Author Topic: [IC] Arc80: Gasket TKL Keyboard by Demo & Airpotter  (Read 94138 times)

Offline JPVann

Re: [IC] Arc80: Gasket TKL Keyboard by Demo & Airpotter
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 08:11:01 »
I'm definitely in for this if there is a rat's chance of getting one.  Also not going to waste my time trying to get an order in the first 2 minutes.

Offline Willhurt2008

« Reply #151 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 15:41:20 »
So interested in this!

Offline cronohack

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 20:59:21 »
Interested in this, will be in if it goes through.

Offline happycamper87

« Reply #153 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 11:32:33 »
A bit too late for this suggestion considering prototyping is done/almost done, but would really love to see a wkl option for this board. would make it a 100% buy at that price and with those features.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #154 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 05:30:44 »
I think it has been asked but not answered.  Will there be ISO as an option?
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline prangano

[IC] Arc80: Gasket TKL Keyboard by Demo & Airpotter
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 01:07:17 »
I would buy this if the pcb was hot swap, I love the design.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 October 2019, 01:21:14 by prangano »

Offline demonahz

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 01:34:48 »
I'm so in this one!

Offline victorpre

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 01:38:47 »
I need a TKL in my collection

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline micklll

« Reply #158 on: Sat, 16 November 2019, 22:40:29 »
Here's a warning from the Think6.5 GB which was also produced by GrayStudio. Avoid to save yourself a headache

"So many problems in this GB has arisen. The board is amazing but the logistics have been a nightmare.

First of all the GB runner Oldcat seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth, leaving all the communication duties to his moderator on discord. On Graystudio's side, shipping has constantly been pushed back with little to no updates from Potter even after deadlines have been crossed. I've paid the shipping invoice over a month ago and still have no idea when the board will be shipped out. Potter claims he would have shipped it out 2 weeks ago but continues to cover it up with excuses.

Second of all the pcbs (especially the hotswap ones) have had tons of issues. There has been reports of LEDs malfunctioning, diodes soldered in the wrong direction, and hotswap sockets not soldered on properly. The whole point of hotswap pcbs is to lower the barrier of entry in this hobby and eliminate soldering for newcomers. The hotswap socket issues force new users in the community to buy soldering tools to fix the mistakes made by Graystudio. I cannot endorse GrayStudio any longer. This isn't the first time. Space65's shipping was a sh*tshow as well. Save yourself a headache and avoid this manufacturer. I will reiterate this on GrayStudio's future group buy threads to warn others. "

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #159 on: Sun, 17 November 2019, 12:59:27 »
Here's a warning from the Think6.5 GB which was also produced by GrayStudio. Avoid to save yourself a headache

"So many problems in this GB has arisen. The board is amazing but the logistics have been a nightmare.

First of all the GB runner Oldcat seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth, leaving all the communication duties to his moderator on discord. On Graystudio's side, shipping has constantly been pushed back with little to no updates from Potter even after deadlines have been crossed. I've paid the shipping invoice over a month ago and still have no idea when the board will be shipped out. Potter claims he would have shipped it out 2 weeks ago but continues to cover it up with excuses.

Second of all the pcbs (especially the hotswap ones) have had tons of issues. There has been reports of LEDs malfunctioning, diodes soldered in the wrong direction, and hotswap sockets not soldered on properly. The whole point of hotswap pcbs is to lower the barrier of entry in this hobby and eliminate soldering for newcomers. The hotswap socket issues force new users in the community to buy soldering tools to fix the mistakes made by Graystudio. I cannot endorse GrayStudio any longer. This isn't the first time. Space65's shipping was a sh*tshow as well. Save yourself a headache and avoid this manufacturer. I will reiterate this on GrayStudio's future group buy threads to warn others. "
thanks for the PSA, you just saved a lot of us a big headache lol

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 19 November 2019, 06:24:59 »
I want this board so can we make this happen?

Offline Mr_Droplet

« Reply #161 on: Thu, 19 December 2019, 02:31:19 »
I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-E-D

Offline tchalikias

« Reply #162 on: Sat, 21 December 2019, 15:12:06 »
This looks very, very interesting. I love the look of the underside of the board.

Offline beefwelldone

« Reply #163 on: Fri, 17 January 2020, 07:25:50 »
BT I want this baddd

Offline segami

Re: [IC] Arc80: gasket-mount 80% keyboard by Demo & Airpotter
« Reply #164 on: Sun, 19 January 2020, 03:51:56 »
What are the chances of alps compatibility

Interested in alps compatibility also

Offline BigLeageChew

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 09:54:54 »
Very interested. Would love a wkl option as well!

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 12:01:27 »
Bump for the PSA since a lot of relatively new accounts keep adding their mindless +1s and apparently not reading...

