Author Topic: [GB]Revo&Dr.D keyboard  (Read 115651 times)

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: [GB]Revo&Dr.D keyboard
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 09:51:39 »
How long till the gb is completely done? I ask because I wanna buy some headphones but still want to have enough for when the Revo HHKB starts :p

This buy is poised to ship in around a week apparently.
This doesn't have to do with the hhkb buy tho, just as a fyi

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 10:28:31 »
How long till the gb is completely done? I ask because I wanna buy some headphones but still want to have enough for when the Revo HHKB starts :p

This buy is poised to ship in around a week apparently.
This doesn't have to do with the hhkb buy tho, just as a fyi
Revo said he would begin the hhkb buy shortly after he finished Dr. D, that why I ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline S0L

« Reply #252 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 02:51:54 »
Any updates?  :rolleyes:

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #253 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 09:52:55 »
Show Image

Yes, The factory will ship the package to me today. I catch a cold and been in and out of hospital.Now i am a little better and this is shipping to me.I will ship this out ASAP.

Offline joey

« Reply #254 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 10:05:16 »
Show Image

Yes, The factory will ship the package to me today. I catch a cold and been in and out of hospital.Now i am a little better and this is shipping to me.I will ship this out ASAP.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better and can ship them without too much stress.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #255 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 10:18:19 »
Thanks revo team!

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #256 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 10:20:00 »
Sorry to hear that, Raymond!! Get well soon! Thanks for the update. :)

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #257 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 17:51:36 »
With best wishes for speedy recovery! Thanks for great update, Raymond  :thumb:

Offline Data

« Reply #258 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 19:35:04 »
Show Image

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #259 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 23:06:37 »
So excited for this to ship out.

Only wish I got one of the kishsaver 60% limited revo cases :(

Offline JDragon

« Reply #260 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 12:22:42 »
Hope you're feeling better RevoTeam! Any updates on shipping?

(Also, if anyone wants to trade their pink middle for a dark blue middle, let me know!)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #261 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 20:48:53 »
Can we do a refund/repurchase on paypal soon? We are nearing the 6 month window of paypal buyer protection

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #262 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 23:43:20 »
I am sorry this is running late again. I received the package and the anode is not good enough,so i refuse the package and it send back to anode factory to redo it. I am sorry this is keep running late. But i do want to finish this one first and go on with my next project.Many of you may know i have postponed my HHKB project so i have time to do this one right. This is my first time running on GH and i want to do it right. Just want you guys to know i am doing my best to give you guys the good stuff. I am sorry it's running late but i am not going anywhere.
Btw,there is also serval delay on all my orders include the keypad for massdrop. But Dr.D is my priority number one. This will be the first to ship out.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 00:21:56 »
I am sorry this is running late again. I received the package and the anode is not good enough,so i refuse the package and it send back to anode factory to redo it. I am sorry this is keep running late. But i do want to finish this one first and go on with my next project.Many of you may know i have postponed my HHKB project so i have time to do this one right. This is my first time running on GH and i want to do it right. Just want you guys to know i am doing my best to give you guys the good stuff. I am sorry it's running late but i am not going anywhere.
Btw,there is also serval delay on all my orders include the keypad for massdrop. But Dr.D is my priority number one. This will be the first to ship out.

Have you been in touch with the factory? Are the boards scheduled to be re-anodized immediately, or will it be a wait before they are re-done? A lot of us would like a realistic schedule and not a vauge non-estimate. The papal cutoff is actually an extremely big deal. Did you take pics of the boards you refused? Are there any pics at all of the cases? I would love to see any pics at all of the cases. Just please give us (me) any reason or prof the cases actually exist, i dont want to file a paypal dispute but i will with no evidence or realistic schedule.

Edit: sorry to be so up front about this, but i personally have been scammed a few times with GB's here on GH and will not be in that position again.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 February 2017, 00:25:40 by redbanshee »

Offline JDragon

« Reply #264 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 01:03:39 »
I would appreciate a refund/repurchase option to extend buyer protection if possible. I still want the board, I'm just very hesitant to sit in GBs beyond the PayPal dispute date.

Also, if they're re-anodizing... is it possible to change the color of my middle section? Or too late for that.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #265 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 01:05:00 »
Plus one for refund/repurchase

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #266 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 01:50:38 »
Plus one for refund/repurchase

Yes. Please

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #268 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 05:18:01 »

Have you been in touch with the factory? Are the boards scheduled to be re-anodized immediately, or will it be a wait before they are re-done? A lot of us would like a realistic schedule and not a vauge non-estimate. The papal cutoff is actually an extremely big deal. Did you take pics of the boards you refused? Are there any pics at all of the cases? I would love to see any pics at all of the cases. Just please give us (me) any reason or prof the cases actually exist, i dont want to file a paypal dispute but i will with no evidence or realistic schedule.

