Author Topic: Deodorant and Antiperspirant Suggestions  (Read 6371 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Deodorant and Antiperspirant Suggestions
« on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 09:20:02 »
Ok so I've been an old spice guy for at least 20 years.

I have used a few different products over the years without issue however I'm having problems with the newest rendition of the deodorant/antiperspirant I use.

It used to be called swagger now it is called stronger swagger and it seems they've added a synthetic wax that wasn't in the previous version and obviously changed something with the formula.

My biggest issue with it is clumping to my shirts and discloring the pits but it also seems to pool moisture and make odd wet spots for lack of a better term.

Now there's always a chance something could be off with my body chemistry but I estimate I've only had this current stick for a month since I bought it on vacation.

So two questions, anyone else ever experience something like this?

And anyone have a suggestion on another product to use?

I know the whole organic "healthy" deodorans are all the rage now but I've got no clue what's  what with that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: Deodorant and Antiperspirant Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 09:27:58 »
Haha, Tapatalk notified me about this thread.

About the topic - I've wondered this myself as I too have been faithful to OS but a few months back noticed this myself. As I am at work and from EU, I can't remember the name of my new deodorant but it does not make sticky armpits.

Never thought I would be having a discussion about sticky armpits on the internet... But hey, GH almost family, right?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 10:15:20 »
Haha, Tapatalk notified me about this thread.

About the topic - I've wondered this myself as I too have been faithful to OS but a few months back noticed this myself. As I am at work and from EU, I can't remember the name of my new deodorant but it does not make sticky armpits.

Never thought I would be having a discussion about sticky armpits on the internet... But hey, GH almost family, right?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
We've had an ass thread on GH. This is pretty PG.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 11:15:50 »
Ok so I've been an old spice guy for at least 20 years.

I have used a few different products over the years without issue however I'm having problems with the newest rendition of the deodorant/antiperspirant I use.

It used to be called swagger now it is called stronger swagger and it seems they've added a synthetic wax that wasn't in the previous version and obviously changed something with the formula.

My biggest issue with it is clumping to my shirts and discloring the pits but it also seems to pool moisture and make odd wet spots for lack of a better term.

Now there's always a chance something could be off with my body chemistry but I estimate I've only had this current stick for a month since I bought it on vacation.

So two questions, anyone else ever experience something like this?

And anyone have a suggestion on another product to use?

I know the whole organic "healthy" deodorans are all the rage now but I've got no clue what's  what with that.

Organic deodorants blow, don't bother.

I have used old spice for years as well and it recently started irritating my skin, so they definitely changed something.

As far as other, deodorants go, I have nothin'.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 11:23:56 »
I have never used Old Spice because all of their products make me itch.

My current deodorant/antiperspirant is Right Guard Fresh Blast (gel - the stick smells bad).
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 11:48:18 »
Thai deoderant!! I use regular western deoderant, but I found it's best to switch it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 11:53:21 »
Odorless antiperspirant is always the best. Stops me from hating you, and shooting you from afar the next time I'll see you.

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 11:55:04 »
Organic deodorants blow, don't bother.
I agree. I tried one many years ago and I really didn't like it. The smell was weird and it just didn't work as well as regular deodorants.

I have been using Right Guard Sport for years and I would highly recommend it.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 12:18:39 »
OMG..   Eating Veggie can help with this too !!!

In 2006 ,    They took 17 male humans, divided them into a meat eater group and non-meat group.

After 2 weeks, they collected sweat samples and had 30 Breeding-Age female humans Rate the scent.

The group eating Non Meat rated significantly more "Pleasant" + "Attractive" vs the meat-group

Then they took this Non-Meat group, put them back on Meat-diets,  and Boom,
their ratings dropped after another 2 weeks..

Link:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16891352

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 12:42:34 »
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 12:45:35 »
Breeding-Age female humans
:))

That's the target demographic !!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The result is clear,   if any gekhakr kybord totn' nerd guy wish to attract the Females,  Eating veggie will make his scent signal m0ar attractive and pleasant..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 14:15:46 »
Indeed! Just eat ****tons of onions and garlic and tons of spices and your sweat will smell delicious! :P
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 14:21:12 »
Indeed! Just eat ****tons of onions and garlic and tons of spices and your sweat will smell delicious! :P

Tumeric.. that's what manly man smells like.. !!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 15:39:35 »
Nothing beats how you smell after eating a bunch of asparagus.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 15:46:01 »
Nothing beats how you smell after eating a bunch of asparagus.

hahahahahahahahaha...  these are corner cases,   but in general meat eating smells much much worse..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 16:53:30 »
Gonna give this a try.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 17:47:07 »
OMG... Eating Veggie can help with this too !!! ... In 2006, They took 17 male humans, divided them into a meat eater group and non-meat group... After 2 weeks, they collected sweat samples and had 30 Breeding-Age female humans Rate the scent... The group eating Non Meat rated significantly more "Pleasant" + "Attractive" vs the meat-group...

