Author Topic: BRONATIONS  (Read 27598 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: BRONATIONS
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 05:43:47 »
Just curious, has anyone received there dibs ticket package yet?
I'm assuming Bunny had these to hand and postage within the UK isn't normally weeks (it's only a small island) so I'm a little concerned mine's gotten lost in the post or something, but if I'm not the only one then I'd be less worried, if that makes sense haha

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

when i packed them all up and sealed them

i had forgotten to note down all the dibs tickets (as in whose number was whose in my spreadsheet and stuff)

so i had to unpack them all and start frlom frsh

between this time we had the 2 gbs finishing so i was a bit slack on getting it redone

having been so very frustrated with myself for doing all the labels and sealing all the packaging and having to start again
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 05:54:02 »
I'm assuming Bunny had these to hand and postage within the UK isn't normally weeks (it's only a small island) so I'm a little concerned mine's gotten lost in the post or something, but if I'm not the only one then I'd be less worried, if that makes sense haha

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

i had forgotten to note down all the dibs tickets (as in whose number was whose in my spreadsheet and stuff)

between this time we had the 2 gbs finishing so i was a bit slack on getting it redone

having been so very frustrated with myself for doing all the labels and sealing all the packaging and having to start again

Ahh that's no problem at all! I'm actually super relieved lol mistakes happen so it's no problem, especially as you seem to be busy with so much atm

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 05:57:32 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

Ahh that's no problem at all! I'm actually super relieved lol mistakes happen so it's no problem, especially as you seem to be busy with so much atm

its all just about ended

our offer got accepted on a house

going to go sign the papers in about an hour

the 2 gbs are finished

ctrl alt v2 is basically done and we are gonna put a beta up of it with a special item any day

ive just been running aorund like crazy, but its all coming together at the same time so ill finally be able to get on top of things once again

but yeah all these are repacked and labelled and whatnot, i jsut need to physically drop them off now, ill try and do it tomorrow, but latest on monday

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:03:03 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

ctrl alt v2 is basically done and we are gonna put a beta up of it with a special item any day

ive just been running aorund like crazy, but its all coming together at the same time so ill finally be able to get on top of things once again

but yeah all these are repacked and labelled and whatnot, i jsut need to physically drop them off now, ill try and do it tomorrow, but latest on monday

Well congrats, good luck and no problem that sounds brill!

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:12:55 »
More

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

grats dude!

Well done getting so many things done at the same time too, pretty impressive.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:23:00 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

ctrlr alt v2 is basically done and we are gonna put a beta up of it with a special item any day

Grats on the new flat Bunny .....You and your family must be very excited
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:25:09 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #106 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:29:21 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

Hey, do you need any shipping info or so? I haven't been asked for those details :o
| ISO |

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:30:15 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

Hey, do you need any shipping info or so? I haven't been asked for those details :o

+1

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:41:22 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

New kid, new house, new site, always more GBs  :eek: :eek:
How do you do it all???

No one knows, but screw me if I'm not going to give a thumbs up to all that   :thumb:

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #109 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 06:46:57 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

New kid, new house, new site, always more GBs  :eek: :eek:
How do you do it all???

No one knows, but screw me if I'm not going to give a thumbs up to all that   :thumb:

Bunny is a super human! He has evolved or he is just slightly crazy and really driven like all great people who succeed in life.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #110 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 07:24:18 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

only if it was different from what we had on ctrl alt or what was attached to paypal when you made the donation

and thanks for all the kind words folks

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 07:27:30 »

congrats bro! and excited to see what the updated store! :D ;)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 07:31:09 »
only if it was different from what we had on ctrl alt or what was attached to paypal when you made the donation

pm'd you just incase!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 09:15:35 »
Hey Bunny congrats on the house!  I hope the closing, loan, etc all goes smoothly. Man when we did ours a few months ago I was so freaking tired of signing my name by the end of the day lol!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 09:22:01 »
Hey Bunny congrats on the house!  I hope the closing, loan, etc all goes smoothly. Man when we did ours a few months ago I was so freaking tired of signing my name by the end of the day lol!

then comes the fun and not at all tiring part, moving it! :D

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 09:23:50 »
Congrats on the house. I'll be in your shoes very soon.

