Author Topic: [IC] GMK NERVE / GB DATE CONFIRMED AND MORE!  (Read 35836 times)

Offline Manukbs_

[IC] GMK NERVE / GB DATE CONFIRMED AND MORE!
« on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 04:54:28 »
GMK NERVE

IC FORM

https://forms.gle/WHufkbAh85TeMGBF8

INTRO

Hello, this is Manu, designer and project manager for multiple vendors. This set is a collaboration between LoobedSwitches, Baionlenja and me.

GB DATE AND PRICING

15 April - 6 May

Base kits:$125
Novelties:$65
Numpad:$45
Deskmats:$25
Nebula artisan logo:$40
Nebula artisan no logo:$30
Aiglatson artisan:$55
T-Shirt:$25
Hoodie:$35

price may vary depending on region

SPECIFICATIONS

Manufacturer: GMK
Material: Doubleshot ABS
Profile: Cherry
Number of kits: 4

KITTING

Renders made by MiKeyDigit

KEYBOARD RENDERS

SYNOVIA - BAIONLENJA

OPTICA - KAI

OPTICA - KAI

COLLABS

BAIONLENJA - LARVA

Larva is a keyboard in collab with GMK Nerve, you will be able to purchase an unit through two methods:

1- By buying the keycap set the first 24h

2- 50 unit global raffle

DESKMATS

GB ARTISANS

Artisans by Nebula effects and Aiglatson Studio. Those artisans will be able to purchase through local GB vendors

VENDORS

Europe: DeltaKeyCo
China: VERTEX
United States: LoobedSwitches
United Kingdom: Prototypist
Thailand: AiglatsonStudio
South East Asia: iLumkb
Korea: Geonworks
Oceania: Keebz&Cables
Latam: LatamKeys
Japan: BaseKeys
Taiwan: Typo!works/ Masje
India: NeoMacro

HOODIE AND T-SHIRT

SPECIAL THANKS

MiKeyDigit for the amazing renders
Stellaidoscope for the peak novelties (she is insanelly good, contact her for novelty design)
Haldus and Iri for the constant feedback
Mario from GMK, he is the GOAT

« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2024, 11:46:04 by Manukbs_ »

Offline Manukbs_

Re: [IC] GMK NERVE
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 04:55:38 »
Reserved

Offline xLeHoy

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 04:57:11 »
So hyped for this! GLWIC!

Offline idealape

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 04:57:36 »
I bet Charo is going to drool all over this  ^-^
nice stuff

Offline keepoto

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:05:24 »
Another dank set from our resident manu manu (not a manu)

Offline DirtyGingy

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:12:48 »
How in the hell did this manage to be both subdued and loud at the same time. Impressive

Offline B14ckbrook

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:24:03 »
Lovely set, colours really pop and can see so many homes for it... just need support for UK ISO and it'd be a must-buy.

Offline QweertyBree

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:28:26 »
I can't tell if I want more color or less. Definitely more purple. lol Great concept. Looking forward to this.

Offline Adqam64

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:31:32 »
Really beautiful sets, love the colour combo. The numpad kit looks like a good opportunity to include ISO-UK keys also.

Offline AMZ

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:41:33 »
Hyped! In for sure.

Offline tactilesbad

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:43:45 »
lol @ people asking for local iso support in a set with intentional minimal kitting

Offline ZavaZ86

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:45:23 »
3 people with questionable past running a keyset, surely nothing will go south  :rolleyes:

Offline Wilsonrevere

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 05:46:01 »
Why are there 3 people working on this set? each person picking a colour? why is 40s support prioritised over Numpad when you said you can't hit a 99-dollar base? "Minimal kitting" yet 40s :thumb:

Offline keepoto

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 06:04:30 »
lol @ people asking for local iso support in a set with intentional minimal kitting

Regrettably none of the keysets have Chinese support yet

Offline keepoto

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 06:05:42 »
Why are there 3 people working on this set? each person picking a colour? why is 40s support prioritised over Numpad when you said you can't hit a 99-dollar base? "Minimal kitting" yet 40s :thumb:

No sorry that's a valid excuse when you explain to your dad why you got a D for your group project

Offline JQ27

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 06:06:31 »

lol @ people lol'ing @ people for asking for something they'd want in something they'd want to purchase if it included said thing

Nice set though, would love to see additional language supports though.

Offline Adqam64

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 06:10:28 »

The kits aren't *that* minimal, and it's like six keys for full UK support. Plus the numpad kit is a good home for those keys as they can support eachother in hitting the MOQ as has been done with various other sets in the past.  There's no harm in asking, is there?

Offline JQ27

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 06:11:41 »

The kits aren't *that* minimal, and it's like six keys for full UK support. Plus the numpad kit is a good home for those keys as they can support eachother in hitting the MOQ as has been done with various other sets in the past.  There's no harm in asking, is there?

Also, "minimal kitting" -> two base kits. :thinkers:

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 06:19:27 »

The "minimal" kitting idea was removed after a lot of people complained and showed more interest for a larger kitting more expensive than a smaller for a cheaper price. So that idea is not there anymore. I don't get the issue that multiple people works on a set tbh.

Offline MiKeyDigit

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 08:27:17 »
Great keycaps set and more important, sexy renders :p. Love it bb

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 08:33:27 »
It's like Hyperfuse & Toxic had a bastard child, I love it!

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 09:39:15 »
GLWIC!

Definitely want both the Base Kit & Alt Mods

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline spingo

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 10:03:35 »
The detail in those novelties *chef kiss*. Definitely inspiring designs. I may not be a huge fan of the color way but I really appreciate this set's concept and execution. And the color way does work real well with the design. Well put together sir!

Great work! GWIC!