Offline lukelex

« Reply #167 on: Mon, 20 January 2020, 13:50:24 »
Bump for the PSA since a lot of relatively new accounts keep adding their mindless +1s and apparently not reading...

+1

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline BlandessGuy65

« Reply #168 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 08:51:55 »
is it dead?

Offline baobaozi

« Reply #169 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 17:08:39 »
Nice but not a fan of the top right badge either.

Offline NoNonsensePC

• Keyboard Noob
    • NoNonsensePC
« Reply #170 on: Sun, 29 March 2020, 20:59:21 »
I love that blue-ish green lighting!

Offline shodid

« Reply #171 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 20:31:52 »
I'd be in for this if it's still going.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #172 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 20:48:10 »

Sorry for not updating this project for DemoS.
Demo said he already prototyped twice and was fixing some minor issues. He is also working on the small badge the the light strip. There will be a GB in China slated for 6/6, he said he will also make it available for International. And Demo will be running the GB afaik.

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #173 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 20:58:47 »

Demo said he already prototyped twice and was fixing some minor issues. He is also working on the small badge the the light strip. There will be a GB in China slated for 6/6, he said he will also make it available for International. And Demo will be running the GB afaik.

You guys have so many nice boards its impressive.  :thumb:

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 30 April 2020, 14:59:11 »

happy news, thought this was dead.

Offline DEMO S

• Demo Studio
« Reply #175 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 21:45:42 »
Thank you all for your interest

There are some improvements by taking into account of your feedback. I will update some new renders soon and a third prototype will be made early-mid May.

The project will move forward from here.
PCB maker for premium keyboards.
Instagram: demostudio01

Offline fabijolo

• I like expensive plastic.
« Reply #176 on: Sat, 02 May 2020, 01:06:38 »

There are some improvements by taking into account of your feedback. I will update some new renders soon and a third prototype will be made early-mid May.

Love hearing that!!

Offline xchangmanx

« Reply #177 on: Sat, 02 May 2020, 01:11:43 »
Looks really good!

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #178 on: Sat, 02 May 2020, 02:01:57 »
Great to see this still alive.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline lamonayon

« Reply #179 on: Thu, 14 May 2020, 00:17:20 »
Any news on the International GB for this?

Offline lamonayon

« Reply #180 on: Thu, 14 May 2020, 19:46:18 »

Hi Oldcat87! Are you still doing this project with DemoS, in parallel with the Think 6.5v2?

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 05:21:18 »
Looking really nice, I'll probably join  ;D

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #182 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 05:47:44 »
PK so hold the phone.  If this thing actually comes alive again I want my GB slot confirmed now.  I have been waiting on this forever.  Please make it happen.

Systems -
More

Keyboards -
More

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #183 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 13:30:49 »

Oh nice!

Offline reaLFX

« Reply #184 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 07:20:06 »
any hot swap options?

Offline iteungz

• na
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 05:34:00 »

Great!!!!!..cant wait to see this happening.....

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Nikta

« Reply #186 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 06:19:32 »
I'm totally in.

I can't wait to see the colors options.

Offline NotYeMK

• I will yeet your keyboard
« Reply #187 on: Sun, 21 June 2020, 19:46:42 »
Nice.

Offline Axariel

« Reply #188 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 16:32:18 »
Can't decide until I see a Unit-01 render. ;)

Offline GergWorst

« Reply #189 on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 04:55:21 »
Will always be in for a nice TKL!

Offline Nikta

« Reply #190 on: Tue, 30 June 2020, 17:42:04 »
Can't decide until I see a Unit-01 render. ;)
that would be perfect

Offline maximize

« Reply #191 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 15:11:44 »
What is the status of this project, Demo/oldcat?

Offline prizeS

• TastyKeys
« Reply #192 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 16:07:24 »
What is the status of this project, Demo/oldcat?

im not oldcat nor potter nor demo, but seeing as how the thinkv2 GB just ended and production for that just started with the Space R2 almost shipping, i don't think this will pick up until at least when the thinkv2 is almost ready to ship.
i lub 65% and wkl tkl.

Offline Coby

« Reply #193 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 06:26:01 »
 Consider adding as 2nd layout wkl :)

Offline Coby

« Reply #194 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 10:05:04 »
also maybe add the customization to add different tops and bottom as extras :D

Offline mikeyboyy

« Reply #195 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 05:27:24 »
100% interested if WKL is available

Offline gnomesayin

« Reply #196 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 10:41:57 »
Was looking for a good TKL, this looks perfect!

Offline boonz

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 23:34:59 »
interested!

Offline Friendship

« Reply #198 on: Wed, 14 October 2020, 11:50:54 »
interested as well!
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline SenseiJia

• Hey you.
« Reply #199 on: Wed, 14 October 2020, 11:53:13 »
This one looks interested.