Author Topic: [GB] Smoked Italian Cheese blend, Orders CLOSED  (Read 52922 times)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Re: [GB] Smoked Italian Cheese blend, Not KBD related, Orders Open
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 15:44:40 »
So slight change in plans.  I learned at the cheese counter today that reggiano and parmesan are one and the same.  So, the mix will be half and half with the reggiano and romano.  Round 2 will be a mix of reggiano, romano, and asiago.

Ordered 3- am probably late but great idea!!

Not to late, I have yours in the spreadsheet.  Orders will be open until Wed and ship Monday.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:34:48 »
I've imported everything from cars to pressure washers to lightsabers into Canada, never cheese, but there is nothing stopping me from doing so!

What is the recommended "portion" to get for a healthy chunk/block of cheese? I want to order enough, but will have to take the budget into consideration. :thumb:

Cheers

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:40:24 »
I've imported everything from cars to pressure washers to lightsabers into Canada, never cheese, but there is nothing stopping me from doing so!

What is the recommended "portion" to get for a healthy chunk/block of cheese? I want to order enough, but will have to take the budget into consideration. :thumb:

Cheers

It really isn't the importation details, it is the cost of shipping in a quick enough manner that I would feel safe sending to someone else.  Personally, I eat stuff that by any normal rationalization, would not be eaten.  But I am paranoid regarding serving to other people.  The quickest shipping I could get from USPS was 3-5 days.  This is mostly due to customs delays. 

If Halverson is OK with it, I can send it to him as he will be heading back to Canada shortly and he can ship once there for less time not refrigerated.  You might want to get in touch with him regarding this.  If it goes through, I can send your portion to him with his and save on shipping on this side of the border.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:44:44 »

Cheers

It really isn't the importation details, it is the cost of shipping in a quick enough manner that I would feel safe sending to someone else.  Personally, I eat stuff that by any normal rationalization, would not be eaten.  But I am paranoid regarding serving to other people.  The quickest shipping I could get from USPS was 3-5 days.  This is mostly due to customs delays. 

If Halverson is OK with it, I can send it to him as he will be heading back to Canada shortly and he can ship once there for less time not refrigerated.  You might want to get in touch with him regarding this.  If it goes through, I can send your portion to him with his and save on shipping on this side of the border.

Oh don't worry about the logistics, I've got my methods, and a US address for receiving. :)

Would love to try some of your stuff, even if it'll take me a little bit of work, haha. Maybe even try a Mac and Cheese recipe, if you've got one to recommend.

Just need your advice on what quantity would be a good amount so it'll be worth the trouble, haha. I'm guessing 3-4 portions will equate to a small block from the grocery store?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:46:54 »

Cheers

Oh don't worry about the logistics, I've got my methods, and a US address for receiving. :)

Would love to try some of your stuff, even if it'll take me a little bit of work, haha. Maybe even try a Mac and Cheese recipe, if you've got one to recommend.

Just need your advice on what quantity would be a good amount so it'll be worth the trouble, haha. I'm guessing 3-4 portions will equate to a small block from the grocery store?

Gotcha, US address works MUCH better on my end.

As for how I use it, I have put it in about anything aside from desserts.  Regarding portion size, 3-4 would be a nice start and should last a while.

Offline phosphoric

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:48:54 »
i'm lactose intolerant
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:54:02 »
i'm lactose intolerant

I'm no cheese connoisseur. Will I still be able to appreciate this cheese?

I'm both lactose intolerant, and don't like cheese in general...but the smoked cheese Melvang makes is an experience all it's own. Believe me when I say you won't regret grabbing some. These two know what they're doing!

YES YES YES

I can vouch for this, they know how to smoke a cheese.  MMmmmm

So this is for real and not a joke? Read like a tp post at first  :))

These people do not joke about smoked cheese.  >:D

They're basically honorary Wisconsinites at this point.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:06:02 »
One thing I forgot to mention was all first responders including fire, police, and EMT, along with all branches of military both past and present get free shipping for anything I offer, including private purchases and GBs.  If this applies, please send me a PM and I will not it on the Google form responses spreadsheet.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:14:07 »
One thing I forgot to mention was all first responders including fire, police, and EMT, along with all branches of military both past and present get free shipping for anything I offer, including private purchases and GBs.  If this applies, please send me a PM and I will not it on the Google form responses spreadsheet.