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 10:50:51 »
The detail in those novelties *chef kiss*. Definitely inspiring designs. I may not be a huge fan of the color way but I really appreciate this set's concept and execution. And the color way does work real well with the design. Well put together sir!

Great work! GWIC!

Thank you for your words! That message reminded me that I'm a ****ing idiot who forgot to mention the novelty designer, Stellaidoscope. She is the best.

Offline Chippy

• sus chef
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 10:52:25 »
You should check with GMK to make sure these colors can be produced prior to running the GB. Not all colors can be remade due to pigment restrictions in EU. This is likely fine, as it's generally only an issue for neon pinks/reds, but I would still recommend asking first.
1.2og | Buddy 6xx | Le Fishe V1 Proto | xyz60 Rev2 | Quartermaster | Chimera65 | Satisfaction75 | Realforce 84u | Zenith Z-150 | Realforce 86u | 378
More
This and the swiss cheese keyboard is the next generation of keyboards

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 10:56:16 »
You should check with GMK to make sure these colors can be produced prior to running the GB. Not all colors can be remade due to pigment restrictions in EU. This is likely fine, as it's generally only an issue for neon pinks/reds, but I would still recommend asking first.

Already have the physical samples from GMK in person, tried to make everything I can behind the scenes before releasing the IC, thank you for your words, the novelties have been revised too by GMK to check the feasibility.

Offline spingo

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 11:04:30 »

Great work! GWIC!

Thank you for your words! That message reminded me that I'm a ****ing idiot who forgot to mention the novelty designer, Stellaidoscope. She is the best.

I'll say. Great detail and execution.

Offline tactilesbad

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 11:23:07 »

Regrettably none of the keysets have Chinese support yet

would make immensely more sense than any local iso support

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 11:24:58 »
Great set. Big fan on neon yellow/green.

This is just be asking for 1.5u supers.
Austin R3 - Green // Austin R3 - Purple // Custom Acrylic Austin - Clear // Rekt1800 - Blue // Cypher r4 - Black // Boston - Sparkle Black // Balance - White // Glitch - Green // Shelby80 - Navy // Odin - Silver // Zoom65  Red // QK65 - Black // Link65 - Lilac

Offline iamtragic

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 12:46:25 »
Requesting numpad in base and a change in * and / legends to × and ÷.

Offline Woovie

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 14:27:56 »
Feedback on the keycaps: The novelties with shapes akin to the key should have equal spacing to the edge of the keycap all the way around. It looks weird not doing so.

Feedback on the vendor choices: With the history I've seen from customers of Loobed, I cannot support this set in GB unless another NA vendor was chosen. I get that they are involved in the design process, but just a simple search of reddit.com loobed or asking in your local Discord, you can find out that many people have had pretty bad experiences. That's already far too much risk for me given what this hobby has been through.

Good luck, it's a cool set!  :thumb:

Offline bigmaxnonions

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 14:34:57 »
Would like to see a purple accented return key for the numpad kit, looks really nice otherwise!
Skog Reboot, INK Blacks, GMK Stealth | Neito, POMs, ePBT Ramenstop | KARA, Gat Yellows, KAT Cyberspace | AVA, Black Pandas, GMK Arch | QK65, Ergo Clears, GMK Laser | W1-AT, LE Creams, ePBT WoB | Odin R2, Meteor Whites, GMK Hooty | QK60, Boba U4Ts, PBT Notion | Liberi, New Nixies, GMK Grand Prix | Cypher R4, Root Beer Floats, (Undecided, currently PBT Stone) | Cycle7, POMs, GMK Striker

Sent from my SM Smart Fridge via TapTalk

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 15:57:56 »
Love the design, I'll try to get a set in extras when another vendor inevitably has to step in to rescue this GB.

Offline Razer1987

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 18:09:53 »
I would love to see the actual new standard, iso-fr/es kit !

Offline Alvi

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 18:24:03 »
Crazy colour palette - I love it!

Offline ReverbSlush

• 16/52 RNG score
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 21:14:11 »
I'm really into this colorway!!

I'd like to know a little more about LoobedSwitches. Have they fulfilled any GB's before? Do they ship in-stock orders on time?

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 21:51:56 »
Adding my voice to those asking for Nordeuk support; I'd likely be in if so.

PS the ISO enter novelty goes so hard.

Offline Kiririn

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 12 February 2024, 22:29:25 »
Why numpad as a separate kit instead of being included in base? Also where is the 6u spacebar since alice bars were included unless it is using stock GMK colors. I like the overall colors being used but the kitting and questionable NA vendor just puts me off from this.

Offline Johvelo

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 02:33:52 »

Seconding this. Colors are great but any keycap set with wrong layout i'll pass.

Offline tactilesbad

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 04:33:30 »

Seconding this. Colors are great but any keycap set with wrong layout i'll pass.

delusional take. keycaps don't have a layout (those are boards) and there is nothing wrong about terminal iso. l2type

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 05:15:02 »
Why numpad as a separate kit instead of being included in base? Also where is the 6u spacebar since alice bars were included unless it is using stock GMK colors. I like the overall colors being used but the kitting and questionable NA vendor just puts me off from this.

Why numpad as a separate kit instead of being included in base? - few users
Also where is the 6u spacebar since alice bars were included - No correlation and 6u have few users aswell

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 05:17:57 »

I keep waiting for an international kit to hit MoQ naturally without the EU vendor having to buy 50+ kits and 50+ Bases to cover these

Offline keepoto

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 07:24:51 »

9.5 out of 10 sets dont put 6u in base no

edit: i counted all 20 ICs on the first page atm and 3/20 have 6u in base (I excluded gravity well and the very cursed halloween set)
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 February 2024, 07:28:53 by keepoto »

Offline spingo

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 08:21:29 »

edit: i counted all 20 ICs on the first page atm and 3/20 have 6u in base (I excluded gravity well and the very cursed halloween set)

Gravity Well won't have a 6u in the base set but may have a spacebar kit that includes it.

