Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761634 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #2200 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:51:53 »
thanks for always giving us the vote of support

we actually sold some sets to one vendor this time, who will have some for resale once the gb is over, however it is someone more within the community, rather than stictly someone you would think of as running a business, they will announce it im sure in there own time, but there will be a chance for anyone who misses out to get a set after the buy, albeit at a marked up price

Always, no matter what Bunny  ;) .

Because CTRL/ALT puts forth so many decent Group Buys with brilliant Colour-ways so what's not to support and like.

If I didn't have a phobia for needles, would get a CTRL/ALT tatt on my left arm proving my devotion to you lot and what you stand for here at Geekhack Central  :thumb: .
On the Internet no one knows you don't already have a Ctrl Alt tattoo.

i have a jdcarpe tattoo
for real?

yup

I want to believe that you have in on your lower back, tramp stamp style  ;D

nah its on my right led
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2201 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 08:18:15 »

we actually sold some sets to one vendor this time, who will have some for resale once the gb is over, however it is someone more within the community, rather than stictly someone you would think of as running a business, they will announce it im sure in there own time, but there will be a chance for anyone who misses out to get a set after the buy, albeit at a marked up price

Because CTRL/ALT puts forth so many decent Group Buys with brilliant Colour-ways so what's not to support and like.

If I didn't have a phobia for needles, would get a CTRL/ALT tatt on my left arm proving my devotion to you lot and what you stand for here at Geekhack Central  :thumb: .

i have a jdcarpe tattoo
for real?

yup

I want to believe that you have in on your lower back, tramp stamp style  ;D

nah its on my right led
Bunny is such a dedicated keyboard enthusiast he replaced his legs with LEDs  :p hope your having a good day bunz!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2202 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 08:59:31 »

i have a jdcarpe tattoo
for real?

yup

I'd like to see a picture of dat  ;D
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline NoblesseOblige

« Reply #2203 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:01:55 »
I'm a bit confused. Have these shipped? I received a notification on the 20th saying they have. It included a tracking number identical to the one in my Miami Twice order. That package was delivered today but upon opening there was only the Miami set. I checked the actual order on the website and it's marked as paid rather than shipped (though it does include a tracking number, the same as the one in the e-mail). So either the notification was in error or my package was missing the set. If you could clear it up for me when you're able to that'd be great. I'm in no rush, just confused.

And as an aside, the Miami set is great. Thanks!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2204 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:17:14 »
I'm a bit confused. Have these shipped? I received a notification on the 20th saying they have. It included a tracking number identical to the one in my Miami Twice order. That package was delivered today but upon opening there was only the Miami set. I checked the actual order on the website and it's marked as paid rather than shipped (though it does include a tracking number, the same as the one in the e-mail). So either the notification was in error or my package was missing the set. If you could clear it up for me when you're able to that'd be great. I'm in no rush, just confused.

Why did you post this here? Is it not better to just send a PM, or contact Sir Bunny directly?

Offline NoblesseOblige

« Reply #2205 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:34:33 »
Why did you post this here? Is it not better to just send a PM, or contact Sir Bunny directly?

I'm still figuring out who's who around here, and what the proper point of contacts are. If PMing BunnyLake is the appropriate method then I apologize and will do so.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2206 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:36:56 »

I'm still figuring out who's who around here, and what the proper point of contacts are. If PMing BunnyLake is the appropriate method then I apologize and will do so.

cant work out whats really happened sir, these are still in production, miami has finished production and been shipped to you

these will ship seperately when production has finished

i cant see anything our end as to why that email went out to you or that it has

any way

sorry for the confusion

glad you have miami, and you will have this as soon as it is finished

Offline NoblesseOblige

« Reply #2207 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:39:22 »

cant work out whats really happened sir, these are still in production, miami has finished production and been shipped to you

any way

sorry for the confusion

Thanks, and no problem. I thought it might be the case but I just wanted to be sure that it hasn't shipped yet. I look forward to when they do ship and arrive.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2208 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:40:22 »

any way

sorry for the confusion

Thanks, and no problem. I thought it might be the case but I just wanted to be sure that it hasn't shipped yet. I look forward to when they do ship and arrive.

me too

thanks for the understanding and such and hope you enjoy miami in the meantime

Offline camgibb

« Reply #2209 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 00:27:36 »
Alright I have no idea how to use this form and literally just registered. I entered this group buy as soon as I found out about it! I was wondering if there is any way to tell when the orders are going to ship out or if there is any way to know the current state of this group buy (also my first group buy too so please forgive me for my stupidity)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #2210 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 00:37:35 »
Alright I have no idea how to use this form and literally just registered. I entered this group buy as soon as I found out about it! I was wondering if there is any way to tell when the orders are going to ship out or if there is any way to know the current state of this group buy (also my first group buy too so please forgive me for my stupidity)
Probably at least another month but I don't think GMK have given us an ETA yet.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2211 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 00:39:08 »

This was an error on my part, everything is good to go on our side. I fixed it right after I realized what I did.

I was accidentally viewing your hyperfuse order instead of your hack'd order when I entered the tracking number.

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #2212 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 05:34:35 »
Looking to sell my Hyperfuse order; PM me if interested.

Pending; pretty much done unless buyer does not pay up tomorrow. Sorry for late update.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 May 2015, 19:34:09 by ttzhou »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2213 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 05:41:08 »
my god man...I hope everything is ok !?
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #2214 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 06:07:13 »
my god man...I hope everything is ok !?

lol, yea, all is good. I love CTRLALT, and Bunny, and I will not be asking for my donation back or looking to make profit. Just think that there are other avenues that would be more suitable for me to direct my funds to.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2215 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 07:29:22 »
gmk emailed us today just to say they will be getting back to us with an estimated ship date ASAP (as we chased them for one)

so as soon as i get it ill post here

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2216 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 07:56:37 »
gmk emailed us today just to say they will be getting back to us with an estimated ship date ASAP (as we chased them for one)

:thumb:

Offline FreeChemicals

« Reply #2217 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 08:18:14 »

Sweet, can't wait for both Hyperfuse & Hack'd to be delivered :thumb:

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #2218 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 08:30:31 »

Great!  :D

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #2219 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 08:36:01 »

Appreciate the hard work. Go go GMK!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2220 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:53:56 »

Thanks again Bunny for all the hard work you do and the Ctrl Alt team in general.  :thumb:

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #2221 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 09:18:27 »

Missed this post originally, excited :D
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #2222 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 11:05:50 »

Sorry if this is a newb question but does this mean they have started their production process on these? :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2223 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 11:18:48 »

Sorry if this is a newb question but does this mean they have started their production process on these? :)

we sent them another chase up today on progress so ill let you know when i know

but they were paid for some time ago and gmk are normally pretty speedy so im expecting some good news shortly

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2224 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 15:15:06 »

we sent them another chase up today on progress so ill let you know when i know

but they were paid for some time ago and gmk are normally pretty speedy so im expecting some good news shortly

Wouhou!! Cool :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2225 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:03:08 »
the ship date for this is july 8th

so a bit longer than we expected, but im super pleased to finally have a day to look forward to

Offline Want

« Reply #2226 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:03:56 »

so a bit longer than we expected, but im super pleased to finally have a day to look forward to

Get excite.

Btw, is this from GMK to [CTRL]ALT or from [CTRL]ALT to customer?
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:12:56 by Want »

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #2227 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:19:26 »

Glad to hear. GMK should be busy with the Adler set going on too.

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #2228 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:34:52 »

Great news! Thanks for keeping us posted.  :)

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #2229 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:51:23 »

Does this mean JTK caps will ship before this?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2230 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:53:49 »

Nice good to know thanks.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #2231 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 09:09:05 »

Oh boy, if my TX1800 arrives at around the same time....  :eek:  :cool:  :eek:

It also gives me some time to aquire a HKB for my 2nd set. Now if you could just ship me some sliders as well, guys, that'd be great!  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2232 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 09:09:31 »

Does this mean JTK caps will ship before this?

my guess would be itll be a pretty similar time

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2233 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 18:50:41 »
Much excite. wow.

Anyone know how good GMK are at keeping their time estimates?

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2234 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 18:54:27 »
Much excite. wow.

Better than Originative.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2235 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 18:55:41 »
Much excite. wow.

Better than Originative.

Normally a shots fired gif would be appropriate here, but in this case, I think a shrug and a nod fits.

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #2236 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 18:57:02 »
Man I must have got lucky with them then, I ordered their gmk cmyw set and got it in two days, but after doing some research it seems to be more of a consistency issue than consistent failure

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2237 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 18:59:57 »
And probably better than Massdrop?

EDIT: To actually answer the question, I think July is a pretty realistic deadline for a large company like GMK so I wouldn't worry about it going late.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 May 2015, 19:08:35 by njbair »

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2238 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 19:40:06 »
Much excite. wow.

Better than Originative.

Anything involving Originative is like comparing CTRL/ALT to a Real Life Zombie, it's never quite dead but be aware of having your wallet severely torn apart and eaten by the diseased Sherryton.

Avoid him at all costs unless you want to join his graveyard of victims   :o .

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #2239 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:15:48 »
If for some ungodly reason a person needs to let go of their order, I'm interested in picking up a set of this beauty.  Please let me know, thanks!

Offline Poostar

« Reply #2240 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 16:19:57 »
I am about to move houses and will need to change the address mine is being delivered to. You just want me to send my new address bunny or how should i go about this?

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #2241 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 17:26:29 »
I am about to move houses and will need to change the address mine is being delivered to. You just want me to send my new address bunny or how should i go about this?

I'm going to need to do the same thing actually.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2242 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 17:28:20 »
I believe there's both ng more to it but changing the address attached to your order on the site, but Bunny can probably confirm that for you.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #2243 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 17:29:21 »
I believe there's both ng more to it but changing the address attached to your order on the site, but Bunny can probably confirm that for you.
Yep this is what you have to do.  Just go to your account, and you can change the shipping address.  As long as it is done before the set is shipped, there should be no issues.

Offline camgibb

« Reply #2244 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:29:52 »

So how long after it ships does it tend to arrive? Sorry if this is a stupid question! I live in Massachusetts btw if that's needed. Never did any group buying so I am very new to this process

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2245 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 20:39:23 »

So how long after it ships does it tend to arrive? Sorry if this is a stupid question! I live in Massachusetts btw if that's needed. Never did any group buying so I am very new to this process
Typically a week or two to ship from Germany to the USA, depending on shipping method. Then once Cody ships it should only take a few days to go across USA.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2246 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 08:50:46 »

Typically a week or two to ship from Germany to the USA, depending on shipping method. Then once Cody ships it should only take a few days to go across USA.

So safely say: end of July in your mailbox!! 

Offline camgibb

« Reply #2247 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 10:22:16 »

alright thanks for the help! I appreciate it

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2248 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 12:07:58 »

So this one will be shipped from US ? Even for EU orders ? I really hope this is not the case, really :( You people have no ideea what kind of pain is to negotiate with the customs officer when a package is declared a lower value and you don't have the papers for that ammount, and you really don't want to pay full taxes.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2249 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 12:38:13 »

So this one will be shipped from US ? Even for EU orders ? I really hope this is not the case, really :( You people have no ideea what kind of pain is to negotiate with the customs officer when a package is declared a lower value and you don't have the papers for that ammount, and you really don't want to pay full taxes.
Bunny can confirm I was just going off what they've done recently.