Author Topic: [GB] GMK Hydro | (Completed)  (Read 212175 times)

Offline n__dles

Re: [GB] GMK Hydro | (Shipping to Keyclack)
« Reply #400 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 01:49:48 »
Got my set today!
*Two* spacebar sets? Since you've got 9 spacebars you can hook ya boy up with a blue 7u, right? ;) I'm only half joking..

Offline Atredl

« Reply #401 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 01:59:57 »
Are those classic winkeys padprinted or double shot?
They're padprinted.

Oops I guess I should have checked. I could have sworn I remembered them being double-shot. Memory can't be trusted lol

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #402 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 13:49:24 »
Tried to sneak in a hydro order but site is shutdown now. Wonder if there are still extras that will be available upon return.
keyboards.

Offline Chazmondo

« Reply #403 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 04:31:28 »
Recieved my set too :). I hold off posting a potato pic...

Best wishes to your family jchan.

Offline rustywok

« Reply #404 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 15:15:41 »
I must have been all "super-serious" when I got the main Hydro set but decided not to get the novelties. What was I thinking? Or not thinking. 

Offline jmdaly

« Reply #405 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 21:13:08 »
jchan, were the international orders dropped off at DHL? My DHL tracking is still at "Shipment information received". Or is DHL tracking just slow to update?

Have you seen any movement on your package? I'm in Ottawa, and my tracking status has just been showing "Shipment information received" since Jan. 19th.

Offline fanman888

« Reply #406 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 00:43:10 »
jchan, were the international orders dropped off at DHL? My DHL tracking is still at "Shipment information received". Or is DHL tracking just slow to update?

Have you seen any movement on your package? I'm in Ottawa, and my tracking status has just been showing "Shipment information received" since Jan. 19th.

Nope, still the same status. Jchan said he dropped them off, so either he was mistaken or DHL messed up. I've sent in a ticket to DHL but have yet to hear back from them. I can't imagine DHL losing every Canadian Hydro order though...

Offline testplsignore

• I am one with the Cup Rubber...
« Reply #407 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 04:58:53 »

Nope, still the same status. Jchan said he dropped them off, so either he was mistaken or DHL messed up. I've sent in a ticket to DHL but have yet to hear back from them. I can't imagine DHL losing every Canadian Hydro order though...

Yeah something is up with the DHL international orders, I have one heading to AU and the same problem.

I also had a DHL parcel from ZealPC that was shipped on Wednesday (25th) and just got delivered today on Sunday (!). :eek:

Hopefully DHL can tell us what's up since Jchan needs to be with his family right now.

Realforce 10AE 45g Type-S & 55g    HHKB BT & Type-S    Realforce RGB Hype-S    FC980C    FC660C    Filco BT TKL

Offline jmdaly

« Reply #408 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 08:48:25 »

Yeah something is up with the DHL international orders, I have one heading to AU and the same problem.

I also had a DHL parcel from ZealPC that was shipped on Wednesday (25th) and just got delivered today on Sunday (!). :eek:

Hopefully DHL can tell us what's up since Jchan needs to be with his family right now.

Thanks for letting me know guys. If I see any change on my package or get any more info, I'll definitely post here and let you know.

Offline lee jeong woo

« Reply #409 on: Tue, 31 January 2017, 00:19:18 »
When do you start shipping again?

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #410 on: Tue, 31 January 2017, 07:42:45 »
Seems am not alone with the DHL problems. Mine says shipped on the 19th of January and have yet to receive them. Tracking also shows no change other than 'shipment info received'. Terrible service from such a premium shipping provider imho.

« Reply #411 on: Tue, 31 January 2017, 08:13:55 »
When do you start shipping again?

I'm sure he'll start shipping again as soon as he can. He's dealing with a family medical emergency and that should take precedent over getting us pieces of plastic.  I want my caps as bad as the next guy but he should be with his family.

Offline fanman888

« Reply #412 on: Tue, 31 January 2017, 21:22:44 »

Thanks for letting me know guys. If I see any change on my package or get any more info, I'll definitely post here and let you know.

Have movement, says the parcel is picked up and will be delivered on Feb 2nd!!!!  :eek:
You should check your tracking too!

Offline testplsignore

• I am one with the Cup Rubber...
« Reply #413 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 01:58:36 »
Yep, looks like they got picked up today!

Realforce 10AE 45g Type-S & 55g    HHKB BT & Type-S    Realforce RGB Hype-S    FC980C    FC660C    Filco BT TKL

Offline jmdaly

« Reply #414 on: Wed, 01 February 2017, 08:49:56 »
Yep, looks like they got picked up today!

Mine shows progress as well! Supposed to be here by end of day today  :thumb:

Offline zoomwalt

« Reply #415 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 17:06:39 »
Got my 2 sets, and I love it. I'm using one set on my daily driver at work - I'll have to post a picture when the weather gets better.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #416 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 19:18:21 »
Hi everyone,

Regular operations should start up again soon.

TLDR: We got discharged yesterday, and I will be back at it this upcoming week. Thank you for understanding + patience. This will be pumped out next week.  :thumb: and finished.
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #417 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 07:24:27 »
Hi everyone,

TLDR: We got discharged yesterday, and I will be back at it this upcoming week. Thank you for understanding + patience. This will be pumped out next week.  :thumb: and finished.

Welcome back! Hope everything's OK
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline haofu612

« Reply #418 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 09:34:28 »
Nice

Offline FLOCKA

• New name: ghostdeini
[GB] GMK Hydro | (Shipping to Keyclack)
« Reply #419 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 17:49:05 »
Glad to hear things are getting better. Please take all the time you need, health and family always come before work!

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #420 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 17:55:18 »
Glad to hear things are getting better. Please take all the time you need, health and family always come before work!

+1 on this. Glad to see you back on the boards, Jchan. Hope the fam is doing well. You'll be glad to hear us keyboard nerds are still, well, keyboard nerds.

Offline lee jeong woo

« Reply #421 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 09:37:10 »
https://www.keyclack.com/

when open your homepage ?

Offline stillzman

« Reply #422 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 09:57:15 »
Hi everyone,

Glad things are getting better for you, also thanks for the communication during a tough time!

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #423 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 19:02:20 »
Keyclack is now operating. I've spent some time shipping + packing some stuff today + replying to all emails :).

Please let me know if you have questions. This week is dedicated to 1965 refunds + Hydro shipment.

I expect both to be done by this week. Thanks for your patience & understanding.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #424 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 19:21:33 »
Keyclack is now operating. I've spent some time shipping + packing some stuff today + replying to all emails :).

Please let me know if you have questions. This week is dedicated to 1965 refunds + Hydro shipment.

I expect both to be done by this week. Thanks for your patience & understanding.

Glad to hear!

Today I finally built up a carbon fiber plate - ended up putting Hydro on, and my god, it's growing on me.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #425 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 09:51:52 »

Glad to hear!

Today I finally built up a carbon fiber plate - ended up putting Hydro on, and my god, it's growing on me.

Show Image

:eek:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #426 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 12:17:19 »
No one's brave enough to reveal their Entling v2 win yet?!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #427 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 12:17:57 »

Glad to hear!

Show Image

She's a beaut!! GJ

Offline frostylove

« Reply #428 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 04:18:47 »
oh.. So stupid that I miss the novelties set! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyone has additional novelties set???
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 February 2017, 04:20:52 by frostylove »
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #429 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 08:44:00 »
No one's brave enough to reveal their Entling v2 win yet?!
Yeah I don't think I've seen any of them :( really wanted to see one on a board with Hydro.

Offline numerofour

« Reply #430 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 08:49:39 »
Anyone knows anything about shipment to china? Having problems trying to get info from the chinese seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #431 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 11:19:42 »
oh.. So stupid that I miss the novelties set! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyone has additional novelties set???
Good luck m8. Everyone's regretting not getting them turtles. I'm keeping mine forever.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #432 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 19:58:39 »
Anyone knows anything about shipment to china? Having problems trying to get info from the chinese seller.

The shipment to China was made a long time ago. Please message them using aliwangwang (taobao chat application) and chat with them :).

Offline numerofour

« Reply #433 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 20:35:21 »

The shipment to China was made a long time ago. Please message them using aliwangwang (taobao chat application) and chat with them :).
Ok thanks!

