Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1634006 times)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Mega-Thread
« Reply #250 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:56:41 »
aww so this is the birth place of that cutie cat paw keycaps :-*
i should bookmark this thread so i wont miss next sale, im still newb ;D

Glad you came to check out the thread. Meowcaps V2 is currently in development so keep an eye out for news in the near future  :thumb:

Will there be a new chairman?      :cool:

Not likely. We made chairman as a joke really. Koala-T ended up wanting to give it away as a gift. I can tell you that there will likely be a better gift for V2.

Offline gadzkun

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Mega-Thread
« Reply #251 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 21:21:09 »
aww so this is the birth place of that cutie cat paw keycaps :-*
i should bookmark this thread so i wont miss next sale, im still newb ;D

Glad you came to check out the thread. Meowcaps V2 is currently in development so keep an eye out for news in the near future  :thumb:

yeay!~ glad to hear the news. :3
now its waiting time and check :-*

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread
« Reply #252 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 18:04:38 »
Got mine safely in Canada! Thanks so much Kudos and Koala-T  :D

My girlfriend really respects the skill levels of all the artisans, and she likes the brocaps and Krap that I have - but these are the first ones she has tried to claim ownership of! I am deep in the process of collecting parts to make a mech specially for her in her native French-Canadian layout (no key set supports this, but I've done the best I can). Her favorite key, the dragonfruit, will be the crown jewel of her board  :cool:

Terrible pic! I'll get some better ones as soon as it's not nighttime.

Offline dan002

« Reply #253 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 18:29:52 »

My girlfriend really respects the skill levels of all the artisans, and she likes the brocaps and Krap that I have - but these are the first ones she has tried to claim ownership of! I am deep in the process of collecting parts to make a mech specially for her in her native French-Canadian layout (no key set supports this, but I've done the best I can). Her favorite key, the dragonfruit, will be the crown jewel of her board  :cool:

Show Image

They all look great. From that picture I can't see any flaws. Anyhow, how deep is the top of key to where the stem is?
Peace, love and keyboards.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #254 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 18:40:28 »

Show Image

They all look great. From that picture I can't see any flaws. Anyhow, how deep is the top of key to where the stem is?

Does this answer your question? Sorry I only have my phone with me at the moment. The comparison is a GMK Row 1 cap:

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #255 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 19:11:59 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

We are both flattered and honored by your kind words. I'm sure Koala will be ecstatic to hear that your gf has taken a liking to her work. She got into casting primarily because the artisan keycap community has been so skewed by the predominantly male demographic. We hope you enjoy your caps and can't wait to see what you end up putting together for your gf. Be sure to update us with some pics :D

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #256 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 20:59:45 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

We are both flattered and honored by your kind words. I'm sure Koala will be ecstatic to hear that your gf has taken a liking to her work. She got into casting primarily because the artisan keycap community has been so skewed by the predominantly male demographic. We hope you enjoy your caps and can't wait to see what you end up putting together for your gf. Be sure to update us with some pics :D

The pleasure is all mine  :D I tried to take some better snaps today to showcase these sweet juicy caps (excuse the micro dust  >:D )

Think I'm in love with the Kiwi cap. I might have to build something new around that colour scheme  ;)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #257 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 21:41:45 »
Will we see either if the cat caps again? I huge cat person and missed out on these :(

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #258 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 21:55:03 »
Will we see either if the cat caps again? I huge cat person and missed out on these :(

dont worry man you will see it again.

this is what kudo said,

:thumb:

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #259 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 23:34:35 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

The pleasure is all mine  :D I tried to take some better snaps today to showcase these sweet juicy caps (excuse the micro dust  >:D )

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Think I'm in love with the Kiwi cap. I might have to build something new around that colour scheme  ;)

So pretty :)

I'm also getting the gf on board (geddit 'board' -- key-board...oh gawd) , she absolutely adores the snozzberry :))

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 00:38:26 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I'm also getting the gf on board (geddit 'board' -- key-board...oh gawd) , she absolutely adores the snozzberry :))

Your gf's got good taste. Snozzberry is a personal favorite of mine. Once you get her hooked, it'll be a lot easier to waste money on keyboards and caps :D

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 00:40:29 »

Meowcaps was just the beginning. By the time V2 hits the scene, your kitties will have more of a reason to sit on your keyboard :3

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #262 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 00:43:23 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Your gf's got good taste. Snozzberry is a personal favorite of mine. Once you get her hooked, it'll be a lot easier to waste money on keyboards and caps :D

hehe my plan exactly :D

Another great argument of mine is, 'well you don't hear me complaining about all of your shoes/clothes/insertThingOfLittleInterestToMe' :)

She's honestly great and actually remembers to ask if I got into a group buy I've been obsessing about (like this one) :)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 01:09:27 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Another great argument of mine is, 'well you don't hear me complaining about all of your shoes/clothes/insertThingOfLittleInterestToMe' :)

She's honestly great and actually remembers to ask if I got into a group buy I've been obsessing about (like this one) :)

The difference will be:

You: Sweet, got into the Skidata GB.
GF: How much you drop on that?
You: Whoa, check out Meowcaps V2 from the creator of SnacKeys!
GF: OMG, want want want! Wait... what were you talking about?
You: How awesome V2 will look on your keyboard.
GF: Oh yeah, it really will. Stoked!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #264 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 01:39:51 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The difference will be:

You: Sweet, got into the Skidata GB.
GF: How much you drop on that?
You: Whoa, check out Meowcaps V2 from the creator of SnacKeys!
GF: OMG, want want want! Wait... what were you talking about?
You: How awesome V2 will look on your keyboard.
GF: Oh yeah, it really will. Stoked!

Hahah

She does like cats :3

Offline jaffers

« Reply #265 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 01:49:33 »
Soooo... Will there be Snack caps again? They look nice

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:14:58 »

Good news : SnacKeys is part of an ongoing series and we are hoping it will be a staple to our product line up.

Bad news : The fruit series (series 1) is now discontinued. We have series 2 and 3 already in prototyping phase and will likely not feature fruit.

Hope that helps :)

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #267 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:29:52 »

Good news : SnacKeys is part of an ongoing series and we are hoping it will be a staple to our product line up.

Bad news : The fruit series (series 1) is now discontinued. We have series 2 and 3 already in prototyping phase and will likely not feature fruit.

Hope that helps :)

Oh god, ITS GOING TO BE VEGETABLES AND JUNK FOOD

Offline Kinaesthetic

« Reply #268 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:48:43 »
Never have I ever been more sad to miss out getting in a sale than the Snackeys one...I don't think I've seen a single bad photo taken of them. Particularly the Snozzberry and Kiwi are just beautiful in every respect.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #269 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:14:36 »

Do i hear doritos brand key cap next?
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #270 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:16:35 »

360noscope series.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #271 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:30:12 »

I'm curious as how beverage caps would look like, could even add tiny clear beads to show the carbonation. I don't know how well it could work out but it seems pretty cool.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #272 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:35:09 »

360noscope series.

Yes. Every keycap will have a promo code which you can redeem at 7-eleven for map packs, weapon skins and early access. Get Rekt!

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #273 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:36:35 »

I'm curious as how beverage caps would look like, could even add tiny clear beads to show the carbonation. I don't know how well it could work out but it seems pretty cool.

Funny enough, I played with the idea of beverage keycaps when I started casting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/2z563q/spilled_purple_drank_mtn_dew_update/

Never saw it through though  :-[

Maybe I'll throw in a few per series  :thumb:

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #274 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:43:28 »

Funny enough, I played with the idea of beverage keycaps when I started casting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/2z563q/spilled_purple_drank_mtn_dew_update/

Very cool, that's exactly what I thinking. I like how a lot of beverages has distinct colors as well, you could have a nice series just in Mtn Dew flavors alone haha. I think it would be hilarious to have a Mtn Dew cap with tiny Doritos floating in but how I don't see how that's feasible getting a tiny replica of Doritos.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #275 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:46:30 »

THE RETURN OF BAJA BLAST!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #276 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:30:19 »

This sounds so damn cool!

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #277 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 16:44:28 »
Yooo do that. Not to say I want to see creative interpretation of something like oktoberfest clacks, but... yea, I'm totally saying that.

Offline MagicSauce

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - Mini After Sale up for 24 hours!
« Reply #278 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 08:40:05 »
Man I hope I get reallyyyy lucky for this sale.  Gotta get that watermelon.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 08:44:43 »
Order placed & fingers crossed!

