Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - OPENING GIFTS!  (Read 535575 times)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
Re: Summer Santa - Now Live
« Reply #1050 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 22:27:46 »
The Hack really never ceases to amaze me with the amaze.  :eek:

You'd never meet a nicer bunch with which to roll, or to exchange gifts.  Thank you nubs.  I love the opportunity to take part in these events.

:thumb:
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Moralless

« Reply #1051 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 22:57:32 »
I'd like to give a big THANKS to my secret Santa, definitely went way above to what I was expecting.

Sorry about the gloomy looking pics, it was raining while I was opening it up.

Packaging was spot on!

Overview shot of everything inside

Money, money, money! The Topre lyfe

Awesome POP Vinyl of Tezzeret from Magic: the Gathering, freaking sweet!

Was about to pack the other stuff back into the box until I saw something hidden inside...

I can't believe it! First BB v1, first KWK blank with that thick booty and an awesome RoW GH key to top if all off  :confused:

Thanks again for all of this sweet stuff!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1052 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 23:01:37 »
I'd like to give a big THANKS to my secret Santa, definitely went way above to what I was expecting.

Sorry about the gloomy looking pics, it was raining while I was opening it up.

Packaging was spot on!
Show Image

Overview shot of everything inside
Show Image

Money, money, money! The Topre lyfe
Show Image

Awesome POP Vinyl of Tezzeret from Magic: the Gathering, freaking sweet!
Show Image

Was about to pack the other stuff back into the box until I saw something hidden inside...
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

I can't believe it! First BB v1, first KWK blank with that thick booty and an awesome RoW GH key to top if all off  :confused:

Thanks again for all of this sweet stuff!

Show Image

Damn, all around killer gift.  The packaging is perfect.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #1053 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 23:11:16 »
Damn, all around killer gift.  The packaging is perfect.

Yeah, loved the packaging. He really put a lot of effort into it, since each one of those notes are separate piece so he would've had to glue all of them on one by one.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1054 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 23:13:14 »
Damn, the effort into these is awesome! Makes me wish I did more!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1055 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 00:53:25 »
So I tried to upload all my photos and they totaled up to 1gb (about 10mb a picture >.>) so i decided to just resilze them after 2 hours of uploading an not even getting a quarter through uploading.

So here we go! (RIP Tapatalk Users. 80ish MB)

Thanks Nubbs for everything. I'm thoroughly enjoying everything :D

What a great gift!!! That cactus kitty is freakin ADORABLE and the color in those caps is sooooo pretty!  :thumb: :thumb:

Yes kitty is so cute :D. Love the color of the caps as well. Been wanting some purple stuff as of late and hope i'll get some of the new BroBots and then a Deep Space set in the future :)

Man. Everyone is getting some good stuff!!

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #1056 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 04:29:54 »
Got my bling in the mail.

Just some potatoes unfortunately!

Got some baller gold modifiers, totally legit 24 carrotz.

A Swag Keypuller, Some fruit chocolate and awesome Stubby holder, in the only team that matters ;) ;)

103943-0

103945-1

« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 04:31:57 by Cottonsox »

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1057 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 07:22:52 »
Great gifts from pexon kinda at a lost of words when receiving such a awesome gift. Thanks pexon for the case and the cables and will make a gold themed build sometime this year.

Be sure to update us when you get your gold balla-rific 60% board sorted out dude! :D Hope you like the gold case, pretty damn happy with how it came out! Merry Christmas! lol

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1058 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 11:30:46 »
We definitely need some more pictures in this thread.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1059 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 11:40:19 »
If my Santa is lurking, I promise to do a proper unveiling Wednesday, I'm busy with work this week but promise post pictures soon! :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 June 2015, 11:45:10 by Flyersfan1 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1060 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 11:58:12 »
Holy moly, you are all ballers! This thread is literally off the chain.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1061 on: Mon, 22 June 2015, 12:24:56 »
Secret Santa, I know who you are, and I swear I will open them as soon as I get back. My mom told me stuff came and I can't wait

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1062 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 09:46:14 »
A package was waiting on the porch last night after getting home from work.

Inside:

Thank you to my Santa.  I have never played any of these type of games, but am looking forward to giving them a go.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 June 2015, 14:38:51 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #1063 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 09:53:35 »
The GH spirit is strong in this thread. I really need to get in on the next one!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1064 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 09:58:59 »

Inside:
Show Image

Show Image

Thank you to my Santa.  I gaver played any of these type of games, but am looking forward to giving them a go.

I'll give you a quick into to Resistance; Someone will propose "Badwrench is a SPY!" wich should naturally invoke the response of  "That is such a SPY THING TO SAY!!" and continue into chaos :D

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1065 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 10:02:10 »
I honestly think the worst part of 'summer santa' is that it's impossible to buy christmas cards in the middle of may / june.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #1066 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 22:28:10 »
Turns out that I won't get my mini secret Santa gift that was suppose to come today because I just went out on vacation, and I won't be getting back till July  :'(
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 June 2015, 23:02:54 by Rotaku »
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline 1o57

• %10000100001
« Reply #1067 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 22:38:42 »
How often do these happen?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1068 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 22:51:06 »

How often do these happen?

