Author Topic: NPKC blank black oem pbt keycaps  (Read 2859 times)

Offline kgolden

NPKC blank black oem pbt keycaps
« on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 20:15:06 »
Just figured I'd share these pictures of some cheap keycaps. Spacebar is pretty straight. Pretty happy considering they are 18usd on Amazon.

Offline killyou

Re: NPKC blank black oem pbt keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 09:57:10 »
Nice. How thick are they? That's my mine issue with Chinese keycaps. I don't want to use anything thinner than stock Vortex.

Offline Hund

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 10:08:09 »
Nice. How thick are they? That's my mine issue with Chinese keycaps. I don't want to use anything thinner than stock Vortex.

My NPKC with Cherry-profile is 1,45mm. I have 3 sets, they have slightly more texture than EnjoyPBT and I'm very happy with them. My only regret is that I got the same colour scheme on all sets. :|
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 May 2018, 10:10:49 by Hund »
Change is not always progress.

Offline kgolden

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 21:02:14 »

My NPKC with Cherry-profile is 1,45mm. I have 3 sets, they have slightly more texture than EnjoyPBT and I'm very happy with them. My only regret is that I got the same colour scheme on all sets. :|

They are just about the same thickness. Unless you measure them you won't notice a difference.
I love the texture of these keycaps. I'm definitely going to grab another set just because.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 May 2018, 21:09:51 by kgolden »

Offline kgolden

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 21:11:50 »
Left is NPKC and right is Vortex.