Edit: sorry to be so up front about this, but i personally have been scammed a few times with GB's here on GH and will not be in that position again.

I have take a picture of the broken case before i refuse it,i can ask factory to take some photo of more cases.
there is no need to file the paypal dispute right now. i can give any prof you request.
Also, i dont know how to refund/repurchase but i'd like to do a repurchase to all of you. I have to find out how to do it or you guy can teach me.Sorry to put all of you in this position,and i really perfer you don't refund it cause i have already pay the factory.

161326-1

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #269 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 05:21:09 »
I would appreciate a refund/repurchase option to extend buyer protection if possible. I still want the board, I'm just very hesitant to sit in GBs beyond the PayPal dispute date.

Also, if they're re-anodizing... is it possible to change the color of my middle section? Or too late for that.
how do i extend buyer protection? i'd love to do that.

you can change your color now. I'd like to deliver the board.

thanks

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #270 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 05:31:24 »
I have rushed anode factory to redo it fast. And let me phone paypal tomorrow at their working hour to find out about buyer protection and how to refund/repurchase.
I am not going to bail on this while i have so many promising boards coming.
I'd like to ask everyone to wait a couple of days to let me handle this.
thanks.

Offline Data

« Reply #271 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 07:03:04 »
I'd like to remind everyone that, while this is Revo's first GeekHack GB, it's not his first GB.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/17232?mode=guest_open

I got in on the first round of this.  It was delayed too, but not by more than a couple weeks.  Otherwise it went well and the results are impressive.  I'm sure we're all used to manufacturing delays by now.  They suck ass but they're part of short-run custom products, especially considering the high quality bar we're shooting for.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #272 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 09:37:24 »

thanks

I have take a picture of the broken case before i refuse it,i can ask factory to take some photo of more cases.
there is no need to file the paypal dispute right now. i can give any prof you request.
Also, i dont know how to refund/repurchase but i'd like to do a repurchase to all of you. I have to find out how to do it or you guy can teach me.Sorry to put all of you in this position,and i really perfer you don't refund it cause i have already pay the factory.
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Thanks for those pics! That gives me (us) confidence that the cases actually exist! Sorry to get all up in arms, but you can relate to our concern on a $325+ keyboard, as GH GB's arent exactly known for reliability.

The refund repurchase thing goes like this: You refund the invoice amount to the buyer then you make a new invoice and the buyer repays the new invoice, effectively extending our protection another 6 months.

Offline JDragon

« Reply #273 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 12:16:24 »
Alternatively, since the GB money has been spent already for production, I wouldn't mind paying a new invoice first and having my old invoice refunded after.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #274 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 12:57:41 »

thanks

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Thanks for those pics! That gives me (us) confidence that the cases actually exist! Sorry to get all up in arms, but you can relate to our concern on a $325+ keyboard, as GH GB's arent exactly known for reliability.

The refund repurchase thing goes like this: You refund the invoice amount to the buyer then you make a new invoice and the buyer repays the new invoice, effectively extending our protection another 6 months.

Actually, the correct way would be for Revo to send a new invoice, allow people to pay, then refund the old original invoice. Not refunding first, then sending a new invoice.

If he refunded you first, then there's no stopping people from keeping their money for something else.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #275 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 18:29:57 »

Actually, the correct way would be for Revo to send a new invoice, allow people to pay, then refund the old original invoice. Not refunding first, then sending a new invoice.

If he refunded you first, then there's no stopping people from keeping their money for something else.

This is all that needs to be done

After losing over $500 on the Ivan GB this is a bit of a deal breaker for me

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #276 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 22:08:41 »
I'd like to remind everyone that, while this is Revo's first GeekHack GB, it's not his first GB.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/17232?mode=guest_open

I got in on the first round of this.  It was delayed too, but not by more than a couple weeks.  Otherwise it went well and the results are impressive.  I'm sure we're all used to manufacturing delays by now.  They suck ass but they're part of short-run custom products, especially considering the high quality bar we're shooting for.

Thanks for your understanding,Data. I have run that keypad three times and it all has a little delay cause MD is not giving me enough lead time.

This time it's mainly because workers are not wake up from holiday. The scratches are because they are careless when moving it around and putting it in the boxes.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #277 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 22:20:24 »

Anyone who want to do a repurchase can give me a pm,otherwise i am gone dealing with the anode first.I ask the factory to take a picture today. And they are redoing it as we speak.
I can show more picture when i get it. And they can start shipping it next week. I am hoping to start shipping these to you guys by next weekend.
here's some picture of redoing anode:

dont mind the quality of the pics,the worker only have some lame phone.

