geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Keyboard Builders' Digest

<< < (17/28) > >>

dovenyi:
Here is Issue #82 of Keyboard Builders' Digest, my weekly roundup of awesome DIY keyboard project, tips & tricks.

Again, there's a small giveaway. Check out this week's editorial for the rules to win a cool and super rare KBD.NEWS metal artisan keycap :D -- offered by metalkeyboards.no.

dovenyi:
Here is Issue #83 of Keyboard Builders' Digest, my weekly roundup of awesome DIY keyboard project, tips & tricks.

Again, you can win a machined aluminum KBD.NEWS novelty keycap, courtesy of metalkeyboards.no. Check out this week's editorial for the rules.

dovenyi:
Here is Issue #84 of Keyboard Builders' Digest, my weekly roundup of awesome DIY keyboard project, tips & tricks.

Again, you can win a machined aluminum KBD.NEWS novelty keycap, courtesy of metalkeyboards.no. Check out this week's editorial for the rules.

dovenyi:
Here is Issue #85 of Keyboard Builders' Digest, my weekly roundup of awesome DIY keyboard project, tips & tricks.

CaesarAZealad:
Honestly I'd love to buy physical copies of these issues. At the recent NEKB meetup at mode someone brought a mock up magazine called switch+ that they made for a school project and it was really nice. I figured it could make a nice prop in photo shoots and whatnot. Just a thought :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version