Author Topic: Climate Runaway....  (Read 13657 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Climate Runaway....
« on: Sat, 14 May 2022, 18:33:28 »
It's  not really the climate,   it's the damn hughmahnns.

As power outages exacerbate heatwaves, India plans to lease abandoned coal pits to private mining companies, a government official said on Friday, in an effort to ramp up production.

Pakistan has also faced severe power outages, with some rural areas getting as few as six hours of electricity a day.

So the power outage brought on by the heatwave, causes MORE mining of COAL, which will WORSEN future Heatwaves.

ALSO,  India quickly points the finger at everyone else, granted, everyone's doing a Shi7 job, but guess what THEY'VE GOT 1/3 of the world's COWS, 305 MILLION COWS for dairy and leather,   that is a MAJOR contributor to climate change,  significantly worse than the transport industry.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Climate Runaway....
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 14 May 2022, 21:15:58 »
The real methane problem is that the permafrost across Canada and Siberia is melting far faster than even the pessimistic predictions foretold.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 14 May 2022, 21:28:54 »
The real methane problem is that the permafrost across Canada and Siberia is melting far faster than even the pessimistic predictions foretold.

who even knows at this point,  it's all eyes wide shut from here.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 06:21:20 »
Tex4s, after knocking 6 power plants offline, consumers were asked to turn thermostat up to 78 degrees to minimize electrical usage at least until 8pm of the day.

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 07:38:47 »
Tex4s, after knocking 6 power plants offline, consumers were asked to turn thermostat up to 78 degrees to minimize electrical usage at least until 8pm of the day.
This was an issue last year, too. 

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 08:02:01 »

This was an issue last year, too. 

Texas enjoys doubling down on problems rather than solving them.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 08:10:17 »
Texas enjoys doubling down on problems rather than solving them.

Internet awash with criticism of Texas waistlines, they're 2phat, it's like wearing a giant coat during summer.

This is an unfair criticism, as the "murican" average is 70%-80% overweight ~35-43% obese.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 13:20:21 »

Don't forget just weeks ago the Gov was still inviting crypto miners to come to Texas.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 14:30:49 »

Don't forget just weeks ago the Gov was still inviting crypto miners to come to Texas.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 15:02:27 »
We have three years to reach emission reduction goals for limiting warming to 1.5°C. It's not happening.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 15:14:18 »
We have three years to reach emission reduction goals for limiting warming to 1.5°C. It's not happening.

Fortunately I live 300 meters above sea level.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 09:11:55 »
Yay, New Jersey :D

The science indicates that habitability (precipitation/temperature) will shift NORTH.

https://www.safehome.org/climate-change-statistics/

https://projects.propublica.org/climate-migration/

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 09:33:40 »
/FRANCE

“The lack of rain is directly caused by climate change; there’s no doubt about that,” she said. “Drought is one of the first consequences we can see. As things stand, this phenomenon is occurring sooner and sooner and becomes more widespread every year.”

Indeed, this is the first time France has endured what meteorologists call a “flash drought” – a phenomenon usually experienced by countries that are more hot and arid, with soil and crops drying up in just five days.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 09:37:45 »

will shift NORTH

No ****, Sherlock.

Those charts generally look like they are significantly downplaying sea level rise.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 16:26:03 »
The science indicates that habitability (precipitation/temperature) will shift NORTH.
Sooo I should start building my Mad Max water hauling rig now?
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 16:31:24 »

More importantly what kind of amp do we use for fire breathing guitar truck ??

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 16 May 2022, 17:20:46 »

Any amp you want, just make sure you have a big enough alternator or generator to power it.

I hate that movie, not the series, just that one.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 17 May 2022, 22:51:18 »
The record heatwave hitting India and Pakistan has dehydrated birds falling from the sky.

ur flying ur flying ur flying,  blurrrrgghh..

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 18 May 2022, 06:48:30 »

Any amp you want, just make sure you have a big enough alternator or generator to power it.

Yep, I didn't like it either, compared to first movies in series.
I liked first 3.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 18 May 2022, 08:07:54 »

Yep, I didn't like it either, compared to first movies in series.
I liked first 3.

LIes and Slandr,  Fury Road was awesome. among top 10 HDR showcase

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 18 May 2022, 08:46:04 »
I liked the first 2, after that it was just too too much.

But the double-1959 Cadillac in Fury Road was the most awesome vehicle that they ever made for the series.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 18 May 2022, 21:12:05 »
Climate change resultant Thawing of permafrost puts homes at RADON RISK as the previously trapped gas is diffused upwards.

Radon is a rad10a(t1ve / odorless/ colorless / tasteless gas which causes Lung Cancer.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 20 May 2022, 13:31:25 »
Mid_Term Elections,   PLEASE GO VOTE GUYS... 

