Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4201594 times)

Offline iri

Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #300 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:46:57 »
move to colorado, CLiB
it will end this AWFUL OPPRESSION
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #301 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:47:42 »
move to colorado, CLiB

If I could, I would...

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #302 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:48:56 »
You're both being ridiculous. Obviously, if you're opposed to something being illegal, then there are ways to get those laws repealed. It's been done plenty of times.

Law enforcement requires the use of force, when necessary, to enforce because it helps keep people in check. Obviously there are always going to be people who disregard these enforcers, but the promise of unwanted force if you disregard their enforcement is what keeps most people in line. Without that, people would run rampant because there would be nothing stopping them from doing what they wanted. Chaos would ensue.

No... i never said there should be no enforcement *of any kind.

And the particular laws to which i'm referring, are not allowed to be repealed, as evidenced by all the time and effort that has been put into doing exactly that. What other option remains, when they refuse to listen, citing their own artificial and illegitimate precedent? You can either avoid that pursuit, or you can disregard the potentially violent enforcement of the unjust laws.

1) it never should have become law in the first place
2) people have been trying to correct it, ever since
3) meanwhile, countless millions have suffered enforced injustice

and it continues to bother me.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:51:56 by ferociousfingerings »
Logitech G710+

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #303 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:54:05 »
move to colorado, CLiB
At least they decriminalized it in DC, Virginia has a habit of being way behind the times when it comes to laws
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #304 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 08:57:54 »
No... i never said there should be no enforcement *of any kind.

And the particular laws to which i'm referring, are not allowed to be repealed, as evidenced by all the time and effort that has been put into doing exactly that. What other option remains, when they refuse to listen, citing their own artificial and illegitimate precedent? You can either avoid that pursuit, or you can disregard the potentially violent enforcement of the unjust laws.

1) it never should have become law in the first place
2) people have been trying to correct it, ever since
3) meanwhile, countless millions have suffered enforced injustice

1) I'm not arguing that at all (though it doesn't bother me because I don't do it, I'm not entirely opposed to anyone doing it). Whether it should be or not, I don't care.
2) People have been, but I can guarantee that nowhere near everyone who has a concern with it has done anything about it. It's like most things: people complain, but don't do anything. If more people fought for what they believed in instead of doing nothing, perhaps something would be done about it. And there IS evidence that efforts put into doing exactly that work. Look at the most recent changes in other states.
3) Millions may be a little exaggerated. But irregardless of what you FEEL on the subject, it's not INjustice because your opinion says it is. Plenty of other people have opinions counter to yours. Are they wrong and you right? The point is that it IS a law, and the enforcers are doing their job until it isn't.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:05:50 by esoomenona »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #305 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:02:01 »
Also, you CAN disregard the enforcement of the "unjust" laws, but when you get caught, what point is there to argue what you already knew was a possibility going into those actions?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #308 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:05:24 »
irregardless
regardless

Thanks for pointing that out. I just looked it up, and you're right.

« Reply #309 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:37:00 »
Also, you CAN disregard the enforcement of the "unjust" laws, but when you get caught, what point is there to argue what you already knew was a possibility going into those actions?

...which is exactly why it's not an acceptable option. But neither is abandoning a relatively harmless and pleasant pursuit, of which there is no equal.

"refrain or get violated" is not an acceptable paradigm. There needs to be a viable and admissible third option: do whatever makes you feel good, as long as you're not hurting anyone else.

Plenty of people hurt countless others "indirectly," but they are not penalized. I should be afforded that same right: to responsibly partake of whatever substance pleases me, in my own designated living environment, without actively imposing anything harmful or disruptive upon anyone else; because i respect their right to refrain from enjoying what i enjoy.

edit: i just want to "enjoy my feeling." That should not be wrong, as long as i'm not forcing anyone else to experience that feeling.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:42:40 by ferociousfingerings »
Logitech G710+

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #310 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:09:54 »
Laws!

Around here you are not allowed to carry guns, and getting the allowance to just buy/own one is kinda complicated and restricted.
You are are not allowed to carry certain kinds of knives (Balisongs, pushdaggers, open-assist folders, combat knives, etc.).
Using a knive for the purpose of self defense usually get's you in serious trouble (prison).
MFW when no means of defense as every criminal carries a gun or a knife >_<

People who beat a 80 year old man dead for fun get away with 0-2 years prison because they are under 18 years old.
People who would help the old man by shooting the ****ers down would get like 10+ years prison.
When someone breaks into your house the police want's you to hide, call for help and wait.
Beating up that guy with a baseball-bat can get you in serious trouble...

Free speech has restrictions, not obeying em can get you in prison.
Censorship is required by law, not obeying can get you in prison.
YFW when I tell you that I live in a "free" western country O.o

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #311 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:11:30 »
Laws!

