Author Topic: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars: In Limbo/Unfulfillment  (Read 410655 times)

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: GMK 'Miami Nights' + CMYKv2 + spacebars
« Reply #1250 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 01:16:33 »
i like how he didn't add the moq number... now we can't estimate how much he took

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1251 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 05:18:11 »
How mich did you all spent? I only ordered the set, which was with shipping included $141,44

Also reading now Elricks poems is really funny :)
... ...

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1252 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 06:44:36 »
I have a full set + mods + spacebars quite a hit. Whatever, it's not like I can change anything, I've seen it with other GB's that went sour ...
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1253 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 06:56:52 »
What is the next step in getting this to small claims court?

Ivan doesn't seem like he is coming back and I don't want to give him any more time to spend the money that WE have given him

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #1254 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 07:32:49 »
What is the next step in getting this to small claims court?

Ivan doesn't seem like he is coming back and I don't want to give him any more time to spend the money that WE have given him
It's a little complicated. You're most likely in different states, so it will be problematic. I recommend looking up the process for it.

It may be particularly difficult when it comes to showing up in court. :/

Offline redskull

« Reply #1255 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 08:42:35 »

Offline cozimkorean

« Reply #1256 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:14:17 »
Why cant you guys get a paypal refund? Is it over 180 days already?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1257 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:19:14 »

I think it is, so that option has expired already.

Offline cozimkorean

« Reply #1258 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:26:38 »

Damn that sucks, If it was me personally involved in this regardless of how much the order was I would of filled a dispute on the last day, can't be too trusting online. Sorry for all those who lost, hopefully justice will be served.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #1259 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:32:41 »
I have a full set + mods + spacebars quite a hit. Whatever, it's not like I can change anything, I've seen it with other GB's that went sour ...

Yeah this has not been a good personal year for me and GB's either. Definitely will be joining quite a few less without some changes.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1260 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:39:29 »

Damn that sucks, If it was me personally involved in this regardless of how much the order was I would of filled a dispute on the last day, can't be too trusting online. Sorry for all those who lost, hopefully justice will be served.

This guy made a name as a trusty gb leader and seller, most of the community know him and the lack of follow up on this buy took by surprise to most of the people involved, it was not hard to decline the right to ask for refunds or to set a claim, as nobody believe this may reach this point, now it is very late, I feel very sorry for the people that suffered a loss, either a few dollars, or over hundreds, it is a shame for the GB system.

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #1261 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 13:54:03 »
Would it do any good to let his local police department know about this? I know the money is probably gone, but I'd sure like to get Ivan/Nicholas in as much legal trouble as possible.         

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1262 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 14:53:49 »
Would it do any good to let his local police department know about this? I know the money is probably gone, but I'd sure like to get Ivan/Nicholas in as much legal trouble as possible.       

Feels like it might be time to set a precedent.

Offline qwack

« Reply #1263 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 14:57:59 »
I think it may be best to first let him collect himself and give some answers before taking drastic steps. In this kind of situation the more pressure you put on the guy who screwed up (and is generally in over his head at that point already), the less likely he is to come back and make amends (see Hoff's example of the guy who did not even open the legal letter he was sent).

If he does not give any answer in a reasonable timeframe, then okay maybe.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:03:16 by qwack »

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #1264 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:02:48 »
I think it may be best to first let him collect himself and give some answers before taking drastic steps. In this kind of situation the more pressure you put on the guy who screwed up, the less likely he is to come back and make amends (see Hoff's example of the guy who did not even open the legal letter he was sent).

If he does not give any answer in a reasonable timeframe, then okay maybe.

I think "reasonable time frame" is long past already.

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1265 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:05:04 »

This guy made a name as a trusty gb leader and seller, most of the community know him and the lack of follow up on this buy took by surprise to most of the people involved, it was not hard to decline the right to ask for refunds or to set a claim, as nobody believe this may reach this point, now it is very late, I feel very sorry for the people that suffered a loss, either a few dollars, or over hundreds, it is a shame for the GB system.

Also you would get attacked by fellow members of the forum if you ever contemplated on issuing a refund
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:06:48 by calvinhousecat »

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #1266 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:05:29 »
I'm not talking about a lawsuit (I don't have the money for that), I'm just saying calling up his local PD and letting them know he has stolen thousands from people online. He's has more than enough time to explain himself. The man is a straight thief.

