Author Topic: [GB] SA Retro [Closed]  (Read 532273 times)

Offline malcomkern

Re: [GB] SA Retro
« Reply #1350 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:06:48 »
A little panic is striking me right now!
I logged in on the Ctrlalt.io website and looked at my Order History page, it is empty as before there was my Retro order!!!! please tell me my order is handled and I only have not yet received my shipping code.
I have a order number noted somewhere if needed.
 :eek:

« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:23:16 by malcomkern »

Offline harlw

« Reply #1351 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:54:33 »
Finally got mine. Very beautiful indeed.
I have some extra caps that I don't use for my TKL or was sent by mistake.
If anyone wants them. You would just need to pay for shipping.
Thanks again for the great work guys.
The ARROW cap should be a DOWN.

I'd love to have the 1u mods - if you prefer to ship them all together I'll find the others a home if you want.
Ergodox (x2), V.EA Clone, Tada68, Atreus XL, Planck, Model M 70% Mod

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #1352 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 05:58:34 »
Got my SA Retro in the mail! Looks beautiful :)

Still waiting to hear about some other sets that I haven't yet received from CtrlAlt, though. Toxic, Calm Depths and a few extra keys from Hack'd By Geeks. I sent Cody a PM, and have had a support ticket open since June. Would appreciate some kind of reply. Thanks!
CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid | Ducky Shine II (White LED)

Offline Evrycard

« Reply #1353 on: Tue, 27 October 2015, 06:53:00 »
Finally got mine. Very beautiful indeed.
I have some extra caps that I don't use for my TKL or was sent by mistake.
If anyone wants them. You would just need to pay for shipping.
Thanks again for the great work guys.
The ARROW cap should be a DOWN.

I'd love to have the 1u mods - if you prefer to ship them all together I'll find the others a home if you want.
Sorry guys.. I change my mind. I will keep them.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 October 2015, 07:01:22 by Evrycard »

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1354 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 01:38:40 »
not much luck, cody can you confirm you send them + that it contains all 4 orders ? status is still "paid"
thank you
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2015, 01:41:10 by pkircher »

Offline loktar

« Reply #1355 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 10:20:35 »
A little panic is striking me right now!
I logged in on the Ctrlalt.io website and looked at my Order History page, it is empty as before there was my Retro order!!!! please tell me my order is handled and I only have not yet received my shipping code.
I have a order number noted somewhere if needed.
 :eek:

Same thing happened to me, last I heard was it would be taken care of two weeks ago. Hope that's the case, a bit frustrating not hearing a confirmation on my full order.

Offline harlw

« Reply #1356 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 10:55:48 »
*drums fingers on desk*

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1357 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:25:45 »
Forgot about this. Any word on the remaining orders?

Offline skaloola

« Reply #1358 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:24:22 »
For missing stuff from our orders is email the proper channel?  orders@ctrlalt.io?

I heard there was some sort of ticket system but didn't see any link for it on the site.

Also is there a way to update my shipping address thru the site for an order already marked as shipped?

I ordered the JTK caps w/ sliders as part of my SA Retro order, which is marked shipped, but didn't receive my JTK caps yet.  I need to change my shipping address but I don't see a place to do it -- I'm assuming it's because the order is marked shipped.

Offline pkircher

« Reply #1359 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 10:27:03 »
cody could you please give us a update on the last 10 remaining orders ?

not to push but can you give a realistic turnaound time ?

thank you

Offline harlw

« Reply #1360 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 10:41:54 »

thank you

this ^

Offline loktar

« Reply #1361 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 16:40:41 »

thank you

this ^

Wondering the same thing. I understand things in life happen and have not tried to be a bother, but in the end its about the transaction. Just a bit concerned since my order actually disappeared on the site itself and Cody mentioned only having my Green modifier order. I don't want to go the paypal protection route but I'll admit I'm losing confidence.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1362 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 17:09:44 »
Wow I didn't realize these started shipping almost 2 months ago. I don't have any updates on the status of my order but I think my Retro and HyperFuse orders are being bundled so I'm guessing those orders would be completed after the stand-alone Retro orders... can't wait to see the set in person though.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1363 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 14:17:41 »
When I decided to sell my order, I had no idea the wait time for the buyer would be this long, If I knew, I wouldn't condemn another human being to this kind of unknown and torturous waiting

It seems there was an update on 24th October, however harlw/I still haven't received any updates

