geekhack Community > Off Topic

What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)

<< < (6058/6066) > >>

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Mon, 25 March 2024, 06:57:30 ---obviously not something thats genuinely bothering me but at this point i just use this thread as general discussion lmfao.

everyone has ditched their airpods, the new trend is Beats... everyone literally downgraded.

--- End quote ---

really? guess everything comes back around I guess.

Findecanor:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sun, 24 March 2024, 16:20:38 ---Nononono,  Recruiters are just cogs caught in the system like ourselves.

--- End quote ---
I'd like to think that there are at least some decent human being among recruiters.
But most of them, have chosen to not be, to be "cogs in the machine" as you say. They even show disdain for those who are trying to living a life of righteousness and humanity, who don't want to contribute in destroying the world.

--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Mon, 25 March 2024, 06:57:30 ---everyone has ditched their airpods, the new trend is Beats... everyone literally downgraded.

--- End quote ---
The problem of airpod-wearing morons blabbering about loudly, ignoring the rest of the world around them is as big as ever.

TomahawkLabs:
One can both point out the flaws in our current capitalist society and still participate. My mortgage can’t be paid with valid debate points regarding housing.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: TomahawkLabs on Tue, 26 March 2024, 06:59:04 ---

--- End quote ---
So a drug addict will do the bottom, face death, and have a tiny sliver of a chance at recovery. Then in recovery he's got a 90% chance of relapse.

Lets ask, what even broke in the first place.   THE BAROMETER.

Modernity and its hedonistic amenities has broken the barometer for reason in the majority of human beings.

What does a "Societal" bottom look like.  Well, historically, every dynasty, every empire, plague,famine, biblical restitution from our life/soul, back to the mother, soil, the earth.

Participate at "This point in time" is really just riding the downward spiral of the final epoch of the addict's life.

There IS A CHANCE, that SLIVER, but it grows fainter with every bite of meat, every want of the $dollar.

tp4tissue:
Did you know Sony made a gaming monitor ? Inzone M9.

It looks cool, but they want $900 for a very weak monitor.

It just tells you how ridiculously cheap it was to buy off Evo fighting game tournament sponsorship to promote such an inferior product.

It doesn't even support BFI for motion clarity, in 2023. Seriously?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version