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 11:45:37 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

Grats on the house! I also just recently bought a house!
I'll PM you just in case since I can't find any address info on the paypal donation and in CTRL ALT it only shows my address on the bro tickets (unless that's correct).
| ISO |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 12:21:19 »

sorry its my bad

what happened is this

its all just about ended

the 2 gbs are finished

Grats on the house! I also just recently bought a house!
I'll PM you just in case since I can't find any address info on the paypal donation and in CTRL ALT it only shows my address on the bro tickets (unless that's correct).

95% of people i had their address from the most recent bro sales

between that and gbs, you would be shocked how many people i have info on

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 12:37:45 »
Bunny the real GCHQ

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 12:50:19 »
| ISO |

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 13:25:04 »
Congrats on the house Bunny :)

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #121 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 06:33:44 »
Wooohoooo GRATZ on the new house Bunny! Have many happy moments with the people you love there ;)
What the hell am I even doing

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #122 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 14:13:52 »
hey guys, finally got around to dropping all these off yesterday

if you dont receive your dibs ticket by the cosmos sale, and want to use it anyway, if you contact me via pm i have everyones dibs numbers stored on a spreadsheet so it wont be a problem to get that to you

thanks for everyones patience, the house deal ended up coming together rather quickly but took basically all my time and energy the last week or so

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #123 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 14:44:12 »

if you dont receive your dibs ticket by the cosmos sale, and want to use it anyway, if you contact me via pm i have everyones dibs numbers stored on a spreadsheet so it wont be a problem to get that to you

thanks for everyones patience, the house deal ended up coming together rather quickly but took basically all my time and energy the last week or so

Thanks for the update Bunny! Congrats on the house! All that comes before this!

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 15:15:24 »

Congrats on everything.  Looking forward to [CTRL]ALT V2.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #125 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 15:16:42 »

I don't know how you juggle all this.

Remember, people, [CTRL]ALT runs on donations; don't forget to tip your friendly Bunny on check-out!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #126 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 05:02:27 »
Do we get a MTV cribs video?  :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 05:14:17 »

wicked m8 looking forward to it! And congrats on the house, now 'all' you gotta do is move in ;)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #128 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 04:44:34 »

Boss

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #129 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 05:07:34 »
Show Image

Boss

Congrats man! Looks awesome!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 05:13:46 »

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #131 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 05:39:40 »
Show Image

Boss

I hope in the future we'll have a chance at winning or buying those keychains

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #132 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 05:49:06 »
Show Image

Boss

I hope in the future we'll have a chance at winning or buying those keychains

Yeah they are awesome, I also have the BroCaps one, but it broke QQ so Ima have to look after this one and not just have it on my car keys hahaha

« Last Edit: Wed, 24 June 2015, 09:33:36 by baldgye »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 12:07:15 »
Show Image

Boss

glad you got your package sir

looking forward to all the others showing up

and for anyone who wants a fancy dibs ticket who didnt get on on this

we will be giving away a few shortly somehow

so keep an eye out

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 12:09:18 »
Show Image

Boss

so keep an eye out

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 12:20:45 »

Thanks again Bunny xx

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 12:33:32 »
Show Image

Boss

so keep an eye out
I'm not sure which I am more excited about, the dibs ticket or that sick keycain. Can't wait regardless.

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #137 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:30:16 »
Hey,

were the winners for the Cosmos Sale already selected ?

https://ctrlalt.io/bro-caps/the-cosmos-sale

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #138 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:34:44 »
Hey,

Yes.

You can check your ticket, or check your email (but it may be too late to pay the invoice by now anyway)

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #139 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:34:59 »

Hey,

Yes. Emails and invoices already went out.

If you feel there was a mistake, log into your account on ctrlalt.io and check your ticket. If you won, it should say "winner" and if you lost it'll say "submitted"

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:53:35 »
Received the sticker a few days ago :) its pretty damn awesome!
Hi :)

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 02:43:49 »

Hey,

Yes. Emails and invoices already went out.

If you feel there was a mistake, log into your account on ctrlalt.io and check your ticket. If you won, it should say "winner" and if you lost it'll say "submitted"

So I didn't win :(

Thanks for the answer!