Offline TBone

« Reply #1267 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:13:39 »
Any GH'ers in Des Moines, IA that can go check on him? Maybe someone stopping by and asking what's going on can get a better response?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1268 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:20:01 »

Also you would get attacked by fellow members of the forum if you ever contemplated on issuing a refund

I do not think someone may attack others for exercise their rights, it was only that collectively people believe Ivan may eventually delivered the goods, it was a surprised for most of them, though. Now it is clear some action is required, but before it was not that clear.

Offline qwack

« Reply #1269 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 15:20:34 »

When you take into account the whole masquerade that's been going on for months ("the money is tied up in product", etc.), sure, but he's been exposed and contacted about the matter by Hoff just a few days ago. Give him a few more days to man up and provide an explanation. If by the end of next week he's not said anything, then well...

Just for the record, I'm not advocating leniency. But quite often the more pressure you put on people who do things like that, the more likely they are to crawl further into their hole. So maybe chances for him to come back are slim, but you never know.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #1270 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 16:32:57 »
it was not hard to decline the right to ask for refunds or to set a claim, as nobody believe this may reach this point, now it is very late, I feel very sorry for the people that suffered a loss, either a few dollars, or over hundreds, it is a shame for the GB system.

I love watching the white knights falling on their own swords. Is Elrick still missing?  :p

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #1271 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 16:46:54 »

When you take into account the whole masquerade that's been going on for months ("the money is tied up in product", etc.), sure, but he's been exposed and contacted about the matter by Hoff just a few days ago. Give him a few more days to man up and provide an explanation. If by the end of next week he's not said anything, then well...

Just for the record, I'm not advocating leniency. But quite often the more pressure you put on people who do things like that, the more likely they are to crawl further into their hole. So maybe chances for him to come back are slim, but you never know.

There is not much at all he could say that would excuse stealing thousands of our dollars, lying about paying GMK, then going dark and not communicating for months.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #1272 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 16:49:06 »

Its been close to a week, how long does it take to say "Yeah I ****ed up"?

Offline qwack

« Reply #1273 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 16:55:36 »
No idea, I suppose it's not that easy when you stole tens of thousands of bucks and lied to people's faces about it for months. But again, I'm not giving him excuses. If he does not step up quickly, he fully deserves what legal action may be taken against him.

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #1274 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 17:16:51 »
At this point I think he's never coming back. If someone were close it would be nice to actually get some answers.

Offline cozimkorean

« Reply #1275 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 18:36:36 »
Looking at the history of this gb and the total length of silence I believe it's time to take some serious consideration on taking legal action, if this was to happen anywhere else action would have already been taken place, things like this shouldn't happen and if nothing is done about it then future situations like this will more likely arise.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 18:45:04 by cozimkorean »

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1276 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 18:56:03 »
Not tied up in this but have been following it. It seems like everyone is waiting for someone to pull trigger - whether or not anything can actually be done, I feel like its safe to say that the longer people wait the less likely they will see results.

I get that there are people who have more history with Ivan than others and are reluctant to act in hopes that things change, but if two people hes working with out of his 3 GB's have come out and said they have not received anything then I think thats a clear indicator that something needs to be done.

Lets assume hes in some trouble financially (got hurt/lost home/etc) and used the funds to fix that. Well what will you do with that? Forgive him and trust that once hes back on his feet he will then proceed to save up most of his money to then pay for the orders? How long will that take?

Best luck to everyone involved. I do think actions need to be taken now and not later and even though it sucks that this is happening, at least it will (hopefully) help set a precedent for future buys.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #1277 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 19:17:31 »
Lets assume hes in some trouble financially (got hurt/lost home/etc) and used the funds to fix that. Well what will you do with that? Forgive him and trust that once hes back on his feet he will then proceed to save up most of his money to then pay for the orders? How long will that take?