Offline joey

« Reply #278 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 06:34:57 »
Really looking forward to this board :thumb:

Offline Data

« Reply #279 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 07:15:40 »
Hoping for a productive week and a swift turnaround at the anodizer this week.

Offline poolside

« Reply #280 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 13:34:59 »
Hoping for a productive week and a swift turnaround at the anodizer this week.

I am hoping for a slicky smooth finish.  :cool:

Offline JDragon

« Reply #281 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 19:53:15 »
fyi for anyone curious about extending buyer protection, I did repurchase/refund with RevoTeam with no issues.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #282 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 21:12:04 »

Anyone who want to do a repurchase can give me a pm,otherwise i am gone dealing with the anode first.I ask the factory to take a picture today. And they are redoing it as we speak.
I can show more picture when i get it. And they can start shipping it next week. I am hoping to start shipping these to you guys by next weekend.
here's some picture of redoing anode:
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
dont mind the quality of the pics,the worker only have some lame phone.

Sheesh, that silver looks NICE!  :thumb:

Offline Data

« Reply #283 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 12:42:05 »
 :) ;) :D ;D :( :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :)) :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :blank: :thumb:

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #284 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 15:07:20 »

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #285 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 23:02:27 »
Just bought an iron and soder wires in banggood. Hoping to receive both this month. By both I mean, those two and the board. :D

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #286 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 04:33:04 »
Just bought an iron and soder wires in banggood. Hoping to receive both this month. By both I mean, those two and the board. :D
You are lucky,bro. I've shipped your order today.
162291-0
162293-1
162295-2

Offline joey

« Reply #287 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 04:35:01 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Yeeeee!

What's that hole around the position of the 'i' key?

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #288 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 04:49:22 »

Sweeeeeet!!!! Thanks Revo!

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #289 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 04:50:52 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Yeeeee!

i am gonna be honest and tell you that i have no idea what is it. if you really need to know,i can ask Dr.D about it.

Offline joey

« Reply #290 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 04:53:36 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Yeeeee!

i am gonna be honest and tell you that i have no idea what is it. if you really need to know,i can ask Dr.D about it.
It looks like it's for a weight or something.. but there doesn't seem to be a channel for it. No rush to ask, but it would be interesting to know!

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #291 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 05:04:06 »
Guys, i am shipping this slowly. Factory send me a couple of boards everyday and i am using a shipping proxy to do the shipping.

Shipping company will be select between DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,sf-express. All with tracking so nobody need to worry about it. It usually declare 10-20 usd. Anyone need to declare more please PM me.

i am currently PMing everybody to confirm address and ask for phone number for the shipping. I'll pm another note once your board are being shipped and provide tracking after 2 or 3 days.Tracking number will be PMed and put in Paypal.

Thank you guys for your patience and this has been a nice run for me.

Offline joey

« Reply #292 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 05:10:18 »
Guys, i am shipping this slowly. Factory send me a couple of boards everyday and i am using a shipping proxy to do the shipping.

Shipping company will be select between DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex,sf-express. All with tracking so nobody need to worry about it. It usually declare 10-20 usd. Anyone need to declare more please PM me.

i am currently PMing everybody to confirm address and ask for phone number for the shipping. I'll pm another note once your board are being shipped and provide tracking after 2 or 3 days.Tracking number will be PMed and put in Paypal.

Thank you guys for your patience and this has been a nice run for me.
Yeaaah, great news. Thanks for your hard work!

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #293 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 05:14:09 »

It looks like it's for a weight or something.. but there doesn't seem to be a channel for it. No rush to ask, but it would be interesting to know!
It used for anode.  How can i say this... something put in the hole then into the anode,so that anode won't leave any mark on the board. Can you understand..

Offline joey

« Reply #294 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 05:18:40 »

It used for anode.  How can i say this... something put in the hole then into the anode,so that anode won't leave any mark on the board. Can you understand..

Ah right, I get it. The anodization happens with the boards on some kinda 'hooks' or rig. There was a post about it in kin25's thread about the tx-75.

Offline RevoTeam

• * Maker
« Reply #295 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 05:22:47 »

Ah right, I get it. The anodization happens with the boards on some kinda 'hooks' or rig. There was a post about it in kin25's thread about the tx-75.
Yep that's the idea.joey u r so brilliant.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #296 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 06:42:11 »
I hope mine gets sent soon :ooooooo

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #297 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 06:51:14 »
Nice pics. Hope to touch my board soon :P

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #298 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 07:40:45 »
Can't wait!

Offline Prelim

« Reply #299 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 07:43:29 »
I'm starting to cry for a ISO version of it  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau