Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761946 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #2150 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 15:38:36 »
Can you put the final kit on the first page?

personally i prefer to keep threads more like a timeline

but here it is if you are looking for it

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2151 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 19:30:03 »

Show Image

Hey you put the profiles on it!  :thumb:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2152 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 19:42:05 »

Show Image

What really makes this so desirable is the 1800 set which will elevate any 1800 keyboard into the stratosphere of PERFECTION.

Thank you Bunny for making this happen for us 1800 losers who still love that ancient keyboard, no matter what.  We owe you BIG TIME for doing this.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2153 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 20:42:24 »

Show Image

What really makes this so desirable is the 1800 set which will elevate any 1800 keyboard into the stratosphere of PERFECTION.

Thank you Bunny for making this happen for us 1800 losers who still love that ancient keyboard, no matter what.  We owe you BIG TIME for doing this.
What about me, I just received a new in box 1800 today which I bought just for this keyset. Only problem is, the bottom row is winkey. That ain't gonna work.

Anyone have any suggestions for me other than buying a Leeku PCB+Plate?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #2154 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 23:05:34 »

Show Image

What about me, I just received a new in box 1800 today which I bought just for this keyset. Only problem is, the bottom row is winkey. That ain't gonna work.

Adapt the PCB to be winkeyless... drill new mount holes for the switches and stabilizers. I think the 7U spacebar switch and left stabilizer mount of a winkeyless PCB matches the same as the 6U spacebar on the winkey PCB. So you could replace one or both sides with 1.5U mods.

It's a fun bit of hacking which I was contemplating, but now I don't get to do because I bought a Dolch PAC  ;D

Another idea: wait for my 1800 PCB which will be Dolch PAC/Cherry G80-18xx compatible.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2155 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 09:50:18 »

Show Image

Adapt the PCB to be winkeyless... drill new mount holes for the switches and stabilizers. I think the 7U spacebar switch and left stabilizer mount of a winkeyless PCB matches the same as the 6U spacebar on the winkey PCB. So you could replace one or both sides with 1.5U mods.

It's a fun bit of hacking which I was contemplating, but now I don't get to do because I bought a Dolch PAC  ;D

Another idea: wait for my 1800 PCB which will be Dolch PAC/Cherry G80-18xx compatible.

Hmm yeah, I could always hack the existing PCB. This is a good suggestion, thanks!

I do kind of like the idea of a plate, though. Maybe I can have my own plate made up for the WKL layout, then desolder everything myself to add it in. This being my first non-plate board, I never realized how much rigidity a plate adds.

Wow, a Dolch PAC shipped to Australia. That doesn't sound cheap. And what's the story with your PCB project? Any posts about it you can link me to?

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #2156 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 11:23:58 »
Wow, a Dolch PAC shipped to Australia. That doesn't sound cheap. And what's the story with your PCB project? Any posts about it you can link me to?

Well, that's primarily why I bought the Dolch PAC, so I could take measurements and make a PCB to fit 1800 cases, and a new milled case inspired by the Dolch PAC.
But then I realised I was getting too distracted and should finish off the TKL PCB/case design that I started first, and take that to IC and possibly GB first.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2157 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 17:05:47 »

Well, that's primarily why I bought the Dolch PAC, so I could take measurements and make a PCB to fit 1800 cases, and a new milled case inspired by the Dolch PAC.
But then I realised I was getting too distracted and should finish off the TKL PCB/case design that I started first, and take that to IC and possibly GB first.

Will your PCB have LEDs? And will shipping to US be any cheaper from Australia than from S. Korea?

My boards:
More

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #2158 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 18:49:40 »
Will your PCB have LEDs? And will shipping to US be any cheaper from Australia than from S. Korea?

LEDs: yes. It will be very similar to Leeku's 1800, with better bottom row options, and running TMK or Easy AVR. Shipping: Can't really say.
I probably shouldn't have said anything ;) it's a long way off. I think a custom TKL PCB/case would be more popular, and become a precursor to an 1800 design. I'll start a new thread about the custom TKL soon.

/threadjack  ;D

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #2159 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 19:20:41 »
Anyone willing to part with theirs PLEASE message me. I missed my opportunity. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #2160 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 05:13:07 »
I'm thinking of snatching a hyperfuse GMK after realizing the superiority of thick and dcs-like keycaps in general, they seem to absorb more sound both from the thickness and the recessed stem holders

I initially skipped Hyperfuse GMK as there were no blank 1.25's and I hate the windows logo, however after the realization, I'm wondering whether there is a solution to the 1.25 issue, is it possible to acquire blanks with the same color maybe? (I'm guessing they might be molded with the order in lower quantities and not included in the main set)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #2161 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 03:05:44 »
I'm thinking of snatching a hyperfuse GMK after realizing the superiority of thick and dcs-like keycaps in general, they seem to absorb more sound both from the thickness and the recessed stem holders

I initially skipped Hyperfuse GMK as there were no blank 1.25's and I hate the windows logo, however after the realization, I'm wondering whether there is a solution to the 1.25 issue, is it possible to acquire blanks with the same color maybe? (I'm guessing they might be molded with the order in lower quantities and not included in the main set)

I think you're going to be a bit out of luck since the orders are closed, and I don't know how easy it's going to be to find someone ready to part with theirs. As to to the blanks, you'll not find blanks for this set, unless someone makes a new GB with GMK for blanks. GMK doesn't have a shope like SP/PMK does

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #2162 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 11:12:32 »
Any word from GMK on whether this is in their production queue yet or if they've started producing the sets?  ;D

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #2163 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 11:14:29 »
Any word from GMK on whether this is in their production queue yet or if they've started producing the sets?  ;D

I'm sure Bunny will let us know if he knew :thumb:. Massdrop lists TA as in GMK's queue, and that came after Hyperfuse, so I would expect at the very least that the tooling is already underway.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2164 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 11:16:28 »

Hey Bunny,

Do we have an estimated date from GMK as to when the keys will be shipped from them to you?

not yet, when i have one ill post it tho

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #2165 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 11:27:25 »
Sounds good. Was just curious. :)

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #2166 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 14:43:35 »
BUNNYLAKE
The order has been in the past 60 days, when to delivery! Anxiously waiting! 50 payment ticket is not have the extra gift? I don't know if I understand what you mean, if I am very happy, no matter how hard you can support to the success of GM, as a potential heart, thank you for your efforts
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2167 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 14:59:26 »
BUNNYLAKE
The order has been in the past 60 days, when to delivery! Anxiously waiting! 50 payment ticket is not have the extra gift? I don't know if I understand what you mean, if I am very happy, no matter how hard you can support to the success of GM, as a potential heart, thank you for your efforts

i dont really know what you are asking sir sorry

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2168 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 15:01:06 »
BUNNYLAKE

I sure hope Bunny can make sense of this.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2169 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 15:01:31 »
BUNNYLAKE

I sure hope Bunny can make sense of this.

glad im not the only one

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2170 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 15:02:04 »
BUNNYLAKE
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline abjr

• abjr.org
« Reply #2171 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 15:24:14 »
BUNNYLAKE

Let's try to decipher bit by bit:

1) The order has been in the past 60 days, when to delivery! Anxiously waiting! => I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of my recent order! When will it ship?
2) 50 payment ticket is not have the extra gift? => Only the first 50 orders get the bonus gift? (refer to OP)
3) I don't know if I understand what you mean => I don't know if you understand what I mean
4) if I am very happy, no matter how hard you can support to the success of GM, as a potential heart, thank you for your efforts => Thank you for your efforts in running such an awesome GMK GB. <3
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 April 2015, 15:25:59 by abjr »
CM QFR | magicforce 68 (Gateron) | magicforce 68 (Outemu) | Acros 6311-K

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2172 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 15:27:29 »
BUNNYLAKE

1) The order has been in the past 60 days, when to delivery! Anxiously waiting! => I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of my recent order! When will it ship?
2) 50 payment ticket is not have the extra gift? => Only the first 50 orders get the bonus gift? (refer to OP)
3) I don't know if I understand what you mean => I don't know if you understand what I mean
4) if I am very happy, no matter how hard you can support to the success of GM, as a potential heart, thank you for your efforts => Thank you for your efforts in running such an awesome GMK GB. <3

Solid detective work.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2173 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 15:30:43 »
BUNNYLAKE

:thumb:

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2174 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 17:55:05 »
BUNNYLAKE

Are you some sort of mind reader? Pretty nice job. I couldn't read either but let's not make fun of people's writing. Remember that GeekHackers are not all English native speakers. ;)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #2175 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 18:40:36 »
@bunny or anyone:

I'm looking for an extra set. Any dropouts or those wishing to sell this place in this group buy, please!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2176 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 18:41:23 »
@bunny or anyone:

I'm looking for an extra set. Any dropouts or those wishing to sell this place in this group buy, please!

i have about 12 sets extra, and there will also be 1 vendor with some sets after the gb is over

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #2177 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 18:45:54 »
@bunny or anyone:

i have about 12 sets extra, and there will also be 1 vendor with some sets after the gb is over

Can I have one of them? This will bump my order to 2 hack'd and 4 hyperfuse  :cool:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2178 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 18:51:50 »
@bunny or anyone:

Can I have one of them? This will bump my order to 2 hack'd and 4 hyperfuse  :cool:

shoot me a pm good sir

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2179 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 20:37:29 »
@bunny or anyone:

Techkeys will sale extra sets. I think so :x

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #2180 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 21:00:48 »
I bought another set. I've never been an impulse buyer. I don't have Gear Acquisition Syndrome. But in this relatively short foray into this hobby, I've bought a bunch of Gaterons, Hack'd by Geeks, two sets of Hyperfuse GMK, a Dolch PAC keyboard, and now designing/building a custom milled TKL case+PCB costing hundreds of dollars just to showcase (cough justify cough) spending so much money on pretty pieces of plastic.