It's REALLY important.

Still some time, TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 20 May 2022, 13:42:37 »
Mid_Term Elections,   PLEASE GO VOTE GUYS... 

It's REALLY important.

Still some time, TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Same, to our Australian members.

Go out vote today, for someone else than the a-holes that are in government now!
Australia has a great shame for being one of the worst CO₂e emitters/capita in the world. For God's sake, do something about that!
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 May 2022, 13:44:31 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 20 May 2022, 14:17:41 »
Same, to our Australian members.

Australia is even more critical,  black summer already indicates that another 0.5-1 degree might be Fury Road for Australia.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 20 May 2022, 16:32:01 »
I might have gone to 'Nam but I knew that my 2S was secure as long as I was an undergraduate student in good standing, and by the time I got close to graduation the war had mostly wound down and I had a draft lottery number of 113, so I knew that I was safe.

But my most stark political awakening came about several years later with Reagan. By that time I was aware enough to recognize that the Republican Party had been fully hijacked by the amoral plutocrats and had lost its heart, and soul, and mind. So I changed my voter registration to "Independent" and it has been there ever since.

By that time we had survived 2 Arab oil embargoes and the writing was on the wall about global warming, so the country was bisecting itself into the good guys and the bad guys - and the bad guys were firmly in the pocket of the fossil fuel industry.

Even today, there are people pretending that global warming "snuck up" on us, but this book (by my own representative in the Senate at that time) sold millions of copies in 1992 :

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/104286.Earth_in_the_Balance

Admittedly, there was tremendous damage already done, but that was 3 decades ago!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 08:14:42 »

consume fewer resources. I see humanity

I believe that the human population of the planet is an order of magnitude greater than what a reasonable sustainable density would be, and it is generally the ignorant and unskilled populations that are expanding (exponentially) the fastest.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 08:42:05 »

I believe that the human population of the planet is an order of magnitude greater than what a reasonable sustainable density would be, and it is generally the ignorant and unskilled populations that are expanding (exponentially) the fastest.

There is NOTHING WRONG with the carrier capacity of the planet for humans.

The primary cause of climate change is ANIMAL AGRICULTURE.. netting approximately 87% of emissions effect.

If humans went Plant based, as we should, because we are Biologically herbivores, it would solve the largest portion of climate emissions problem.

This climate change white paper is Highly recommended.  WILD landmass is a primary carbon sink, as we disrupt the majority of the land to graze LIVESTOCK,  we lose the ability for pull down.

https://climatehealers.org/the-science/animal-agriculture-position-paper/

"In terms of dry matter biomass, our “livestock” or farmed animals consume more than 80% of the food that we extract from the planet in order to provide just 15% of the food (including “seafood”) that humans consume"

293030-0

293032-1

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 10:55:40 »

Yes, indeed, I agree wholeheartedly. The problem is that this is a very difficult problem to solve in a politically acceptable manner, though. But I think we may have to consider family limiting or even breeding licenses on a very short notice. This will create its own problems, but those are secondary to our continued existence.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 12:30:07 »

Yes, indeed, I agree wholeheartedly. The problem is that this is a very difficult problem to solve in a politically acceptable manner, though. But I think we may have to consider family limiting or even breeding licenses on a very short notice. This will create its own problems, but those are secondary to our continued existence.

We can easily fit 15-20 billion humans if we went plant based, and still completely reverse climate change.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 12:48:21 »
Carl Sagan testifying before Congress 37 years ago. 16 minutes of science from a full generation ago.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 13:14:48 »
Carl Sagan testifying before Congress 37 years ago. 16 minutes of science from a full generation ago.

Sagan was a good pioneer in terms of the recognition of anthropocene climate disaster, but he was still very much in the camp for mitigating carbon emissions, while VERY IMPORTANT, is not remotely close to enough to offset the  problem from Animal Agriculture.

Even if we removed all carbon emissions from transport today,  the Methane from Meat production alone would push the globe over the 1.5-2 C threshold.

However, if we removed animal agriculture, the Reduction in METHANE which has a 10year Global Warming potential of 130x CO2.   This would give us several decades of timing window to WORK on carbon emissions.

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE, it has to be done, or we die.

Reduction of CO2 emission takes decades to have any effect.

Reduction of METHANE can take effect in only MONTHS.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 11:44:56 »
So here is a photo of a methane plume in New Mexico, as discovered by an instrument on the space station that was not even looking for methane.

Besides the horror of a very potent greenhouse gas going into the atmosphere at  20 tons per hour !

