Author Topic: [WTS]{PAYPAL}IBM Model M SSK Blue(40+), White(10); FSK Blue(4), White(4)  (Read 64510 times)

Offline bmmcwhirt

• Trade Count: (1)
    • KB9YEN
Discussed earlier in https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=91667.0

You must have been a member before the original thread in the keyboard forum was started to be considered first an only 1 per person at this time.

I will take persons in order of their post. If you have questions please post in the other thread to keep this one as clean as possible. I also will not be back on till in the morning at which time I will send out payment details to the interested individuals.

I have 9 Model M Space Saving Keyboards(SSK) in working order.
$150.00 USD via Paypal includes shipping to the 48 continental US States. If you are outside that you will have shipping fees added and we can work that out. I don't have the fees for everywhere and will have to do that one by one.

Blue Label
SDL PS2 Cord
2 Part Keys

I also have 1 Full sized Model M with attached PS2 cable.
$75.00 USD via Paypal includes shipping to the 48 continental US States. If you are outside that you will have shipping fees added and we can work that out. I don't have the fees for everywhere and will have to do that one by one.

The top part of the keys have been removed and cleaned and put back. The keyboards have been wiped down with a damp microfiber cloth. These have all been tested and working but are heavily used. They have not been opened by me and still all need a lot of cleaning. The cables are stretched out some as would be expected. The cables have not been cleaned.

This will be a first come first serve with trickle down, meaning if someone backs out it goes to the next eligible candidate. The prices are well below both the average and mean selling points for two reasons. I have a good deal of these I just cannot find cables at this time, if I do those will be made available in another post. Also as a thank you to everyone on GeekHack that has helped me or answered questions for me or really anyone. That is the reason these are only available to person who were registered users before my original post.

EDIT:

I am assuming everyone so far is interested in the SSK, if so you dont need to reply again but if you were interested in the full sized let me know.

SSK
1. nickheller
2. Cocopah
3. Doluded
4. haytorious
5. Mr_BeastQuake --> kimbles
6. afrokobe
7. graefeln
8. mogo
9. AuDiTH
10. kokokoy
11. kimbles
---Overflow in case of a backout.--- [ If you are not makred ASAP it means you either have not notified me or wish to wait till the cables are found ]

New List (forgive be but I'm too lazy to make this a table.)

User   Join   Label   Ship
1   reececonrad   04/18/15   Blue   USB
2   Kavik    02/08/17   Blue   PS2
3   phatcoder   08/14/17   Blue   PS2
5   Serendipity   06/29/13   Blue   PS2
6   _rubik   03/16/17   White   DELIVERED
7   tron    01/10/17   White   USB
8   heedpantsnow   12/21/10   Blue   USB
9   ReadmeDotTxt   08/21/16   White   USB
10   wukong_bot   01/04/17   Blue   PS2
11   Ir0n   10/26/15   Blue   SHIPPED
12   euphxenos   05/22/17   Blue   USB
16   dvdasa   05/09/16   White   DELIVERED
18   kevinhou   04/10/16   White   PS2
19   metalliqaz   08/21/12   Blue   PS2
20   E TwentyNine   02/04/13   White   PS2
21   mason   02/06/14   Blue   USB
23   jb1830   08/19/15   Blue   PS2
24   rasmusx    04/05/17   Blue   USB
25   jorgenslee   09/02/13   White   PS2
26   002   02/16/10   White   PS2
27   madd   09/27/10   Blue   PS2
28   supamesican   09/20/14   Blue   USB
29   aznreaper   10/28/16   Blue   PS2
30   Signature   09/28/13   Blue   PS2
31   mustcode   01/27/17   Blue   USB
32   hamilton   10/25/15   Blue   DELIVERED
33   jp   04/22/17   White   USB
34   triever   01/24/15   ?   ?
35   SamirD   11/16/11   Blue   USB
36   umeboshi   04/26/14   White   PS2
37   ghostjuggernaut   09/27/13   Blue   USB
39   Chau   11/03/12   Blue   PS2
40   Lotsati    07/09/17   White   USB
41   reccatyo   12/23/16   Blue   USB
42   zenless   04/09/15   Blue   USB
43   j0d1   05/04/15   White   PS2
44   Techno Trousers    09/13/09   Blue   ?

typischt      CABLE ONLY   USB

4   Ilprincipe    10/18/17   White   USB
13   bminhz   10/11/17   White   USB
14   ddahron   10/23/17   White   PS2
15   daskeybo   11/01/17   ?   
17   Darkblade48   09/29/17   White   PS2
22   ipreferpie   10/18/17   White   PS2
38   enchong   11/12/17   Blue   PS2

USB Count (includes mine): 21

Full (working on this list)

EDIT 2:

For those already in the list I will send PM later this evening with request for paypal email addresses. Then a paypal invoice to follow. After that I will goto the shipping carrier and as soon as shipped you will get an email and a pm both with tracking information.

EDIT 3:

I actually have more of these but I cannot in good conscious sell them till I find the cables and test them. When/If I do find them I will update the post with a new timestamp photo so if you want to continue the overflow list I am ok with that as long as we are not breaking the rules and the moderators are ok with it. If not I will create a new posting but that seems counter productive to me but will follow whatever rules I am asked to follow.

EDIT 4:

I have packing slips made and these will all get bubble wrapped and packaged tonight and will ship on Friday if you have paid already or pay before Friday morning.

Edit 5:

1-2, 4-10 should all have tracking information. Please let me know if there are any issues and I will do my best to take care of them. If any packages appear damaged take photos and contact me BEFORE opening as it makes the process of replacement much quicker. They were all wrapped in a decent amount of bubble wrap so there should be no issues but let me know if there is.

Edit 6:

If you want a unit shipped ASAP w/o a cable let me know I will mark you as such. When the cables are located you can opt to pay shipping for the cable(see my post below in the thread for reasonings). If you choose you can source your own cable from some place like EBay or Unicomp (http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/1395110)[Thanks to _rubik for point out the cables on Unicomp]. This does not affect the pricing and applies to SSK and FSK that require an SDL cable.

Edit 7:

If you are in the list and want to wait for a cable a unit WILL be held for you. This means that even if someone opts to get one shipped sooner w/o a cable they wont supersede anyone in the list. I hope that was obvious but I want to state it to be perfectly clear. I will have a count of how many SSK and FSK I have and how many Blue/White label of each on Wednesday. I will make updates above but white label are far more rare and those will have a price tag of $175USD not $150USD. After Thanksgiving I will open the list to anyone who wants a second board if there are still some left and it looks like there will be.

We are about 1/4 of the way through the largest storage location and now that we have a location to move stuff to and sort stuff it's going to go a lot quicker in looking for the cables.

Edit 8:

Added new time stamped photos.

Edit 9 (11/23/2017):

First, happy Thanksgiving to those of you who partake. Next I've updated the above list, let me know of any corrections, there were a lot of changes so if I didn't miss something I'd be surprised. Then if you are outside the US, I suggest looking for a remailer. Others have had good success and it's far cheaper as mailing to other countries is currently running more than 80 bux often more. If anyone has any other suggestions or wants to suggest a specific remailer that would greatly help many fellow clackers.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 November 2017, 17:56:25 by bmmcwhirt »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: [WTS]{PAYPAL}IBM Model M SSK(9) Full(1)
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:17:54 »
Approval bump!  :thumb:

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:25:19 »
Very interested in one of these  :thumb:

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:26:20 »
Interested!

Offline Doluded

• road to black star
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:26:43 »
I'm also interested

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:27:54 »
I am interested :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:28:56 »
what the hell, interested in an ssk

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:29:10 »
interested in a ssk
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 October 2017, 16:49:22 by afrokobe »

Offline graefeln

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:33:16 »
Interested.

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:39:44 »
I was first to post in your previous thread, you bet I want one.

Offline AuDiTH

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 16:18:46 »
Interested!
SSK | AEK64 | TX-CP | HHKB | Acrylic Pearl | Duck Orion V3 | LZ MP | Kyuu Sakura
Currently joined GBs:
GMK British Racing Green
GMK ThinkCaps
SA 8010

Offline Ilprincipe

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 16:35:56 »
I have only just registered and seen your post while browsing the classifieds looking for a new keyboard. The das keyboard I bought used at the begin of my graduate studies has just died and I am looking for a replacement. If you still have a spare SSK and would consider selling to a newbie, you'd make me quite happy. I'm not looking to resell, I just really need a new keyboard for my job, and an Ansi layout SSK is near impossible to find in Europe.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 17:16:36 »
I have only just registered and seen your post while browsing the classifieds looking for a new keyboard. The das keyboard I bought used at the begin of my graduate studies has just died and I am looking for a replacement. If you still have a spare SSK and would consider selling to a newbie, you'd make me quite happy. I'm not looking to resell, I just really need a new keyboard for my job, and an Ansi layout SSK is near impossible to find in Europe.