2 months is just such a long delay, I also pm'ed Bunny after I initially sold the order to harlw and noticed my PM's were blocked, a person who is acting as a Vendor shouldn't block those who support their business / buy stuff from them

I could've sold my set and forgot about the rest, yet I feel responsible for harlw, please feel a fraction of this responsibility for your customers and either update them properly or ship their orders, thanks
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1364 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 14:51:38 »
When I decided to sell my order, I had no idea the wait time for the buyer would be this long, If I knew, I wouldn't condemn another human being to this kind of unknown and torturous waiting

It seems there was an update on 24th October, however harlw/I still haven't received any updates

2 months is just such a long delay, I also pm'ed Bunny after I initially sold the order to harlw and noticed my PM's were blocked, a person who is acting as a Vendor shouldn't block those who support their business / buy stuff from them

I could've sold my set and forgot about the rest, yet I feel responsible for harlw, please feel a fraction of this responsibility for your customers and either update them properly or ship their orders, thanks

Yeah, I would appreciate some communication. I understand Bunny was going through a scary moment, but I would appreciate an update and shipment from someone on the rest of the orders.

Offline behemoth

« Reply #1365 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 14:53:57 »
Hi,

I’ve just registered an account at geekhack just to write here. I’ve followed this thread since day one and I also placed two orders for this incredible Retro set.

Both orders have been in status ’Paid’ since May, for a total amount of 470 $.

I’ve sent the CTRLALT folks several emails. Some go unanswered, some they reply to. But they never provide any real info about the status of my orders.

I’m starting to get a bit worried (but maybe I shouldn’t?). :(

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1366 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 15:16:36 »
Hi,

I’ve just registered an account at geekhack just to write here. I’ve followed this thread since day one and I also placed two orders for this incredible Retro set.

I’ve sent the CTRLALT folks several emails. Some go unanswered, some they reply to. But they never provide any real info about the status of my orders.

I'm sure they will eventually fulfil all the orders, so you shouldn't worry about eventual fulfilment that much

At moments like these, everyone rejoices, apologizes, says Bunny/CtrlAlt is the best, but I will personally try to avoid buying anything else from them, mainly because of the PM issue and now this
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline shrubkeys

« Reply #1367 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 17:22:02 »
Completely unrelated to recent posts/drama, I never followed up on my post a few pages back, but I do have an answer. If anyone is interested in filling out their PETSCII kit with the 6 missing "normal" keys - so your almost-complete set of alphanumerics can actually be reused in a different context and doesn't just go to waste - I got Bunny's and Matt3o's blessing, and a quote from Melissa:

20 orders would make it ~$18 per.

Not amazing, but $3/key is not unreasonable for only a small number of buyers.  I've been waiting for problems with my order to be cleared up and to see if CtrlAlt was going to buy any to go with their extras, but I figured I'd at least post the information now. When the final kits ship, I'll pimp this a little harder.

Offline blastoid

« Reply #1368 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 17:26:29 »
Completely unrelated to recent posts/drama, I never followed up on my post a few pages back, but I do have an answer. If anyone is interested in filling out their PETSCII kit with the 6 missing "normal" keys - so your almost-complete set of alphanumerics can actually be reused in a different context and doesn't just go to waste - I got Bunny's and Matt3o's blessing, and a quote from Melissa:

Not amazing, but $3/key is not unreasonable for only a small number of buyers.  I've been waiting for problems with my order to be cleared up and to see if CtrlAlt was going to buy any to go with their extras, but I figured I'd at least post the information now. When the final kits ship, I'll pimp this a little harder.
Awesome. I'm in.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1369 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 17:27:57 »

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any drama. Just wondering about the rest of the orders.

Offline FuriousGeorge

« Reply #1370 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 20:42:26 »

Definitely interested in one set.

Also, has there been any info about the correct size colemak backspace keys?

Offline typedd

« Reply #1371 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 03:46:42 »
Hi,

I have also contacted both Cody and Bunny and not had a response about my order, just an update would be helpful.

Offline cirrus82

« Reply #1372 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 17:40:21 »
Hi,

I have also contacted both Cody and Bunny and not had a response about my order, just an update would be helpful.

Chiming in as well, I'm in the same boat.

Offline harlw

« Reply #1373 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 21:15:10 »

I should get some more labels in the mail today, and I expect to finish shipping most orders within a week from now.

I will be wrapping up this group buy shortly and will be continuing Hyper Fuse shipping right after.

