Author Topic: What in tarnation since when does this kind of filco exist.  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
What in tarnation since when does this kind of filco exist.
« on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 19:06:35 »
I was looking around the web until I came across this video and was mind blown. This must be something costum to be able to get that kind of bottom row * unless it's a very rare Filco Zero that isn't even on the wiki . Anyone got a idea? Also typed this on my phone I could have some grammar mistakes.

current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline HotRoderX

Offline Delirious

Re: What in tarnation since when does this kind of filco exist.
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 23:23:01 »
I was looking around the web until I came across this video and was mind blown. This must be something costum to be able to get that kind of bottom row * unless it's a very rare Filco Zero that isn't even on the wiki . Anyone got a idea? Also typed this on my phone I could have some grammar mistakes.

It's a chop job,

stem swapped and everything

http://www.geocities.jp/wp_gopher/keyboard/filcoakey.html

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 23:28:55 »

It's a chop job,

stem swapped and everything

http://www.geocities.jp/wp_gopher/keyboard/filcoakey.html

Holy crap that mod doesn't even look that difficult to do. I may use a KBP V80 in the future i mean it's the same as Filco Zero i imagine but a badder case  :eek:.
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 10:39:06 »
headscratch...  mmmm.... this is something you buy a cheap $30 no-name brand board and do..  why coin-out for what's essentially a filco plastic badge.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 15:19:49 »

you buy a cheap $30 no-name brand board and do

You know of a cheap TKL Alps keyboard somewhere besides the Ducky 1087?
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 15:29:15 »
headscratch...  mmmm.... this is something you buy a cheap $30 no-name brand board and do..  why coin-out for what's essentially a filco plastic badge.

Can you tell me a $30 dollar Alps TKL that also fits a Vortex tex case i am waiting....
current
Coming soon

Offline Delirious

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 16:44:51 »

Off-topic is a few links below

This is the first part on how he got the AEK bottom row

http://www.geocities.jp/wp_gopher/keyboard/filcoxmc.html