Follow both this post and the other. Currently the 9 SSK are spoken for.  I hope to find more cables soon and the date requirement only allows users who were members before that date to jump ahead of you. That said I will add you to the overflow for now.

Offline sleepy916

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 17:38:44 »
Congrats to those that got in! And nice OP for selling at a great price! ;)

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 18:03:02 »
Interested just in case.

Offline kimbles

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 18:03:31 »
Howdy, very nice of you to sell these at such a great price point. I've never really used a Model M before so very interested in trying one out in a space saving form. Would be awesome if you could add me to the list of overflow!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 18:52:00 »
Well, I refreshed the classifieds for like 20 hours and then I had to go to the store.  So I missed out.  Add me to overflow ssk please :(
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 October 2017, 18:55:36 by reececonrad »

Offline Kavik

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:50:08 »
Dang, I missed it.

Add me to the overflow please  :D

I'd prefer to wait on the lot that has the white labels. Not sure if you're making a separate post for each lot though. If I do end up getting one, don't worry about a cable, I already have two PS/2 and two USB SDL cables.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 21:23:03 »

If you want added to the list please make another post, you didn't specify in your first

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 22:16:57 »

If you want added to the list please make another post, you didn't specify in your first

I'm ok, I have enough ssks for myself. Now if there was an unsaver... :)

Offline phatcoder

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 07:06:32 »
If anyone backs out of an SSK I will take it!

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 20:07:10 »
Everyone should have tracking numbers if you were one of the lucky ones. If you do not or you have the wrong number (I hope I wasn't that dumb) let me know.

The average shipping cost, not including the one to Canada, was $32.00. An average of $25 was calculated into the cost and anything over that I absorbed. My goal is to make everyone happy and make sure these end up in good hands and not resold on e-bay so I hope you all are using them not reselling them.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I will be back at cleaning and looking for this damn box of cables. If the cables are found I will have more to go around so stay tuned.

Happy clicking.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 20:18:15 »
WELL **** ME SIDEWAYS, SOME SWEET SWEET SSK ACTION GOING ON HERE.

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 20:54:48 »
Everyone should have tracking numbers if you were one of the lucky ones. If you do not or you have the wrong number (I hope I wasn't that dumb) let me know.

The average shipping cost, not including the one to Canada, was $32.00. An average of $25 was calculated into the cost and anything over that I absorbed. My goal is to make everyone happy and make sure these end up in good hands and not resold on e-bay so I hope you all are using them not reselling them.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I will be back at cleaning and looking for this damn box of cables. If the cables are found I will have more to go around so stay tuned.

Happy clicking.

Really appreciate this man. Big thanks!

Excited for my first model M, and what a first! I have model F 5155 which I struggle using due to the layout but nonetheless still love it. Definitely the same will goes for this one.

Offline graefeln

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 21:06:44 »

Happy clicking.

It is a nice thing you do. Thank you.

Excited for my first BS board since probably elementary school!

Offline AuDiTH

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 04:01:32 »

Happy clicking.

Thanks so much! Really appreciate all the effort in shipping my order to Canada, will definitely keep this as a daily driver :thumb:
SSK | AEK64 | TX-CP | HHKB | Acrylic Pearl | Duck Orion V3 | LZ MP | Kyuu Sakura
Currently joined GBs:
GMK British Racing Green
GMK ThinkCaps
SA 8010

Offline graefeln

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 11:01:45 »
Just got here about 15 minutes ago. Thanks again!

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 17:49:21 »
Mine also arrived today, packaging was great! Now I have to dig for a usb adapter...