I only have 20-30 boxes left. 200+ boxes will arrive on Thursday.
Depending what time UPS comes I'll have the group buy wrapped up same day or Friday.

I might amazon prime some boxes to finish it up sooner though.

UPS came around 8:30 last night to drop off the boxes so I didn't really get to ship anything yesterday.

I should be completing retro today or tomorrow tho.

Taking the night off and going out. Retro will be completed this weekend and dropped off Monday. If you don't receive a tracking number by monday you may contact me.

oh for anyone with missing parts to there order

as soon as cody wraps up the main orders this weekend

we will get those sorted for you

we also have the replacement keys from sp so will get those out to people soon

anyone with missing individual keys, once shipping concludes we will put a form up for you to fill out, ive spoken to sp and they will replace any missing keys all at one time

we will also have some extras available, which we will put up in the store by halloween

it will say paid or shipped, if it says shipped and there is no tracking number send me a pm.

~20 orders left, wrapping up retro right now. (some of you might have till wait till Wednesday cause I need different size boxes.)

Once all orders have gone out, I'll be sending out an email to everyone with a form link for damaged/missing keys.

If I sent you the wrong item or you are missing an item, you may contact me via PM or email. (if you already sent me one I should be following up with you in the next week or two.)

Sorting out final logistics, I've had a few PM's. I'll have another update on Wed.

10 orders remain.ff

The last batch is still waiting to be dropped off as I packed most of them on Saturday and a few yesterday. I will making a trip to the Post Office in about an hour.

Sorry for the delays. I had a killer toothache which finally went away yesterday. I had a piece of floss stuck in my gums/teeth!

A few orders were left hanging but I dropped everything off Friday. There are still about 10 outstanding orders on ctrlalt.io so if your order isn't shipped it's probably one of them.

If you PM'd me about Retro (or anything else) sorry I haven't replied yet as I like to reply/ship or fulfill any request at the same time. I have all of tomorrow to wrap thing up.

Yours in one of the 10, you'll receive a tracking number tomorrow.

Cody, I'm guessing you are super-busy, I understand that, but hoping for a realistic timeline here, no more bad estimates.

Obviously there is some sort of discrepancy as you seem to have been under the impression you shipped everything already. I, for one, am not going to yell at you if there is some kind of mix-up I just want to know what to expect realistically so I can put my 450 worries to rest one way or another. I have been a part of many group-buys here and elsewhere and I understand full-well how things can go but I expect, at a minimum, communication and reliability from the runner(s)-that's what you signed on for (and none could argue naively in your case).  I think we deserve a show of respect through honest communication. I truly want to come out on the other side of this recommending future buys from you all and I'm chalking this up as less than stellar communication and time management skills (the artist's plight) but I'm losing hope.

I understand the mind-boggling amount of work that goes into a buy this size and I truly thank you for putting in the effort so that this can exist so I thank you a thousand times for that. I started as an enthusiastic supporter but what am I supposed to think now? Honestly, what am I missing? If I'm off base here, I'm not above being corrected guys.

Offline loktar

« Reply #1374 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 08:51:42 »
What frustrates me is both accounts have been active on the forum during this period, to include today. I will never be ordering from them again and will recommend others do the same until they fix their communication practices. I've opened a Paypal dispute, I feel I've been patient enough. My order disappeared from the site and I received no verification that I would actually receive my original order, on top of that very little to no communication within the forums, or via their support email.

Offline behemoth

« Reply #1375 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 14:57:50 »
What frustrates me is both accounts have been active on the forum during this period, to include today.
This.

Offline hitlu

• [LF] Ogres and Colonel
« Reply #1376 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 02:40:51 »
now i feel like all sa sets.
Colonel or Ogre

Offline loktar

« Reply #1377 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:05:46 »
Just a heads up this was the last reply to my paypal dispute from (Who I assume is) Bunny

my son was born on october 21st, i spent over a week in hospital due to birth complications and i only jsut got home, and full updates were posted about this

I personally did not know why he was in the hospital, and did not see a full update on this. In all honestly updates should have been done via email from ctrlalt.io its unprofessional to assume all customers will get on a third party forum for communication. My last reply was on Nov 3rd where I stated.
I saw nothing about this, it was mentioned in a message on Oct 18th you would update my order when returning from the hospital. I had no idea what the reasoning was, or the date you would return. Congratulations on your son being born.