I am also surprised that the capitalist mentality has not pounced on a vast amount of a valuable commodity being utterly wasted ....

https://capitalandmain.com/new-nasa-camera-spots-methane-super-emitter-in-new-mexico

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 11:51:44 »
according to the article, 

::::::It’s an amount roughly equal to the greenhouse gas emissions of 100 cars driven for a year — being released into the atmosphere every hour::::::

Offline PlayBox

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 15:31:21 »
i kinda dissagree in one thing the possibility we are biologically herbivores doesn't mean we don't have health problems when we only eat plants am i right?
propably sent from my amazon kindle 10th gen

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 16:05:05 »
i kinda dissagree in one thing the possibility we are biologically herbivores doesn't mean we don't have health problems when we only eat plants am i right?

it means the opposite, the vast majority of modern ailments (heart disease/diabetes/cancer) are the result of the "current popular" western meat-centric diet.

- not only are we healthier following an herbivorous diet, we outperform by an excessive amount, many modern atheletes have become secret vegans because of how much of an edge it gives them, but they still have commercial endorsements which alters their public image.

this has gone beyond correlation, we have established causal relationship. check out "The Game Changers 2018" documentary playbox, it's the fastest, best researched documentary on this.

All scenes and information exerpts
were obtained from the highest source of authoritative science, bibliographed, checked, and labeled.

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 20:03:07 »

this has gone beyond correlation, we have established causal relationship. check out "The Game Changers 2018" documentary playbox, it's the fastest, best researched documentary on this.

were obtained from the highest source of authoritative science, bibliographed, checked, and labeled.

The Game Changers has been debunked by several credible authorities in the field. Most of the athletes had already accomplished most of their goals before going vegan and many of the people who produced the “documentary” had financial reasons for pushing that narrative.
Most people would greatly benefit by eating less processed foods and more vegetables but a strong case can be made for an omnivore diet.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 20:07:08 »

The Game Changers has been debunked by several credible authorities in the field. Most of the athletes had already accomplished most of their goals before going vegan and many of the people who produced the “documentary” had financial reasons for pushing that narrative.
Most people would greatly benefit by eating less processed foods and more vegetables but a strong case can be made for an omnivore diet.

kurplop, the debunk was later debunked. You're probably referring to the joe rogan episode with kris kresser which spawned several articles and copy writer blogs, they had a followup episode where that moron from the debunk was exposed, well as a moron,   Watch the followup episode with James Wilks.

There is NO DOUBT in the science behind this. A Vegan / Whole food plant based diet is fully endorsed by the American Dietetics and Nutritional scientific authorities as appropriate for all stages of life from babies to pregnant women to full adults.

Athletic performance and endurance greatly increases.

Offline kurplop

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 20:58:30 »

I remember seeing the follow up and I agree that Kreisler did a poor job defending his position. I think that Wilks was a much better at making an argument but that doesn’t mean that he was right. There were things that Kreisler could have easily countered with but seemed ill prepared to do so.

kurplop, the debunk was later debunked. You're probably referring to the joe rogan episode with kris kresser which spawned several articles and copy writer blogs, they had a followup episode where that moron from the debunk was exposed, well as a moron,   Watch the followup episode with James Wilks.

There is NO DOUBT in the science behind this. A Vegan / Whole food plant based diet is fully endorsed by the American Dietetics and Nutritional scientific authorities as appropriate for all stages of life from babies to pregnant women to full adults.

Athletic performance and endurance greatly increases.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 01 December 2022, 22:49:10 »
I remember seeing the follow up and I agree that Kreisler did a poor job defending his position. I think that Wilks was a much better at making an argument but that doesn’t mean that he was right. There were things that Kreisler could have easily countered with but seemed ill prepared to do so.

Tp4 can only point the way kurplop, ultimately, kurplop has to do the research and come to his own conclusions. Must caution you, it's not about winning arguments,   relative to Your own self,  you're after the FACTS,  you only win if you arrive at the truth.

For Tp4, as a lifelong Popeyes Chicken devote,  it was an extremely uncomfortable awakening, but as Tp4 researched further, the facts were undeniable.

Offline kurplop

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 08:28:45 »

Tp4 can only point the way kurplop, ultimately, kurplop has to do the research and come to his own conclusions. Must caution you, it's not about winning arguments,   relative to Your own self,  you're after the FACTS,  you only win if you arrive at the truth.

My point exactly. I’ve done a great deal of investigating on health matters and am satisfied with the decisions I’ve made. That doesn’t mean I’m unwilling to learn more. What I’ve concluded (so far)is that a diet rich in a variety of unprocessed foods, along with adequate exercise and sleep, is the best way for most people to get and remain healthy. Removing meat and dairy from your diet only adds unnecessary complexity to maintaining a diet containing all the necessary nutrients.
Next month I will be donating a kidney to a friend (something that very few people nearing 70 yo. can do). This year I’ve been through just about every test imaginable: CT scans, ultrasounds, 24 hour urine and blood pressure, as well as blood tests for over 200 possible issues. The doctors response was to keep doing what I’ve been doing.
I offer my latest lipid panel as an example.     
  293839-0

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 09:38:35 »
So are people realizing the world's grids aren't prepared for full electric vehicles/transportation. 