Usually for Christmas! I think this is the first summer one.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1069 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 22:53:41 »

Inside:
Show Image

Show Image

Thank you to my Santa.  I gaver played any of these type of games, but am looking forward to giving them a go.
Resistance is super fun. Find a few friends, and have a blast with that! :thumb:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1070 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 23:13:02 »

Inside:
Show Image

Show Image

As everyone else has said, it's pretty fun once everything breaks into chaos :)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1071 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 09:52:57 »
I just wanted to say that I've been listening to far too much 2chainz. Feels good to play it on (mix)tape :))

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1072 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 14:33:34 »
Huge THANKIES to my Summer Santa first of all! <3
The present was soo well thought out, and way beyond what I expected, that it totally blew my mind! :)

After opening the box I first noticed the message by my santa, surrounded by loads of regional candy specialities.
(Also since one of those amazing nougats says Montelimar on it Im guessing my Santa might be from the Provence or close to Montelimar areas)  =)

On closer inspection, I realized there is not only a (and my first ever) Diagonal Skull, a Crowned Skull and a HKP Warmaster both of which used to be still missing in my collection! O=

But also Brown and Blue Gaterons to try out, since my Santa correctly investigated I had only tried black and clears so far that I got from the GB.

As well as a beautiful Keycap Puller, which Im incredibly thankful for on its own since I never ordered one or a Keyset that included one (well actually yes but MD) and went for the ghetto diy approach.

So giant Thanks again to my Santa for the amazing Pressie and of course to Sir Nubbs for running Summer Santa!  :)
I hope my present can even come close to this because Im really overwhelmed by all that GH Half Xmas Love going on. <3

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ <(HAPPY HALF XMAS EVRYBODY!)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1073 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 17:26:00 »
I knew who my Santa was when he shipped the label, but that doesn't meant the excitement was ruined :) I couldn't wait any longer so I had my brother open these for me so sorry for the pictures

Santa got me 2 gundam models and a 1800 plate :) thank you so much Binge, when I get home I will have to investigate these further as my brother is too scared and doesn't want to be responsible for unwrapping anything

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1074 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 18:23:04 »
I knew who my Santa was when he shipped the label, but that doesn't meant the excitement was ruined :) I couldn't wait any longer so I had my brother open these for me so sorry for the pictures
Show Image
Show Image

Santa got me 2 gundam models and a 1800 plate :) thank you so much Binge, when I get home I will have to investigate these further as my brother is too scared and doesn't want to be responsible for unwrapping anything
Wow so awesome congrats I love this **** thanks again nubbz and everyone here my brain is continuously hacked by you guys ! I feel so fortunate to be a member of this community  :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #1075 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 19:42:59 »
Well, technically this isn't my secret santa gift... I don't have that yet. BUT! The lovely and oh so sweet Sed8op8 sent me a happy because of secret santa so I'm posting pictures!

I've been pretty grouchy the last few days but today I got this super awesome package at my door and it really brightened my day! I then ate candy all afternoon and decided to make pancakes with all the stuff she sent me!

COFFEE!! Pancake mix, vermont syrup, vermont candies and chocolate, raspberry preserves, a candle and more!!  ;D ;D ;D

Obligatory pancake .gif

I used the Vermont pancake mix, the syrup on top, preserves on the side and shaved some of the chocolate on top of everything so my plate was decked out in Vermonty goodness! I do believe these were the best pancakes I've ever made. I must have been channeling some Sed8 love  :-* :-*

What an awesome treat! That syrup was the freakin bomb. As were the preserves!!! AND THE COFFEE!!! haha THANK YOU SO MUCH SED8OP8!!!  Summer Santa is the best.
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1076 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 19:50:54 »
Wow Sed, nicely done.

Beautiful pancakes Booper!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1077 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 20:08:07 »
Damn, I'm jealous of all the awesome food people are getting.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1078 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 20:19:01 »
Oh ****. Those pancakes though

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1079 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 20:29:37 »
OOOOOOOOO, now I'm hungry. :eek:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1080 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 20:30:36 »
Well, technically this isn't my secret santa gift... I don't have that yet. BUT! The lovely and oh so sweet Sed8op8 sent me a happy because of secret santa so I'm posting pictures!

I've been pretty grouchy the last few days but today I got this super awesome package at my door and it really brightened my day! I then ate candy all afternoon and decided to make pancakes with all the stuff she sent me!