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 08:25:00 »

Gravity Well won't have a 6u in the base set but may have a spacebar kit that includes it.

If I make a spacebar kit, I will have to include the alicebars on it, and that will make other people unhappy about it, no matter what I do, there will always be someone who is not happy

Offline keepoto

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 09:25:24 »

If I make a spacebar kit, I will have to include the alicebars on it, and that will make other people unhappy about it, no matter what I do, there will always be someone who is not happy

what about just include 6u and nothing else in base (and don't include a spacebars kit) for true hhkb supremacy

it fits the brutalist theme by being very brutal to users

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 09:44:29 »

what about just include 6u and nothing else in base (and don't include a spacebars kit) for true hhkb supremacy

it fits the brutalist theme by being very brutal to users

People will complain that has no sense to include a 6U without the 1.5u supers, and then about the 1u alts. After, UK ISO users will complain about that it makes no sense to include 6U spacebar because I said it's niche as well as their compatibility, so I should include that too, then, NorDe will ask for an international kit since it has no sense to only have international with the UK and I will have to add the NorDe kit and finally, my spanish and france fellas (I love you) will ask me to add ESFR since I'm making Nordeuk.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 February 2024, 09:49:39 by Manukbs_ »

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 09:51:47 »
Would like to see a purple accented return key for the numpad kit, looks really nice otherwise!

Will add it soon, thank you!

Offline Kiririn

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 10:28:58 »

Yes almost every set doesn't put a 6u bar in the base. But that's because they have a spacebars kit. OP didn't want a spacebars kit because alice bars would be made to go down to the spacebars kit. This I wholeheartedly agree with him on not having a spacebars kit since you'd be making a whole different kit that will cost extra. In the end, it is the OP's decision to include whatever he wants.

Offline keepoto

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 10:39:00 »

Yes almost every set doesn't put a 6u bar in the base. But that's because they have a spacebars kit. OP didn't want a spacebars kit because alice bars would be made to go down to the spacebars kit. This I wholeheartedly agree with him on not having a spacebars kit since you'd be making a whole different kit that will cost extra. In the end, it is the OP's decision to include whatever he wants.

but also many sets have alice bars in base and no 6u bars anywhere in the set (sleeping soon so cbb to count again) so after all it's just a whatevburger

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #50 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 16:26:59 »

I keep waiting for an international kit to hit MoQ naturally without the EU vendor having to buy 50+ kits and 50+ Bases to cover these

It probably won't ever occur "naturally" becasue Nordeuk kits are only appealing to such a small niche of people, which I'm sure you know. Still, you've got four voices asking for it and personally I don't mind if you're opposed as I'll simply not participate. I've given the feedback, you've heard it, you've rejected it. It is what it is. Silver lining is the colourway is so fire you're not in any danger of not hitting MOQ even if Nordeuk askers drop out.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 18:35:47 »
Love the design, I'll try to get a set in extras when another vendor inevitably has to step in to rescue this GB.

yeah it's a shame these guys got access to gmk before aeternus did

Offline tactilesbad

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 03:48:32 »
Still, you've got four voices asking for it

well DAMN time to spend your time and money commissioning renders and negotiating quotes for a moq 100 $70 retail kit that a grand total of four people demanded and won't buy anyway

Offline keepoto

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 04:00:33 »
Still, you've got four voices asking for it

well DAMN time to spend your time and money commissioning renders and negotiating quotes for a moq 100 $70 retail kit that a grand total of four people demanded and won't buy anyway

if you are sure it wont reach MOQ then just dont be bothered with asking for quotes and slap on an arbitrary high price, if it turns out enough people buy it you get extra profit, it's a win either way

Offline baekihyun

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 09:00:36 »
Really not a fan of the kitting here, weird inclusion of accent arrows in the base kit + 40s support at the cost of omitting numpad. Also baion logo caps are not my favorite, baion is a cool designer but it feels a little self-aggrandizing(?) to include designer logos in a gmk set. Maybe a 1u at most (or something playful like the Neph Lock key in GMK Kaiju). The enter could easily be replaced with the funky "NERVE" text design.

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 10:45:21 »
Zfrontier and Geonworks added as vendors

Offline spingo

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 11:47:30 »
Really not a fan of the kitting here, weird inclusion of accent arrows in the base kit + 40s support at the cost of omitting numpad. Also baion logo caps are not my favorite, baion is a cool designer but it feels a little self-aggrandizing(?) to include designer logos in a gmk set. Maybe a 1u at most (or something playful like the Neph Lock key in GMK Kaiju). The enter could easily be replaced with the funky "NERVE" text design.

Still, that logo is pretty cool. I wish I had a logo that cool for my name. How different my life would be...

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 11:59:57 »
Since the kitting discussion has been so heated here, I'd like to put in my 2c that I really like this kitting. It makes a good amount of sense for GMK's structure/cost. It may not be worth having the grey novelties due to cost imo, but everything else here makes a lot of sense to me.

Offline white_rabbit

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 16:23:37 »

Not sure how to feel about a set designed by someone actively cloning other people's work..

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 17:02:39 »
Show Image

Not sure how to feel about a set designed by someone actively cloning other people's work..

I will try to put this into words as best I can and explain what has happened here. SW Very Peri is a keycap set that mixes two GMK stock colors such as CR and N9 with the Vertex V1 switch color, Very peri, which was the color of the year in 2022.

Prior to 3 months ago, I was not aware of the existence of nightshade, which was brought to my attention when I uploaded a story and a person known as Flybeck told me it looked similar, which I confirmed, the main problem with this is that it was already in production and there was nothing to do.

Although the set uses different colors I think in all the keys, it is true that in certain angles of light is similar and can make the BlindAssassin set have problems in the sales of the extras.

