geekhack Marketplace > Originative

No 1

<< < (3/4) > >>

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: wholypantalones on Sun, 02 September 2018, 09:59:00 ---
--- Quote from: Puddsy on Sun, 02 September 2018, 08:58:45 ---
--- Quote from: wholypantalones on Sat, 01 September 2018, 07:19:28 ---
--- Quote ---Thank you guys for joining us in our soft launch! It was highly successful and we definitely couldn't have done that without you guys.

The NO. 1 packaging is still being worked on. There was a disclaimer on the description of the product. If you do need a refund, address change, or anything, do let us know!

The launch will come very soon.
--- End quote ---

https://originative.co/news/2018/8/28/gmk-originative-and-soft-launch

Seems like the packaging has been ordered, but hasn't arrived yet.  They're waiting for packaging.  Based on the information I've gathered, I believe it will be about 6 weeks.

--- End quote ---

He sent an email to participants, it hasn't been ordered. He Also messed up the shipping price, so he's been reinvoicing.

As with every oco project, patience is key. I'm not upset, since this is the first board to be sold on this platform, and it wasn't particularly sold as a seamless buying experience as of yet.

--- End quote ---

I haven't received an email about this. Interesting, looks like I'll have to get in touch with them then..

--- End quote ---

i didn't either, i got a pm about it from someone else

wholypantalones:

--- Quote from: Puddsy on Sun, 02 September 2018, 20:48:02 ---
--- Quote from: wholypantalones on Sun, 02 September 2018, 09:59:00 ---
--- Quote from: Puddsy on Sun, 02 September 2018, 08:58:45 ---
--- Quote from: wholypantalones on Sat, 01 September 2018, 07:19:28 ---
--- Quote ---Thank you guys for joining us in our soft launch! It was highly successful and we definitely couldn't have done that without you guys.

The NO. 1 packaging is still being worked on. There was a disclaimer on the description of the product. If you do need a refund, address change, or anything, do let us know!

The launch will come very soon.
--- End quote ---

https://originative.co/news/2018/8/28/gmk-originative-and-soft-launch

Seems like the packaging has been ordered, but hasn't arrived yet.  They're waiting for packaging.  Based on the information I've gathered, I believe it will be about 6 weeks.

--- End quote ---

He sent an email to participants, it hasn't been ordered. He Also messed up the shipping price, so he's been reinvoicing.

As with every oco project, patience is key. I'm not upset, since this is the first board to be sold on this platform, and it wasn't particularly sold as a seamless buying experience as of yet.

--- End quote ---

I haven't received an email about this. Interesting, looks like I'll have to get in touch with them then..

--- End quote ---

i didn't either, i got a pm about it from someone else

--- End quote ---

I've emailed them four times now asking for some sort of update and I've got nothing. I don't like the idea of blindly waiting for something to ship eventually with no status where the seller doesn't reply to your emails.

Puddsy:
refund/reinvoicing coming friday

wholypantalones:

--- Quote ---"Hello to all the supporters,

We made a minor mistake with the orders with the shipping. This doesn't mean you won't get your product but we will have to send you a new invoice.

The soft launch was to test everything running smoothly. We will cancel your order and you should receive a new invoice as soon as you receive your cancellation.

If you like to request a refund, we definitely understand. The packaging boxes are currently undergoing a few more quality check before being mass made. Please bear with us as we go through the final phases."

However, we did recently discover that there's been a bit of issue with Paypal, so we won't be able to process the refunds until the 21st of this month. After your initial payment is able to get refunded, you will receive a new invoice and hopefully further information finalizing the packaging (or as soon as we can get more information). I hope this clarifies things a bit. Thank you for your understanding.
--- End quote ---

Here's the email for anyone else wondering, I had to get it from Wendy.

wholypantalones:
Looks like they ship next week once the new invoice is paid without the box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version