Honestly, if a trusted/proven GB leader had said "I done goofed. Got hit by a car used the money to pay bills" whatever the truthful reason was, I'd be pissed as hell, but I'd also be quick to forgive and while I'd never join another buy from that person for any reason, I'd understand in some way and let it go. I feel like a lot of people around here would be upset/forgiving in some capacity should that have been the case. That type of public honesty would be hard, but if something like that happened, communication would have been key. Going dark/lying just doesnt result in the same kind of reaction by people usually.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1278 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 19:25:10 »
I love watching the white knights falling on their own swords. Is Elrick still missing?  :p

Yeah this place here known as GEEKHACK has changed.

It looks like it's down to everyone looking after their own interests and if you have handed over money to this guy and it's well before the 180 day time limit, go launch a claim NOW.

Remembered when certain people here had honesty and decency but it has vastly diminished into a "Krack Den", where it's all about stealing someone's money and running away as quickly as you can.  I'm through with recommending anyone here on GH for Group Buys.  If you want 100% delivered items go buy it off MassDrop, at least there if they try and stick it to MD you will get 100% refund without worry.

I think the last man standing here for any Group Buy activity is BunnyLake and I've bought dozens of different key-sets from him over the years and his CTRL/ALT Group without any disasters or mistakes.  He is the ONLY one left here on this forum I would trust with my money and my orders.

Unfortunately IvanIvanovich has slipped into the "Kin25" category and he doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy anymore.  If he's having problems then front us here and let us know, otherwise we are left to draw our own conclusions and it really isn't nice.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 19:27:33 by Elrick »

Offline qwack

« Reply #1279 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 20:31:43 »
That type of public honesty would be hard, but if something like that happened, communication would have been key. Going dark/lying just doesnt result in the same kind of reaction by people usually.

Agreed. Now the question is how to get him to communicate again instead of lying low, waiting for the storm to pass.

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #1280 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 20:36:57 »
That type of public honesty would be hard, but if something like that happened, communication would have been key. Going dark/lying just doesnt result in the same kind of reaction by people usually.

Agreed. Now the question is how to get him to communicate again instead of lying low, waiting for the storm to pass.

I don't know why anyone would believe anything he has to say, once a liar always a liar. The best thing would be calling his local PD and letting them know of the theft.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1281 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 20:46:55 »
If Ivan had actually come forward and said for whatever reason the order hadn't been made it might have been alright and could have been forgiven

But he has completely avoided Geekhack except for instances in which he is trying to protect the funds he has deceitfully taken from people

I don't think we should have ANY doubts about contacting the police about this.

Ivan has exploited us and its about time that he sees the conseqences for his behaviour

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #1282 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 22:04:52 »
I would've already if I didn't sell my spot long ago.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1283 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 22:15:57 »
IF YOU ARE PART OF THIS GROUP BUY PLEASE READ

More than a reasonable amount of time has passed for Ivan to come forward and explain the situation.
I am now putting together as much evidence as I can to present to the relevant authorities.
I am calling on everyone who has participated in an affected Group Buy to forward me their relevant PayPal transaction details so that we have a solid case if the time calls for it.
The more evidence we gather, the better chance we have of this being taken seriously and getting our money back.

Please send the following:
- Paypal invoice from Ivan for relevant GB
- Paypal receipt from relevant GB
- Your contact details, including name, geekhack username, phone number and address [optional]

to
ivanevidence@gmail.com

The more evidence we get the better chance we have of getting our money back.
If any moderator wants to come forward and take sole or shared ownership of this email address for the sake of oversight please PM me.

If any of you are worried about sending me your personal information, please PM me and we can discuss you sending your evidence directly when the time calls for it.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1284 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 23:10:31 »
The effort in collecting evidence is cleaver, but you are located in Australia, I think someone ConUS based, and even better, someone in the same state Ivan lives should take over the due diligence to try to get some authority involve.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1285 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 23:22:49 »
The effort in collecting evidence is cleaver, but you are located in Australia, I think someone ConUS based, and even better, someone in the same state Ivan lives should take over the due diligence to try to get some authority involve.

I've contacted US people that I trust to help me with the effort

At this point the data collection element can really be conducted from anywhere

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1286 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 23:50:09 »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline blighty

« Reply #1287 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 00:58:28 »

I've contacted US people that I trust to help me with the effort

At this point the data collection element can really be conducted from anywhere

Lysol never promised a definitive delivery date for any of the buys, right?  GLWLawsuit.  He is still within his rights to deliver promised goods at some eventual date, be it now or "next year,"  especially with all of the buys beyond the 180 day paypal window, where he no longer has any legal reason to put money toward any of the buys, besides the "eventual" delivery of products.  If he really did a runner after all this time and years of running GBs, it was definitely well played.