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 10:03:25 »

aren't prepared

Nobody and nothing is prepared for just about anything that is about to happen in the near future.

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 10:07:49 »
Nope, but hey let's push for it and let the populous suffer - wont effect those at the top of the chain.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 10:29:27 »
Nope, but hey let's push for it and let the populous suffer - wont effect those at the top of the chain.

In the short term that's exactly how it is.

Extended, we all die.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 10:39:44 »

What I’ve concluded (so far)is that a diet rich in a variety of unprocessed foods, along with adequate exercise and sleep, is the best way for most people to get and remain healthy.

Removing meat and dairy from your diet only adds unnecessary complexity to maintaining a diet containing all the necessary nutrients.

I offer my latest lipid panel as an example.     (140mg/dl)

You lipid looks good, but keep in mind the reference points.

the "Average" for 'murica is ~200 mg/dl , 75% of heart attacks occur in people within ~175 mg/dl

The great apes family are born with ~120mg/dl , human babies are born with ~120mg/dl.

RURAL population studies in africa indicate Their-old folks have ~110-115 mg/dl. These old folks are eating predominantly WFplantbased by life circumstance, it's not a choice for them.

This is ONE aspect of health, Wholefoodplantbased/Vegan diet, is determined to be correct by a TOTALITY of evidence, Far exceeding just cholesterol level, (though cholesterol is an important pillar).

As for Missing elements of nutrition by not eating meat, the best peer-reviewed science indicate there are NONE.

The only supplement that is required is B12,  this has nothing to do with Vegetables, this has to do with our modern industrial food process, which kills the soil bacteria which produces B12. B12 is not in any vegetable or any meat.  Nearly all B12 derived from animal foods were b12 supplementation FED to that animal.

<Again> it's up to Kurplop to confirm this, Tp4 can point the way, kurplop has to do the work.

Animal protein is extremely HARD for our body to process due to requiring significantly more water.  It also puts excessive stress ON the kidneys.

Search Kidney on Nutritionfacts.org ,  they have numerous articles and video snippets (FULLY Fact checked and sources listed) which explain the impact of a meat centric diet on kidneys.

A PROTEIN is a construction of "amino acids" ,  when you eat protein, you can not use it before it is deconstructed to its amino acid components.  Your body has to produce its own proteins from those aminos.  You DO NOT SAVE A STEP by eating an animal.  But you do incur all the industrial pollutants that is concentrated in food animals, pcb, dioxin, pesticides, antibiotics, fecal contamination etc.

ANIMALS do not produce Amino acids.  ALL amino acids on the planet are produced by PLANTS.

Offline kurplop

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 11:24:58 »
I have shown you empirical proof of the condition of my body on a omnivore diet. When you produce your stats and they’re better than mine, I will give your opinions another look. Until then, I will continue to keep up with all the credible research available.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 11:57:55 »
I have shown you empirical proof of the condition of my body on a omnivore diet. When you produce your stats and they’re better than mine, I will give your opinions another look. Until then, I will continue to keep up with all the credible research available.

link to empirical Proof..

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=91212.0

Tp4's cholesterol lvl on a Whole Food Plant Based diet is 125mg/dl 

Kurplop, ur cholesterol lvl is good , but it is not optimal.

Tp4 is not saying cholesterol is what Kurplop should worry about at this moment, meat centric diets have other dire consequences and failure cascades.

Given that you are doing the admirable task of donating a kidney,  after the fact, further research would only improve your outcome.

Please check out nutritionfacts.org, they have a very good search function on all the topics.

Offline kurplop

« Reply #49 on: Fri, 02 December 2022, 12:56:21 »
The body needs a certain amount of LDL cholesterol. 74 is considered a very good number. LDL is considered "bad cholesterol" because many people are prone to having too much, not because it's bad. An overabundance is bad for the circulatory system but too little can have side effects as well. My ratios are very good. I suspect that you are also a few years younger than me. Run the ramifications of that around the track a few times.
I think that you've done a great job improving your health. Stick to it if you like the food options available to you. When many people go vegetarian they also become more conscious about the other things they eat and in what proportions. They frequently cut out many processed sugars and grains (they have much more dire consequences than meat in the diet, e.g. fatty liver, type 2 diabetes). They often cut back on the cookies, fried foods and total calorie intake. I suspect that  you may be attributing your improvement to the wrong change. Nevertheless, I applaud your decision to clean up your diet. BTW, the worst thing about the Popeyes chicken is the vegetable fat it's fried in.