I'm wondering when the sunken cost fallacy is going to kick in...   ;D

98111-0

But it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine...

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #2181 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 21:04:15 »
I bought another set. I've never been an impulse buyer. I don't have Gear Acquisition Syndrome. But in this relatively short foray into this hobby, I've bought a bunch of Gaterons, Hack'd by Geeks, two sets of Hyperfuse GMK, a Dolch PAC keyboard, and now designing/building a custom milled TKL case+PCB costing hundreds of dollars just to showcase (cough justify cough) spending so much money on pretty pieces of plastic.

(Attachment Link)

I'm in a similar boat, except I am driven by aesthetic and color matching and themes. I still have a project to build a Berserk themed keyboard and buy the matching figurine. That alone will set me about 800USD. Luckily I do a lot of extra-job work... But the CAD-USD exchange rate hurts.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2182 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 21:20:38 »

(Attachment Link)

They don't call it Wallethack for no reason  :p

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2183 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 21:39:57 »

(Attachment Link)

Well, hurry it up so you can get on to that custom 1800 PCB, would ya?

My boards:
More

Offline cryptowillem

« Reply #2184 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 21:51:28 »
Sad I missed this one. I guess I'll wait for some vendor to have it for sale.
Got nothing for ya. Head back to camp.

Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid TK w Blues
WASD Code TKL w Greens

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2185 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 22:00:31 »
Sad I missed this one. I guess I'll wait for some vendor to have it for sale.

@bunny or anyone:

My boards:
More

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #2186 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 00:34:53 »
BUNNYLAKE

Are you some sort of mind reader? Pretty nice job. I couldn't read either but let's not make fun of people's writing. Remember that GeekHackers are not all English native speakers. ;)
thank you!
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2187 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 01:57:05 »

It will kick in ONLY once they lower you down into your grave  :)) .

This is a life long affliction with no antidote, so get use to the long waiting times and the never quenched desire of GMK ownership  >:D .

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2188 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 02:49:20 »

(Attachment Link)

Beautiful board even though it is only a CAD. Looking forward to see a real picture of it.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2189 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 05:24:38 »
@bunny or anyone:

no they wont

Offline captvizcenzo

« Reply #2190 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 05:39:32 »
@bunny or anyone:

no they wont

ctrlalt?   :p

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2191 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 05:40:21 »
@bunny or anyone:

no they wont

Bunny you have to forgive the poor, ignorant noobs, who think that everyone else will be supplying this key-set everywhere on the web.

ONLY one place shall provide it for sale and that's on CTRL/ALT website.  Suspect the noobs shall be all clambering around your website "F5"ing the hell out of it to see when they'll be listed for sale  8) .

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2192 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 05:51:06 »
@bunny or anyone:

no they wont

Bunny you have to forgive the poor, ignorant noobs, who think that everyone else will be supplying this key-set everywhere on the web.

ONLY one place shall provide it for sale and that's on CTRL/ALT website.  Suspect the noobs shall be all clambering around your website "F5"ing the hell out of it to see when they'll be listed for sale  8) .

thanks for always giving us the vote of support

we actually sold some sets to one vendor this time, who will have some for resale once the gb is over, however it is someone more within the community, rather than stictly someone you would think of as running a business, they will announce it im sure in there own time, but there will be a chance for anyone who misses out to get a set after the buy, albeit at a marked up price

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2193 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 06:08:25 »
@bunny or anyone:

no they wont

Haha.
First come first sale...........

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2194 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 06:54:27 »

we actually sold some sets to one vendor this time, who will have some for resale once the gb is over, however it is someone more within the community, rather than stictly someone you would think of as running a business, they will announce it im sure in there own time, but there will be a chance for anyone who misses out to get a set after the buy, albeit at a marked up price

Always, no matter what Bunny  ;) .

Because CTRL/ALT puts forth so many decent Group Buys with brilliant Colour-ways so what's not to support and like.

If I didn't have a phobia for needles, would get a CTRL/ALT tatt on my left arm proving my devotion to you lot and what you stand for here at Geekhack Central  :thumb: .

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2195 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:16:49 »

Because CTRL/ALT puts forth so many decent Group Buys with brilliant Colour-ways so what's not to support and like.

If I didn't have a phobia for needles, would get a CTRL/ALT tatt on my left arm proving my devotion to you lot and what you stand for here at Geekhack Central  :thumb: .
On the Internet no one knows you don't already have a Ctrl Alt tattoo.

My boards:
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2196 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:17:57 »

i have a jdcarpe tattoo

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #2197 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:40:16 »

i have a jdcarpe tattoo
for real?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2198 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:42:26 »

i have a jdcarpe tattoo
for real?

yup

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #2199 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:46:39 »

i have a jdcarpe tattoo
for real?

yup

I want to believe that you have it on your lower back, tramp stamp style  ;D
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 April 2015, 08:04:16 by MAR82 »