Author Topic: [GB] [Spakle Loft] Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps(Running on Massdrop)  (Read 43013 times)

Offline wangbwhz

2017/07/04
The group buy for reactor key caps as SA Carbon & Pulse Novelty are running on Massdrop with the link
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/sparkle-loft-artisan-keycap

2016/11/26
Another group buy coming soon. :thumb:

127613-4127617-5

Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps~
There are two types of reactors consisted of 11 parts .Three wick parts are made of 3D printer and rest are made of CNC
all pictures with different color of type 1, i hope it will be easier for u to choose yr favorite color
http://imgur.com/gallery/xSXSS/new

Type 1 Structure and pictures:

120081-6120083-7120146-8120266-9120268-10120270-11
Type 1 Color Selection:0

9 choices, for the fourth one the bottom color is silver.

Type 2 Structure and pictures:

120087-19120091-21
Type 2 Color Selection:

Classical color choice Red+Black

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orders close 10th january 2016.
Paypel Invoices will be sent out daily and are DUE UPON RECEIPT.

Price List
For type 1:
$55 + Shipping
For type 2:
$60 + Shipping
If total number of orders reach 100, there will $5 deduction for each key cap($50 for type 1 and $55 for type 2)

The current plan for the shipping is directly from China.

Order Now
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 July 2017, 22:44:47 by wangbwhz »
My Precious¬

Offline wangbwhz

Re: [GB] Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 09:57:06 »
2016/05/06
I have received the message from the Bro caps.
Sparkle Loft respect the work done by other group and has never/will produce any fake keycaps before and in the future
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

2016/05/04
First of all, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused due to our neglect of selection for the distributor.  This distributor does not only sell the keycaps from Sparkle Loft, but also ‘fake’ keycaps from other group, so you can see the fake keycaps in the shop. Currently We have cancel the agreement with the distributor. All the keycaps from sparkle loft will be clearly displayed in the introduction page.

Next, we would like to express my anger to the accusation of production of fake keycaps by Sparkle Loft. We can understand all the efforts each artisan had put into the keycaps as original work should be protected and encouraged. Sparkle Loft respect the work done by other group and has never/will produce any fake keycaps before and in the future. We promise if it is proven that we have ever made any fake keycaps, we will not sell any keycaps in the market.

Last but not least, for Nazi keycaps, we would like to apologize for the painfulness it brought to the people in foreign country, It is forbidden to sell them to the foreign countries and we have terminated its production.

Our previous work and group buy in the future is listed following,we are only producing the CNC and 3D printing hand made keycaps.

Resin keycaps
http://imgur.com/a/zCmQu

Pulse SA Novelty
http://imgur.com/a/h2jCV

Fullmetal Alchemist Aluminium Summoning Circle Assembled Keycap
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=81226.0

KanColle Aluminum Assembled Key Caps
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78526.0

Ninja Owl Theme,Halo XBOX,ONE-PUNCH MAN,Crazy Ant theme Keycaps
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79091.0

Here are some snapshots in our QQ group(like MSN group). It is forbidden to sell the fake keycaps and even keycaps with same pattern but different material.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
Sparkle Loft Team

Update on 3/9
Take notes:
1.Every one will receive two stems, transparent one and white one(one big and one small)
2. For white one, one end is compatible with Topre switch, another one is compatible with MX switch,Transparent one is compatible with MX only for both ends
3. if it is hard to put stem onto the keyboards, you can turn the stem 90 degree and try again
4.For white stem, when you are using on the MX keyboards, you need to insert one little stick onto the topre switch
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
[/size]

