Author Topic: U|<ra1ne 2o22  (Read 74981 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: U|<ra1ne 2o22
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 13:19:12 »
Some confusing messaging

U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm says the reactors at Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station are protected by robust containment structures.

NO n00k plant is ever designed to TAKE WEAPONS FIRE.   That is not a design criteria, robust or not.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #151 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 15:02:26 »

Between believing your own child and the government it's impressively scary that anyone would chose the professional liars.

My own daughter will be 25 in a few months, and I can tell you for certain that is she sent me videos of her own town being bombed that I would believe her !

Do they have a China-esque great firewall too

Apparently it is different, but they are heading in that direction.

Even though it is a couple of years old, things can only have gotten worse since this article was written:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/12/24/russia-year-doubling-down-internet-censorship
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 17:24:47 »
Moved away to where? Richard Hendricks' New Internet?
If I'm not mistaken you moved to England so there's one option...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline iri

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 18:03:49 »
Moved away to where? Richard Hendricks' New Internet?
If I'm not mistaken you moved to England so there's one option...
Which is?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 04 March 2022, 20:02:42 »
Forest Fire approaching South Korean Nvk power plant...

Wow... what are the odds....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #155 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 00:22:58 »
Are the Ukra peeps in the tractor farmer videos allowed to keep tanks after war ?

Super jelly,  free $1,000,000 tanks.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #156 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 09:47:48 »
Are the Ukra peeps in the tractor farmer videos allowed to keep tanks after war ?

The Gov. has stated they can keep and sell, without taxation, any Russian equipment they capture.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #157 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 10:30:18 »

The Gov. has stated they can keep and sell, without taxation, any Russian equipment they capture.

Those APCs and STA vehicles, OMG......  These tractor guys are gonna be Rich...

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #158 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 10:47:32 »
Here in Sweden, people are buying Ukrainian flags to hoist in solidarity. I spotted a few when I was out today.

Europe is getting a lot of Ukrainian refugees now. But people are getting upset that refugees from other wars, who happen to have darker skin are not given the same warm welcome ...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #159 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 13:52:07 »
Here in Sweden, people are buying Ukrainian flags to hoist in solidarity. I spotted a few when I was out today.

Europe is getting a lot of Ukrainian refugees now. But people are getting upset that refugees from other wars, who happen to have darker skin are not given the same warm welcome ...

So they're all a little bit nazi,  standard white people operating procedure. haahha

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #160 on: Sat, 05 March 2022, 15:59:55 »

refugees from other

The fact is that this is just a mild practice session.

A quarter of the Earth's population will be refugees in the next very few decades, and every country will have less space and resources for them to seek refuge in and with.

In the US, the Gulf and East coasts will have large hunks gone, but hey, half of Florida may still be there, Orlando is almost 80 feet/25 meters above sea level.

https://www.antarcticglaciers.org/glaciers-and-climate/sea-level-rise-2/

TL;DR   - the collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet could rapidly increase sea levels by around three metres
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #161 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 13:13:57 »
So... Shell (corp) buying R| oil at massive discount..

Explain how this sanction thing is going to work, when they just lie about <Russ1a bad.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #162 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 13:25:59 »
video of R|  Ikea shoppers fighting over "Pans " ??

Are ikea pans that good ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #163 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 13:43:49 »
chk out this < allegedly confirmed > translated letter by an R| analytics department member (FSB).

If true, could be near the end.

https://pastebin.com/2agMRGmd

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 22:02:57 »
Pudz has 2 options at this point.

Fake Suicide. ...   or Obliterate U|

The R| Gov/ people Apart from Pudz, can choose, Coop/Assass1na7ion or Obliterate U|

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #165 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 22:45:50 »
How come most of these front line videos just looks like they're camping ?

Offline Coreda

« Reply #166 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 23:08:21 »
My own daughter will be 25 in a few months, and I can tell you for certain that is she sent me videos of her own town being bombed that I would believe her !

Then consider that if you were to admit via a recorded medium that it was a war you could face 15 years prison. Imagine being unwittingly part of a article since your daughter in a freer country decided to tell the BBC about it, with her real photo and name. Those parents dodged a bullet.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #167 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 23:35:30 »
Are they really jailing all that many people ? wouldn't they have to feed them ?  food cost money ?

