geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] People's Choice RGBYK keycaps

<< < (2/12) > >>

Luke:
Yep, I'd be interested in a standard winkeyless 1.5x set and two of the yellow fn 1.0x keys :D

samwisekoi:

--- Quote from: multipla on Tue, 19 March 2013, 14:11:26 ---If you add a 1.25 Shift_L for ISO boards I'd be interested.

--- End quote ---

What is the legend?  Just the arrow?

Oh, also, sure!

- Ron

multipla:
I think it would be better if the legend is the same as on the other shift caps, so they don't look weird when they're mixed together on the keyboard.

Michael:
Can you throw some WASD/Arrow Cluster options in there, too? :D

samwisekoi:

--- Quote from: multipla on Tue, 19 March 2013, 15:07:58 ---I think it would be better if the legend is the same as on the other shift caps, so they don't look weird when they're mixed together on the keyboard.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  My question was really what do ISO keyboards normally use for legends on the 1.25 shift key.  I suppose the arrow and the shift key do indeed fit.

--- Quote from: Bro Caps on Tue, 19 March 2013, 15:09:48 ---Can you throw some WASD/Arrow Cluster options in there, too? :D

--- End quote ---

I will do arrows since they are on the same row as the mods, so they will pull the cost of the 1.0 caps down.  On the other hand, WASD would add two new rows, and that W is alone, so it would drive the cost up.

However, it is not an accident that I picked the same red as Klaxon, so those will also match.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version