Update on 12/17 as i am still trying to find out a courier company with low shipping cost, the invoice haven't sent out~
Update on 12/18  some one asks about the topre, I can change the wick part so that the Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps can be compatible with the topre, if u really wan it, pls PM me with your paypel id
Update on 12/20 I will send the invoice out tomorrow, the shipping price is $10
Update on 12/24 New update here, though i have selected one courtier company in China, DHL finally contacted me today and would like to discuss with me about shipping issue,,i would send the invoice later~ sorry about that
Update on 12//21 I have sent the half of the invoice out.
Update on 12//27 I have sent the another half of the invoice out.
Update on 01/11 Sorry about the delay.I will send all the invoices out as soon as possible and the estimated shipping time is 1 and a half month later
Update on 01/19 All the invoices are sent out, if u don't receive, pls PM me, i will start the production on 22th after my wedding, the components for type 1 are ready, for type 2,  wick parts still need 10 days for the production.
Update on 2/01 The estimated shipping time is end of this month.
Update on 2/06 reactor 2 picture uploaded
Update on 2/09 estimated shipping time is unchanged and there is a group buy for my key caps on Massdrop
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/sparkle-loft-artisan-keycap
Update on 2/21 estimated shipping time is unchanged and there is an extra topre base as free gift to you.
Update on 2/24 i just received the sample of topre base , it is not quite satisfying, i have changed the design and the topre will be produced based on this design
Two more things i need to explain here,the shipping price  is $17 and i have paid another $7 for each order, so that u can receive the keypcas within 7 days
Now the estimated shipping time is end of this month
You will also receive some keycaps as free gift!!! :thumb:
Update on 3/2 sorry about the delay, as the topre base does not fit well so all the topre base needs to be polished before shipping.
All the keycaps send to the express agent first, it takes about 2 days and your tracking number will be given at that time, then another 5 days you can receive your keycaps
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 November 2016, 10:47:30 by wangbwhz »
My Precious¬

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 11:34:42 »
 :cool:

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 11:49:41 »
I will save up a little money first and hopefully get in on this before it closes.

Offline Evil-Jester

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 12:50:50 »
might be my new years gift to my self, Looks awesome :D

Offline beltet

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:14:12 »
Wow. I like these!

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:18:00 »
Some one complains about the price, but i think it is reasonable, i really put a lot of effect on it and this is my full time job now~ This is my best key cap with extraordinary design i have ever made, i hope you can understand
My Precious¬

Offline boTy

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:34:35 »
Wow, this is by far the best looking keycap i have ever seen! It has so much detail! Nice work  :)

Offline Data

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:39:18 »
Neat.

Where will these ship from and what carrier(s) will you use so we can estimate shipping, please?

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 14:02:25 »
The current plan for the shipping is directly  from china to all the world around, thanks for your question, i have updated the thread~ :D
My Precious¬

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 14:13:41 »
I'm in, getting one for each type

It'll be nice if you can put on real pic for different color options for type 1 lighted on keyboard.

WAIT. DELIVERY TIME?
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 December 2015, 16:57:43 by zzyjayfree »
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline Evil-Jester

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 15:09:14 »
Some one complains about the price, but i think it is reasonable, i really put a lot of effect on it and this is my full time job now~ This is my best key cap with extraordinary design i have ever made, i hope you can understand

wasn't complaining, i think its a fair price :D just dont have the cash to grab one of these beauts at the moment or i would have snagged in purple already, hopefully next week if the keyboard gods are with me :P

Offline OperationT

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 15:19:46 »
Wow. So intricate and beautiful..

Code 104, Ergo Clears (65g)  |  VA87M, Zealios (65g)  |  RealForce 87U (55g)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 19:38:29 »
These are quite remarkable! Once I justify the price to myself I will purchase one =P

Offline Digitize

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:15:55 »
Must resist the temptation but the bills cannot resist. I will need to see what sort of money i can save for this.

Offline Siegx

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 00:02:52 »
Absolutely stunning.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 00:09:06 »
Agh! Must scramble for funds!

Offline Dee1

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 08:07:11 »
I'm definitely going to put in an order when I'm done Christmas shopping :D

Offline cwils0n

• twiggletwaggle
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 08:14:20 »

I think that these are beautifully designed and well worth the price. 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 08:19:41 »

I think that these are beautifully designed and well worth the price.

Actually, the price is lower than I'd thought.

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 09:01:40 »
I found quite a few pics of the finished product somewhere. Will update them tonight.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 22:10:44 by zzyjayfree »
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 09:14:25 »
These look really nice. Like many, gonna wait until Xmas season is over before I commit.

With there be more color options for type 2 in the future? Would love the purple scheme for it if that ever happens.

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 09:26:23 »
These look really nice. Like many, gonna wait until Xmas season is over before I commit.

With there be more color options for type 2 in the future? Would love the purple scheme for it if that ever happens.
It is possible, but currently it is costly to have only few number of key caps with specific color~ The other color for type 2, i need to plan for it later.
My Precious¬

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 09:27:33 »

It is possible, but currently it is costly to have only few number of key caps with specific color~ The other color for type 2, i need to plan for it later.
All good man. I just wanted to ask.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 14:12:49 »
First artisan cap I've wanted... ever. This is something very unique and different. I'm in.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Supergeek

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 09:18:15 »
I love it. These look AMAZING. :eek: I have a small Iron Man on my desk right now.