Wow, that's really cool.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:17:05 »
Just a heads up, I haven't followed too closely but I wanted to mention lately some of my USPS Priority items have taken up to a week for no apparent reason. Just wanted to mention that in case you might feel the need to do some sort of extra insulation, again didn't read everything so maybe that's already been considered.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:18:56 »
Just a heads up, I haven't followed too closely but I wanted to mention lately some of my USPS Priority items have taken up to a week for no apparent reason. Just wanted to mention that in case you might feel the need to do some sort of extra insulation, again didn't read everything so maybe that's already been considered.
Same here. I'm in the Midwest. All my Priority packages have taken at least one or two extra days.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:27:06 »

I have noticed this, but mostly only when over a weekend or holidays where mail doesn't move.  This is the primary reason why I am mailing these out on a Monday.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:32:30 »

I have noticed this, but mostly only when over a weekend or holidays where mail doesn't move.  This is the primary reason why I am mailing these out on a Monday.

I believe USPS won't be open on Monday due to MLK day, at least that's what I was told when I went to send out a board today.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:32:53 »

I believe USPS won't be open on Monday due to MLK day, at least that's what I was told when I went to send out a board today.

Oh, GREAT.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:33:20 »
Yeap it appears that they're closed on Monday, here's the schedule. http://www.theholidayschedule.com/post-office-holidays.php

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:38:22 »

I will be leaving the order form up until Wednesday 20Jan2016.  Invoices will start going out tomorrow night after I get these smoked, grated, and mixed.  If I don't have enough to satisfy all the orders, I will get more cheese and keep up with this until I can satisfy all orders.  These will mail out probably the Monday 25Jan2016, so please get invoices paid quick.  The reason for the Monday shipping is because I don't want these sitting in a warehouse all day Sunday.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:39:08 »

I will be leaving the order form up until Wednesday 20Jan2016.  Invoices will start going out tomorrow night after I get these smoked, grated, and mixed.  If I don't have enough to satisfy all the orders, I will get more cheese and keep up with this until I can satisfy all orders.  These will mail out probably the Monday 25Jan2016, so please get invoices paid quick.  The reason for the Monday shipping is because I don't want these sitting in a warehouse all day Sunday.

Oops my apologies, didn't see that you meant the Monday of the 25th. You should be good then. :thumb:

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 00:28:49 »

Oops my apologies, didn't see that you meant the Monday of the 25th. You should be good then. :thumb:

Not a problem.

Due to getting a new grater and the shavings are much thinner and creating a lot more air, portion size has been increased from 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup for no cost difference.
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 January 2016, 00:30:26 by Melvang »

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 13:00:08 »

Not a problem.

Due to getting a new grater and the shavings are much thinner and creating a lot more air, portion size has been increased from 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup for no cost difference.

YASSSSSSSS!!!! all the cheese :)
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Alexiss

• Exquisite Lady of Bumfluff
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 14:04:20 »
Now that's a lot of cheese!  :D

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #70 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 01:12:49 »
oh shoot, if these mail out on the 25th, I may get to try them! I'm visiting my gf on the 30th so I hope the cheese can last 5 days
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #71 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 01:16:35 »
Sigh...
Someone please describe the taste experience to me T_T

My mind started to think of recipes with it, some interesting one is smoky carbonara or smoky potato gratin
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 January 2016, 04:39:14 by jokrik »
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #72 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 04:35:31 »

Sigh...
Someone please describe the taste experience to me T_T

My mind started to think of recipes with eat, one interesting one is smoky carbonara or smoky potato gratin

Smokey parm poutine

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 18:27:16 »
Please bill me! I need!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 18:50:41 »
Please bill me! I need!

