Author Topic: [GB] BananaSplit60 Orders Shipping Out 7/27! Shipping 100% Complete  (Read 107309 times)

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
Re: [GB] BananaSplit60 Orders Shipping Out 7/27! Shipping 100% Complete
« Reply #350 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 17:32:13 »
There is some misalignment issues of the screw holes of the BananaSplit60 PCB on a standard Pok3r / Poker style case - at least for my BananaSplit60 PCB with the Poker case that came with my Infinity60 purchase. I believe Poker case should have the standard measurements of 60% PCB and keyboards out there.

The PCB fits snug and nice the Poker 3 case in terms of its dimension. The green circles highlighted the screw holes with nice fit, the two red circles on the edge of both sides exposed not large enough of the space to put in even the tip of the screw. Please zoom in to take a look. Do we have to leave out these two screws in our builds? Any suggestion will be welcomed.
Show Image

Seeing from the product history of the MiniVan, the BananaSplit60 is their first 60% keyboard kit, switching from the 40% keyboard market. It is not impossible that they are still getting use to the correct measurements of the 60% keyboard products, especially during their first run.

Have you physically tried screwing them in, loosely screw all of them in and then tighten them all once everything is aligned. I had 0 issues with case compatibility. I'm assuming the infinity board came with those plastic 60 cases? I had no issues with those.

I can take a look and double check once I get home.

Of course I tried physically trying to put the screws in, and I was not fantasizing both screws on both sides will fit, I was just trying one side, and I could not even put in the tip of the screw. The procedure I am using was that I put in the center screw first and then the top left.
These Poker cases are everywhere and I believe they somewhat set the standard for 60%.

At this point I am ready to drill the PCB to open it up a little to fit - but such a beautifully decorated PCB... I really wish the process be a little smoother.
Can you attempt at screwing in the side screws before screwing in the center one. That's usually the best procedure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
Re: [GB] BananaSplit60 - PCB's screw holes misalignment on standard Poker case
« Reply #351 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 18:16:33 »
There is some misalignment issues of the screw holes of the BananaSplit60 PCB on a standard Pok3r / Poker style case - at least for my BananaSplit60 PCB with the Poker case that came with my Infinity60 purchase. I believe Poker case should have the standard measurements of 60% PCB and keyboards out there.

The PCB fits snug and nice the Poker 3 case in terms of its dimension. The green circles highlighted the screw holes with nice fit, the two red circles on the edge of both sides exposed not large enough of the space to put in even the tip of the screw. Please zoom in to take a look. Do we have to leave out these two screws in our builds? Any suggestion will be welcomed.
Show Image

Seeing from the product history of the MiniVan, the BananaSplit60 is their first 60% keyboard kit, switching from the 40% keyboard market. It is not impossible that they are still getting use to the correct measurements of the 60% keyboard products, especially during their first run.

Have you physically tried screwing them in, loosely screw all of them in and then tighten them all once everything is aligned. I had 0 issues with case compatibility. I'm assuming the infinity board came with those plastic 60 cases? I had no issues with those.

I can take a look and double check once I get home.

Of course I tried physically trying to put the screws in, and I was not fantasizing both screws on both sides will fit, I was just trying one side, and I could not even put in the tip of the screw. The procedure I am using was that I put in the center screw first and then the top left.
These Poker cases are everywhere and I believe they somewhat set the standard for 60%.

At this point I am ready to drill the PCB to open it up a little to fit - but such a beautifully decorated PCB... I really wish the process be a little smoother.

I don't know that I would use the poker 3 case. I've heard reports of some other issues with that case. Someone fried two PCBs in the poker 3 case. Not sure what's different with that case as I don't have one. I've used the kbdfans aluminum case, Tex low profile case and the cheap acrylic case from MD all without issue.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 September 2017, 19:51:44 by evangs »

Offline menuhin

« Reply #352 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 03:46:07 »
Can you attempt at screwing in the side screws before screwing in the center one. That's usually the best procedure.

Thanks Arhipio, I am able to put in one more screw though the USB port is pushed a bit further to the side.

I don't know that I would use the poker 3 case. I've heard reports of some other issues with that case. Someone fried two PCBs in the poker 3 case. Not sure what's different with that case as I don't have one. I've used the kbdfans aluminum case, Tex low profile case and the cheap acrylic case from MD all without issue.
Evan, thanks for the build reports. It might be that some of these ubiquitous Poker 3 cases are not so perfect, but please don't totally ignore them as they are the most used cases in the customized mechanical world, please at least take a look at it and see if version 2 can fit them better.

