geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] SA Ramses | Colour samples approved! 7/2022

(1/18) > >>

atlanticise:

Welcome to the groupbuy for SA Ramses, a keycap set inspired by Ancient Egypt and the Nile.

GROUP BUY DETAILS

Dates
GB: April 16 - May 14, 2021
Estimated time of delivery: Q2/Q3 2022

Vendors & Pricing
NA: Omnitype - More
CA: Ashkeebs - More
Europe: MyKeyboard - More
Australia: Daily Clack - More
Asia: zFrontier - More
SEA: monokei - More

Technical Specifications
Manufacturer: Signature Plastics
Material: Doubleshot ABS

KITS

ALPHAS (NILE)

ALPHAS (SAND)

MODIFIERS (NILE)

MODIFIERS (SAND)

NOVELTIES

NUMPAD

BARS

ISO

40S EXTENSION

ORTHO

DESKMATS

DAY

NIGHT

COLLABORATIONS
THOK Keycap - $59
I'm happy to announce that I will be working with THOK to produce a brass artisan keycap for SA Ramses. The keycap will be in SA R1 profile, and it is a matte PVD brass with a purple colourshift resin infill. You may order together with the kits for most vendors - USA customers will have to purchase directly from THOK.

THOK Brass Knob - $55
Click the link above to purchase directly from THOK, or buy from your regional proxy vendor :)
THOK Solid brass 18mm wide encoder knob, finished in PVD plating. Featuring first of its kind THOK metal universal fitment system. No side screw, simply slide off and on for a firm fitment.

* Matte gold plated brass
* Machined from solid brass

VoxelMods Cables
By popular demand, I’ve teamed up with the amazing VoxelMods to bring you a really great custom coiled cable group buy to complement your SA Ramses build! This cable GB will run until the end of May, or until cap is reached.

Artkey Universe
TBA

Archetype
The lovely folks over at Archetype have announced their beautiful collab for SA Ramses! There are a total of 4 artisans to be won - 2 Pharaoh Xiro and 2 Pharaoh Kolkrabba in both Horus (Dark Green) and Cleo (Tan) colorways. Raffle form here. Raffle over! Congrats to winners :D
MorePharaoh Xiro - Horus (Dark Green)

Pharaoh Xiro - Cleo (Tan)

Pharaoh Kolkrabba - Horus (Dark Green)

Pharaoh Kolkrabba - Cleo (Tan)

Binirias
TBA

DEAGcaps
DEAG has just announced the collab and the raffle will start on May 6, 7PM EST and end on May 7, 7PM EST (24hrs). Purchasers of SA Ramses Base Kit (Alphas + Mods) are entitled to 3x entries if they submit a screenshot of their SA Ramses invoice through the raffle form. Raffle form here. Raffle over! Congrats to all winners :D

MoreSA Ramses Bean

PanicKeycaps
TBA

MelonKeys
TBA

RENDERS

More

FreshFromTheGrave:
So hyped to see this finally in GB!

pastelnostalgia:
Congrats on GB! I’ll be ordering next week. Is there a matching USB cable available?

kipawazi:
Cool!

HungHingDaiLo:
Good luck with GB!
 :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version