I will start sending out invoices tomorrow some time, and mailing will start next Monday.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 14:15:09 »
Any links or suggestions as to how to consume this little box of heaven we are about to receive?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 14:19:14 »
Any links or suggestions as to how to consume this little box of heaven we are about to receive?
Sprinkle on pizza, mac n cheese, grilled cheese, anything with a cheese base haha
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 14:21:59 »
Sprinkle on pizza, mac n cheese, grilled cheese, anything with a cheese base haha

Pretty much, just don't use this as the primary cheese in anything cooked.  When cooked the flavor amplifies, both the natural flavors of this cheese, and the flavors of the smoke.  Please use lightly until you get a better feel of cooking with it.  When I use smoked cheddar in Mac and Cheese, even using the regular boxes of Kraft, only about 2 or 3 swipes down the grater is plenty.  Even then 3 is almost overpowering.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #78 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:27:06 »
"I am doing a group buy for my smoke Italian cheese blend.  The three cheeses are parmesan, reggiano, and romano.  "

These are not three different kind of cheese, but only two.  :thumb:
There is:
- parmigiano reggiano (parmesam made in the city of Parma - Reggio emilia)
- romano (is suppose you intend pecorino romano) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecorino_Romano

"I don't make the cheese, I buy it from the store and put it in the smoker for ~1 hour. "

The cheese is absolutely not supposed to be put in the smoker! What kind of silly, unnatural taste will it acquire? Surely no cheese is made to end up in a silly smoker.
Your culinary conduct is borderline criminal and insulting for those who made those cheese. Including the cows.  :))
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:28:48 by Giorgio »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 06:28:28 »
"I am doing a group buy for my smoke Italian cheese blend.  The three cheeses are parmesan, reggiano, and romano.  "

These are not three different kind of cheese, but only two.  :thumb:
There is:
- parmigiano reggiano (parmesam made in the city of Parma - Reggio emilia)
- romano (is suppose you intend pecorino romano) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecorino_Romano

"I don't make the cheese, I buy it from the store and put it in the smoker for ~1 hour. "

The cheese is absolutely not supposed to be put in the smoker! What kind of silly, unnatural taste will it acquire? Surely no cheese is made to end up in a silly smoker.
Your culinary conduct is borderline criminal and insulting for those who made those cheese. Including the cows.  :))

I actually learned this after I made the post.  This buy is two cheeses.  The next round will be three with my addition of asiago.

I can assure you the cheese does come out delicious.  I agree many Italians may not agree with me.

At some point I do want to attempt to make my own prosciutto.

For the record, I have been to Italy.  When I was in the US Navy, on my deployment, we pulled into Naples (Napoli) for  days.  Had a great time and had some amazing food.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 06:32:19 »
I really hope I remember to sign up for this later. Definitely missed out on some quality GBs while I was gone.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #81 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 12:16:29 »
So I received mine yesterday evening. I was sort of a shipping Guinea pig/early buyer. Thanks Melvang!

When saw the box I was so excited!  I opened the baggies up and took a nice long smell...smells like amazing Italian cheese smoked by a wise, bearded old artisan and his awesome wife. Just what I was hoping for!

I was hoping to put it on eggs this morning, but The Commander/wife said cereal so no go. But then she left to go teach school so I was alone with my cheese. What can I make?  Lasagna?  Chicken Parmesan?  Gotta go to work soon...

Gotta make a decision. No time for fancy food. I gotta make lunch. Ok maybe grilled cheese. I could make two for lunch.

The Precious

Got my bread buttered and ready.

The Precious. Again.

Precious + Cheddar

Cooking. Hurry up!

Perfection

So, how's the taste?  Adds a bit of a bite to the cheddar, and gives it a hint of smoke.

Truth be told, I ate that whole sammich right there at 8:00 this morning. Then I made another, with just a little more Melvangium Cheese. Tried a bite, was even better. Ate that whole one too. 8:30. Crap. Now what am I going to eat for lunch?  Made two more, each with a little less than a tablespoon of Melvangium. Had to put them in the trunk so I wouldn't eat them on the way to work.

Had them for lunch. Sorry no pics. They were awesome. This experiment is a success. The end.

PS- Melvang you will be hearing from my doctor regarding my overconsumption of grilled cheese today.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 January 2016, 12:18:40 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 15:23:12 »

This is America, we do what we want.  >:D

PS- Melvang you will be hearing from my doctor regarding my overconsumption of grilled cheese today.

LOL.  Glad your experiment was a success!  :thumb:

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 16:00:12 »
So I received mine yesterday evening. I was sort of a shipping Guinea pig/early buyer. Thanks Melvang!

When saw the box I was so excited!  I opened the baggies up and took a nice long smell...smells like amazing Italian cheese smoked by a wise, bearded old artisan and his awesome wife. Just what I was hoping for!

I was hoping to put it on eggs this morning, but The Commander/wife said cereal so no go. But then she left to go teach school so I was alone with my cheese. What can I make?  Lasagna?  Chicken Parmesan?  Gotta go to work soon...

Gotta make a decision. No time for fancy food. I gotta make lunch. Ok maybe grilled cheese. I could make two for lunch.

The Precious
Show Image

Got my bread buttered and ready.
Show Image

The Precious. Again.
Show Image

Precious + Cheddar
Show Image

Cooking. Hurry up!
Show Image

Perfection
Show Image

So, how's the taste?  Adds a bit of a bite to the cheddar, and gives it a hint of smoke.

Truth be told, I ate that whole sammich right there at 8:00 this morning. Then I made another, with just a little more Melvangium Cheese. Tried a bite, was even better. Ate that whole one too. 8:30. Crap. Now what am I going to eat for lunch?  Made two more, each with a little less than a tablespoon of Melvangium. Had to put them in the trunk so I wouldn't eat them on the way to work.

Had them for lunch. Sorry no pics. They were awesome. This experiment is a success. The end.

Glad you liked it.  Fair warning, these portions were from an earlier batch that didn't quite get as much smoke due to having way to much cheese in my smoker for that run, was close to 40 pounds.  This run will be a bit more potent.

Just a heads up, orders will close tonight at midnight Central time. 

Invoices will also start going out tonight as well.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Also, a good grilled cheese requires at least one slice of American, for good melting. I like to use American with either colby jack, cheddar, or both. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: [GB] Smoked Italian Cheese blend, Orders CLOSED
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 01:27:42 »
paid! excited to see how it tastes :)
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 01:31:03 »
Paid for cheese! Yay!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 01:48:01 »
Thank you guys for the prompt payment.  Halverson, since you paid for overnight, I will get yours in the mail tomorrow morning.  The rest will be shipped out Monday morning so it isn't sitting in a warehouse all day Sunday.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 01:48:45 »

Thank you guys for the prompt payment.  Halverson, since you paid for overnight, I will get yours in the mail tomorrow morning.  The rest will be shipped out Monday morning so it isn't sitting in a warehouse all day Sunday.

Thanks melvang!

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 01:53:06 »
Also, a good grilled cheese requires at least one slice of American, for good melting. I like to use American with either colby jack, cheddar, or both. :)

Grilled Cheese and Alfredo, here I come!

This probably can't be made the Alton Brown's way, but if anyone is interested.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #90 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 02:01:57 »

Grilled Cheese and Alfredo, here I come!

This probably can't be made the Alton Brown's way, but if anyone is interested.

Alton is love, Alton is life

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 02:07:57 »
All invoices have been sent.  If you did not get one, or is the wrong amount please let me know.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 06:12:37 »
Paid!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 08:57:39 »
Just a heads up, shipping went up as of Sunday this week.  Shipping for these went from 5.95 to 6.80.  I am not worried about it, but if anyone feels like they need to pay this back, just shoot me a pm and I can give my email for a gift.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 10:48:37 »
Paid this morning. I can't even tell you how psyched I am for this cheese.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #95 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 10:59:27 »
Paid.  :cool:

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 14:31:50 »
Again thank you guys for the prompt payments, only 5 left to pay, over 3/4 of the way there.  And this is in about 15 hours.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 14:33:05 »
Again thank you guys for the prompt payments, only 5 left to pay, over 3/4 of the way there.  And this is in about 15 hours.

When it's for anything food related, we are a prompt group of individuals.  :))

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 15:44:11 »
Sorry, just paid mine about an hour ago. Had a lot of running around to do today. :thumb:

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #99 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 20:58:38 »

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps