Author Topic: [SPRiT] PCB +Case +Parts (NEW Full Alu Case Buy)  (Read 210983 times)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Re: <SPRiT Edition> PCB + Case + Parts (Ordering)
« Reply #700 on: Fri, 19 August 2016, 01:16:34 »
Moderation Note: Sprit has failed to successfully deliver/communicate on group buys in a satisfactory manner on multiple occasions in the past.  Order forms are removed per the moderator team. Sprit has been assigned a member group that removes his post editing permissions, and he will not be allowed to start any future group buys or advertise on geekhack in any manner.

60%   Solid Alu Case   -  GroupBuy 

Model  A1 ,  A1 HHKB     -    $210  / $220
          Order  >  <<SNIP>>

-  Price             :    $210 @ MOQ 50 sets   ($230 @ MOQ 30 sets)  +  $30 Tracked Air Shipping 2KG
-  Invoicing      :    I don't send Invoice, Wait until the Final Prototype comes!   * Paypal protected, Will reserve Funds on my Paypal until I got the Final products.

-  Production   :    Sept 5  -  Sept 24   in the Industrial Complex near Seoul, Korea   
-  Inspection   :    Sept 25 - Sept 30
-  Shipping      :    Oct 3 - Oct 20   Tracked Air Parcel by Korea Post  (4-7 days)  $30 Flat  2KG +

-  Spec              :   Alu Alloy 6061 Aviation Grade,   Single Solid Structure,   Angle 9-10 degree,  Beads Blasted Surface   
-  Weight           :   Net 1.2 - 1.3KG (2.7 pounds),  Fully Assembled 1.5KG - 1.8KG (3.3 - 4 pounds),  A1 HHKB blockers $10 /2pcs
-  Compatibility  :  With Any Poker compatible PCBs & Plates ...   
-  Color              :   Sliver, Red, Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Black   (Each color MOQ = 10) 
-  Case $210     +   Optional  (SPRiT PCB $40  + Plate Alu 1.6T $25,  Plate Acrylic 5T $20,  Plate Polycarb 5T $45,  Alu 2T+Acrylic 3T ($50),  Alu 4T ($55),  Gold Stab set $15 )*     GB Promotional Prices* 
-  All the Materials from USA, EU, Korea.    All Designed & Made in Korea  by SPRiT & Friends.     All the QC Responsibility & Supports by SPRiT
-  ProtoType Pics :  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 December 2016, 00:04:08 by infiniti »

Offline MigZm

I don't get it, it's been 2 years since I paid for my order. An year and a half since I last heard from Sprit. And yet, he is doing a new groupbuy... wtf?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
I don't get it, it's been 2 years since I paid for my order. An year and a half since I last heard from Sprit. And yet, he is doing a new groupbuy... wtf?
Yup!

He's full of ****. I doubt you'll ever get it. I also don't understand why the mods are allowing this to happen :(

Offline airs

Um..I've placed two orders in the last two weeks and both are on the way already with tracking numbers..
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline MigZm

Um..I've placed two orders in the last two weeks and both are on the way already with tracking numbers..

Tried PM'ing him and look at what I just found out:

145966-0

I had already given up, but I must admit seeing him still active with people apparently receiving their orders kinda triggered me.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker

(Attachment Link)

I had already given up, but I must admit seeing him still active with people apparently receiving their orders kinda triggered me.

Holy ****. That is ****ing silly. Mods need to stop him from doing any more.

Offline kawasaki161

(Attachment Link)

I'm not sure how the forum works, but it is possible that he set his PM's to buddies and admins only (he also said something implying that in the past, because he likes e-mail support more). To test if that is the case I set mine to that for a short while (I am expecting a new PM soon, so I can't leave it like that for long), try sending me any PM and see what it says, report back here when you (or someone else) has done that asap so I can change it back.

Edit: No idea if anyone tried it yet, tbh I don't even care enough to keep my messages in that setting, so I'll set them back to normal now.
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 17:28:43 by kawasaki161 »

Offline kolashnikov

Wow dude that's ****ed and needs to be addressed. I was really interested in a heavy alu case but I'm not buying into that kind of bs.

