Author Topic: [GB] Golbat 40% Keyboard with Kimera Core R1. UPDATED April 21st, please read  (Read 138704 times)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!

April 21st, 2016 update

http://goo.gl/forms/uUzQDlqKrA

This is the final confirmation or change of address form. It is not required that you submit this form. If you do not submit this form, the original address that you submitted for the group buy will be used (not Paypal's address).

Greatfirewall has informed me that packing is just about done and shipping from China will arrive a week after it's shipped.

Thanks, GL1TCH3D

MARCH 8TH, 2016, PLEASE READ

Update!
Got news that the cases are now completed and just waiting on the PCBs before shipping everything out.

livingspeedbump has also agreed to receive the order from china to distribute the USA orders (the bulk of the orders) so depending on the shipping from china and PCBs, it might be possible to have the USA orders delivered before the end of April.

However this will most likely not result in shipping discounts, but I'll have to tally that up in the end to see if there's money from the shipping fund to send back.

If anybody has an issue with this please bring it up before the order is shipped.

Thanks, GL1TCH3D

March 3rd, 2016
The order was placed successfully with the factory producing the parts in February.
This pushes back the estimated delivery. So far we're looking at a completion of production around mid-late March. If I estimate shippng of around 2 weeks that means that the parts would arrive to me early-mid April. However my exam period starts mid-April which will slow down distribution / sorting.

Shipping to North America tends to be within the week once shipped.

Another note: there were some fees that were not negotiated on beforehand. GFW agreed to eat them this time since the invoices were already paid (and it would just be problematic to try and hunt down an extra $3-4 a person) but if there is a round 2, the price will increase marginally.

Thanks, GL1TCH3D

Previous update:

More
Invoices have been sent!
If you have questions or comments let me know.
If you are not in Canada or USA there are cheaper untracked options than what are on the invoice, message me about those and any other notes that you would like to add (such as customs declarations).

Additional Acrylic sets available at $25 + fees each and will be invoiced separately. If you wish to purchase one, send me a PM about it

Number of invoices sent out: 61 (including cancellations)
Number of Cancellations or unpaid: 7
Number of payments: 54

How to flash the keyboard:
More
Step one: Go to http://www.enjoyclick.org/tkg/#. This is the site that will be building the main firmware for the board.
Step two: Choose the Kimera as the keyboard (not the two headed)
Step three: Click the config button and replace the text in the "matrix mapping" box with the following code http://pastebin.com/Bf2uQWHv
Step four point one: Go to keyboard layout editor and setup your mapping http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/gists/83b7eb12b3bccdf4c55d
Step four point two: When you're making your layouts, make each layout separately AND INCLUDE BOTH LEGENDS. For example, the "." key requires the "." and ">" in the mapping to work. See the help section on enjoyclick for all the symbols to use http://www.enjoyclick.org/tkg/#help
Step five: Paste the layouts for each layer into the corresponding boxes on enjoyclick
Step six: Choose your fn options. NOTE: fn covers a wide range of options including LEDs, not just changing layers.
Step seven: See the following for details on the LEDs http://pastebin.com/zSVN4f9j
Step eight: Download your firmware as a .eep file
Step nine: From the following toolkit, https://github.com/kairyu/tkg-toolkit, download the files in the windows tree.
Step ten point one: Run the batch file "setup.bat" from the toolkit. This only has to be done the first time you're flashing your board.
Step ten point two: The options tree is as such "12Kimera core>N>1.Default>1.ateml_dfu"
Step eleven: Click the reset button on the golbat PCB (it's on the back).
Step twelve: Run "zadig_2.1.2.exe" and Install the Driver (Not WCID). This only has to be done the first time you're flashing the golbat.
Step thirteen: Drag and drop the .eep firmware file that you created onto the batch file "reflash.bat"
Step fourteen: ???
Step fifteen: Profit

That's all folks! If it doesn't flash correctly just try again. It didn't work properly the first time I flashed (not sure why). Just did it again and it worked.

Original group buy text:
More

Heya guys

I've had a lot of interest for the Golbat 40% board.
The official GB form will be available within the next week. http://goo.gl/forms/py9BwzHIUI
The form is closed for the time being.