I have still not received a confirmation that I will receive my order, a tracking number, or an update on any of the various sites dealing with this. In fact the site I ordered from I am no longer able to access my order history since it is being migrated.

I wanted the set however the customer treatment is extremely poor for the last of us waiting on our sets. I understand life happens but are you really telling me there is no reason to update the customers on the forum? I see there has been enough time to update and migrate ctrlalt.io.. but not a single peep about our outstanding orders?
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:13:00 by loktar »

Offline blastoid

« Reply #1378 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:14:11 »
I personally did not know why he was in the hospital, and did not see a full update on this. My last reply was on Nov 3rd where I stated.

There was a post a few pages back where someone sort of referenced it in passing. There are lots of people on this thread who live and breathe GH and know everything that's going on. I'm not one of them, but I do subscribe to this thread. The problem is that there are over 1000 posts here, which makes it very difficult to follow if you're not following it very closely. I do feel like there should have been something posted in a more conspicuous place, or emailed to us, or something.

That being said, I've had my set for close to two months now, so this doesn't affect me at all, just felt like chiming in.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1379 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:17:58 »
my son was born on october 21st, i spent over a week in hospital due to birth complications

I understand it's frustrating but in front of issues of this magnitude I would be a little more accommodating, also considering that ctralt.io might look a pro site but it's still community based and bunny did not make a dime on SA Retro, on the contrary he spent of his own money to make it happen.

I know bunny, I'm sure he'll make this right as soon as wife and son are 100% well.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1380 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:18:02 »
Just a heads up this was the last reply to my paypal dispute from (Who I assume is) Bunny

my son was born on october 21st, i spent over a week in hospital due to birth complications and i only jsut got home, and full updates were posted about this

I personally did not know why he was in the hospital, and did not see a full update on this. My last reply was on Nov 3rd where I stated.

I saw nothing about this, it was mentioned in a message on Oct 18th you would update my order when returning from the hospital. I had no idea what the reasoning was, or the date you would return. Congratulations on your son being born.

I have still not received a confirmation that I will receive my order, a tracking number, or an update on any of the various sites dealing with this. In fact the site I ordered from I am no longer able to access my order history since it is being migrated.

I wanted the set however the customer treatment is extremely poor for the last of us waiting on our sets. I understand life happens but are you really telling me there is no reason to update the customers on the forum? I see there has been enough time to update and migrate ctrlalt.io.. but not a single peep about our outstanding orders? In all honestly updates should have been done via email from ctrlalt.io because its a bit unprofessional to assume all customers will get on a third party forum for communication.
See this is the thing, these guys aren't professionals, this isn't a business for them.

They are a group of geekhack community members running group buys. Yes they have a website but that's just to give a better platform versus running Google spreadsheets.

I know they don't plan on getting behind but it happens, they are always working on improving the process.

Filing a PayPal dispute will only cause problems for everyone involved.

These guys have a proven track record, you will get your stuff.

I also recommend checking out there artisan subforum for updates.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76707.0 - one example
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 08:20:31 by SpAmRaY »

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1381 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:25:19 »
my son was born on october 21st, i spent over a week in hospital due to birth complications and i only just got home, and full updates were posted about this

I hope and wish you and your family will make a full recovery. I have two children myself, both born under "non-normal" circumstances at the hospital. Not knowing exactly what happened during the arrival of your son, but I still feel I can relate and have full understanding for your absence here on GH. Family comes first, no matter what. As we say in Sweden. Krya på er!

Offline loktar

« Reply #1382 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 10:31:05 »
my son was born on october 21st, i spent over a week in hospital due to birth complications

I understand it's frustrating but in front of issues of this magnitude I would be a little more accommodating, also considering that ctralt.io might look a pro site but it's still community based and bunny did not make a dime on SA Retro, on the contrary he spent of his own money to make it happen.

I know bunny, I'm sure he'll make this right as soon as wife and son are 100% well.

Yeah not trying to be inconsiderate, however when I see comments by Bunny on other threads, but none on this one its extremely frustrating. It's not even about the wait time, I knew going in it would take a while to get the keys, and thats fine, however we haven't had any updates in 2 weeks and people have been pretty consistent in asking for them.

I wanted the set however the customer treatment is extremely poor for the last of us waiting on our sets. I understand life happens but are you really telling me there is no reason to update the customers on the forum? I see there has been enough time to update and migrate ctrlalt.io.. but not a single peep about our outstanding orders? In all honestly updates should have been done via email from ctrlalt.io because its a bit unprofessional to assume all customers will get on a third party forum for communication.
See this is the thing, these guys aren't professionals, this isn't a business for them.