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 18:55:36 »
I also received mine today! I'm typing on it right now because my mobo still has one PS/2 port. Had to take a detour to the DT wiki to figure out how to disable the numpad function (it's Shift+NumLk/ScrLk btw) and then I was off to the races! This board feels fantastic, the keys on my generic Model M (an Affirmative brand clone) are WAY scratchy from years of use in an auto garage, but these are so much smoother and pleasant! I'm debating on whether I should use it at home or work, but either way, it's gonna see some mileage. Thank you so much bmmcwhirt.  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Mon, 23 October 2017, 19:13:31 by mogo »

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 20:23:02 »
Glad to hear everyone is enjoying them. It was raining today so I didn't want the garage door open and all the stuff getting wet so maybe get a chance to look for cables tomorrow.

Some of you now know about Off-Key as well and the rest of you will get to read about it as soon as my artisan post is moderated.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 23:58:00 »
Got mine in, it cleans up pretty well

Offline kimbles

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 28 October 2017, 05:45:14 »
Thanks for doing this again, was able to get a SSK from Mr_BeastQuake so if you could please take my name off the overflow list that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 21:27:15 »
Any updates on when you’ll be able to sell some more of these beauties?

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 22:51:12 »
I am interested!
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 21:13:15 »
As I mentioned in the original thread: I am VERY interested!
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 10:29:25 »
Got mine today. Opened up the case using the pen and lighter trick for the screws, suprised that work pretty darn well.

Thanks again bmmcwhirt.

Offline tron

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 15:06:13 »
Add me to the list if you have any remaining ssk boards. Edit- Prefer White label and PS2 interface. No need for a cable.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 November 2017, 23:09:02 by tron »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 15:57:55 »
Could I be added to the list?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline ReadmeDotTxt

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 17:01:41 »
Color me interested, too!

Offline wukong_bot

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 01:28:06 »
Any chance you could add me to the list as well? :)

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Offline poi_themachine

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 01:28:56 »
On the list for Alps if they come out when they do

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #41 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 03:04:00 »
Please add me to the list for when the next batch of SSKs are available.

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 13:36:23 »
I have updated the list as of 11/5/2017.

If you are not on the list you probably sent me a PM. Please post here. There are still plenty of SSK.

I have had a few people PM me about full sized, but going through PMs is harder than looking through the posts here. If you are one of those people please post here but I will go through my PM to try to sort those out. I have both hard wired PS/2 and SDL. If you want an SDL see below about the options for SDL cables. Let me know in your post what option you want. I don't have an exact count on the FSK (full size) yet as I have to test them.

Out of the first batch most all of you have your boards, and the only complaint I had was one board had 2 missing key covers. Those were sent out and should have been delivered. If there are any other issues please let me know so I can rectify those problems.

Onto the business of the SSK.

IF you are on the list and you wan an SSK _WITHOUT A CABLE_ let me know. 'WHEN' I find the cables I can then ship you a cable for the cost of shipping. You do not have to take this option and you don't have to have a cable if you don't want it. I know it sounds like you are being punished for extra shipping, but the prices were set by the owner. There are still PLENTY of these boards so I imagine everyone who wants one will get one even if they wait. There have just been several people ask about getting them w/o cables to get them sooner so I'm making this an option. Many of those don't need or want the cable.

Also I want you to all know I will be out of town from Nov11 - Nov20. I will be able to answer questions but will not be able to ship anything during that time.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 15:11:08 »
In response to your last update... I sent you a PM a little bit ago, as well as posting in this thread.

I would love to get my hands on a SSK with a cable (preferably PS2), but if you are having more and more trouble finding the cables, I would be alright with sourcing my own. Either way, consider me sold. This is killer buy and I would hate to miss it -- I'm sure everyone here feels the same.

Edit: are these the same cables used in the full sized Model Ms? If so, you can buy new ones from Unicomp. I'm sure this'll help the process along. If they are correct, I would 100% take one without the cable. Could someone who has received theirs or know about SSKs verify?

http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/category/Cables
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 November 2017, 15:49:58 by _rubik »
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 15:50:01 »
In response to your last update... I sent you a PM a little bit ago, as well as posting in this thread.

I would love to get my hands on a SSK with a cable (preferably PS2), but if you are having more and more trouble finding the cables, I would be alright with sourcing my own.

Either way, consider me sold. This is killer buy and I would hate to miss it -- I'm sure everyone here feels the same.

I will update your info to ASAP which means your ok w/o a cable.

