geekhack Community > Off Topic

dey'gon'git'Drumph'dis'tine'o'no?

(1/20) > >>

tp4tissue:
Think it'gone wurk ? o' he actually tefl0n.

fohat.digs:
It's time for the Republican Party to move on, and from what I have read they are more than ready.

But for now, they will have to wail and moan hard enough and loud enough to convince "the core" that they still care about that fat toad and his delusions.

There is no doubt that he did the crime, but to your question as to whether he will do the time, probably not. But he is pretty well ruined, and presumably his vile spawn also.

noisyturtle:
The FBI would never have went in if they did not have very good evidence against him, unless the entire thing was orchestrated to show he had nothing to hide and signal all his friends, which Trump did via Twitter as it was happening (mentioning the specific places they looked, and what they seized.)

So this is either good news they have something solid against him, or a smokescreen to hide further corruption. Neither would surprise me in the slightest.
My faith in my country to do what is right is zero.

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Tue, 09 August 2022, 21:52:43 ---
My faith in my country to do what is right is zero.

--- End quote ---

Cynicism is precisely what put us where we are today.

Even when you don't think either side is perfect, or even close, *IT  IS  IMPERATIVE* that you always give your full support to the lesser of 2 evils.

If you did not invest your vote in Hillary Clinton in 2016, then you are directly to blame for putting this country where it is today.

chyros:
I've been told that the alternatives to Trump are mostly hardcore conservatives. Are they better or worse than Trump?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version