Author Topic: Howdy from Louisville!  (Read 4363 times)

Offline meatsmoothies

• howdy!
    • portfolio / store
Howdy from Louisville!
« on: Thu, 29 August 2019, 20:27:05 »
Howdy! I just recently got into the hobby after finally getting on reddit! Went from tentatively wanting to do a pc build to diving head first into custom keyboards!
Currently rocking a dz60rgb with gat greens for home and a ut47.2 with 65g zilents for class!

For more about me I'm a design student in my junior year, and I think I figured out how to link my website in my profile. You might've seen me on reddit or instagram with my switch stickers.
As said in the title, I'm currently stuck in Louisville KY

Have a naked pic of my ut47 :3 ( stab and final case should be in eventually, dsa magic girl is going on this )

Offline keygod

Re: Howdy from Louisville!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 06:05:34 »

Interesting job, I like it. How much time did you spend on this? And for training in general

Offline keygod

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 06:34:19 »

Interesting job, I like it. How much time did you spend on this? And for training in general

and can you name some design books?

Offline Lordgeill

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 06:37:25 »

just google, there are hundreds of such books on the Internet

Offline USBinmybrain

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 08:34:45 »

I advise you, "User Experience Design: A Practical Introduction", second edition, it tells a lot about vector graphics and working with it, and there are a lot of examples. This may inspire, and at least in my head, create an initial understanding of how you want to apply design to your keyboard, if you are of course a beginner

Offline JackMikk91

• https://virivr.com.au
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 18 March 2020, 05:36:27 »
Hi! NIce to meet you, i am from Melbourne, new here too, will be glad to talk.