Now building it, although not perfect but it looks good to me:

Thanks Arhipio, thanks Evan for creating this kit.
Hope the 2nd run will be even better!

Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #353 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 11:58:47 »

Thanks Arhipio, I am able to put in one more screw though the USB port is pushed a bit further to the side.

Evan, thanks for the build reports. It might be that some of these ubiquitous Poker 3 cases are not so perfect, but please don't totally ignore them as they are the most used cases in the customized mechanical world, please at least take a look at it and see if version 2 can fit them better.

Now building it, although not perfect but it looks good to me:
Show Image

Thanks Arhipio, thanks Evan for creating this kit.
Hope the 2nd run will be even better!

you're welcome and sorry for the miscommunications. we have expanded the side mounts to accommodate better. we have also made some other changes and improvements. we will be detailing them soon.

thanks for your support.

Offline iFreilicht

« Reply #354 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 10:46:53 »
Goddamnit, my PCB was held at customs and apparently sent back while I was on holidays.  :( Expect a returned package, Evan. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll pay shipping a second time once it arrives at your place.
Sentraq S60-X, dyed blank PBT keycaps, Gateron Browns

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #355 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 13:02:09 »
Goddamnit, my PCB was held at customs and apparently sent back while I was on holidays.  :( Expect a returned package, Evan. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll pay shipping a second time once it arrives at your place.
If evan doesn't mind taking it back into his leftover stock and refunding you I can sell you mine for a good price (if you only bought the PCB without a plate or stabs) that way you wouldn't have to pay shipping twice.
I wanted to get a plate made for it to use it in a top mount case but something came up and I have to get rid of a few things now.

Offline iFreilicht

« Reply #356 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 04:39:05 »
If evan doesn't mind taking it back into his leftover stock and refunding you I can sell you mine for a good price (if you only bought the PCB without a plate or stabs) that way you wouldn't have to pay shipping twice.
I wanted to get a plate made for it to use it in a top mount case but something came up and I have to get rid of a few things now.

That would be super cool! I'll PM you in a bit.

Offline Zobeid Zuma

« Reply #357 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 11:53:01 »
I'm definitely planning to be in for round two of this.

I'm already thinking about my layout and key assignments, and I was poking around at the TMK Configurator...  I think I understand how it works, but I couldn't find any codes listed for the EJECT key or the all-important MUTE

Offline vim_commando

• LaserCTRL
« Reply #358 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 11:52:58 »
I'm definitely planning to be in for round two of this.

I'm already thinking about my layout and key assignments, and I was poking around at the TMK Configurator...  I think I understand how it works, but I couldn't find any codes listed for the EJECT key or the all-important MUTE

MUTE is definitely there, I have it programmed on my board. It should be near the bottom of the character menu near VOLU (volume up) and VOLD (volume down).

Eject on the other hand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Zobeid Zuma

« Reply #359 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 14:20:56 »
MUTE is definitely there, I have it programmed on my board. It should be near the bottom of the character menu near VOLU (volume up) and VOLD (volume down).

I saw that MUTE was mentioned in the release notes about the time I decided not to post that previous message here, which somehow got posted anyhow.  (This forum is still tripping me up with its quirks.)  So, EJECT. . .   I couldn't find it when I was programming my Carpe JD45 either.  Is this a widespread blind spot among programmable keyboards?  I don't think the key code for EJECT is any kind of trade secret.

Here's what "xev" spits out when I hit it. . .

Code: [Select]
keycode 169 (keysym 0x1008ff2c, XF86Eject)

Offline vim_commando

• LaserCTRL
« Reply #360 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 14:24:25 »

I saw that MUTE was mentioned in the release notes about the time I decided not to post that previous message here, which somehow got posted anyhow.  (This forum is still tripping me up with its quirks.)  So, EJECT. . .   I couldn't find it when I was programming my Carpe JD45 either.  Is this a widespread blind spot among programmable keyboards?  I don't think the key code for EJECT is any kind of trade secret.

Its probably on the same list as the adjust brightness up/down: just not in the configurator... yet.

Eventually I'll get around to digging into Evan's source code. It sounds like those keycodes just need added to the right places.

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #361 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 14:53:19 »

Its probably on the same list as the adjust brightness up/down: just not in the configurator... yet.