(Attachment Link)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Email me better for me to organize, I posted I have no time to answer PMs (esp, from new members' questions)
Anything wrong with this? 
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 August 2016, 22:11:42 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Yup!
He's full of ****. I doubt you'll ever get it. I also don't understand why the mods are allowing this to happen :(
You talk like a fortune teller, or trying to spread negativism, or just jealous.
Don't You see What I have been shipped?  Just obsessed on others' weakness?  Get off!  No time to talk to a negativism.  :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 19:21:04 by sprit »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Yup!
You talks like a fortune teller, or trying to spread negativism, or just jealous.
Don't You see What I have been shipped?  Just obsessed on others' weakness?   :)
I'm massively jealous at the fact you can still pull in new customers whilst still having many outstanding orders, yes.

If your weakness is that you can't complete 2 year old orders then you shouldn't be doing this ****.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout

Hello MigZm !
I got Your email several hours ago,   Please confer  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg2237425#msg2237425

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
- Reserved
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 18:23:14 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
I'm massively jealous at the fact you can still pull in new customers whilst still having many outstanding orders, yes.
If your weakness is that you can't complete 2 year old orders then you shouldn't be doing this ****.

Sorry!  No words to say to a blinded agitator.  You have been following my Topics everyday, don't You read English?   You full of negative ****s and jealousy!  Ha! 
What do You want?  The finalization of the GB, or A failure?
Bye Bye!     :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 August 2016, 17:50:24 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
My Time Frame   :  August - October

-  Ship the most of the remaining R1 R2 orders by the End of August, and the lest of them by Sept 15th 

-  Start Inspection and shipping the Alu Case GB,  from Sept 17 - 30th            https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376    Never Asked to Pay so far!
-  Have a Break in the early weeks October 

-  Alps Springs GB  Inspection, Packing, Shipping,  from October 10 - 30th     https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55888.msg2213581#msg2213581     Never Asked to Pay so far!
-  I am getting helpers to ship simple ones, go to and line up at the Post.   They ship the simple orders at the Post now.

Offline MigZm

Hello MigZm !
I got Your email several hours ago,   Please confer  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg2237425#msg2237425

Welp, let's hope everything ends up ok... better late than never I suppose.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Welp, let's hope everything ends up ok... better late than never I suppose.
OK! Man!
Lets do it!   Thanks!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Samsung Nano Tech Complex in my neighbor,  I dont like it too close to my window

146052-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 August 2016, 02:30:15 by sprit »

Offline airs

Can't wait for the final proto pics :)
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline airs

SPRiT, any update? Are we supposed to pay the invoice yet?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
SPRiT, any update? Are we supposed to pay the invoice yet?
Hello!  Airs
Waiting for the final sample, Not officially invoiced yet!
I am preparing the case, plates, and something very new, it takes a bit longer than expected.
Lets check the final samples, then you guys decide whether to order, then I will invoice that, OK?
Thanks Guys!
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 August 2016, 22:13:19 by sprit »

Offline airs

Thanks for the update SPRiT. I am excite.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Thanks for the update SPRiT. I am excite.

Don't Pay, Until You see the Final Sample and the Real Production!
I have prepared Enough Funds for the sampling and production. 

I am going to show a New Paradigm that might be surprising, never happened before. 
Wish You Great Happy with my New Paradigm!
Thanks for the Patience! 
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 August 2016, 01:32:58 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: <SPRiT Edition> PCB + Case + Parts (Ordering)
« Reply #723 on: Fri, 26 August 2016, 01:31:00 »
Moderation Note: Sprit has failed to successfully deliver/communicate on group buys in a satisfactory manner on multiple occasions in the past.  Order forms are removed per the moderator team. Sprit has been assigned a member group that removes his post editing permissions, and he will not be allowed to start any future group buys or advertise on geekhack in any manner.

60% Solid Alu Case   -  Aug 25

Model  A1 ,  A1 HHKB     -    $210  / $220
          Order  >  <<SNIP>>

-  Price             :    $210 @ MOQ 50 sets   ($230 @ MOQ 30 sets)  +  $30 Tracked Air Shipping 2KG
-  Invoicing      :    I don't send Invoice, Wait until the Final Prototype comes!   * Paypal protected, Will reserve Funds on my Paypal until I got the Final products.