When the form opens and you go to submit your application there's going to be a big wall of text right at the start and is the same as the quote below.

PLEASE READ. BY ORDERING YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS and details.

This is the submission form to PURCHASE the Golbat 40% kit in the group buy.
Invoices will be sent out on January 21st, 2016 and payment must be received by January 22nd, 2016 to hold the spot.
A waiting list will be formed to fill the spots that are unpaid.
The order is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Meaning that the first submissions will be the highest on the list and the first to ship once the order arrives.
There are 50 orders for round one. One kit per person / household / username.

If you are taking the soldering service you must send me the LEDs / switches /stabilizers yourself. I will send my postal box information with the invoices should you choose this option. I will refuse any packages that have a customs charge attached. Mark your parcels as a gift for $20 to ensure there is no problem with customs.

If you're asking me to do the soldering service there is NO GUARANTEE of delivery time. I can only do them as my work and school schedule allow.
The PCB comes presoldered with the diodes and resistors so the only thing you need to make the board work is switches, stabilizers and a USB cable. However there are no switches, stabilizers, cables or LEDs included in this group buy.

The kit includes: 1 top plate (2 if you purchase the normal + HHKB option), 2 mid acrylic layers (one goes above the PCB and one goes under the PCB), 1 bottom plate and 1 PCB with resistors and diodes soldered on.

I am only the distributor in this deal. I will place the order for the kits and ship / distribute the kits. The wait time between ordering the kits from China and receiving them here in Canada is between 4-6 weeks. For that reason you must agree to waive your right to disputing the payment through PayPal since it is not possible for me to ship within the PayPal time frame.

Defective units will be handled in a way I deem most appropriate.
This could be offering partial refund or a different, spare part at your choice or, depending on the severity of the defect, request replacement parts from the manufacturer in the second round of orders.

The keyboards are custom order so once the order is placed / payment is received there will be no refunds if you decide to change your mind or anything of that sort.

The standard Golbat 40% set will cost $80USD + fees and shipping.
For an extra $15 the HHKB plate will be included (so you'll get both the standard plate and the HHKB style plate). This is $95USD + fees and shipping.

Shipping it being done from Quebec, Canada and should be $12-17USD anywhere in Canada with insurance for $200 CDN.
To ship to the USA the price is $15-20USD including insurance for $100CDN. (It's a big jump for the extra insurance).
If you require shipping elsewhere, expect at least $40-60 to Europe and $80 elsewhere for tracking and insurance. If you wish a quote before ordering, send me a message before placing the order to avoid cancellations.
Otherwise the default option will be "cheapest shipped with tracking"

The PayPal fees will be added to the invoice total and will be 3.9%.

Options:
Colors:
Aluminum:sliver, black, pink, blue, green,purple, gold http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/9ec0381f95cad1c8298f95cd7a3e6709c83d51b6.jpg

Acrylic:you can choose the colors in this link:http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w137644-66242819.2.ZNnbyp&id=19615052779

For the acrylic, please list both the item code from the images AND a cropped image of the specific color that you wanted so I can double check to avoid mistakes.

Please visit https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78080.0 for all the newest information and instructions on flashing.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR ANSWER ONCE SUBMITTED. IF YOU MADE A MISTAKE YOU MUST RESUBMIT THE FORM AND I WILL IGNORE THE FORM WITH THE MISTAKE. YOUR PLACE ON THE LIST IS THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF THE REVISED FORM.
If it's just a typo like missing a letter in your email address that's fine but if you forget to completely answer a required question (somehow) well... that's a different story.

Right now the only thing I'm waiting on is for a bit of time to go through the steps of creating and flashing the firmware so that I can help with that when the time comes.
I will consider offering a flashing / soldering service for $35 if there's enough interest to bother getting my own soldering iron (instead of constantly going to someone's place to use one).

Otherwise it's just a kit sold as is.

All the standard questions will be asked in the GB: Username, address, email, choice.

If you have any more questions or concerns please raise them now before I open the form in the coming days.