Eventually I'll get around to digging into Evan's source code. It sounds like those keycodes just need added to the right places.

that's correct, feel free to open a pr. I'm currently working on a new version of the configurator that will have all the keycodes, but in the mean time it would be nice to get them added to v1

Offline vim_commando

• LaserCTRL
« Reply #362 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 15:28:05 »
I finally got my BananaSplit60 build log done. Silly things like emergency surgery :eek: (just an appendectomy, I'm doing OK :thumb:) kinda delayed things.

Lots of gory details (and pics!), I promise: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=91703.0

Edit: Gory details about the keyboard build, not the surgery  :))

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #363 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 18:09:57 »
I finally got my BananaSplit60 build log done. Silly things like emergency surgery :eek: (just an appendectomy, I'm doing OK :thumb:) kinda delayed things.

Lots of gory details (and pics!), I promise: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=91703.0

Edit: Gory details about the keyboard build, not the surgery  :))

Awesome build, GMK terminal would look absolutely amazing with that board.

Offline lzlzh035

« Reply #364 on: Sat, 23 September 2017, 21:07:11 »
Looking to buy one of these since I missed the GB :) Texas based, can do Paypal & pls PM if anyone wants to sell :))

Offline KevlarBear

« Reply #365 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 00:29:02 »
I have a stainless steel plate if anyone is looking to buy, ended up going with a brass plate from Keyclack.com

Offline Zobeid Zuma

« Reply #366 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 14:58:31 »
The next release will still support all the same layouts, I assume?  Just asking because I've already got mine planned out in the layout editor, and the last thing I want to hear is "No, you can't do that anymore."

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #367 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 18:00:42 »
The next release will still support all the same layouts, I assume?  Just asking because I've already got mine planned out in the layout editor, and the last thing I want to hear is "No, you can't do that anymore."

Only additional features, we will still support all the old layouts :)

Offline Denisgsv

« Reply #368 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 06:51:28 »
when is next one ?  :eek:

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #369 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 07:45:28 »

Offline iFreilicht

« Reply #370 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 09:39:39 »
I don't know if this was mentioned, but the PCB has a second fitment issue: The QFN micro is pressed against one of the cross-braces on poker cases. I can provide pictures if you need, but it seems to me like the micro should definitely be moved to a different location.

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #371 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 09:46:49 »
I don't know if this was mentioned, but the PCB has a second fitment issue: The QFN micro is pressed against one of the cross-braces on poker cases. I can provide pictures if you need, but it seems to me like the micro should definitely be moved to a different location.

is that poker 3 cases? I've tested with all cases I have which is the kbd fans aluminum case, tex low profile aluminum case, MD acrylic low profile, datamancer wood case, and they are all fine.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #372 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 11:23:00 »

is that poker 3 cases? I've tested with all cases I have which is the kbd fans aluminum case, tex low profile aluminum case, MD acrylic low profile, datamancer wood case, and they are all fine.

KBDfans high profile aluminum case working fine here too. I think iFreilicht is talking about those baseline plastic cases that have the supporting pieces running through the bottom.
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #373 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 11:34:52 »

KBDfans high profile aluminum case working fine here too. I think iFreilicht is talking about those baseline plastic cases that have the supporting pieces running through the bottom.

the tex aluminum poker case has the supports running, but they must be different because there aren't any issues with those. this is the problem with non standard 60% cases. the poker cases are designed for a specific pcb and unless I have a case to work around I'm not going to know where the supports and whatnot are.

Offline alveeno

« Reply #374 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 23:00:27 »
Bummed I missed this. Count me in for R2 :)

Offline Dan_Boulet

« Reply #375 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 17:24:03 »
Finally got my Banana Split build done. Ended up using Kailh BOX brown switches and soldering the LEDs directly to the PCB under the switch, as was recommended in this thread (thanks, Cotay). Works great.

179335-0

179337-1

One thing to watch out for: be careful when using plate-mounted switches on the universal plate. In some spots, the switch doesn’t have a lot to hold on to and it’s easy for switches to be installed slightly crooked (looking at you, backslash). I had to resolder a few switches after noticing that a few of my keys were wonky.