Offline Coreda

« Reply #168 on: Sun, 06 March 2022, 23:46:15 »
Are they really jailing all that many people ? wouldn't they have to feed them ?  food cost money ?

They probably expect the threat is enough to have people self-censor. Ordinarily would they be going to check such parent's phones for messages? Perhaps unlikely but they certainly know about them since the article was released.

Reminds me a bit of how I've read some will self-censor about the Tiananmen Square incident, whether they really know what happened or just want to appear as though they don't.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 March 2022, 23:48:48 by Coreda »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #169 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 09:15:38 »

The Russian Government/people Apart from Putin, can choose, Coup or Assassination

How is it that large numbers of (completely delusional) people can imagine that, in today's world, you could just "blow it all up and start over" building an entire nation? Immediately there would be a power/money grab in the vacuum where "the oligarchs" would strive to enhance their already mammoth share of power and money. "The Military" could provide some semblance of order temporarily (if the leadership chain remained intact), but a modern society in a large nation does not "just happen" without a defensible comprehensive system of rules and regulations - along with "buy-in" from a large majority of the citizenry!   

You need look no farther than the post-Soviet disintegration to see what can happen. Gorbachev might (possibly) have had the knowledge, vision, and will to ride out the hurricane through a spectacularly turbulent transition if he had remained in authority, but idiot alcoholic Yeltsin just let it swirl down the toilet until KGB Colonel Putin made the deal with him to establish a new order.

The US was able to get its start and mature naturally (although not without many mistakes and glitches along the way) because it was an agrarian pre-Industrial society separated from the developed world by a difficult-to-cross ocean. Those conditions are impossible in a world with rapid communication and transportation. You need look no further than Afghanistan and Iraq to see what power vacuums look like today.

And it is equally easy to understand why Putin would like nothing more than to see the US descend into chaos and dysfunction, and he understands perfectly well that promoting right-wing domestic terrorism is the most efficient way to accomplish that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #170 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 09:27:09 »
The current situation looks positive, but it's NOT in the Bag yet.

The world will still want the OIL even if U| disappears. 

They just can't brand it Pudz'Oil.

That's the scary part. Diamonds/emeralds/rubies,  these things are ACTUALLY worthless. You can choose not to buy them on Ideological grounds, Debe3r's slavery in Africa.

Oil is Different.  We continue to buy Saud1 Oil, despite their direct and overt enslavement of import laborers from india.

Rv|  Still has an out.   Even if they manage to Nt-Cor3a themselves.  People WILL BUY the Oil.

Just as Shell (corporation) just bought Rvs oil at a massive discount. allegedly @ $28 per barrel.

The Danger to U| is R| leveling them in an instant,   

Then rebrand the oil,   Same Oil, Better prices.

That is NOT a SANE option to normal people like us,    they ARE SANE OPTIONS to Di(tat0rs.

To be clear,  Tp4 hopes the c000|o happens and soonish..

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #171 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 12:14:06 »
The current US Administration as well as much of the western world has put itself in a desperate position with their reckless energy policies. Slowing oil and NG production before the world has been weaned off of it was a recipe for disaster. Why was importing energy from hostile countries somehow cleaner than from our own?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #172 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 12:18:05 »
The current US Administration as well as much of the western world has put itself in a desperate position with their reckless energy policies. Slowing oil and NG production before the world has been weaned off of it was a recipe for disaster. Why was importing energy from hostile countries somehow cleaner than from our own?

It's impossible to say _at what rate_ the ween Should occur at.

At this point in our extinction, very generally, as quickly as possible is <probably> the right move.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #173 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 12:25:48 »

The world US will still want the OIL even if U| disappears. 

Phix'd that for you .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline kurplop

« Reply #174 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 13:24:37 »

It's impossible to say _at what rate_ the ween Should occur at.

At this point in our extinction, very generally, as quickly as possible is <probably> the right move.