That said, today I have contacted him to see that he had shown his refusal, so I have tried to find a solution. In this case, I have offered him to delay the release of Very Peri in the places where it has not yet arrived for a few months so that the extras of his set can be sold.

My intention was not to clone anything because I was not aware of the existence of this set of keys, it is not a set that I had heard of in the past and I had not considered it.

I can't say any more, the truth is that I'm quite frustrated by this situation, and being accused of this makes me feel quite bad.

(If something is weird explained is because I used the translator for some parts because I don't want to screw it up.)

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
    • Viktus
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 18:34:53 »

I am aware of this and we are trying to find a solution that is amicable to both parties.

If we give Manukbs_ the benefit of the doubt, and take their word that they weren't aware of GMK Nightshade, we can find a solution that will be as fair to both parties and consumers as possible. For now, lets not derail an entirely separate IC for the sake of a separate issue that is being handled between the parties involved.

If his actions have put you off and you believe differently about their actions, you as a consumer have 100% right to not purchase anything designed by them. I know there has been drama in the past but lets give Manukbs_ an opportunity to improve and move past the decisions/actions of the past. With that said, GMK Nerve is a unique idea that should be separated from the Nightshade and Very peri issue. So lets not derail the thread, for my sake, any further if possible.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 February 2024, 18:45:58 by BlindAssassin111 »

Offline Robert.Lussier5

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 06:55:30 »
As a numpad user, why no purple accent enter included?
Austin R3 - Green // Austin R3 - Purple // Custom Acrylic Austin - Clear // Rekt1800 - Blue // Cypher r4 - Black // Boston - Sparkle Black // Balance - White // Glitch - Green // Shelby80 - Navy // Odin - Silver // Zoom65  Red // QK65 - Black // Link65 - Lilac

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 06:57:39 »
As a numpad user, why no purple accent enter included?

Gonna be included, will make the new renders in the next few days!

Offline marshmellohs

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 09:14:34 »
Are we using RALs? Pantones? Stock colors? Who's the final color approver between all 3 involved?

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 09:17:58 »
Are we using RALs? Pantones? Stock colors? Who's the final color approver between all 3 involved?

Pantone, all 4 colors are already approved, 1 stock and 3 custom (GR5 is a custom I guess?) I will upload the photo with the colors here tomorrow/monday.

And about the color approval, just me

Offline marshmellohs

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 09:54:28 »

Pantone, all 4 colors are already approved, 1 stock and 3 custom (GR5 is a custom I guess?) I will upload the photo with the colors here tomorrow/monday.

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the sample pics c:

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 10:15:02 »

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the sample pics c:

If you are intetested in seeing them already, those are posted in Baion and Loobedswitches servers

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 12:35:07 »
I will buy all kits.

Offline Dmitri

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 15 February 2024, 14:59:52 »
I can’t stand the price of GMK, let me just buy this for like 75 dollars or something, not three digits
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 February 2024, 15:02:04 by Dmitri »

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #69 on: Fri, 16 February 2024, 06:50:29 »
All vendors are announced, color matching photos and pantone reveal on sunday-monday.

Deskmats are being done by Baion

Artisan collabs are being confirmed

Metal artisan and resin artisan for the GB are being tested

Offline The0rigina1

• fumoposting
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 15:09:54 »
I can’t stand the price of GMK, let me just buy this for like 75 dollars or something, not three digits
Yet you seems to love every other GMK IC, asking for R2/3/4 for previously ran keysets, despite them costing 3-digit sums.
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 February 2024, 15:12:40 by The0rigina1 »

Offline Necrolegion

« Reply #71 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 15:39:19 »
Can we get another US vendor besides Loobed? They've been figging up a lot lately. Huge red flags.

Offline DirtyGingy

« Reply #72 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 16:49:52 »

That's a known list of decent vendors that are not doing dumb **** with their money, so, you do you

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #73 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 17:34:53 »

That's a known list of decent vendors that are not doing dumb **** with their money, so, you do you
At the time of making that comment, Loobed and Delta Key Co were the only announced vendors. I don’t know which is the main vendor, but I don’t trust Loobed and have no idea who Delta Key Co is.
This is also a weird sentiment since “decent vendors” as proxies have not stopped most of the GMK exit scams of the last few years. Not that it’s their obligation or fault, I just don’t think that’s a good defense from criticism.

Offline DirtyGingy

« Reply #74 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 17:47:18 »

At the time of making that comment, Loobed and Delta Key Co were the only announced vendors. I don’t know which is the main vendor, but I don’t trust Loobed and have no idea who Delta Key Co is.
This is also a weird sentiment since “decent vendors” as proxies have not stopped most of the GMK exit scams of the last few years. Not that it’s their obligation or fault, I just don’t think that’s a good defense from criticism.
Loobed is a local vendor to me. You're in good hands. The dying vendor issue comes from vendors that invested badly and couldn't sell or relied of debt to make investments that came due.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #75 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 22:26:09 »

Loobed is a local vendor to me. You're in good hands. The dying vendor issue comes from vendors that invested badly and couldn't sell or relied of debt to make investments that came due.

"bro just trust"

Offline DirtyGingy

« Reply #76 on: Sat, 17 February 2024, 23:56:36 »

"bro just trust"
That's literally the entire hobby from day 1.

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 18 February 2024, 04:07:57 »
"bro just trust"
And that’s been working out super well lately.
Especially when there’s a ton of public customer complaints about a vendor already.

Offline DirtyGingy

« Reply #78 on: Sun, 18 February 2024, 06:44:34 »
"bro just trust"
Especially when there’s a ton of public customer complaints about a vendor already.
Which vendor(s) on the list are the questionable ones? It's worth it to tell the designer and try to steer them away

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 18 February 2024, 08:16:22 »
"bro just trust"
If it helps Dede, I’ve offered PT to have lead vendor services/accountability on this one and to ensure all vendor invoices are paid.

