Author Topic: **All Shipped** 4/20 Beer soap and Beard oil sale  (Read 17270 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: **All Shipped** 4/20 Beer soap and Beard oil sale
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 21:52:32 »
Bump!

It's been a long time, but I finally got mine! It's been at my parents and I wasn't able to get it till now!

Love the mini comb! Tried out the P1(I think that's the name), very nice. Will try the other two beard oils in the upcoming days. I'll also be able to try the soaps tomorrow and over the next few days! Love all the smells :)

Thanks again!

Ps-what were the full names/scents of the beard oils?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 10:57:34 »
I like my beard oils. One thing I was curious about, how long should these last on the shelf? I don't think I'll use them regularly, but I don't want to put it into my beard a year from now if it is going to have gone bad or something.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 23:51:03 »
I like my beard oils. One thing I was curious about, how long should these last on the shelf? I don't think I'll use them regularly, but I don't want to put it into my beard a year from now if it is going to have gone bad or something.

Yo,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out ill. The oils are based of carrier oils such as Jojoba oil and Argan oil. I'd say between a year or two and you're fine. Here's some N3rdly info on it.

Jojoba Oil Gold CP (Organic)
 5 years Shelf Life
 Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis
 Origin: USA
 Extraction Method: Cold pressed
 Color: Golden
 Obtained From: The jojoba bean
 Contains: Protein, minerals, a waxy substance that mimics collagen
 Uses: Jojoba oil can act as a second skin, providing protection and emolliency while still allowing the skin to breathe. Can help control acne and oily skin or scalp since excess sebum actually dissolves in jojoba. Anti oxidant, may help extend the life of other oils.

Argan Oil CP/Unrefined
 Shelf Life of 2 years+
 Botanical Name: Argania spinosa
 Origin: Morocco
 Extraction Method: Cold Pressed / Unrefined
 Color: Light/medium golden brown
 Obtained From: The nuts
 Contains: Considered a very rich and nutritious oil high in Vitamin E and antioxidants. Contains sterols with anti-inflammatory properties.
 Uses: All skin types, especially skin prone to eczema, sensitive, inflamed and dry skin issues

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 20:50:21 »

All smell quick nice but I haven't had chance to use any yet  :thumb:

EDIT: Oh, why did these take so long? Well the evil Canada Post mailman didn't leave me a 'missed mail' slip, nor did they give me a final notice slip... so they were send all the way back to n3rdly HQ. Thankfully evreyone arrive safely first time 2nd try  :)