geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] DCS Paperwork | Live Oct. 11 - Nov. 12

<< < (4/10) > >>

davisthegreat:
I wanted this run of the set to be as close to the original as possible

davisthegreat:

--- Quote from: The0rigina1 on Tue, 12 October 2021, 16:28:30 ---Render on the bacca showed both sides of the r4 mods being grey but after reviewing the kitting a couple of times it seems to be impossible?

--- End quote ---

Bacca70 can be achieved using the dark alphas + alts and extensions + base

The0rigina1:

--- Quote from: davisthegreat on Tue, 12 October 2021, 22:33:01 ---
--- Quote from: The0rigina1 on Tue, 12 October 2021, 16:28:30 ---Render on the bacca showed both sides of the r4 mods being grey but after reviewing the kitting a couple of times it seems to be impossible?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Accents and extensions do not contain another set of grey bottom row mods (control/windows/alt).

davisthegreat:

--- Quote from: The0rigina1 on Wed, 13 October 2021, 02:03:29 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Accents and extensions do not contain another set of grey bottom row mods (control/windows/alt).

--- End quote ---

Base gives you 1.25 bottom row mods on the right, accents and extensions can be used for the 1.25 bottom row mods on the left

smshark:

--- Quote from: The0rigina1 on Wed, 13 October 2021, 02:03:29 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

using the extension kit 1.5u on bottom row would be 2x Alt, Control, and Windows rather than 2x Control which is what some folks use. I personally prefer this option for those who want an all-gray kit but to each their own. In general, icon legend accuracy doesn't bother me nearly as much as with legends so I'd throw the alts in the outside bottom row spots and win/ctrl on the inside

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version