We have cables but we have 5 locations with hundreds of boxes and they could be anywhere. I thought I was going to be able to find them faster, but I don't want to make anyone wanting one sooner than later wait longer than needed. You of course are not locked into any decision until you pay and it will be a day or two before I invoice anyone to give everyone a chance to chime in. It's easier to ship them all the same day.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 15:57:49 »

I would love to get my hands on a SSK with a cable (preferably PS2), but if you are having more and more trouble finding the cables, I would be alright with sourcing my own.

Either way, consider me sold. This is killer buy and I would hate to miss it -- I'm sure everyone here feels the same.

Sounds good. See my previous edit and check out the link provided. If those are the cables you are looking for, I'd gladly get one myself.

We have cables but we have 5 locations with hundreds of boxes and they could be anywhere. I thought I was going to be able to find them faster, but I don't want to make anyone wanting one sooner than later wait longer than needed. You of course are not locked into any decision until you pay and it will be a day or two before I invoice anyone to give everyone a chance to chime in. It's easier to ship them all the same day.

See my previous edit about the Unicomp cables. If those are what you're looking for, I'm sure many of us would be glad to grab on ourselves.
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 November 2017, 15:59:44 by _rubik »

Offline bminhz

« Reply #46 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 16:37:18 »
I have updated the list as of 11/5/2017.

If you are not on the list you probably sent me a PM. Please post here. There are still plenty of SSK.

I have had a few people PM me about full sized, but going through PMs is harder than looking through the posts here. If you are one of those people please post here but I will go through my PM to try to sort those out. I have both hard wired PS/2 and SDL. If you want an SDL see below about the options for SDL cables. Let me know in your post what option you want. I don't have an exact count on the FSK (full size) yet as I have to test them.

Out of the first batch most all of you have your boards, and the only complaint I had was one board had 2 missing key covers. Those were sent out and should have been delivered. If there are any other issues please let me know so I can rectify those problems.

Onto the business of the SSK.

IF you are on the list and you wan an SSK _WITHOUT A CABLE_ let me know. 'WHEN' I find the cables I can then ship you a cable for the cost of shipping. You do not have to take this option and you don't have to have a cable if you don't want it. I know it sounds like you are being punished for extra shipping, but the prices were set by the owner. There are still PLENTY of these boards so I imagine everyone who wants one will get one even if they wait. There have just been several people ask about getting them w/o cables to get them sooner so I'm making this an option. Many of those don't need or want the cable.

Also I want you to all know I will be out of town from Nov11 - Nov20. I will be able to answer questions but will not be able to ship anything during that time.

Considered myself interested...getting all people with their cables and ship all at the same time would probably be ideal for you. That would save you trip to the shipping center!

Offline bmmcwhirt

• KB9YEN
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 16:47:28 »

Sounds good. See my previous edit and check out the link provided. If those are the cables you are looking for, I'd gladly get one myself.

See my previous edit about the Unicomp cables. If those are what you're looking for, I'm sure many of us would be glad to grab on ourselves.

The detachable ps2 cable is what you would need. I just don't like selling incomplete products even though they are used. It just sits uneasy on my conscious I guess. I aim to make sure that everyone gets a working unit as complete as I can possible provide. So I'm doing my best to do that but I also understand that there are people who are OK with a unit and buying a cable separate thus my decision to go ahead and start letting them go without a cable.  I'll update the original post with the link here shortly, my dog is demanding I feed him before I post another message.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 16:51:36 »

The detachable ps2 cable is what you would need. I just don't like selling incomplete products even though they are used. It just sits uneasy on my conscious I guess. I aim to make sure that everyone gets a working unit as complete as I can possible provide. So I'm doing my best to do that but I also understand that there are people who are OK with a unit and buying a cable separate thus my decision to go ahead and start letting them go without a cable.  I'll update the original post with the link here shortly, my dog is demanding I feed him before I post another message.

Sounds perfect then. I would totally take one off your hands and save you the trouble of searching around for a cable. That being said, no rush. If you want to take the time and search for the cable, take the time you need. I just feel better knowing there is an alternative.  Shoot me a pm whenever. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 November 2017, 16:56:02 by _rubik »

Offline ddahron

« Reply #49 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 16:55:02 »
Count me down for one SSK without a cable!