Offline lee jeong woo

« Reply #434 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 21:34:58 »
hydro is beautiful !

thanks jchan94

Offline FLOCKA

• New name: ghostdeini
« Reply #435 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 16:31:52 »
So, so happy with my last minute Hydro order. Thank you for your hard work Jchan! Right now I've got the set on a plain ol' Pok3r, but I'll be slapping these on ramabae soon

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #436 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 16:33:56 »

Glad to hear!

Show Image

Wow, this looks so good. X60?

« Reply #437 on: Tue, 14 February 2017, 08:56:32 »
Anyone else still waiting for a shipping notification?

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #438 on: Tue, 14 February 2017, 09:21:22 »

Yeah, mine is still in processing, but jchan said that 1965 MOQ refunds and Hydro shipments would be his priority this week, now that things have gotten a bit better on his end.

« Reply #439 on: Tue, 14 February 2017, 09:36:34 »

Yeah, mine is still in processing, but jchan said that 1965 MOQ refunds and Hydro shipments would be his priority this week, now that things have gotten a bit better on his end.

Yeah I saw where he said he was planning to have Hydro and 1965 refunds done by the end of last week.  I was just curious since he posted on R/MK this morning about a discount on remaining Hydro stock and he opened up the Strong Spirit GB today.  Just want to make sure I didn't get forgotten.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #440 on: Tue, 14 February 2017, 17:32:01 »

Yeah I saw where he said he was planning to have Hydro and 1965 refunds done by the end of last week.  I was just curious since he posted on R/MK this morning about a discount on remaining Hydro stock and he opened up the Strong Spirit GB today.  Just want to make sure I didn't get forgotten.

1965 Refunds should be done with by now :).

Hydro finishes this week as I'm waiting for the peanuts to come in, and it should all be out by then! woohoo! :D

Strong spirit opened because 1965 refunds are done. I would not have opened it otherwise   :p

Offline potatobbq

« Reply #441 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 00:30:57 »

I was actually thinking the exact same thing, but I guess there's still at least 2 of us :) Thanks for the updates jchan94.

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #442 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 16:59:10 »

1965 Refunds should be done with by now :) .

Hydro finishes this week as I'm waiting for the peanuts to come in, and it should all be out by then! woohoo! :D

Strong spirit opened because 1965 refunds are done. I would not have opened it otherwise   :p

I'm half excited for my Hydro set to finally come. The other half of my excitement is reserved for the M65-A to house these sweet caps!  ;D

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

« Reply #443 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 14:57:05 »
Anyone else still waiting on tracking info?

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #444 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 15:49:22 »
Anyone else still waiting on tracking info?

Yes. I emailed jchan about my order earlier this week and he said it'd go out this week. I'm guessing some **** might have come up, so I'll give it another week.

Offline Chaosti

• Plastic Enthusiast
« Reply #445 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 19:27:33 »
Totally random, but I had a dream I won a Hydro set in a giveaway and woke up super excited...and then I had all these regrets come crashing down when I realized I didn't participate in the initial buy. This can't be healthy to dream about keycaps, right?

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #446 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 19:42:07 »
Hi Everyone,

This GB will be concluded on Monday. I've finished the prep work to get it all shipped out. Labels are gonna be slapped on this weekend, and you'll see tracking then.

Unfortunately, it doesn't get picked up until Tuesday because Monday is a public holiday.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #447 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 22:29:13 »
Hi Everyone,

This GB will be concluded on Monday. I've finished the prep work to get it all shipped out. Labels are gonna be slapped on this weekend, and you'll see tracking then.

Unfortunately, it doesn't get picked up until Tuesday because Monday is a public holiday.

Got my notification. thank you!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #448 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 22:10:58 »
A bunch of stuff has been packaged and tracking, etc will be sent later tonight.

Pretty sure I'll have it done 100% tomorrow or so. Thanks for your patience.

On another note, I'm down to last few units. Maybe 5 or something like that.

And GMK said they have some spare novelty sets (about 10), that they will be shipping to me soon. So watch out for those.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 22:17:59 »

GMK said they have some spare novelty sets (about 10), that they will be shipping to me soon. So watch out for those.

OH, I WILL.