Author Topic: eBay - Clacks - [MX] Orangesicle [Topre] 3D, Fact Red, Iono Blue, Octopk, Mint G  (Read 9210 times)

Offline btctopre

Click Clack/Clack Factory Tangerine Skull Cherry MX keycap (MX - Orangesicle)
Click Clack/Clack Factory 3D glasses skull Topre (NOT CHERRY MX) keycap (Topre - 3D)
Click Clack/Clack Factory Red Skull Topre (NOT CHERRY MX) keycap (Topre - Factory Red)
Click Clack/Clack Factory Blue Skull Topre (NOT CHERRY MX) keycap (Topre - Ionospheric Blue)
Click Clack/Clack Factory Pink Skull Topre (NOT CHERRY MX) keycap (Topre - Octopink)
Click Clack/Clack Factory Mint Green Skull Topre (NOT CHERRY MX) keycap (Topre - Mint Gum)

Looks like the orange clack has a white substance on the bottom edge and the 3D has a pube on his forehead. These clacks might be a little more "used" than the guy is letting on ;) Will be interesting to see what people are willing to pay now right before 100+ new unknown clacks arrive in collector/trader hands and potentially diminish the value of some colors.

edit: Adding new ones as I see them. If I have the colors wrong, please let me know. He has them listed incorrectly so I'm just googling to try to identify the correct colors. Dude is cleaning house for sure though.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 February 2015, 21:44:03 by btctopre »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline btctopre

Up to 6 listings now.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
cha-ching dollar signs in her/his eyes
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
God dammit, why are they always Topre? Everything I see from trades to sales, always ****ing Topre.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
The Orangesicle is MX.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

God dammit, why are they always Topre? Everything I see from trades to sales, always ****ing Topre.

All these signs just telling you to convert

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
The Orangesicle is MX.

Ha yeah and I already have one of those. I think the last few MX Clacks that have popped up on Ebay were Mint Gum, Orangesicle and Hack Orange. All of which I have :P

All these signs just telling you to convert

NEVER.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 February 2015, 22:01:26 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Someone wants the mint green one - 23 bids already, the rest still have only 1 bid each.

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
Someone wants the mint green one - 23 bids already, the rest still have only 1 bid each.

I have two ebay accounts. I'm just bidding against myself. I hope I win!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Oh you! Leave that mint alone!

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN

Oh you! Leave that mint alone!

Shush. You don't know hoe bidness works.

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
I wonder why he's cashing out

Offline Alpsie

Bah He is only shipping within the US.
Really wanted the Orange one :)

Oh well, maybe some othertime

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Not quite sure that's how it's supposed to work :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Now the bids are starting to accumulate.

Sigh.

Silly prices again.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Welp, I'm out. Ionosphere was the only one I wanted, and it's already looking like it's going to clear the $145 I had set aside.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
30 bids to get the mint gum to $99, but only 3 to get the red one to $100.

An interesting indication of the relative values of these to people.

The majority are 5 or 6 bids to around $100.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
I don't understand the purpose of these threads, unless they're your own auctions that you want to advertise.  They just call attention for people who are just going to run up the prices and pay stupid amounts like $600 for a cap.  I've already seen a couple of auctions sit around for a couple of days, and then shoot up a few minutes after being posted here.  People who are even somewhat serious about hunting for Clacks/SSKs/etc already have watches set.  I'm not interested in these particular auctions, but it looks like a couple of people above are, and I don't feel this is helping them at all.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
These finish on Monday at 2 in the morning my time, what the hell. Even if I wanted to snipe them, I don't think I could.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
These finish on Monday at 2 in the morning my time, what the hell. Even if I wanted to snipe them, I don't think I could.

For people located in the USA though, it is pretty much the best time to end an auction based off stats.  Ending auctions Sunday evening 6-9pm seems to get the most profit since
that is typically when most people have time at the end of the weekend to dork around on eBay and what not.  Although, I have a feeling sales for Clacks don't fall within the normal
eBay stats. They would sell well if sales ended at 3 am everywhere because people would stay up all night for it.

EDIT: My favorite is the blue one.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:16:30 by cooldiscretion »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Well, the orange is up over $200. The rest are at or around $150.

Nuts.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Aww. no-one likes pink?  Still $100 but ...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Aww. no-one likes pink?  Still $100 but ...

SHUT UP ROWDY!

:P

Offline btctopre

$380 for a single color clack? I'm paying less than that for HHKB and Royal Kludge Topre knock-off combined. ****.

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
I like pink.   :-*

Offline Belfong

the underdog, 3D, is now the 2nd most expensive CC. that is an interesting turn of event. Reddit loves underdogs?

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
What's going on??   $340 for a 3D??

Offline Belfong

Suddenly, I have a feeling I need a major root canal and would need to sell my CCs to fund it :P :P :P
Doc, can you be my surgeon please?

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry

Suddenly, I have a feeling I need a major root canal and would need to sell my CCs to fund it :P :P :P
Doc, can you be my surgeon please?

Maybe I need to trade root canals for Clacks   ;D ;D

Offline btctopre

163 feedback guy is holding top spot on red/blue/mint, probably see fireworks on those as well. After getting last-second sniped on that 3D, will he set an even more insane top threshold? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
This **** is almost as good as the new episodes of House of Cards. Wowzers.

Offline Belfong

who are these people? Old money? new money? China money?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Welllllllll I guess if 3D hits over 300, may as well cash in.

Selling 8 topre HOs at $300+shipping a pop! No shill bidders!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
The world has gone silly.

And my HHKB and its artisan decorations is now probably worth several thousand :eek:

But I'm not going to sell!  Mwahahahahaha

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
2 minutes left on the Factory Red.   Get your bid in quickly LOL

$365  :eek: :eek: :eek:
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 March 2015, 20:46:23 by skcheng »

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
l***a wants all the clacks!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Seller has cleared $1085 and counting ...

Three more to go.

Offline btctopre

Dream of Octopink Clack is dead boys, 163 feedback guy has bid on it as well. Bids well beyond reason now expected on every remaining auction.

Offline Sniping

probably yung money

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

probably yung money

3Love?

Also $300+ for single color Clacks?  What the everloving ****?!?!?!?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Hot hot deals! Only $300 for every CC on my hhkb! The green is $600.

Buy it now!!!!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l

probably yung money

3Love?

Also $300+ for single color Clacks?  What the everloving ****?!?!?!?

People are stupid.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline btctopre

$1300 spent by one guy for five Clacks. Grats... 3Love?   :-\

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Damn I sold my clacks WAY to cheap. Oh wait, I was trying to break even not make PROFIT. These ebay sales are ridiculous.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
My days of dropping mega bucks on clacks is long gone.

I have been out classed by a new super breed of clack collectors
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
**** just keeps getting stupider and stupider.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
**** just keeps getting stupider and stupider.

An idiot is born every day!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Damn I sold my clacks WAY to cheap. Oh wait, I was trying to break even not make PROFIT. These ebay sales are ridiculous.

I'm going to die wishing I sold the clacks I got at great deals. Don't worry, it's the people who have hooked me up that make me feel more than a piece of art ever could. But I will *****, oh yes I will :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs

I'm going to die wishing I sold the clacks I got at great deals. Don't worry, it's the people who have hooked me up that make me feel more than a piece of art ever could. But I will *****, oh yes I will :p

:-*