I hope I am wrong on my viewpoint.
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1288 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 01:24:41 »
I will search for my invoice too. I don't know if this will work or not but it's worth a try. It will be interesting to explain to the police how we gave money to a complete stranger on the internet, we don't even know his real name, address ( well I know because we did some traded but this is another thing).
I'm sorry to say but the GB system as it is know with "give money to a stranger and hope to get ****"  was a disaster waiting to hapen. It works on a small scale where not a lot a money are involved.... but when you have big buys ....

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1289 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 01:41:44 »
Thanks Karura

Even if you just PM me your invoice amount and what you were in for it will be helpful

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1290 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 02:50:32 »
FFS Ivan
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline rm-rf

« Reply #1291 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 03:08:18 »
FFS Ivan
don't worry ApocalypseMaow, i'm not upset at you :)

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1292 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 03:55:07 »
FFS Ivan
don't worry ApocalypseMaow, i'm not upset at you :)
#gawdbless

give me a week or so and I'll get you some money  :-*
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline zhihuichan

• Click,click,click
« Reply #1293 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 04:05:05 »
I've send my Paypal invoice and personal information to you.  And I appreciate what you are doing!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1294 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 04:31:53 »

More than a reasonable amount of time has passed for Ivan to come forward and explain the situation.
I am now putting together as much evidence as I can to present to the relevant authorities.
I am calling on everyone who has participated in an affected Group Buy to forward me their relevant PayPal transaction details so that we have a solid case if the time calls for it.
The more evidence we gather, the better chance we have of this being taken seriously and getting our money back.

- Your contact details, including name, geekhack username, phone number and address [optional]

to
ivanevidence@gmail.com

If any moderator wants to come forward and take sole or shared ownership of this email address for the sake of oversight please PM me.

If any of you are worried about sending me your personal information, please PM me and we can discuss you sending your evidence directly when the time calls for it.

whilst i think it is a good effort to try and collect some official evidence at this point

just to play devils advocate i wanna throw a few points out there

whilst the gbs have been going on for a while, it is only recently that this info of non payment of orders has come to light, and i dont think a reasonable amount of time has passed to give ivan a chance to come and explain his actions based on this new evidence

whilst ivan has had a good reputation in the past, i think its also worth noting many of his buys in the past have taken extremely long time before shipping, and in these instances i think it would also be fair to assume on previous occasions that production did not take as long as delays, he tends to ship promptly on receipt of the goods so i would think there have been previous cases of delayed payments to manufacturers

given for instance that imsto both produced, and shipped ivan the keys without contact or payment, i would again assume similar things like this have happened before, leading imsto to feel comfortable to both manufacture and ship the goods prior to receiving money, something that certainly isnt the standard for an individually run gb

im not suggesting whats going on isnt ****ed, or even will be fixed, but i think there is enough bits and pieces that aside from the lack of communication from ivan, things may be no different than normal right now for him

things look very bad, and im sure they are very bad, but i think before anything is done with the evidence collected, there needs to be a greater push for solid communication from ivan

he is a long standing member who has met several users in real life, whilst the gbs are old, the scandal is new, and the clock needs to be reset to give him a chance to reply, we are already outside of the paypal window, so a month or so before anything is done with the evidence to give what was a trusted user a chance to defend themselves and be made aware of the issues i think is reasonable

i will add i havent followed this much, so if he has been contacted or we have more updates im unaware of them when writing this post, but i think we at least need to know he is aware of the **** storm, and has consciously chosen to ignore or reply to it before we do something that could have an impact on his life in the future

he has done some things like recently shipped the other old pbt buy, which seem out of character for someone who had already decided to run off with the money from 3 gbs, it woulda cost a ton to ship and it had already been delayed long enough nobody would have thought anything of waiting another couple of months on that one

to reiterate the gathering of evidence is good, but please show good judgement on when and how it is used at least until more time has passed or we receive further info
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline zhihuichan

