskmats are beautiful. However, I think there were some unaddressed issues regarding kitting and pricing that should have been address prior to moving to GB and are likely a leading factor in the poor performance.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 February 2022, 16:00:07 by kidpid »

Offline amorino

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | The set is Live! Jan 25-Feb 25
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 05 February 2022, 19:13:21 »
Too bad it's performing bad. Either way I'll be joining the next days, I don't mind getting refunded, I want to support this set and the awesome work it has.

Offline JohnYYZ

• KanataKeys.co
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 05 February 2022, 23:55:57 »
This is a very nice set and I hope it makes it!

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 13:36:13 »
Got an update to the numbers?

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 12 February 2022, 21:20:20 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 March 2022, 20:26:48 by dvorcol »

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 12 February 2022, 23:46:58 »
Show Image

Nice! Slowly but surely getting there!

Offline Jebus

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 18 February 2022, 11:16:28 »
Hey folks, excited to announce the collab with MoziCaps! Raffle will be held this weekend, for more information, check out MoziCaps instagram!

Offline napostrophe

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 18 February 2022, 11:29:57 »
Hey folks, excited to announce the collab with MoziCaps! Raffle will be held this weekend, for more information, check out MoziCaps instagram!

Show Image

Take my money.

Offline Dinerenblanc

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | LAST WEEK OF THE GB | MOZICAPS COLLAB
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 24 February 2022, 06:20:30 »
Got an update on numbers?

Offline Jebus

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 25 February 2022, 11:33:18 »
Got an update on numbers?
Sorry for the lack of updates from last week. I didn't get updates from some of the vendors of the week 3 numbers, so we didn't want to post something that doesn't represent the actual sales numbers.
You can expect to see the final numbers shortly.

Offline TomatoMan

« Reply #27 on: Fri, 25 February 2022, 14:43:37 »
Man i love this set so hard but the current wait times i don't really wanna pull the trigger  :'( Hopefully i will be able to grab the extras when they deliver but nice job 1 of the best sets looking sets on the hobby

Offline Jebus

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 02:04:07 »
Hey folks, we are rounding up the final numbers for the set. At the time of this comment, there's still a chance to join at most vendors, however there's still a chance to join 'till the 28th as Kono, Prototypist, CandyKeys and zFrontier has extended their website up over the whole weekend.
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 March 2022, 08:43:37 by Jebus »

Offline oesterlin

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | Last Day of the GB | KONO Extended Over the Weekend
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 26 February 2022, 04:41:49 »
Praying that at least Base made it to MOQ  ;D

Offline Aomerro

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 21:14:09 »
Hello everyone and hello Jebus, im new here just for this set cuz i love this set so much and i placed order on base novelties and accent on zFrontier, this set is my first gmk GB even though i heard the lead time is pretty grim now that i might have to wait for 2 years or even longer? idk. Anyway i see people posted that the sale numbers didn't reached the moq, so how is it going now on the numbers?

Offline Jebus

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 02:21:50 »
Hello everyone and hello Jebus, im new here just for this set cuz i love this set so much and i placed order on base novelties and accent on zFrontier, this set is my first gmk GB even though i heard the lead time is pretty grim now that i might have to wait for 2 years or even longer? idk. Anyway i see people posted that the sale numbers didn't reached the moq, so how is it going now on the numbers?

Heya! The reason the final numbers haven't been posted yet is because I'm still waiting on two vendors to update their final numbers.

Now that a few days have passed, it's timely that I've at least told all of you that, thankfully, Core, Novelty and Accent kits WILL BE MADE! The two exceptions being the Numpad kit and 40s kit, which I can't say for certain will make it. Extras are the main topic of conversation right now so this could change, but once everything is set in stone we'll post all the info here. Hold on a little longer everyone, thank you for your patience. :)

Offline Dinerenblanc

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | Rounding Up Numbers
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 02:32:22 »
Congrats on making MOQ!