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 10:35:49 »
entered for some topres hopefully there still some left...good luck

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 11:07:38 »
I sent my order last night, I didn't realize it was happeneing then. Luckily I came across it right before I went to bed. :thumb:

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 11:14:25 »
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, but are the HHKB mods not going to be made anymore?

Offline edb5s

« Reply #283 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 11:49:10 »

Show Image

Hey Nathan,

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Great pics. I've been astounded at how well these keys' color schemes and designs work with various keysets. They can fit in with a lot of different colors.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #284 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 12:00:52 »
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, but are the HHKB mods not going to be made anymore?
AFAIR kudos said they're not planning on making full sets anymore due to the time/financial investment required. hopefully they'll make some smaller (wasd/fn) sets down the road though, their blanks are top notch.

i pulled all my sets out last night and decided to take a little bit of oxblood with me to work today  :thumb:

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #285 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 12:06:58 »
AFAIR kudos said they're not planning on making full sets anymore due to the time/financial investment required. hopefully they'll make some smaller (wasd/fn) sets down the road though, their blanks are top notch.

i pulled all my sets out last night and decided to take a little bit of oxblood with me to work today  :thumb:
Show Image

This is the one set that I really regret missing out on. Those oxbloods are fantastic.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #286 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 12:33:10 »

Show Image

Hell I just want an MX version of those boombox modifiers

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #287 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 13:47:26 »

I appreciate the inquiry. Unfortunately, the topre modifiers was a complete flop. Not in terms of interest but in terms of the sheer amount of work involved and the little return on investment. It just became a very frustrating endeavor so there's very little chance I will ever go back to that. Maybe when I've refined my molding skills and determine a price that works for us and the end user, it might be worthwhile in the future.

You can read more about our thoughts on that sale here:

https://www.keychatter.com/2015/10/14/artisan-series-interview-with-kudos-and-koala-t-keykollectiv/

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #288 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 13:48:36 »

Show Image

Hell I just want an MX version of those boombox modifiers

An MX version (Cherry Profile) was prototyped at one point but we didn't have the bandwidth to see it through. Maybe one day...

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #289 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 13:49:12 »

I appreciate the inquiry. Unfortunately, the topre modifiers was a complete flop. Not in terms of interest but in terms of the sheer amount of work involved and the little return on investment. It just became a very frustrating endeavor so there's very little chance I will ever go back to that. Maybe when I've refined my molding skills and determine a price that works for us and the end user, it might be worthwhile in the future.

https://www.keychatter.com/2015/10/14/artisan-series-interview-with-kudos-and-koala-t-keykollectiv/

Thanks for the reply. I thought I remembered reading about it on reddit, but wasn't positive. Hopefully it can be done again in the future as they look great.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #290 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:16:16 »
I'm still holding out hope for those matching topre FNs. Pls based keykollectiv.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:20:12 »
I'm still holding out hope for those matching topre FNs. Pls based keykollectiv.

But then how will Hoff feel special? (He's got the only set)

In all seriousness, you're persistent. I like that. Tell you what, if anyone can send me some blank Cherry profile FN keys, I'll make a mold for them. Bonus points for full blank Cherry set :D (GMK or BSP welcome!)

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:27:28 »

Wow I didn't realize how much work the Topre modifiers were, or that they're not being made anymore! Makes me even happier that I just picked up a board with your mods included :3
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #293 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:28:26 »

In all seriousness, you're persistent. I like that. Tell you what, if anyone can send me some blank Cherry profile FN keys, I'll make a mold for them. Bonus points for full blank Cherry set :D (GMK or BSP welcome!)
I gotchu. Pm incoming.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #294 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 14:43:14 »

Trade him for his beard.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #295 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 18:48:55 »
Yassssssss won a boysenberry and blood orange in topre!

This 'Friday the 13th' isn't so bad after all :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #296 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 19:09:50 »
Well, at least I have more money...

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #297 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 20:47:19 »
Yassssssss won a boysenberry and blood orange in topre!

This 'Friday the 13th' isn't so bad after all :)

yee topre winners..but i'm not sure if we get everything in our top 3 choices or just one from our list since there was only about 20 in the leftovers

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
« Reply #298 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 10:24:00 »
anyone get an invoice yet?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #299 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 11:31:37 »
Well, at least I have more money...

Invoices have been sent out already. Could you PM me your PayPal address so I can look into it for you? Thanks.