The board requires CHERRY PCB MOUNT stabilizers. You will need 2 at 2U or 1 at 6U depending on how you want to setup your bottom row.
I have enough 65g tactile zealios for ONE board if someone wishes to buy those.

There are technically only going to be 48 spots open since I'm ordering one for myself and one is reserved to nathan who helped me build the sample.

All the times are in EST.

Mod edit: Made it a bit easier to see the price

« Last Edit: Thu, 21 April 2016, 17:59:43 by GL1TCH3D »

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
Re: [GB] Golbat 40% Keyboard with Kimera Core R1
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 15:46:23 »
 :thumb:

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 16:26:21 »
Looking goooood

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 16:31:00 »
I'm in for both plates (so I can make the mini HHKB) in purple with 422 "opal" acrylic  :thumb:

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 16:31:17 »
Awesome, totally in when the form opens
All the kustom 60s

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 16:37:19 »
Just to clarify, those waitlisted in R1 are not guaranteed any spots in R2 if there is a second round. R2 will have the same process again if there is enough interest for a second round.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 17:16:43 »
i plan to be in, gold case  :-*

....and +1 for paying extra for the assembly service ~ helps noobs like me  :thumb:
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 17:21:37 »
Obviously still in. Dibs on zealios  :))
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 17:40:59 »
Can Europeans have the option to ship without tracking and take the responsibility?

Offline darkclone24

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 17:55:35 »
Man I can't wait until the Xth!
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 17:59:58 »
I'm being overwhelmed by choices for the acrylic  :confused:

So many colors to choose from!
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:22:06 »
This is so exciting!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:31:56 »
I know it's not practical for me but I can't stop myself from ordering one.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:36:05 »

Story of my life

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:37:50 »

You'd be surprised by how useful these little buggers get!

You could make it a macro board too and just leave it next to you when typing on your main 40% =P

Also the charge for soldering and flashing is $35 which is soldering + firmware creation based on your desired layout + flashing so you get something ready out of the box (well, except for keycaps)
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:47:47 by GL1TCH3D »

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:51:45 »
I tried for about a week to use my JD40 as my main board. Just couldn't do it. :( Regardless,  still going to grab this. Lol.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 18:57:36 »
So 3x40% boards = full size?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:19:05 »
Can Europeans have the option to ship without tracking and take the responsibility?

I'd probably buy if this was an option.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:22:58 »
Yes they can.
Just an example, air mail to Australia without tracking is $40 which is pretty hefty...

Feel free to PM me with your specific country / location for a quote. I'm also being optimistic about the final dimensions and weight but if they hit 1KG it's more expensive by a lot.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:11:42 »
Yes they can.
Just an example, air mail to Australia without tracking is $40 which is pretty hefty...

Feel free to PM me with your specific country / location for a quote. I'm also being optimistic about the final dimensions and weight but if they hit 1KG it's more expensive by a lot.

Would it be much more expensive if we bundled orders together to Australia/overseas?

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:22:57 »
Yes they can.

Would it be much more expensive if we bundled orders together to Australia/overseas?

If you get 4+ to one place it would be cheaper

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:23:54 »
Yes they can.

If you get 4+ to one place it would be cheaper

Ahh okay probably not going to get that many orders from Aus
Thanks dude

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 00:49:32 »
Form will open Jan 12th, 2016 at 12:01am EST

Managed to get the thing flashed! All ready and built :P

I also had a bit of confusion with the price of shipping from China. Each order will be added the exchange of 39CNY and whatever it is on the day of the invoices for the shipping from China

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=39&From=CNY&To=USD

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

This is to write to you to inform you that the groupbuy thread has been approved on Geekhack.org here:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78510.0

The sample board has been full soldered and flashed.

Please read the information contained in the thread and understand that the prices are as follows:

The standard Golbat 40% set will cost $80USD + fees and shipping.
For an extra $15 the HHKB plate will be included (so you'll get both the standard plate and the HHKB style plate).

This is $95USD + fees and shipping.

There's a shipping from China charge of 39CNY charged in the equivalent USD when I send the invoices out.
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=39&From=CNY&To=USD 

Refer to the thread for the shipping estimates.