COFFEE!! Pancake mix, vermont syrup, vermont candies and chocolate, raspberry preserves, a candle and more!!  ;D ;D ;D

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

I used the Vermont pancake mix, the syrup on top, preserves on the side and shaved some of the chocolate on top of everything so my plate was decked out in Vermonty goodness! I do believe these were the best pancakes I've ever made. I must have been channeling some Sed8 love  :-* :-*

Show Image

What an awesome treat! That syrup was the freakin bomb. As were the preserves!!! AND THE COFFEE!!! haha THANK YOU SO MUCH SED8OP8!!!  Summer Santa is the best.
Booper you glorious woman you it took me a minute to realize you made a gif out of the first pancake image  :)) I just had to smile and laugh
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1081 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 20:34:02 »

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

Show Image

Very nice!  Can confirm on the syrup - awesome!
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1082 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 13:11:40 »

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

Show Image

I cried a little... its so beautiful.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1083 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 13:15:14 »

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

Show Image

Haven't had a solid meal today. I don't like snacking. This picture made me like 5x hungrier than I am now. :(

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #1084 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 15:05:34 »

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

Show Image

Booper you glorious woman you it took me a minute to realize you made a gif out of the first pancake image  :)) I just had to smile and laugh
Hahaha, well it just seemed like the perfect subject matter for a looping gif! I could not resist! :p

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

Show Image

Haven't had a solid meal today. I don't like snacking. This picture made me like 5x hungrier than I am now. :(

:eek: :eek: GET SOME FOOD!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1085 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 15:11:30 »

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

Show Image

Hahaha, well it just seemed like the perfect subject matter for a looping gif! I could not resist! :p

Show Image

Obligatory pancake .gif
Show Image

Show Image

:eek: :eek: GET SOME FOOD!

Booper you keep posting pictures of delicious looking food. Make some for me :(
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #1086 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 15:41:44 »

If you're ever in MS let me know and I will!  :thumb:

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1087 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 15:43:43 »

Pancakes road trip!

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1088 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 16:12:54 »
My SS came in! Got some pics, but only 'tata pics unfortunately

This made me laugh, I have no idea where to put what !

1. I take you girl and kidnap her, Feed her to my matress??

2. Versace, cheese on my brocoli??

3. Woodgrain, chestnut/ Tittyf**k, chestnut?? < this line makes me kek'a'lot

4. I don't like her if she got a fro?? between her legs

5. Known to act a donkey?? on the cameltoe, then take the cameltoe and turn it into casserole??

6. She got a big booty, so I call her big booty??

My SS knew me way to well, scarily so, considering they are from Aus and I don't talk about what aftershave I use!  I actually ran out of this particular aftershave/ cologne a few weeks ago! GG ss, GG!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1089 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 16:16:27 »

Deal.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1090 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 17:13:30 »
That 2Chainz quiz is too awesome.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1091 on: Thu, 25 June 2015, 18:13:47 »
My SS came in! Got some pics, but only 'tata pics unfortunately

Show Image

Show Image

This made me laugh, I have no idea where to put what !

Show Image

1. I take you girl and kidnap her, Feed her to my matress??

2. Versace, cheese on my brocoli??

3. Woodgrain, chestnut/ Tittyf**k, chestnut?? < this line makes me kek'a'lot

4. I don't like her if she got a fro?? between her legs

5. Known to act a donkey?? on the cameltoe, then take the cameltoe and turn it into casserole??

6. She got a big booty, so I call her big booty??

My SS knew me way to well, scarily so, considering they are from Aus and I don't talk about what aftershave I use!  I actually ran out of this particular aftershave/ cologne a few weeks ago! GG ss, GG!

Show Image

Show Image

Pexon about to make it rain  :eek:

And that quiz was hilarious....TWOCHAINZ

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1092 on: Fri, 26 June 2015, 05:00:30 »
The quiz is awesome! I still need to know if I got them right though? Any 2CHAINZzZ enthusiasts wanna help out?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1093 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:09:04 »
Received mine yesterday. Ups is hard to work with in France seriously it was stupid to deal with them.

I got this artisans :

right next to Halt Christmas labels that were onto the package. I'll try to save them.
Never seen the Christmas bowl artisans before, not sure where it is coming from.

The candies, I'm not sure if I said it on GH but I love Skittles and I never had the sour ones. They are delicious as I'm eating them right now :o

And finally, the  sweetest part of the gift, a frame with 4 differents set of pictures of the warmaster :

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1094 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:10:06 »
Those photo prints are FIRE. So cool!

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1095 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:11:30 »
I'll be posting my Secret Santa's gifts up soon ^_^

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1096 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:21:35 »
I'll post my as gift when I get home. I don't know who my SS is other than them living in AUS.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1097 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:25:02 »
95% sure my gift it waiting at home. Sadly I won't be able to get it until the 9. Soon though!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1098 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:26:59 »
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but my primary issue with geekhack being down was the lack of secret santa pictures.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1099 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:28:22 »
Are the participants here allowed to sell the gifts they get? I kind of feel bad that the person I sent my gifts to already did without even posting pics of the gifts =(  :-[
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:30:53 by Synjin »