Around here you are not allowed to carry guns, and getting the allowance to just buy/own one is kinda complicated and restricted.
You are are not allowed to carry certain kinds of knives (Balisongs, pushdaggers, open-assist folders, combat knives, etc.).
Using a knive for the purpose of self defense usually get's you in serious trouble (prison).

People who beat a 80 year old man dead for fun get away with 0-2 years prison because they are under 18 years old.
People who would help the old man by shooting the ****ers down would get like 10+ years prison.
When someone breaks into your house the police want's you to hide, call for help and wait.

Sounds not unlike the US. Or, at least NY, where I live.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #312 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:43:05 »
Being poor, and knowing I'll be poor for a while, also hate how many job interviews I've had to further my career at different corporations and I always get outbeat by one of my colleagues because they have more experience, hard life ahead.
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline iri

« Reply #313 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:55:35 »
Laws!

please provide as much information as possible on how living in your country sucks. that would greatly help me at the moment.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #314 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:26:32 »
Laws!

please provide as much information as possible on how living in your country sucks. that would greatly help me at the moment.

looking for reasons not to come live with us in the US?  :D

Offline iri

« Reply #315 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:31:08 »
Laws!

looking for reasons not to come live with us in the US?  :D
i have a **** ton of such.

please be more concentrated, dear.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #316 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:03:08 »
Laws!

Stuff bothering you ≠ Living sucks

Actually I like my live... I am thankful that I don't live in some 3rd world country!
I have a good home, enough to eat, a nice girlfriend, pretty ok health, and I can even buy luxury items (as keyboards), that's awesome...
But that doesn't mean nothing is bothering me, there is always space for improvement, and one should strive for it (this is one of the things that got us humans where we are now).

Anyway, what does suck is that when I obeyed the law and tried to be nice like mom and dad told me I got my stuff stolen, tormented, cut, beaten up and threatened.
And later on, not obeying the law saved my ass numerous times which puts me into a conflict (lawful = loosing, unlawful = works), that is not as it should be, no?
Also, the imo unjust/unfair jurisdiction (?) I pointed out leaves a bitter taste and make me (and most other normal people) angry...
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:12:24 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline iri

« Reply #317 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:10:46 »
Stuff bothering you ≠ Live sucks
well, that doesn't help me :(

Anyway, what does suck is that when I obeyed the law and tried to be nice like mom and dad told me I got my stuff stolen, tormented, cut, beaten up and threatened.
And later on, not obeying the law saved my ass numerous times which puts me into a conflict (lawful = loosing, unlawful = works), that is not as it should be, no?
Also, the imo unjust/unfair jurisdiction (?) I pointed out leaves a bitter taste and make me (and most other normal people) angry...
don't leave any witnesses, bro.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #318 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:43:37 »

Talking about witnesses...
You rarely have one, at least not ones willing to speak because the of possible consequences...
Remember that violence related crimes usually get very mild punishment here, also true for "revenge acts".

One of my uncles friends actually got beaten into coma and almost died because he was brave enough to stand up and help someone else.
He dared to call the security and tried to help when he saw 3 guys "sexually harassing" a young women in a club (guys got kicked out).
Some days later, when he left his house to go to work he was assaulted by roughly a dozen people (some of them with bats/pipes).
They only got 2 of em, but both were set free before my uncles friend finished physio-therapy being able to work again (~2y. iirc)
Stuff like this let's me rage, stuff like this is simply not fair or right... >_<

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #319 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:46:12 »

You rarely have one, at least not ones willing to speak because the of possible consequences...
Remember that violence related crimes usually get very mild punishment here, also true for "revenge acts".

One of my uncles friends actually got beaten into coma and almost died because he was brave enough to stand up and help someone else.
He dared to call the security and tried to help when he saw 3 guys "sexually harassing" a young women in a club (guys got kicked out).
Some days later, when he left his house to go to work he was assaulted by roughly a dozen people (some of them with bats/pipes).
They only got 2 of em, but both were set free before my uncles friend finished physio-therapy being able to work again (~2y. iirc)
Stuff like this let's me rage, stuff like this is simply not fair or right... >_<

Where are you from?
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline iri

« Reply #320 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 14:10:47 »

immigrants or locals?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #321 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 14:25:55 »
I'm unable to find cherry profile 1.25s.and sherry is a flake.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #322 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 17:16:30 »

Where are you from?

Some stuff sounds like England, could be some parts of Germany, the Czech Republic is the same in some regards too. It's pretty similar across Europe.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #323 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 18:13:14 »
Finding out getting a good producers job has more to do with who you know and less to do with your technical and soft skills, and experience.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #324 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 18:16:56 »
Finding out getting a good producers job has more to do with who you know and less to do with your technical and soft skills, and experience.

Sorry, but what are you producing?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #325 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 18:30:13 »

I'm in game production. Technically I'm a designer, but am looking for a producer's position which is like trying to find a sober Irishman at a wake.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #326 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 18:31:21 »

I'm in game production. Technically I'm a designer, but am looking for a producer's position which is like trying to find a sober Irishman at a wake.