They are a group of geekhack community members running group buys. Yes they have a website but that's just to give a better platform versus running Google spreadsheets.

I know they don't plan on getting behind but it happens, they are always working on improving the process.

Filing a PayPal dispute will only cause problems for everyone involved.

These guys have a proven track record, you will get your stuff.

I also recommend checking out there artisan subforum for updates.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76707.0 - one example

Like I said above, Bunny has commented on other threads (Even saw one from him on November 3rd). We are clearly being ignored for some reason in this thread.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1383 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 12:48:53 »
this is my first time seeing this thread

im not ignoring anyone i just havent seen it

im gonna read it properly now and then reply properly

with some choice words of my own
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1384 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 12:57:03 »
ok so here is my side of events

i will try and answer as many of the queries and posts as possible without quoting walls of texts

firstly with regards to the guy who issued a chargeback

he sent me an email, to which i replied i was in hospital and to message me at a later date

he then goes and issues a chargeback, in my eyes a real scumbag move, given the fact i informed him where i was and id sort it when i could, and that we always update this thread

in the chargeback he asked what we could do to move forward, i told him to cancel the chargeback and to email me and ill get it sorted for him

he didnt do this

i informed him where i had been and what i was doing, and informed him that i had clearly posted about it on gh

im sure most of you know where i have been

he has still not cancelled the chargeback, leaving my paypal account at risk, and therefor other peoples money because he couldnt wait a week for an email

with regards to other outstanding orders

firstly there are sub 10 orders left

most kinda large

cody needed specific boxes for each

there is also one other problem

when packing orders, on a couple of sets, cody sent the wrong kit, as in sent a true retro instead of a burgundy or whatever, this has left us 2 sets short, and we were waiting on the returns of those sets to conclude one big order

cody is on holiday for 4 more days, and has posted he will conclude this as soon as he is back

as to a couple of other points

im sorry you cant view your orders right now, we are migrating them form the site, you will have access to that soon

with regards to the couple of orders that vanished

this can happen after time if it was left at processing, nobodies order is lost and that can be easily sorted

there is 2 orders i think that arent on the site, they will be dealt with as soon as these last few go out, then there are a couple people im told with a missing kit or 2 from there order, this will also be dealt with right away

there were 250+ orders for this gb

there are like 10 to go

sorry for the delay

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1385 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:08:24 »
ok so here is my side of events

i will try and answer as many of the queries and posts as possible without quoting walls of texts

firstly with regards to the guy who issued a chargeback

he sent me an email, to which i replied i was in hospital and to message me at a later date

he then goes and issues a chargeback, in my eyes a real scumbag move, given the fact i informed him where i was and id sort it when i could, and that we always update this thread

in the chargeback he asked what we could do to move forward, i told him to cancel the chargeback and to email me and ill get it sorted for him

he didnt do this

i informed him where i had been and what i was doing, and informed him that i had clearly posted about it on gh

im sure most of you know where i have been

he has still not cancelled the chargeback, leaving my paypal account at risk, and therefor other peoples money because he couldnt wait a week for an email

with regards to other outstanding orders

firstly there are sub 10 orders left

most kinda large

cody needed specific boxes for each

there is also one other problem

when packing orders, on a couple of sets, cody sent the wrong kit, as in sent a true retro instead of a burgundy or whatever, this has left us 2 sets short, and we were waiting on the returns of those sets to conclude one big order

cody is on holiday for 4 more days, and has posted he will conclude this as soon as he is back

as to a couple of other points

im sorry you cant view your orders right now, we are migrating them form the site, you will have access to that soon

with regards to the couple of orders that vanished

this can happen after time if it was left at processing, nobodies order is lost and that can be easily sorted

there is 2 orders i think that arent on the site, they will be dealt with as soon as these last few go out, then there are a couple people im told with a missing kit or 2 from there order, this will also be dealt with right away

there were 250+ orders for this gb

there are like 10 to go

sorry for the delay

:thumb:   :-*

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1386 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:08:55 »
What frustrates me is both accounts have been active on the forum during this period, to include today. I will never be ordering from them again and will recommend others do the same until they fix their communication practices. I've opened a Paypal dispute, I feel I've been patient enough. My order disappeared from the site and I received no verification that I would actually receive my original order, on top of that very little to no communication within the forums, or via their support email.

when you join a community gb, you are not paying the gb leader, your money goes to the manufacturer, when you issue a chargeback against that gb leader, your arent reclaiming your money, you are attempting to steal theres, that is theft

not only did we not make money on this buy, i actually subsidized the cost of some kits to make them happen

90% of this gb was shipped in a super timely fashion

constant updates have been posted

the issue you had on the site, was one where if you paid via paypal, and it didnt get marked as paid on the site, it sits at processing, i had previously asked everyone to check there order and make sure it was marked as paid and to contact me if it was,t to which you didnt do, when you did contact me, i replied as soon as i saw it, stating i was in hospital, and to contact me later and id get it sorted

as you know you ordered this set through ctrl alt, we have a sub forum, and in that sub forum, i posted the reason for my absence and updated it when i could

yes my account may have shown online at some points, that is because i came on to do that, not browse the forum, i came on, made an update post and left

and had much more important things to deal with

Offline loktar

« Reply #1387 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:15:14 »

when you join a community gb, you are not paying the gb leader, your money goes to the manufacturer, when you issue a chargeback against that gb leader, your arent reclaiming your money, you are attempting to steal theres, that is theft

not only did we not make money on this buy, i actually subsidized the cost of some kits to make them happen

the issue you had on the site, was one where if you paid via paypal, and it didnt get marked as paid on the site, it sits at processing, i had previously asked everyone to check there order and make sure it was marked as paid and to contact me if it was,t to which you didnt do, when you did contact me, i replied as soon as i saw it, stating i was in hospital, and to contact me later and id get it sorted

as you know you ordered this set through ctrl alt, we have a sub forum, and in that sub forum, i posted the reason for my absence and updated it when i could

yes my account may have shown online at some points, that is because i came on to do that, not browse the forum, i came on, made an update post and left

Actually I contacted you in May *and* June about the processing issue and was told it would be taken care of a while back.

May Email
we mark all paypal orders as paid on the site at the end of the gb

--
  Samuel McLagan
  bunnylake@ctrlalt.io

On Sun, May 31, 2015, at 08:07 PM,redacted wrote:
> Order #328935 and #328961
> ================================================================================
>
> These are showing as unpaid and processing, just want to make sure I'm
> all set since there is only one day left. (I paid the invoice via paypal)
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>
> - Jason Brown

June Email

yeah no problem sir, we are just doing some updates to the site and itll
be sorted shortly

--
  Samuel McLagan
  bunnylake@ctrlalt.io

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015, at 01:18 PM, REDACTED wrote:
> #328935
> ================================================================================
>
> Hey just checked my order status, one of them was marked paid, but
> #328935 still says processing. Just want to make sure its actually "paid"
> I paid the full amount via paypal.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>
> - Jason Brown

I did not issue a chargeback either. I opened a case via paypal, completely different than a chargeback. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything what am I supposed to do? Just hope and pray? Paypal offers buyers protection, I am completely within my rights to open a case after not receiving a product after 6 months.

Don't try and paint me as some evil person because I was concerned where my money went after not hearing anything. If I wanted to be a real scumbag I could have elevated the case, which I haven't done even after not hearing a reply since the 3rd. I have the PM's the emails and the paypal case, I haven't been rude to you. If you want to say I'm a scumbag thats totally fine, heaven forbid I was concerned where my money has gone. I'm clearly not the only one as you can see from earlier replies in the thread.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:25:22 by loktar »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1388 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:22:10 »

Actually I contacted you in June about the processing issue and was told it would be taken care of a while back.

yeah no problem sir, we are just doing some updates to the site and itll
be sorted shortly

--
  Samuel McLagan
  bunnylake@ctrlalt.io

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015, at 01:18 PM, REDACTED wrote:
> #328935
>
> Hey just checked my order status, one of them was marked paid, but
> #328935 still says processing. Just want to make sure its actually "paid"
> I paid the full amount via paypal.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>
> - Jason Brown

I did not issue a chargeback either. I opened a case via paypal, completely different than a chargeback. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything what am I supposed to do? Just hope and pray? Don't try and paint me as some evil person because I was concerned where my money went after not hearing anything.

you did here something

i replied to both of your correspondence and i post an update in the ctrl alt subforum about my whereabouts and the reasons for them

i shouldnt have to explain intimate details to a stranger in every email

what you have done is put an additional burden and stress on me during a period that should be the happiest time of my life, but when i was very fragile emotionally because you couldnt wait a few days whilst somebody was looking after there family

also its common curtesy firstly not to post private messages, but if you do, at least remove my personal details

« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:24:30 by BunnyLake »

Offline loktar

« Reply #1389 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:26:59 »
These were emails from ctrlalt.io I assumed this correspondence would be fine for public consumption, considering you called me a scumbag and accused me of not notifying you about my order, in a public forum I wanted to in fact show I did.