Decision on that is up to the designers atm

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 18 February 2024, 11:41:48 »
"bro just trust"
If it helps Dede, I’ve offered PT to have lead vendor services/accountability on this one and to ensure all vendor invoices are paid.

Decision on that is up to the designers atm
That’s great to know, thanks for clarifying Jae!

Offline involuntarysoul

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 19:48:36 »
how do we know the GB fund will not be used for paying off Baion's debt? Having him linked to this is a huge waving red flag 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/1aux7vc/psa_avoid_baion_lenja/
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 February 2024, 19:51:35 by involuntarysoul »

« Reply #82 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 20:06:38 »
how do we know the GB fund will not be used for paying off Baion's debt? Having him linked to this is a huge waving red flag 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/1aux7vc/psa_avoid_baion_lenja/
Because Baion isn't the lead, or main party involved if you bothered reading the intro. Manu is the main designer, along with Loobed, the NA vendor that Manu works for, with Baion contributing to the design (like the novelties). Manu already has samples and color matching done and all the vendors in place including some well reputable vendors like Prototypist & Geonworks also handling the GB in their respective regions. Baion doesn't have financial control over this project to begin with.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline mr_foggy

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 20:10:09 »
how do we know the GB fund will not be used for paying off Baion's debt

by learning how GBs work and why this one involves regional vendors

Offline pelfox

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 20:13:37 »

before telling others to learn how GBs work go learn them yourself, having regional vendors has absolutely nothing to do with the GB reputability, MECHS&CO was a regional vendor and screwed people over, they are not even the only ones to rugpull neither, the of regional vendors aka scammers waiting for a chance is an ever growing one
en boca cerrada no entran moscas

Offline involuntarysoul

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 20:18:17 »

Because Baion isn't the lead, or main party involved if you bothered reading the intro. Manu is the main designer, along with Loobed, the NA vendor that Manu works for, with Baion contributing to the design (like the novelties). Manu already has samples and color matching done and all the vendors in place including some well reputable vendors like Prototypist & Geonworks also handling the GB in their respective regions. Baion doesn't have financial control over this project to begin with.

what is the relationship between Manu and Baion? what is Manu's track record of successful GB?
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 February 2024, 20:21:17 by involuntarysoul »

Offline jivex5k

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 21:02:43 »
Wouldn't trust anything with Baion attached to it. He's started the "banning negative comments" from his server part of the rug pull.
It's been a year and a half since Ophanim and the money I sent him for that was used to pay for Bias mistakes.

The dude's a bit strange too, he became pretty unhinged during a conversation with me when I was timed out for bringing up ophanim in response to the "baion lenja :yeee:" spam.
I thought it was pretty reasonable, you stole my money, I should be able to joke about it with a daily one liner without you getting your feelings hurt.

He got mad I wasn't buying into his "no negativity" bs and finally unloaded this gem of a message.
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 February 2024, 21:09:22 by jivex5k »

Offline mr_foggy

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 21:04:26 »

before telling others to learn how GBs work go learn them yourself, having regional vendors has absolutely nothing to do with the GB reputability

take your time and reread the thread carefully, just a few post above mine

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 20 February 2024, 21:04:40 »

what is the relationship between Manu and Baion? what is Manu's track record of successful GB?
I don't know what his relationship is with Baion other than they're both designers. I do know that he's been working on projects for Loobed for months now where as a vendor have completed several group buys already. You pulled that screenshot from Baion's Discord Server whereas he's been a member of the LoobedSwitches server far longer and appears to be an employee and not just a mod.

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #89 on: Wed, 21 February 2024, 08:06:34 »

I don't know what his relationship is with Baion other than they're both designers. I do know that he's been working on projects for Loobed for months now where as a vendor have completed several group buys already. You pulled that screenshot from Baion's Discord Server whereas he's been a member of the LoobedSwitches server far longer and appears to be an employee and not just a mod.
Show Image

My relationship with Baion is nothing more than a temporary help to get him back on his feet financially and to carry out the refunds and failed GBs.

I will be clear with that, I am not making a single $ for helping baion, I am doing it for free to try to recover all the money and keyboards of the people affected by the situation.

You can try to find something else, but I have no economic interest in this, the only thing I have invested in baion these last months is time to try to help the community to recover its assets and baion to get out of the bad situation he is in.

« Reply #90 on: Wed, 21 February 2024, 10:01:45 »
Gotcha, so this is ultimately your project and you're helping Baion out by giving him work/employing him to work with you on this project  among other projects so that he can financially recover himself and rectify his past mistakes.

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #91 on: Wed, 21 February 2024, 10:14:05 »
Gotcha, so this is ultimately your project and you're helping Baion out by giving him work/employing him to work with you on this project  among other projects so that he can financially recover himself and rectify his past mistakes.
Not exactly, this is a collab, and now I'm helping him with managment of his next projects to be able to recover financially faster and be able to fulfill the rest and refunds.

« Reply #92 on: Wed, 21 February 2024, 10:28:15 »

Not exactly, this is a collab, and now I'm helping him with management of his next projects to be able to recover financially faster and be able to fulfill the rest and refunds.

Ah ok that makes better sense. This GMK Set is just a  Collab. While you're also handling the projects that Baion does to basically help make sure don't fail/fall apart like in the past. In the end, you're giving him work and also managing him to steer him back on track.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 21 February 2024, 16:47:58 »
Lots of off-topic chatter and attacks flying around that were just cleaned up. Please leave that out of this IC.

The relevant point has been raised and addressed by OP above, there's no need to fling mud in here.