Other than that, it was a pretty easy build for a beginner like me. Thanks to the designers of this kit.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #376 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 18:10:39 »
Finally got my Banana Split build done. Ended up using Kailh BOX brown switches and soldering the LEDs directly to the PCB under the switch, as was recommended in this thread (thanks, Cotay). Works great.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

One thing to watch out for: be careful when using plate-mounted switches on the universal plate. In some spots, the switch doesn’t have a lot to hold on to and it’s easy for switches to be installed slightly crooked (looking at you, backslash). I had to resolder a few switches after noticing that a few of my keys were wonky.

Other than that, it was a pretty easy build for a beginner like me. Thanks to the designers of this kit.

Awesome build,

We revised a lot of the plate issues for next round, so hopefully that'll be easier.

Offline lac29

« Reply #377 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 18:10:35 »
@arhipio ... will there be any options for an alternative split spacebar arrangement in the next iteration. The current "split spacebar standard" of 2.75 1.25 2.25 or 2.25/2.25/2.75 is pretty bad for me since my left thumb rests between v and b while my right thumb is right under n.

I'd rather have smaller sides of the spacebar and a bigger center spacebar if possible.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #378 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 18:14:23 »
@arhipio ... will there be any options for an alternative split spacebar arrangement in the next iteration. The current "split spacebar standard" of 2.75 1.25 2.25 or 2.25/2.25/2.75 is pretty bad for me since my left thumb rests between v and b while my right thumb is right under n.

I'd rather have smaller sides of the spacebar and a bigger center spacebar if possible.

We will have a new split option that might help you out more, also this iteration has a  2.25/1.75/2.25 option which may be of interest for you.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #379 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 09:37:50 »

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #380 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 09:45:46 »
Will this case fit the Banana Split?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=91584.new;topicseen#new

the extra mount points may cause an issue

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #381 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 09:50:06 »

Thanks for the quick response!  If it has the mount points for the BS, how would the extra ones cause an issue?  Is it because of switches?  I just wanted to be sure of what I'm getting into if I get it anyway.

Thanks again!

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #382 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 10:23:21 »

Thanks for the quick response!  If it has the mount points for the BS, how would the extra ones cause an issue?  Is it because of switches?  I just wanted to be sure of what I'm getting into if I get it anyway.

Thanks again!
Im planning on using mine with a bananasplit, so we'll see.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #383 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 10:27:50 »

Thanks again!
Im planning on using mine with a bananasplit, so we'll see.

Well, if you're planning to get it... I guess I am too.  Thanks!

Offline Zobeid Zuma

« Reply #384 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 13:16:17 »

Squinting at the images online. . .  It looks like the DZ60 PCB, which is also sold through KBDfans, does have all those mount points.  I'm sure you could simply grind the extra ones down if it proves necessary, though.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #385 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 13:23:37 »

Squinting at the images online. . .  It looks like the DZ60 PCB, which is also sold through KBDfans, does have all those mount points.  I'm sure you could simply grind the extra ones down if it proves necessary, though.

I'm only scared of it interfering with the larger smd components. But I'll test it once mine arrives and report back :)

Offline iFreilicht

« Reply #386 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 07:46:09 »

That's correct, I got mine with the Sentraq S60-X. Guess it's the cases fault then. I'll just cut a bit off.

Offline Cotay

Re: [GB] BananaSplit 60 GroupBuy Live at the vankeyboards.com!
« Reply #387 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 01:53:52 »
This top plate should be compatible with the Banana Split layouts, right?
https://i.imgur.com/XOmj7sL.jpg

To me the layout looks exactly the same as the one included in this GB.
It's from this GB yeah? https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/6gbids/gb_60_carbon_fiber_plates_mx_andor_alps/
I've joined for one so I hope it fits! =)

So the plates from that GB came in, and what a disappointment! The GB runners (Goose Keyboards) sent the wrong design files to the manufacturer and they produced the wrong plate. They produced a plate that is basically a standard ANSI or ISO Poker plate. It's not compatible with the Banana Split at all.

The folks running the GB admitted to me that they don't know anything about plate layouts and that the guy in their organization who does is out due to family issues. They didn't know what they were sending out and nobody caught this until complaints started rolling in. That's the last time I'm ordering anything from a Goose Keyboards GB.

Luckily I still ordered the plate here, but now I have to rethink my entire design. I had purchased the Tex Orange 60% case from Mechanicalkeyboards.com to go with my NIB GMK Carbon caps (including the Orange GMK Carbon spacebars from Massdrop).  The carbon plate would have looked fantastic; I'm out quite a bit of money because Goose Keyboards is incompetent.  Now I may end up using the white Revo 60% case I have on order from Massdrop and also order some other GMK set that has a spacebar kit (Laser is coming so that might work).