I didn't want details, just some sort of status, like myself and others in the thread were asking for. Even a "Hey we are getting orders sorted, no timeline as of yet, but we are on it".

There is no point in arguing, you've responded and gave an update, thats all myself and others have asked for.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:28:53 by loktar »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1390 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:28:51 »
These were emails from ctrlalt.io's site I assume any correspondence is public.

I didn't want details, just some sort of status, like myself and others in the thread were asking for. Even a "Hey we are getting orders sorted, no timeline as of yet, but we are on it".

There is no point in arguing, you've responded and gave an update, thats all myself and others have asked for.

perhaps read the thread then, where there are constant updates, and tons of people receiving sets on the previous page to here, so not only can you see we are updating, but you can actually see the movement happening

Offline loktar

« Reply #1391 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:30:38 »

perhaps read the thread then, where there are constant updates, and tons of people receiving sets on the previous page to here, so not only can you see we are updating, but you can actually see the movement happening

Right, but my order was (and still is gone) and no one had heard anything for over 2 weeks in this thread. Are you honestly trying to say I was out of line for asking on a status update when none has been given for weeks and my order was completely gone? I've read the thread..

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #1392 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:34:36 »
Could you guys do this via PM or a court of law?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1393 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:35:15 »

Right, but my order was (and still is gone) and no one had heard anything for over 2 weeks. Are you honestly trying to say I was out of line for asking on a status update when none has been given for weeks and my order was completely gone? I've read the thread..

i have commented on the missing orders and why that happened

we had to push an update to the site, but that had to wait until the new site was up, when you contacted me i added the payment to the admin notes, just because you cant see it, doesnt mean both  of us dont have a record of the transaction

im trying to say you are out of line for opening a dispute on paypal

i replied to your email saying i was in hospital, therefor i didnt have access to things to check for you

instead of then contacting me again and giving me time to reply you open a dispute

i nearly lost my wife and child, things pertaining to this gb were not on my radar at the time

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1394 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:42:17 »
Could you guys do this via PM or a court of law?

i had been dealing with this privately, i hadnt seen the thread in a while, but as he chose to come and make all this public when i wasnt here to defend myself, its only fair that i get to respond now i am here

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1395 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:51:10 »
to conclude this

i have sent loktar a full refund just now via paypal

i think it for the best that we just put a line under this

i shouldnt have called you a scumbag

i understand what its like to want something and feel in the dark etc

i hadnt been part of this thread so it was a snap reaction

i would just like to say this, until reading this thread, all i knew about this was i had asked someone who emailed me to give me a little time as i was in hospital, and that they had gone and issued a chargeback, something i was already stewing about, then seeing this thread all came as a bit of a shock, i should have thought more before i spoke, but from my point of view what i said was justified, taking the time to read things properly and think from his point of view as well, id chalk this all down to a breakdown of communication

its been a very long and incredibly tiring and emotional few weeks

Offline tangkims

« Reply #1396 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 14:09:46 »
to conclude this

So... Can i take one of the base sets? I'm in no rush btw. Take all the time you need to get your stuff sorted out... but.. I call dibs on a base set please!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1397 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 14:15:29 »
to conclude this

So... Can i take one of the base sets? I'm in no rush btw. Take all the time you need to get your stuff sorted out... but.. I call dibs on a base set please!

ill announce all the extras we have here before they go up in the store, but that wont be until after every single person in this buy has been fully taken care of

Offline tangkims

« Reply #1398 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 14:21:31 »
to conclude this

ill announce all the extras we have here before they go up in the store, but that wont be until after every single person in this buy has been fully taken care of

aww does that mean i could also potentially miss this as well? that would hurt my soul... so bad... lol

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1399 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 14:22:57 »
to conclude this

aww does that mean i could also potentially miss this as well? that would hurt my soul... so bad... lol

i will do my best to remember this conversation, and alert you or hold a set for you