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 21 February 2024, 16:53:56 »
Lots of off-topic chatter and attacks flying around that were just cleaned up. Please leave that out of this IC.

The relevant point has been raised and addressed by OP above, there's no need to fling mud in here.
Well said, Hoff. Apologies if I came off as aggressive. I'm not a fan of witch hunts or drama either.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline clannadkhang

« Reply #95 on: Thu, 22 February 2024, 06:10:07 »
Look amazing, looking forward to the deskmat  :thumb:

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 26 February 2024, 13:44:21 »
Prototypist (PT) have agreed to use their experience to support all vendors for this set, taking up the Lead Vendor Role. This means that they will be accountable for all approvals with GMK, as well as making sure all vendors pay invoices by due dates. Additionally they have provided assurances that if any sub vendor fails to be able to meet their delivery commitment to customers, PT will handle direct delivery to customers in relation to the GMK Nerve Keycaps. (note - PT is rated as AAA on the Vendor Trust Directory).

Offline Woovie

« Reply #97 on: Tue, 27 February 2024, 15:43:44 »
Thanks for listening to the criticism and handling it well. With Prototypist being involved, this significantly boosted in my potential of buying the set. :thumb:

Offline extrapriusplease

• All my links
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 28 February 2024, 10:19:15 »
Hyped for this one! Grats to loobed too  :cool:

Offline lys.nordique

• Formerly 'scatology'
« Reply #99 on: Thu, 29 February 2024, 03:40:02 »
Can't wait to see the colormatching. lol

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 29 February 2024, 04:13:22 »
Can't wait to see the colormatching. lol
Colour matching is already mostly done :)

Offline nefario

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 15 March 2024, 14:11:04 »
Nice Set, hope to get it in ISO-DE Layout too, perhaps numpad keys will come anytime.

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 02 April 2024, 06:09:09 »
-Larva renders and basic information added (pricing soon)
-Deskmats added
-GB artisans added
-GB Date added (pricing soon)
-Typo!works/ Masje added as a Taiwan vendor

Offline mr_foggy

Re: [IC] GMK NERVE / GB DATE CONFIRMED AND MORE!
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 02 April 2024, 06:19:26 »
ok day one purchase I need that Larva

Offline Gtour

• Just a random guy passionate about keyboards.
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 02 April 2024, 06:46:56 »
Novelty, artisan and deskmat design are cool af. You did an insanely good job with this set, I will cop :cool:

Offline ppatches24

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 02 April 2024, 10:47:33 »
No hoodie/1.5 super = no buy  >:D :'( :cool: :mad: :mad: :confused:

Hoodie + 1.5 super = buy 💸💸💸💸💸

Offline Axiom_

• Atelier Axiom
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 02 April 2024, 21:57:30 »
GMK NERVE

GB ARTISANS

Artisans by Nebula effects and Aiglatson Studio. Those artisans will be able to purchase through local GB vendors

Show Image

Show Image

This artisan keycap resembles one of our designs.

Our design for reference:

https://keycap-archivist.com/maker/atelier-axiom/

Care to explain the reason for the similarity of both the design and colour?
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2024, 01:18:43 by Axiom_ »

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 02 April 2024, 22:30:54 »

ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline LavenderB

• I believe in unix control supremacy
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 02:22:00 »
Just out of curiosity, will the larva be run by vendors or will it be self fulfilled by Baion?
Safa | 1993 UK ISO-DE Model M  | Frog TKL | 3d printed bakeneko | Akko 5075s

Offline Inftex15

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 04:59:47 »
GMK NERVE

GB ARTISANS

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hi, I am Sergio, the creator of the keycaps in Nebula.

First and foremost, I want to clarify that it was never my intention to create a design similar to yours. I was unaware of the design of your RK-0 key.

The reason why it shares a similar color is due to several factors. The colors chosen Nerve were purple and yellow, leaving me with two possible combinations. On January 1st, after our first day in Korea, we realized that the neon yellow would be challenging to work with in resin, so we opted for purple instead. Additionally, we believed that incorporating neon details would be a positive addition.

Upon returning from the Korean keyboard expo (myself and Manu), we decided to include the baion logo.

My partner and I began researching how to create the keycaps with nerve patterns before the korean expo. She came across this image of Nebrija University, which was exactly what we were looking for, and she designed something similar.

Subsequently, my partner, being a mechanical engineer unfamiliar with the hobby, finalized the design itinerary in a matter of hours (SOY_MEJO means IM_BETTER...).

When I saw her design, and without knowing yours beforehand, I knew it was perfect for Nerve. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Offline Axiom_

• Atelier Axiom
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 08:28:27 »
GMK NERVE

GB ARTISANS

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

First and foremost, I want to clarify that it was never my intention to create a design similar to yours. I was unaware of the design of your RK-0 key.

The reason why it shares a similar color is due to several factors. The colors chosen Nerve were purple and yellow, leaving me with two possible combinations. On January 1st, after our first day in Korea, we realized that the neon yellow would be challenging to work with in resin, so we opted for purple instead. Additionally, we believed that incorporating neon details would be a positive addition.

Upon returning from the Korean keyboard expo (myself and Manu), we decided to include the baion logo.

My partner and I began researching how to create the keycaps with nerve patterns before the korean expo. She came across this image of Nebrija University, which was exactly what we were looking for, and she designed something similar.

Show Image

Show Image

Subsequently, my partner, being a mechanical engineer unfamiliar with the hobby, finalized the design itinerary in a matter of hours (SOY_MEJO means IM_BETTER...).

Show Image

When I saw her design, and without knowing yours beforehand, I knew it was perfect for Nerve. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Show Image

Show Image

Hi Sergio, thank you for the prompt reply.

Now, as an artisan creator, you should be keenly aware of the substantial amount of research, development, experimentation, time and financial investment it takes to create and bring to life a truly novel design.