Gotcha. Best of luck finding a gig!

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #327 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 04:35:00 »

immigrants or locals?

Lebanese immigrants in this case...
3/4 leeching off welfare, well known and feared family clans, can't be send back because Lebanon refuses to take em (doh!).
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 April 2014, 04:58:48 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline iri

« Reply #328 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 04:37:31 »
 :( :( :(
that sucks.

i with 3 other guys was once robbed by a caucasian gang. since i decided to fight back, next 1.5 months i had to spend in a hospital. though it seems i'm recovered since.

p.s. i see what you did there
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 April 2014, 04:43:39 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #329 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 04:55:52 »
:( :( :(
that sucks.

i with 3 other guys was once robbed by a caucasian gang. since i decided to fight back, next 1.5 months i had to spend in a hospital. though it seems i'm recovered since.

p.s. i see what you did there

Yeah, fighting back is gamble because they usually come in groups of 2-5, and because of the common revenge in case they "lost".
If it's possible I run away (which isn't cowardly but smart imo) but in case I'm trapped I'd like to have effective means to protect my health/live.
Sure, afterwards you have to hide or move, but at least you are still healthy and alive, sucks the rightful has to evade the unrightful, but that's how it is.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 April 2014, 04:57:27 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #330 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 04:56:52 »

Where are you from?

Some stuff sounds like England, could be some parts of Germany, the Czech Republic is the same in some regards too. It's pretty similar across Europe.

Bingo! ;)

Offline iri

« Reply #331 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:25:30 »
on topic: is it legal to own a tank in tennessee? solved.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:28:47 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #332 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:40:43 »
So, is it? :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #333 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 06:17:09 »
So, is it? :D

It may be possible to own one, but the bigger question is: are you allowed to drive it on public roads?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #334 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 06:36:02 »
No. And the weapons must be deactivated.

I always knew that 'murica sucks.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #335 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 08:37:31 »
Ben and jerrys betrayed me :(
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #336 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 09:37:28 »
You can drive tanks on the road here :)
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #337 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 10:08:11 »

That seems to apply in most any job anymore. I see clueless people all the time who make entirely too much money and don't have a clue what they are doing but have the job they do based only who they are related to.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 April 2014, 10:18:24 by SpAmRaY »

« Reply #338 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 10:21:24 »

That seems to apply in most any job anymore. I see clueless people all the time who make entirely too much money and don't have a clue what they are doing but have the job they do based only who they are related to.

This. Social Networking and group approval are no joke. If you don't know the right people (or aren't favored by them), you usually have to try exponentially harder than those who are... beneficially connected. And that's if you can even gain entry.
Logitech G710+

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #339 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 10:31:26 »

This. Social Networking and group approval are no joke. If you don't know the right people (or aren't favored by them), you usually have to try exponentially harder than those who are... beneficially connected. And that's if you can even gain entry.

I've found luck and timing to be heavily involved as well ;)

Offline iri

« Reply #340 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 10:54:06 »
Note: if you are interviewed for a java developer position, never say that java's OOP sucks. Or that OOP is not always necessary.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #341 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 23:09:33 »
Not being able to figure out how to compile this stupid simple firmware.  Keep getting "child died before initialization with status code" error with a pop up that says the application was unable to start properly.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #342 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 23:11:25 »
not much anymore tbh

got into my top #1 college, back stopped hurting, heels stopped hurting, got some dope keyboards stuff in the mail, summer internship interview coming up, life is gud

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #343 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 23:18:02 »
not much anymore tbh

got into my top #1 college, back stopped hurting, heels stopped hurting, got some dope keyboards stuff in the mail, summer internship interview coming up, life is gud

wrong thread?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #344 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 23:19:28 »
Headphone's audio cable is dead... T_T and I'm not home.
I love Elzy

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #345 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 23:19:55 »
not much anymore tbh

wrong thread?

Seriously. This thread is about what's bothering people. Get out of here with your braggart ****. No one here gives a damn that you think your life is going swimmingly. Go back to facebook for that ****.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #346 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 23:25:51 »
not much anymore tbh

wrong thread?

Seriously. This thread is about what's bothering people. Get out of here with your braggart ****. No one here gives a damn that you think your life is going swimmingly. Go back to facebook for that ****.

everything is going SWIMMINGLY and I answered what's bothering me: 'not much anymore tbh' :P :P :P

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #347 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 23:26:13 »
not much anymore tbh

Whenever life is going well, it bothers me greatly too. I keep wondering what's going to happen.

also on-topic: it bothers me that people are bothered by this.

Offline compgeke

« Reply #348 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 01:55:02 »
Dislocated my shoulder and got it back in place. Second time it's happened this year. It'll be sore for a couple days but that's about it.

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #349 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 05:27:33 »
Dislocated my shoulder and got it back in place. Second time it's happened this year. It'll be sore for a couple days but that's about it.

How did it happen? Sports? Accident?