After discussing with others, I have set the price for soldering AND flashing the board at $35USD. Instructions for flashing yourself will be posted on the main group buy thread. This option is really for those that just want something working to their liking out of the box without having to download drivers and the likes.

There is a 3.9% fee on the total of the invoice to cover the Paypal fees when I am receiving the money.

Use the countdown below so you don't miss it.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160112T0001&p0=165&msg=Golbat+40%25&font=cursive&csz=1

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160112T0001&p0=165&msg=Golbat+40%25&font=cursive&csz=1

There are 48ish spots open for the group buy and spots are first come first serve. One spot is reserved for Nathan because he let me use his soldering station in building the sample that I got.

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to solder the keyboard for you, you will need to get me the switches, stabilizers and through-hole LEDs. If you don't have any, mark it as such in the form and what you will require and I will send you a quote regarding sourcing the parts myself before sending the invoices. I'll try having the custom order invoices completed (the ones requiring additional info like sourcing of parts) and ready for the 20th of January with the invoices due January 22nd. Failure to pay means that your spot can be forfeited and given to the next in line on the wait list which is comprised of, in order of time of submission, those who did not make the first 50 spots.

Waitlisted orders will not be moved to round 2 if a second round occurs. I will use a similar process when it comes to that.

Why only 50 units?

Production times are bordering on too long if we do more than 50 units at a time.
There were only 160 or so entries in the interest check form and it's a general rule to not expect all of those to actually place an order.
The amount of money for 50 units is quite high for a first time group buy runner (and keep in mind that it was only originally 20 units but shipping is more optimal with the time frame still being reasonable like this).
Lastly, I'm still human and sorting 100+ units in one go in the middle of final exams is not ideal.

Have any more questions? I will be using this email address for sending out updates and the likes. Feel free to send me emails here or send me PMs to GL1TCH3D on Reddit or Geekhack.

Cheers,
GL1TCH3D

« Last Edit: Mon, 11 January 2016, 02:38:57 by GL1TCH3D »

Offline darkclone24

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 02:39:27 »
Ooft, 5am GMT. Hopefully they don't sell out before I'm up at 6!
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 02:43:12 »
Ooft, 5am GMT. Hopefully they don't sell out before I'm up at 6!

You should be okay... I think...

There are enough spots for 1/3rd of the people that submitted interest forms so it should cover most people.

Offline schlesi

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 02:51:56 »
Wooh, im quite hyped. Just a few questions:
1. Can you give us a list of what caps (apart from 1u) and how much of them we would need?
2. What do you mean by listing a cropped image for the acrylic? A link to pictures from Taobao? A cropped reupload to Imgur showing only one piece with the specific color?

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:05:23 »
1. Can you give us a list of what caps (apart from 1u) and how much of them we would need?
2. What do you mean by listing a cropped image for the acrylic? A link to pictures from Taobao? A cropped reupload to Imgur showing only one piece with the specific color?

Cropped upload since all the images are of 4-6 colors.

Bottom row is 1.25, 1, 1.25, 6.25, 1, 1.25
Or 1.25, 1, 1.25, 2.25, 2.75, 1.25, 1, 1.25

The HHKB layout drops the 1.25u at the ends

Offline schlesi

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:12:58 »

I was more talking about the other rows, as you already stated the bottom row in the IC.

Offline JorisBoers

• ORANGE IS LOVE, ORANGE IS LIVE
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:20:06 »
I am so getting one of these :D
"I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - TenTenSeven

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:26:47 »

I was more talking about the other rows, as you already stated the bottom row in the IC.

My bad.
I'll post the keyboard layout link when I wake up but I'm in bed right now.

Offline Fiery

• Click Clack Clock and a nice Thock
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:56:59 »
Im interested, sent you a pm. I will have to stay up to midnight to join :P
TP4 fanboy

Offline panrc

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 04:27:56 »
I'm in for both plates.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 January 2016, 09:08:50 by panrc »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 08:27:32 »
My boss is going to wonder why I got to work so early haha. The former open right when Im scheduled to get to work
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Fiery

• Click Clack Clock and a nice Thock
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 09:01:06 »
Im sadly passing this one, and maybe going with a planck in the future. I cant justify it as my Pok3r is still in the mail
TP4 fanboy

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 11:10:08 »
Ive spent the last 20 minutes looking at the stupid acrylic colors.