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
Re: [GB] BananaSplit 60 GroupBuy Live at the vankeyboards.com!
« Reply #388 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 15:31:09 »
This top plate should be compatible with the Banana Split layouts, right?
https://i.imgur.com/XOmj7sL.jpg

To me the layout looks exactly the same as the one included in this GB.
It's from this GB yeah? https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/6gbids/gb_60_carbon_fiber_plates_mx_andor_alps/
I've joined for one so I hope it fits! =)

So the plates from that GB came in, and what a disappointment! The GB runners (Goose Keyboards) sent the wrong design files to the manufacturer and they produced the wrong plate. They produced a plate that is basically a standard ANSI or ISO Poker plate. It's not compatible with the Banana Split at all.

The folks running the GB admitted to me that they don't know anything about plate layouts and that the guy in their organization who does is out due to family issues. They didn't know what they were sending out and nobody caught this until complaints started rolling in. That's the last time I'm ordering anything from a Goose Keyboards GB.

Luckily I still ordered the plate here, but now I have to rethink my entire design. I had purchased the Tex Orange 60% case from Mechanicalkeyboards.com to go with my NIB GMK Carbon caps (including the Orange GMK Carbon spacebars from Massdrop).  The carbon plate would have looked fantastic; I'm out quite a bit of money because Goose Keyboards is incompetent.  Now I may end up using the white Revo 60% case I have on order from Massdrop and also order some other GMK set that has a spacebar kit (Laser is coming so that might work).

The steel plate looks great with any layout, might be worth a shot. Not to sound mean but goose keyboards is a joke, I looked at their plate designs they claim innovation when it's a straight file from swillkb's builder.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #389 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 11:53:49 »
In for another round if it happens, been awhile since I have been on geekhack, shame I missed this. Would be a nice addition to my collection and rotation.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #390 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 11:58:50 »
In for another round if it happens, been awhile since I have been on geekhack, shame I missed this. Would be a nice addition to my collection and rotation.

2nd round happening end of this month :D. It'll be even bigger and better  :thumb:

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #391 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 22:35:39 »
I like the sound of that.

Offline UncleGary

« Reply #392 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 08:41:04 »
While troubleshooting I got FLIP to flash the default TMK layout onto the board. Is there any trick to getting a QMK layout from the kbfirmware build tool to flash properly?
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 October 2017, 11:26:35 by UncleGary »

Offline dr-slump

« Reply #393 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 11:46:44 »
I cannot for the life of me get the Escape key to work (register). At first I thought that I have left the key empty in the keyboard layout editor but after redoing the layout and flashing different layouts multiple times, it still doesn't work.
Does anyone here have/had a similar experience?

Also: Does anyone know how I can get the "-"(minus/hyphen) symbol to register in the German layout?

Thanks in advance!
Waiting for GMK Miami Dolch ISO . . .

Looking for: Titainium Spacebar 6.25

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #394 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 13:01:25 »
I cannot for the life of me get the Escape key to work (register). At first I thought that I have left the key empty in the keyboard layout editor but after redoing the layout and flashing different layouts multiple times, it still doesn't work.
Does anyone here have/had a similar experience?

Also: Does anyone know how I can get the "-"(minus/hyphen) symbol to register in the German layout?

Thanks in advance!

Contact evan at thevankeyboards@gmail.com, hopefully he can help you out and maybe get you a replacement.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #395 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 13:03:34 »
While troubleshooting I got FLIP to flash the default TMK layout onto the board. Is there any trick to getting a QMK layout from the kbfirmware build tool to flash properly?

We tell people to use our configurator, and we currently do support QMK someone made a repository for it a while back. I think it might be a branch on the main qmk one.

Although for this round we do not have support for QMK through our configurator. This will be available for round 2, and should be made available for round 1 users.

Offline Sputnik

« Reply #396 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 13:42:54 »

2nd round happening end of this month :D. It'll be even bigger and better  :thumb:

Any news about this??? the end is coming.....

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #397 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 13:47:54 »

We'll make an announcement post this week :D

Offline Sputnik

« Reply #398 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 13:52:22 »

We'll make an announcement post this week :D

:thumb:  :p

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #399 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 22:27:43 »
Should be exactly the same process. You can also try https://qmk.thevankeyboards.com