geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Angle from VERTEX | GB orders are being shipped!

<< < (7/7)

aznreaper:

--- Quote from: norb on Thu, 27 January 2022, 12:16:17 ---
--- Quote from: IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES on Wed, 26 January 2022, 20:14:37 ---I'd asked this in Matrix discord and Albert wrote me back w the following, first color name is Angle, second color name is from the Matrix ME GB where a bunch of them have been on streams or IRL pics:

"For reference, Angle's Lolo= grass green, Starry= nebula, Acorn= chocolate (top) + brown (bottom), Venus= sesame grey, Rock= light grey"

While obviously subject to change, the international matrix 3 interest check doesnt have chocolate or brown on the list. May be worth coordinating if you wanted one or more of each board.

--- End quote ---

did you happen to find any pics of starry black color? i can't seem to find any and would like to see a few more before i drop 500$+ on this beauty.
mostly just to reassure myself, deep inside i already have bought this  :-X

--- Quote from: ClickClack.io on Wed, 26 January 2022, 23:23:32 ---Hi ISO users,

Vertex will add back ISO support. But please allow us some time to make option changes. And join our Discord to get notified about when it's available for purchase.

Thanks for all the feedback!

--- End quote ---

awesome!

--- End quote ---

From the Matrix ME GB page,

ClickClack.io:
Hi everyone,

Angle GB will be closing soon!

We will host a giveaway of free Angle (color and configurations of your choice) on this Saturday Feb 26th. To join,
1. Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SnuDAYS6wY
2. Read this message for more detail: https://discord.com/channels/809281206889873418/809281207258447955/946273126008913941

Thank you for your interest in Vertex Angle!

Etherealsound:
I have an order for a bordeaux vertex and want a starry black so if anyone is willing to trade spots, please message me!

Ranker2:
Any updates as to the progress of the GB?

For anyone looking to trade, I ordered a F13 WKL in Fog.  I'm looking to trade for one in Acorn (brown)

ClickClack.io:
Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that: our fulfillment team have shipped majority part of Angle orders to shipping partner. So look out for the shipping notification email soon!

1. There are a very small number of orders will be shipped around 10/10 because of the China's 7-day National Holiday. But good news is that there will be some free bonuses included in your package.

2. Also, we have sent out few emails to customers to confirm badge customizations which haven't receive any reply yet. If you added badge customization options, please do take a look at your original order email (and spam folder) and reply to us promptly!

3. Inspect your Angle Kit: Once you receive the Angle Order, please promptly inspect your unit for CNC/Surface defects and, most importantly, test the PCB and DB throughly. We will service defects free of charge within 30 days of delivery. BTW, Angle R2 PCB already has native VIA support. In case of any issues, please email our team at support@clickclack.io! We are always happy to help!

4. Extras: After all groupbuy orders are received and serviced, we will have extra add-ons for sale (PCB, Plates and things). There will also be extra Angle kits. Time is TBD. But we will definitely ping you in advance!

On behalf of Vertex, thank you for all love and support!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version