Our designs are parametrically adjustable and algorithmically generated. These state-of-the-art processes require significant time and financial investment to develop and fine-tune.

In contrast, a 3D artist can replicate a similar visual effect by hand within days using the right reference material, through techniques like connecting lines or sculpting. However, the parametric nature of our design—characterized by its non-uniform line thicknesses among other unique features—remains unmatched.

The current discussion does not concern the method or process but rather the glaring similarities in the design outcomes.

The issue has yet to be convincingly addressed.

I do recall that you got in touch with us on 15/02/2024 regarding the issue of similarity.

Show Image

However, why have you not responded to our request?

In spite of the initial unawareness, you were clearly aware of the design similarities by the time you reached out.

You had over a month to rectify the situation, make adjustments, or discuss it further with us. You did not make any further attempts to resolve the issue. This raises a significant question: Had this post not been noticed, was there intent to market the similar artisan design as unique without acknowledging existing ones?

With all the information at hand, why was this design still posted as part of the IC:

This version has no logo and bears a remarkable resemblance to our design.

You have not really provided concrete evidence other than "inspiration" material.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

So, if I understood this correctly, you claim that the final design was not created by you and therefore you are somehow not at fault for the resemblance.

You are clearly leading us down the rabbit hole with your reasoning, whether intentionally or otherwise. It would be fruitless to follow you on this train of thought.

The bottom line is that if no action is taken on your part to rectify the issue, this will be treated as a brazen attempt at copyright infringement.

We will be forced to take necessary measures and unequivocally reserve the right to pursue legal action.

It would be inappropriate to continue this discussion in the IC thread.

If you sincerely wish to resolve this issue, please contact us privately.

Offline ppatches24

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 11:45:50 »
Axiom_ You look like a clown. AHAHHAHA CRY HARDER. You dont own the design of a Voronoi style keycaps. What a sore loser.

GMK NERVE

GB ARTISANS

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hi Sergio, thank you for the prompt reply.

Now, as an artisan creator, you should be keenly aware of the substantial amount of research, development, experimentation, time and financial investment it takes to create and bring to life a truly novel design.

Our designs are parametrically adjustable and algorithmically generated. These state-of-the-art processes require significant time and financial investment to develop and fine-tune.

In contrast, a 3D artist can replicate a similar visual effect by hand within days using the right reference material, through techniques like connecting lines or sculpting. However, the parametric nature of our design—characterized by its non-uniform line thicknesses among other unique features—remains unmatched.

The current discussion does not concern the method or process but rather the glaring similarities in the design outcomes.

The issue has yet to be convincingly addressed.

I do recall that you got in touch with us on 15/02/2024 regarding the issue of similarity.

Show Image

However, why have you not responded to our request?

In spite of the initial unawareness, you were clearly aware of the design similarities by the time you reached out.

You had over a month to rectify the situation, make adjustments, or discuss it further with us. You did not make any further attempts to resolve the issue. This raises a significant question: Had this post not been noticed, was there intent to market the similar artisan design as unique without acknowledging existing ones?

With all the information at hand, why was this design still posted as part of the IC:
Show Image

This version has no logo and bears a remarkable resemblance to our design.

You have not really provided concrete evidence other than "inspiration" material.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

So, if I understood this correctly, you claim that the final design was not created by you and therefore you are somehow not at fault for the resemblance.

You are clearly leading us down the rabbit hole with your reasoning, whether intentionally or otherwise. It would be fruitless to follow you on this train of thought.

The bottom line is that if no action is taken on your part to rectify the issue, this will be treated as a brazen attempt at copyright infringement.

We will be forced to take necessary measures and unequivocally reserve the right to pursue legal action.

It would be inappropriate to continue this discussion in the IC thread.

If you sincerely wish to resolve this issue, please contact us privately.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2024, 11:49:15 by ppatches24 »

Offline keepoto

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 12:24:47 »
stop copying from sponges fellows

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 12:36:30 »
•Keycap Set has Purple as a Recurring Color

•Set is literally called Nerve as in Brain Cells/Synaptic Networks

"Hey only we can use purple and Voronoi in 3D. Stick to Flowers/Lotuses/Generic 2D Icons"

Dude seriously? What's next? Are you gonna go after KBDFans if they release the Holy60 in Purple?

Offline spingo

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 12:52:27 »
I don't know that the legal action threat holds much merit. You have a pretty large burden showing that the art was stolen or directly ripped off and not coincidentally looks the same.
If they have logs of development, changes, discussions, examples, re-makes and a different development process; might have trouble proving theft. Then again, art is weird territory. If two people have the same idea (separately), I don't know if it's whoever finishes the art piece first that just gets dibs; legally.

Then it would fall on the community and possibly mob mentality. Does everyone buy the narrative that it's stolen or ripped, and boycott the purchase of the piece and shame the artist? Or do they think it's not a big deal and let it go.

I think the public accusation stuff is cringey but I imagine if I thought someone ripped my art I'd be really annoyed too.

All that said, when you put the two caps next to each other it's kind of oof how similar they are.

Best of luck to both parties to come to an agreement or some kind of understanding. I'm sure if everything is legit both parties are equally annoyed with the other.

GLWIC lol
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2024, 12:54:09 by spingo »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 13:38:29 »
This geometry reminds me of an image from the 2021 conference paper "Effects of the 3D Geometry Reconstruction on the Estimation of 3D Porous Scaffold Permeability" written by Daniele Guarnera, Federica Iberite, Marco Piazzoni, Irini Gerges, Tommaso Santaniello, Lorenzo Vannozzi, Cristina Lenardi and Leonardo Ricotti.