Options overload.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 12:45:36 »
I hope to be a part of this group buy, checking color options, I know that I'm going w/ both plate options. I'm really geeked for my 1st 40% keyboard! I'm even happier that this the midnight start is on east coast timezone. My computer & I will be ready when the application opens tonight. I wish everyone the best w/ this  group buy!
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 January 2016, 04:52:40 by William_S_Jones »

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 13:01:29 »
I've been spending all day trying to decide which plate/acrylic color combo to go with. To go with a strong color scheme that has a lot of character? Or to go with a neutral scheme that can go with various caps? So many choices...

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 14:35:15 »
I'll be choosing the assembled option tonight ; can i reserve those zealios now , or has someone gotten them   :p

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 15:22:08 »
I'll be choosing the assembled option tonight ; can i reserve those zealios now , or has someone gotten them   :p

since I'll be offering to buy parts for people I can just order zealios that are in stock right now for those that want that since there were quite a few interested in the 65g zealios that I have right now.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 17:12:52 »

since I'll be offering to buy parts for people I can just order zealios that are in stock right now for those that want that since there were quite a few interested in the 65g zealios that I have right now.

sounds good!  :thumb:    Interesting that so many are taking advantage of the option ~ thought it was just a handful of us  :))

many thanks

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 17:25:15 »

sounds good!  :thumb:    Interesting that so many are taking advantage of the option ~ thought it was just a handful of us  :))

many thanks

I only have enough to make one board with about 30 leftover after =[

Otherwise I'll be ordering from olkb / mechanicalkeyboards for the other parts.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 18:58:46 »
Glitch3d,
I like to recieve an assembled gobalt40 w/ zealios 65Gs too. What will be the price?

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 19:14:59 »
Glitch3d,
I like to recieve an assembled gobalt40 w/ zealios 65Gs too. What will be the price?

I'll price it between $1.2/switch to $1.5/switch including the shipping costs from zeal to me (the range is because shipping costs will be distributed evenly and accounted for in the per switch price).

So about $180 for the board fully soldered, flashed, switches and stabilizers included.

Roughly anyway, depends on how many switches and stabilizer sets I have to order to distribute shipping between.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 21:10:54 »
Thanks Glitch3D

Offline terminallytrill

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 22:03:47 »
Hm, the color options are overwhelming. I was thinking the #841 Teal with the silver or purple alu. Kind of like a hyperfuse scheme. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 January 2016, 22:06:15 by terminallytrill »

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 22:06:44 »
Hm, the color options are overwhelming. I was thinking the #840 Teal with the silver or purple alu. Kind of like a hyperfuse scheme. Thoughts?

Up to you but keep in mind if you get in on the GB I can't change it once it's submitted.
If you're planning on doing bottom side lighting you can always just get a white frosted one and change the colors of the LEDs

Offline terminallytrill

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 22:14:30 »
Hm, the color options are overwhelming. I was thinking the #840 Teal with the silver or purple alu. Kind of like a hyperfuse scheme. Thoughts?

Up to you but keep in mind if you get in on the GB I can't change it once it's submitted.
If you're planning on doing bottom side lighting you can always just get a white frosted one and change the colors of the LEDs

Ah very true, that would look neat. Didn't realize I could even put side lighting on. Definitely relevant info.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 22:18:37 »

Ah very true, that would look neat. Didn't realize I could even put side lighting on. Definitely relevant info.

It's not a main feature but more of a quick and dirty job

Offline schlesi

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 22:32:53 »
GL1TCH3D, how much would it cost extra if you put two 2u stabs with my order?

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #49 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 22:34:34 »
GL1TCH3D, how much would it cost extra if you put two 2u stabs with my order?

No idea. I was only planning on calculating how much all the parts cost after the fact.

Unless you're not from the USA, it would probably be easier for you to order from a merchant