• Click,click,click
« Reply #1295 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 04:47:26 »

to
ivanevidence@gmail.com

whilst i think it is a good effort to try and collect some official evidence at this point

just to play devils advocate i wanna throw a few points out there

whilst the gbs have been going on for a while, it is only recently that this info of non payment of orders has come to light, and i dont think a reasonable amount of time has passed to give ivan a chance to come and explain his actions based on this new evidence

whilst ivan has had a good reputation in the past, i think its also worth noting many of his buys in the past have taken extremely long time before shipping, and in these instances i think it would also be fair to assume on previous occasions that production did not take as long as delays, he tends to ship promptly on receipt of the goods so i would think there have been previous cases of delayed payments to manufacturers

given for instance that imsto both produced, and shipped ivan the keys without contact or payment, i would again assume similar things like this have happened before, leading imsto to feel comfortable to both manufacture and ship the goods prior to receiving money, something that certainly isnt the standard for an individually run gb

im not suggesting whats going on isnt ****ed, or even will be fixed, but i think there is enough bits and pieces that aside from the lack of communication from ivan, things may be no different than normal right now for him

things look very bad, and im sure they are very bad, but i think before anything is done with the evidence collected, there needs to be a greater push for solid communication from ivan

he is a long standing member who has met several users in real life, whilst the gbs are old, the scandal is new, and the clock needs to be reset to give him a chance to reply, we are already outside of the paypal window, so a month or so before anything is done with the evidence to give what was a trusted user a chance to defend themselves and be made aware of the issues i think is reasonable

i will add i havent followed this much, so if he has been contacted or we have more updates im unaware of them when writing this post, but i think we at least need to know he is aware of the **** storm, and has consciously chosen to ignore or reply to it before we do something that could have an impact on his life in the future

he has done some things like recently shipped the other old pbt buy, which seem out of character for someone who had already decided to run off with the money from 3 gbs, it woulda cost a ton to ship and it had already been delayed long enough nobody would have thought anything of waiting another couple of months on that one

to reiterate the gathering of evidence is good, but please show good judgement on when and how it is used at least until more time has passed or we receive further info

No chance any more

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1296 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 05:32:33 »
I am still going to wait for an answer from Ivan, and hope that there is communication going on already (*looks-at-hoffmann*). Well, I still want this set, if all the money is transfered to another person or company, I would be in again. If nothing happens in the next weeks, I would take part in whatever will be done to tell the world Ivan is a jerk. Or best get my Dollars back!
... ...

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1297 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 05:40:16 »
I am still going to wait for an answer from Ivan, and hope that there is communication going on already (*looks-at-hoffmann*). Well, I still want this set, if all the money is transfered to another person or company, I would be in again. If nothing happens in the next weeks, I would take part in whatever will be done to tell the world Ivan is a jerk. Or best get my Dollars back!

Would be nice to get your money back but this is basically like a kidnapping, the more time that passes the less chance of ever seeing your money again.

Word to the wise here, now is the time to hold onto your wallets here because this place known as Geekhack isn't like it was two or three years ago, meaning that swiping vast sums from people is more likely to occur now than ever before and I don't know why.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1298 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 06:00:51 »
+1
I loved this set from the first moment I saw the renders. We'll see how it goes. I don't have much hope for this but who can tell ... This was the last set I was planning to get and had big plans for it :( At this moment I have pretty much all I wanted to have and Miami Nights was part of my grand plan
From now on I will think twice before handing my funds to anyone here. This is why I refrained from taking part in the new GMK GB's, I still don't trust new GB organisers, sorry nothing personal guys but getting stung tought me a lesson...
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 March 2016, 06:03:22 by DanielT »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1299 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 06:32:38 »
Good post Bunny

Ivan definitely has a strong reputation and history within the community and what's come to light in the past week has raised questions and more than a few people's tempers.

At this point I just want to reiterate that the point of this is not to go straight to the authorities but to best prepare the participants of the group buy for whatever may come from the situation

It's been pointed out to me that Ivan has had some very long running GBs in the past and this is not out of the norm. Something I think we should still keep in mind going forward regardless of what  happens
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 March 2016, 07:10:00 by swimmingbird »