Offline hermi12345

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 06:02:32 »
Congrats! Cant wait to receive my set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Aomerro

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 09:12:21 »
YES!YES!YES!
Congrats! Move on to “waiting then forget” statement

Offline napostrophe

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 15:22:58 »
I'm really happy to see this made MOQ!

Here's to hoping there aren't any delays 🙏

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 20:35:30 »

Heya! The reason the final numbers haven't been posted yet is because I'm still waiting on two vendors to update their final numbers.

Now that a few days have passed, it's timely that I've at least told all of you that, thankfully, Core, Novelty and Accent kits WILL BE MADE! The two exceptions being the Numpad kit and 40s kit, which I can't say for certain will make it. Extras are the main topic of conversation right now so this could change, but once everything is set in stone we'll post all the info here. Hold on a little longer everyone, thank you for your patience. :)

Got an update on numbers and whether 40s made it? thanks

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | Waiting for Final Numbers
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 15 March 2022, 20:26:18 »

More
<-- without extras

Offline kidpid

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 15 March 2022, 23:37:13 »
Pretty bummed that the 40s kit didn't make it, but I'm not all that surprised. Regardless, I'm happy that this set is being made because I love the design!

Offline Jebus

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 01:39:41 »
Hey folks, sorry for the absurd amount of time for the final numbers to be posted. During this time we had a lot of discussions about extras and as you can see, some kits unfortunately had to be cut.
Cancels and refunds will be carried out in the coming days for everyone that ordered these sets.

I’d like to thank everyone for the feedback and support you provided and importantly, for helping to make this set happen! Now comes the ‘best’ part: the waiting and boy do I hope we won’t be waiting 2+ goddamn years for the set to be made. :)

Big shoutout to Dvorcol for the time and effort he puts into making the sales charts, thank you!
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 March 2022, 09:17:20 by Jebus »

Offline Keyboard Lab

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | GB Has Concluded!
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 01:56:19 »
somehow reminds me of the sunset, nice!

Offline Jebus

Re: [GB] GMK Fleuriste | Waiting for invoice
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 08:24:14 »
Hey folks, no news for the time being, we are still waiting for the invoice from GMK.
On the bright side tho we already have fake Fleuriste caps with fkin japanese sublegends. Really multicultural. What is life?

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 08:45:35 »
Hey folks, no news for the time being, we are still waiting for the invoice from GMK.
On the bright side tho we already have fake Fleuriste caps with fkin japanese sublegends. Really multicultural. What is life?
Show Image

"Imitation is the greatest form of flattery."

....sigh

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Offline prasedenica

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 26 May 2022, 01:32:29 »
I love the classic design of this keyboard set

Offline timbooktwo

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 24 June 2022, 14:50:34 »
I would love to buy one of these  :thumb:

Offline Banannahz

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 27 July 2022, 03:41:43 »
Hello! Just wanted to ask if there are any updates? 😅

Offline Jebus

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 12:35:39 »
Hello! Just wanted to ask if there are any updates? 😅
Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately we are still waiting for the invoices to come. I’ve received no new information from the vendors, so I’m kinda in the dark right now :(
I don’t want to bump the post until something worth mentioning happens, but definitely keep an eye out for news in the future as I’ll post it here once I have something. :)

Offline Aomerro

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 26 August 2022, 01:54:08 »
hi~any invoice from GMK? Are we in line

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 26 August 2022, 17:22:39 »
Awwww I'm really dissapointed I didn't hear about this set before! I came up with a similar idea for a set a while back and I'm glad someone made a set like that.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline Jebus

« Reply #49 on: Mon, 19 September 2022, 04:21:35 »
Hey folks!
I’ve been informed that the invoices have been sent out, with payment due in November.
More importantly the first round of colour samples are also on their way to CandyKeys, then sent to me. Stay tuned for updates 😊
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 September 2022, 23:38:02 by Jebus »