I just wish my income was a little more reliable at the moment. It's just a little too frivolous an expense right now. Otherwise, I'd be so in.

GLWS.

Offline flipsidekill

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:32:22 »
B-e-a-utiful cap. I'm so in. Frivolous expenses be damned.

Offline Eugene45

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 06:48:05 »
Beautiful, make me think of beyblade Oo.

Could we battle with it ? :)

Great work.

lmao, cut the French some slack, they gave you a big statue

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 07:37:02 »
The angel of the responsibility prevents me to get one, the devil of the irresponsibility says I should get ten.

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 19:52:04 »
Its beautiful and the price is cheaper than I thought during the IC phase! Gotta brainstorm how I can make this work with one of my boards hmmmm
V60 [MQC] | KC60 [Zealiostotles] | Leopold FC660c [Topre] |  Ducky Shine 4 [MX Brown] | MiniVan [Zealios]

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 15:36:39 »
The angel of the responsibility prevents me to get one, the devil of the irresponsibility says I should get ten.

Kill the angel, listen to the devil

Offline lanyusea

Re: [GB] [Spakle Loft] Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 03:28:04 »
I just found a product that seems to be the same one as this one on Taobao, a Chinese webstore...

https://2.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2007.1000337.16.4.CKZx1Y&id=524885648926
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 08:33:23 »
I just found a product that seems to be the same one as this one on Taobao, a Chinese webstore...

TaoBao is like the Chinese eBay. There are lots of GBs on there for keyboard-related stuff, many of which are the same offered here but for Chinese residents.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 10:00:35 »

Seems like quite a few extra options but also significantly more expensive.

Offline w00zie

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 14:20:48 »
I'm in for type 1 No 5. Looks great!

Offline m1kehonch0

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 19:21:07 »
Im getting in on this. Beautiful design! Thanks for bringing it to life!

Offline MrLaFave

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 08:30:32 »
This is the first artisan I've opened my wallet for, it's quite pricey but I think they look amazing, just wish I could afford more than 1.  :thumb:

Offline wyldj92

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 23:53:16 »
is it still open?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 00:01:56 »
is it still open?

The order form is still open at the bottom of the OP.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline BrainFlush

• I type using my knuckles, 30 years running.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrainFlush
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 07:44:12 »
Before I jump in.
Can we get the GB stats?
What are your current order totals?
And after the buy closes, when is the expected shipping date?
Thank you and have a great new year!

Offline MyBoolean

« Reply #40 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 10:34:46 »
wow stunningly beautiful!

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 07:51:51 »
Last five days and the current order submitted is 71~
My Precious¬

Offline BrainFlush

• I type using my knuckles, 30 years running.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrainFlush
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 08:40:47 »
Last five days and the current order submitted is 71~

Thank you for the response.
I will consider it.
Still an amazing cap!

Offline m1kehonch0

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 08:30:09 »
Is this happening or what? What's the word?

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #44 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 09:18:49 »
It 's happening, the estimated shipping time is one and a half month later
My Precious¬

Offline wangbwhz

Re: [GB] [Spakle Loft] Reactor Aluminum Assembled Key Caps(invoiceing)
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:38:20 »
Update on 01/19 All the invoices are sent out, if u don't receive, pls PM me, i will start the production on 22th after my wedding, the components for type 1 are ready, for type 2,  wick parts still need 10 days for the production.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:43:23 by wangbwhz »
My Precious¬

Offline w00zie

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 11:55:56 »

Congrats on the marriage!

maybe a wedding cake keycap should be next   :D

Offline crbr

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 15:12:39 »

Congratulations! 
I am wishing I had bought more of these caps  :))

Offline yangdaddy

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:41:04 »
Congratulations on your wedding! That is very very happy news.

I wish you and your spouse a long loving life together!
SSK 1395682, 1392464, 1391472, 1395217, 1392934, HHKBPro2, Model M 1388032, 1390120, 1390131, 1391401, 13H6705, 1394540, AEK M0115, LZ-CLS, Norbatouch, Gon NerD Crystal TKL, RF 87U 55G, Model F122, XT, AT, Ducky YOTG, AEK II M3501

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 13:11:06 »
Is it possible to still pick a keycap up?
Mmm... machined aluminum