Offline syntezrx

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 13:43:13 »
Is there any info regarding this? Otherwise I'm just gonna assume its AI generated, specially considering you are already talking in geekhack about the wonders of AI. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=121929.msg3176089#msg3176089

Offline CoCo_VJ

« Reply #117 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 13:54:04 »
You said... "Substantial amount of research, development, experimentation, time and financial investment..." and the girl did the job in 3 hours. You should hire her hahaha

Offline Microck

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 13:56:44 »
GMK NERVE

GB ARTISANS

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Treating a scenario of parallel thinking as outright plagiarism after getting counter-argumented wont help your reputation nor your "legal pursuit", just a heads up
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2024, 14:08:24 by Microck »

Offline Microck

« Reply #119 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 14:25:03 »
this usually gives false positives, but seeing you're fan of AI...
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2024, 14:43:24 by Microck »

Offline pelfox

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 15:26:02 »

you can't actually do a ****ing thing about this, you haven't copyrighted or patented anything, you have zero legal footing to do anything about this product in legal ways, you're just commenting here in the hopes of getting sympathy

the real question here is WHY are aussie makers in the mech keys space such pussies? you, that idiot stef who owns SWITCHKEYS, RAMA, almost every single company/maker from Australia (other than Dailyclack) is a straight up man child, cry baby ENTITLED idiot, always complaining or stirring up drama, you kangaroo people are a bunch of kids, grow the **** up

outta here with your pathetic chat GPT reasoning, nobody here actually cares, you can't do absolutely NOTHING to stop this and I challenge you to if you think you can. on top of that, if you spent more than a minute designing vonoroi geometry than yeah, hire that girl because they did in a couple hours what you took "days" and "lots of investment" to make, lmao - do you even have anything physical to show?

as a lawyer I had a blast reading your crap so as a matter of fact I hope you post more
en boca cerrada no entran moscas

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 18:40:24 »

you can't actually do a ****ing thing about this, you haven't copyrighted or patented anything, you have zero legal footing to do anything about this product in legal ways, you're just commenting here in the hopes of getting sympathy

the real question here is WHY are aussie makers in the mech keys space such pussies? you, that idiot stef who owns SWITCHKEYS, RAMA, almost every single company/maker from Australia (other than Dailyclack) is a straight up man child, cry baby ENTITLED idiot, always complaining or stirring up drama, you kangaroo people are a bunch of kids, grow the **** up

outta here with your pathetic chat GPT reasoning, nobody here actually cares, you can't do absolutely NOTHING to stop this and I challenge you to if you think you can. on top of that, if you spent more than a minute designing vonoroi geometry than yeah, hire that girl because they did in a couple hours what you took "days" and "lots of investment" to make, lmao - do you even have anything physical to show?

as a lawyer I had a blast reading your crap so as a matter of fact I hope you post more

si

« Reply #122 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 20:37:42 »
Just out of curiosity, will the larva be run by vendors or will it be self fulfilled by Baion?
I just asked on Discord. It'll be run by Vendors

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #123 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 22:41:27 »

why are you trying to use kangaroo people as like a slur against australians lmao
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #124 on: Wed, 03 April 2024, 23:55:08 »
could be Spanish slang. I'm hoping idiot is Spanish slang for legend.

Offline atkins

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 04 April 2024, 00:22:17 »
I tried to search this rk-01 Artisan but only found Royal Kludge keyboards.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 April 2024, 00:39:45 by atkins »

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 04 April 2024, 03:49:00 »

As a Lawyer lmao!

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 04 April 2024, 23:59:21 »

why are you trying to use kangaroo people as like a slur against australians lmao

If aussies are absolutely shredded, afraid of nothing, and can balance on their tails, I want to be Australian.
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #128 on: Fri, 05 April 2024, 00:01:07 »
It's a shame this IC has seen nothing but sucker punches, wild accusations, and piss taking; the set is actually damn cool. I'll be looking to pick up a set if they're ever in-stock once the dust all settles.

Offline tactilesbad

« Reply #129 on: Fri, 05 April 2024, 04:23:33 »
lil bro made two ****ing AI generated caps in his life and thinks he owns ****  ;D

https://www.instagram.com/atelier_axiom check this goldmine out
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 April 2024, 04:35:31 by tactilesbad »

Offline mr_foggy

« Reply #130 on: Fri, 05 April 2024, 04:26:21 »

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #131 on: Fri, 05 April 2024, 21:39:56 »
just when i thought this ic was getting boring

i think i will buy the artisan just for this

Offline ppatches24

« Reply #132 on: Sat, 06 April 2024, 13:02:24 »
just when i thought this ic was getting boring

i think i will buy the artisan just for this

Literally same, I was not goin to get the nerve cap but after seeing Axicum_ cry so so so hard I now will buy it.

Offline Nuap

« Reply #133 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 07:42:41 »
tldr; set is cool, axiom is a twat

Offline keepoto

« Reply #134 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 11:44:54 »
atelier axiom more like atelier algorithm right

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #135 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 16:39:44 »
China vendor added: VERTEX
India vendor added: NeoMacro
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2024, 06:51:01 by Manukbs_ »

Offline keepoto

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 07 April 2024, 17:40:25 »
India vendor added: Stickeys

vertex can vendor GMK now? that's new

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #137 on: Mon, 08 April 2024, 04:50:35 »
India vendor added: Stickeys

vertex can vendor GMK now? that's new

He will be a subvendor managed by Jae

Offline Manukbs_

« Reply #138 on: Sun, 14 April 2024, 07:12:12 »
-T-shirt and Hoodie added
-Pricing added
-GB Starts tomrrow

Offline Keebzncables

« Reply #139 on: Sun, 14 April 2024, 22:43:41 »

GMK Nerve's regional pussie says hello.

Offline samgo00

« Reply #140 on: Wed, 17 April 2024, 16:32:17 »
Nice set BUT anything involving Baion is a no no for me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Pixel 5 met Tapatalk