Naturally. People aren't designed to eat meat—we have neither the sharp claws, sharp flesh-ripping teeth, nor short, highly-acidic digestive systems typical of carnivores. Most anthropologists believe we resorted to meat-eating only during certain periods (e.g. of drought) where it was necessary to survive.

Then meat became a status thing. It has, after all, always been the most expensive, resource-consuming kind of food. (It takes over 10 times as much water to raise a pound of animal protein as vegetable protein—plus there's all the food you must feed the animal, and all the waste to manage.) The ability to have and eat meat became ingrained in our culture as a sign of success and affluence. That's largely what's kept it going through the last few centuries.

The more complex a protein is, the longer it takes to break down, especially in our long, complex, mildly acidic guts. So meat sits there for days, putrefying and discharging toxins before we can fully assimilate it. And one of the symptoms of this—aside from internal distress, flatulence, bad breath, and possibly a host of diseases, is body odour. All that rot has to go somewhere.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 19:34:17 »
At age 26 I switched to woman's Secret Clinical Strength and never ever looked back. Should have switch to woman's deodorant a LONG time ago - it's far superior to men's
Less scent, lasts longer, keeps you super dry(almost works too well sometimes,) and is much better for sensitive skin

^ best over the counter deodorant on the market imo ^

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 23:22:04 »
At age 26 I switched to woman's Secret Clinical Strength and never ever looked back. Should have switch to woman's deodorant a LONG time ago - it's far superior to men's
Less scent, lasts longer, keeps you super dry(almost works too well sometimes,) and is much better for sensitive skin
^ best over the counter deodorant on the market imo ^

I've read somewhere that the aluminum from deodorant may be responsible for high concentration of breast cancer that often occur near it

Now, most men wouldn't develop breast cancer,  but still, the aluminum seems to direct the cancer somehow,  so ... yea..  eyes open.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 05:42:29 »
I switched to this, seems to be working good so far. The right guard was being weird to.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 08:09:17 »
I switched to this, seems to be working good so far. The right guard was being weird to.

Show Image

says aluminum right on the can..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 08:29:14 »
I was more concerned the first ingredient listed is butane.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 08:49:38 »
A few years back I started getting irritation from any antiperspirants.  I switched it up to Old Spice Swagger deodorant after trying several others (arm and hammer, toms, right guard, and some organic lemon grass one that my wife took over).  It took a couple weeks to adjust to not having an antiperspirant, but now I actually sweat less and my light colored shirts don't get wrecked in the pits. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 08:57:00 »
I use 10W30 motor oil..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 09:01:23 »
A few years back I started getting irritation from any antiperspirants.  I switched it up to Old Spice Swagger deodorant after trying several others (arm and hammer, toms, right guard, and some organic lemon grass one that my wife took over).  It took a couple weeks to adjust to not having an antiperspirant, but now I actually sweat less and my light colored shirts don't get wrecked in the pits.
I didn't even consider ditching the antiperspirant, might have to give that a shot.

Offline Auk

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 09:07:19 »
clumping to my shirts and discloring the pits

Sure Invisible non marking works very well for me. No scent after it's applied and never any residue or discoloring of pits. However it does contain aluminium chlorohydrate.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 09:12:48 »
Another thought,  does anyone intentionally not use deodorant say on the weekends or on days you're just chillin at home to sort of get a reset?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 09:30:11 »

Plan B part 2,   switch to a 100% veggie diet,   females will find your -musk-  more pleasant and attractive.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 09:55:16 »

Plan B part 2,   switch to a 100% veggie diet,   females will find your -musk-  more pleasant and attractive.

I haven't gone full veggie, but probably only eat chicken and fish around 3-4 meals per week.  The older I get, the less I can enjoy beef and pork. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 10:26:21 »

I haven't gone full veggie, but probably only eat chicken and fish around 3-4 meals per week.  The older I get, the less I can enjoy beef and pork. 

Meat in general is bad, and people typically think fish is better, because heck it cost more, Status food..