-  Production   :    Sept 5  -  Sept 24   in the Industrial Complex near Seoul, Korea   
-  Inspection   :    Sept 25 - Sept 30
-  Shipping      :    Oct 3 - Oct 20   Tracked Air Parcel by Korea Post  (4-7 days)  $30 Flat  2KG +

-  Spec              :   Alu Alloy 6061 Aviation Grade,   Single Solid Structure,   Angle 9-10 degree,  Beads Blasted Surface   
-  Weight           :   Net 1.2 - 1.3KG (2.7 pounds),  Fully Assembled 1.5KG - 1.8KG (3.3 - 4 pounds),  A1 HHKB blockers $10 /2pcs
-  Compatibility  :  With Any Poker compatible PCBs & Plates ...   
-  Color              :   Sliver, Red, Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Black   (Each color MOQ = 10) 
-  Case $210     +   Optional  (SPRiT PCB $40  + Plate Alu 1.6T $25,  Plate Acrylic 5T $20,  Plate Polycarb 5T $45,  Alu 2T+Acrylic 3T ($50),  Alu 4T ($55),  Gold Stab set $15 ) *Special GB  Prices
-  All the Materials from USA, EU, Korea.    All Designed & Made in Korea  by SPRiT & Friends.     All the QC Responsibility & Supports by SPRiT
-  ProtoType Pics :  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887.msg2229376#msg2229376 

I am going to show a New Paradigm that might be surprising, never happened before.  Wish You Great Happy with my New Paradigm!
Thanks for the Patience! 
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 December 2016, 00:04:58 by infiniti »

Offline airs

SPRiT any update about the case or pictures of the final proto yet?
Octagon v2, LZ CLS

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Is there any plan to offer a plate to build a exact MX HHKB-clone? It is known that your PCB support 6u space bars, you will have the wires soon and space bars in that size are now been offered, so this could be an innovation by Sprit!.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Samsung Nano Tech Complex in my neighbor,  I dont like it too close to my window

(Attachment Link)

Great view, I can understand why you do not like it near you, but you may like it in many other ways.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
Hey Sprit. Any updates on my order?

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
I just wanna know where he went, because i want to buy an acrylic tkl case

:/

Offline delivery

Need update on my order alsooooooooooo

Offline Damonskv

I need it too

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • * Vendor
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
That's weird. He was posting every single day about something with random comments, and is now gone for 2 weeks? Strangerino.
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline lol

That's weird. He was posting every single day about something with random comments, and is now gone for 2 weeks? Strangerino.

That's weird. He was posting every single day about something with random comments, and is now gone for 2 weeks?

That's weird. He was posting every single day about something with random comments,

That's weird. He was posting every single day

That's weird.

weird.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
He'll be back...Another random hiatus  :-\

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

I want to order a PCB, but these hiatus make me feel a bit hesitant. I cannot afford to put the limited funds I have for the hobby in danger to be lost.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator

I want to order a PCB, but these hiatus make me feel a bit hesitant. I cannot afford to put the limited funds I have for the hobby in danger to be lost.

There are other places to buy a pcb and I highly recommend you go with any of them.  Disappearing for weeks and ignoring old buys while sneakily starting new buys in pre-approved threads is no way to do business.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

There are other places to buy a pcb and I highly recommend you go with any of them.  Disappearing for weeks and ignoring old buys while sneakily starting new buys in pre-approved threads is no way to do business.

Yeah, I know it, but still, Sprit's prices are quite good.

Offline Owntrolf

I just ordered some 67g gold springs, gold wires, and some lube

Do I just wait for their invoice now

Offline apaskal

• Pro et Contra gadget reviews
Re: <SPRiT> PCB + Case + Parts (NEW Korean Alu Case GB Active - ORDER NOW *)
« Reply #738 on: Fri, 23 September 2016, 02:03:05 »
Thanks Tom!
I have been always dreaming of some detailed, segmented bottom rows,  Next PCBs of mine will have it,  but any one have a good PCB design, I am willing to test it and invite to this Groupbuy.
I am against piracy but welcome any new ideas, I am very ready to work with!

PS -  I am going to produce 3x 4x 5x 6x  Space bar wires to support any PCB designers

Very nice!
I'm in for 3x and/or 4x space bar PCB (fully programmed please).
Controller moded Minila is my keyboard.
148984-0
My personal blog —  Pro et Contra gadget reviews!