It may be impossible to say at what rate, but in the near future the threat of a nuclear holocaust is both more immediate and eminent.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #175 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 13:34:07 »

a nuclear holocaust is both more immediate and eminent.

A frightful Freudian slip, I hope. Presumably you meant imminent.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 13:40:04 »
It may be impossible to say at what rate, but in the near future the threat of a nuclear holocaust is both more immediate and eminent.

Well, there's virtually no threat of N_Weapon_ use, because it's a no-win situation, they are doomsday deterrent devices only.     Ta(ti(al nvks perhaps, but these are not that problematic.

We are however in GRAVE danger of Industrial N_disasters.

It does not take very much to end up with a (hernoby1 or a Fvkv5hima .   USA also has all the oldest and worst rea(tors on the planet.

Offline kurplop

« Reply #177 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 13:56:45 »

a nuclear holocaust is both more immediate and eminent.

A frightful Freudian slip, I hope. Presumably you meant imminent.

No, I checked and I meant eminent.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #178 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 14:00:52 »

Offline iri

« Reply #179 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 14:08:33 »
'Eminent' sometimes means 'high', so why not.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline kurplop

« Reply #180 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 14:50:27 »
My dictionary (MirriamWebster)  shows three takes on the word: prominent, conspicuous, and projecting. I think all apply but the idea of prominent is what I was implying.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 21:14:28 »
... hrrrrmmm..

If R|'s  new terms for ending invasion are _Legit_..

Best options ?   Thoguhts ?

_Terms_

Ukraine cease military action

Change its constitution to enshrine neutrality

Acknowledge Crimea as Russian territory

Recognise the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #182 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 08:17:49 »

Change its constitution to enshrine neutrality

Acknowledge Crimea as Russian territory

Recognize the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states.

If the Constitution can be changed once, it can be changed twice.

Assuming that Crimea is a lost cause, those new "independent states" would likely be flooded with Russian carpetbaggers to ensure that they don't turn around and vote to rejoin Ukraine.

"What price Freedom?" is a question for the ages.

https://www.rawstory.com/putin-invasion-2656860958

Mod edit: removed personal info from link
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 March 2022, 10:57:27 by suicidal_orange »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 13:26:25 »
Ok,  Scenario C7

They assassinate pudz..    Use body double, pretend like he's still alive.  He makes all the necessary apologies, Steps down from power,  Someone murders the body double the next day very publically, they replace the double with the "real body" for Post Exam, confirmation, The world is satisfied.

Stage a fake bourgeois revolution.   rig and "ELECT" an Independent that they puppet.

And we go back to buying their OIL. 

Best  most efficient outcome ?.

Keep in mind,  we want that oil/gas, EVERYONE still wants that oil. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 23:42:13 »
Hilarious comment from reddi

"Ba-da-ba-ba-blyat"  in response to mcd leaving R|

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #185 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 13:27:44 »
Is it just me or does it feel like the Russian invasion so far is basically like playing C&C Red Alert as the Soviets except you get stuck on the tutorial mission?
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #186 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 15:31:03 »
Is it just me or does it feel like the Russian invasion so far is basically like playing C&C Red Alert as the Soviets except you get stuck on the tutorial mission?

You can't win a war where you're really Not allowed to just Kill_Everyone. His original plan was to achieve a quick surrender condition,  but now_going_long He's basically starving them into it, no one wants to live war_torn for extended time.

And in response, the _West_ is trying to Starve out Pudz.  Although, on paper, this would work, in practice, They got their own everything, if they HAD to do everything on their own, they could. All the necessary technology already exist, and their infrastructure is there to crank things out through command economy.

The situation may well force R| to become a Big factory_state, instead of "Just" a Petrol_state

I think over the long run R| can still win the territory, but I don't quite see the purpose of just gaining land.

At the end of the day this entire thing merely feeds an Abstract idea of (Honor, Strength, Sovereignty).

Historically, the ordeal may be remembered as an interestingly stupid social experiment.

Offline iri

« Reply #187 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 15:50:08 »
those new "independent states" would likely be flooded with Russian carpetbaggers to ensure that they don't turn around and vote to rejoin Ukraine
To vote to rejoin Ukraine, they need to be filled to the brim with Ukrainian carpetbaggers.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #188 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 16:18:19 »
"Carpetbagger" is a US term. My family has lived in the South for many generations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpetbagger

note what the term "Republican" used to mean

Offline iri

« Reply #189 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 16:56:19 »
It's a British term as well. Doesn't matter.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #190 on: Fri, 11 March 2022, 10:25:05 »
The higher gas prices, all but guarantees the greater prevalence of work from home,  so.. very min0r silver lining come climate change.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #191 on: Fri, 11 March 2022, 11:03:22 »
**** getting serious now.

Congress is revoking Russia's "Most Favored Nation" status.

Offline iri

« Reply #192 on: Fri, 11 March 2022, 15:29:18 »
Friendship ended with Russia. Venezuela is my best friend.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #193 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 05:20:30 »
It would seem, that R| 's current news cycle is designing an out where, "internal opponents (themselves R|)" are angry at R|'s involvement in U|, as it's costing R| too much resources to Denazify U|,  THEREFORE,  they should <Squeeze> Na7o Neutrality out of U|,  but leave them to handle their own Denazification.

<headscratch>  I guesss so...  It doesn't sound very believable, but Millions of 'muricans entertained the idea of drinking bleach.. sooooooo..   The R| plebs may not be so different come their own homebrand_brainwashing.

Of course, this is _Far less worrying_  than the News cycle on R|'s proposed false flag operation to Attack (hernoby1 power plan7, 

If there is conflagration,  what will happen is massive r4dioa(tive plume AND DUST.  U| B|  even R| will all be affected.   significant increase in cancers and birthdefects.

This is one of the invisible dangers of Forest Fires/ Climate change.

"Murica" did alot of boom tests on its own soil in the nevada area.  The Dust settles on the ground, blown but wind.   OVER TIME, it spreads.   If it gets into a wooded area,  SOME of it is sequestered in the soil and PLANTS (Trees).

IF you then Light those trees on fire.. Pooof, it's a major rad1ologi(al event leading to long tracking epidemiological rise in cancers.

So all the billionaires living in mansions near these forest fires, You can sleep well knowing these fat_uks are getting a heafty radi471on dose that DOES NOT WASH OFF.   

When the dust gets in your lungs, it's in there forever. 

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #194 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 05:38:36 »
Earlier this week, I read that more than 124000 Russians had been arrested for protesting again the war. Yet it appears that most Russians have only received official propaganda and are oblivious to what is really happening. I fear what will happen when the curtain really falls from their eyes.

Russians are leaving the country as persecution of political opponents increase. Finland (who shares a border with Russia and has train service from St Petersburg) is receiving a few hundred asylum-seekers every day.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #195 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 05:41:01 »
Earlier this week, I read that more than 124000 Russians had been arrested for protesting again the war. Yet it appears that most Russians have only received official propaganda and are oblivious to what is really happening. I fear what will happen when the curtain really falls from their eyes.

Russians are leaving the country as persecution of political opponents increase. Finland (who shares a border with Russia and has train service from St Petersburg) is receiving a few hundred asylum-seekers every day.

That's impossible 124,000 ? They have facilities and manpower to remove that many people from the economy, and feed them for free ? and all the resources for police to guard them ?

WHILE invading U|<r ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #196 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 06:27:36 »
neon shortage, sooooo... 3080 ti , in 2025 ?

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #197 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 08:05:53 »
In Finland and Sweden, popular support for joining Nato has increased, obviously.
Today, Russia has repeated their verbal threats against Finland and Sweden, now saying that if we do, there would be "retribution".

That's impossible 124,000 ? They have facilities and manpower to remove that many people from the economy, and feed them for free ? and all the resources for police to guard them ?
I think most of those have been released, but have been added to a list of people that will be subject to repeated harassment from the authorities.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 March 2022, 08:07:32 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #198 on: Sun, 13 March 2022, 14:32:31 »
snow melt rumbling on roof.

makes Tp4 nervous with all this WW3 tension.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #199 on: Mon, 14 March 2022, 16:00:57 »
Why Pudz look so bloated ?

They fotoshopn' him ?