Fish is highly toxic due to dioxin content and methyl mercury.

eating fish 3-4 times a week is enough to cause a measurable 5% decrease in cognitive function..

the trouble with mercury is , it's like lead,  once it's in there, it's in there FOR GOOD.. you can't get rid of it..  they can't take it out of you,  and it continues to poison your system.. in this case the nervous system.. a very important system , so i hear..

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 12:11:54 »
Mitchum sir
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline bearz42

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 08:11:46 »
I can't use antiperspirant because it makes causes me to sweat a ridiculous amount.

Like others on this thread have said, not eating meat definitely helps. I just don't ever smell that bad to be honest. Well, other than my feet but that has been a life long struggle for me.

Arm and Hammer actually makes a very nice deodorant. Their "Fresh Scent" scent is pretty wonderful.

Someone mentioned on here that natural deodorants suck. They kind of do. I'm using JASON brand deodorant at the moment and it gets the job done alright. I got it because they don't test on animals, but then I found out that their parent company does anyway so **** them.

If you don't really care about the ethics of a company, I really suggest you give Arm and Hammer a try. I've found their deodorant to be very fresh smelling and effective.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 08:27:33 »
If you rub **** on your face every morning, no one will care about your BO. They will be too mystified by a. the smell of **** b. the fact that you have not identified and rectified the **** on your face.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 09:27:32 »
If you rub **** on your face every morning, no one will care about your BO. They will be too mystified by a. the smell of **** b. the fact that you have not identified and rectified the **** on your face.

is this some sort of australian lvl secs thing ?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 16:57:27 »

is this some sort of australian lvl secs thing ?

More of a Toowoomba thing.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 13:32:02 »
I've been experimenting again trying a few of the more 'natural' offerings and so far not happy with the results.

I've also realized I need something that will last at least 12 hours.

« Last Edit: Tue, 19 February 2019, 13:42:56 by SpAmRaY »

Offline jdefontes

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 14:49:01 »
It's not cheap but this is my favorite: JACK BLACK – Pit Boss

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 16:10:38 »
I have been using this for a couple of years and am happy with the results. Wal-Mart is $5 and name brand is $8 but just use a little and it lasts a long time.

State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 20:41:45 »
I've had decent success with 48hr.  Though black undershirts has been my go-to solution for 10+ years without fault.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 22:54:40 »
I have been using this for a couple of years and am happy with the results. Wal-Mart is $5 and name brand is $8 but just use a little and it lasts a long time.

I read somewhere that this stuff increases the risk of breast cancer.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 04:56:47 »
I don't use antiperspirant. You are supposed to sweat. BRUT deodorant spray since I was a teenager.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 05:39:33 »
I use Schmidt’s! It’s great stuff! You have to hold it in place for a couple seconds to warm it up. Also it doesn’t always last my entire 10 hour shift so sometimes have to reapply it. But it’s healthy. No toxins going in my pores.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:52:26 »
I don't use antiperspirant. You are supposed to sweat. BRUT deodorant spray since I was a teenager.

Same here.  Antiperspirants basically clog your pores so you don't sweat, but also prevents your body from releasing toxins or whatever.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 20:19:26 »

Same here.  Antiperspirants basically clog your pores so you don't sweat, but also prevents your body from releasing toxins or whatever.

Doesn't deodorant spray do the same thing. or is that only antiperspirant spray.. hrrrm.. never read these labels that carefully.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 04:24:40 »

Doesn't deodorant spray do the same thing. or is that only antiperspirant spray.. hrrrm.. never read these labels that carefully.

No. I still sweat from my pits. It just makes the sweat smell like a **** magnet.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 19:54:38 »

No. I still sweat from my pits. It just makes the sweat smell like a **** magnet.

This, except less of the magnet thing for me.  Kinda like armpit perfume for men.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 02:55:33 »
ewwwwww, smelly farangs

use ammonium alum
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 03:02:19 »
Ancient secret......

Tabasco sauce. Just slosh it around under your arms and down your pants. Will keep you smelling like roses for days.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 09:01:21 »
Ancient secret......

Tabasco sauce. Just slosh it around under your arms and down your pants. Will keep you smelling like roses for days.

IDK if maybe my mind made this up just now. But i MAY HAVE read SOMETHING that says if you eat more spice, the antioxidants such as that in chili could lower oxidation load in the body, culminates in a better smelling animal.

Offline appaboy

« Reply #49 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 09:02:57 »
Spray deoderient is way better than stick ones
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank