Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9761986 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (orders closed)
« Reply #3500 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:32:07 »
tmk has now been refunded

here is the proof

we now have 14 extra sets

about 7 were accounted for either via this thread or pm

so about 7 are left

please pm me if you are one of the original seven sets or you would like one

im going to be a bit slow to reply as i have to run a couple errands this afternoon, but i will work through people  as and when i can

thanks
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #3501 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:36:44 »
CTRL/ALT Group isn't a paid Corporation where everyone is working to develop key-sets and being paid for it, they get nothing at all but stupid innuendos and accusations on not jumping about to answer every persons questions, despite doing a sterling job at trying to.  On top of all that their own families lose them to us idiots, addicted to fvcking, pathetic key-caps Made in Germany  >:( .

A+ comment  :thumb:

I think that the Ctrlalt.io team should take a little something for all the effort and hard work that they put into these GBs for us. I would have no problem paying a little extra something for their time. They deserve it!
There is the donation part when ordering, but I'm not sure how many people ever change the amount to more than the default $2.

People need to remember that the Ctrlalt.io team is here to help the community not make money, so let's make sure to thank them anyway we can and not make their “jobs” any harder than they need to be.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3502 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:40:36 »
CTRL/ALT Group isn't a paid Corporation where everyone is working to develop key-sets and being paid for it, they get nothing at all but stupid innuendos and accusations on not jumping about to answer every persons questions, despite doing a sterling job at trying to.  On top of all that their own families lose them to us idiots, addicted to fvcking, pathetic key-caps Made in Germany  >:( .

I think that the Ctrlalt.io team should take a little something for all the effort and hard work that they put into these GBs for us. I would have no problem paying a little extra something for their time. They deserve it!
There is the donation part when ordering, but I'm not sure how many people ever change the amount to more than the default $2.

People need to remember that the Ctrlalt.io team is here to help the community not make money, so let's make sure to thank them anyway we can and not make their “jobs” any harder than they need to be.

on the part about donations, personally i never see a penny of that, it goes towards things like website costs, the certificates, hosting, all that jazz, when there is some left over, we do things like buy those leather keychains etc, which we send out for free with orders or just randomly to users we see do nice things, stickers and so on

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #3503 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:51:51 »
Well, a reserved post works too. I just feel that as a "casual" buyer I would have been massively intimidated by the sheer amount of posts of people trying to learn what is happening instead of having some form of centralized and clear communication from the service provider.

Understandably, a GB would take time, but the initial ETA was given at July, and while I understand the delay(s) personally, it's hard to be transparent with my friends who joined in on the buy.

Not everyone is dedicated to reading through every single post/using the search function, so I hope things will improve if Bunny is truly trying to make it a business.

i have no intention whatsoever of starting a business

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52475.msg1830501#msg1830501

I may have misinterpreted the above posts and the post above it.

Nonetheless, I feel a lot of the negativity from GBs mostly stem from fulfillment (delays, defects) and the lack of clear communication, hence my suggestion, regardless of your intention to run a business or not.

and i feel a lot of those issues stem from unreasonable expectations

if at any point a proposed finish date is posted, that is because we as a group have been given that from the manufacturer, its not me that has just made something up

geekhack is not massdrop, and shouldnt be treated as such, this is a community groupbuy, i am not purchasing these sets to sell, we as a group have come together to pool our resources to either have something made we couldnt on our own, or to collectively save money with a grouped buying power

as a group, we have no control over the manufacturing process, and are at the mercy of the company we are dealing, in this case being gmk

now that gmk have shipped the items, they have done so, to someone within the community, not to a business or a fulfilment centre, and that person, is donating an incredible amount of time and effort, at no cost to the group, to make these sort of things possible

people have been doing this for years, and just because a business like massdrop or pmk have come along, to mimic our (i mean group buys, not ctrl alt) model, doesnt mean that we should be held accountable to their standards, they have a tremendous amount of resources behind them, and they charge you for the privilege of using them

i didnt get them to cody in time ( what with moving and the baby and such i honestly just totally forgot

all 50 were packed this weekend, and im sending them from here and covering the cost the shipping

i dont have the car again until thursday so will be dropping them off then

It's so unfortunate that you need to keep on explaining to everyone here what goes into this whole process of running a Group Buy.

THEY still don't get it, that there are people here who collect the money, send it off to the Manufacturer to make the product.  When it's finished (due ONLY to the Company's timeline) Bunny gets notified and he waits for delivery from that Company.

Meanwhile back here in Geekhack Fantasyland where every Tom, D1ck and Harry thinks that no one is consulting them on what's happening, so they decide to kick Bunny and Cody in the head via their keyboards.  Again not only is Bunny waiting for delivery from that company he has to also get harassed by no names who think they know better on how this whole process should proceed.

Time to step back and take a look at ourselves here, we've become complete, selfish ARSEHOLES that can only empathize with our own self interests and nothing more.

Geekhack is definitely not a place to be in especially when it comes to understanding what other people go through to get these key-caps made and delivered  :'( .

Well, therein lies the pitfall of running a hobbyist styled GB. TBH, I am quitting the whole keyboard game, and only checking once a while, hence the barrage of questions and comments. I truly want to see things being smoothened out, but the way things work and the way expectation is managed is pretty horrendous if things get so tied up it is forgotten, and people who forked out a pretty penny (to them) comes along and complains.

And you can't hide behind "running groupbuy is complex, so shut up" forever, because it invalidates the whole concept of trust and mutual benefit. Ask yourself honestly how many people would know the whole picture of what is happening and you'll come to the same conclusion as I did; I don't have time to sift through 20 odd pages of Taylor Swift GIFs to figure it out on a daily basis (slight exaggeration here). So excuse us people who have to spend that time getting work done and feel more than a little miffed when what we are supposed to get didn't arrive when it was supposed to without any news. It's not like there isn't a system of which buyers can be notified (I got several emails from the website already).

All of this will simply push casual and semi-casual buyers away and leave geekhack as an elitist colony. Whether or not that is the intention of the majority of the users, I have no idea at this point.

As for making a few bucks of what we pay for, I have no qualms about forking over some extra cash as margin for the hard work being done, and I hope that Bunny doesn't either.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #3504 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 09:59:52 »
Well, therein lies the pitfall of running a hobbyist styled GB. TBH, I am quitting the whole keyboard game, and only checking once a while, hence the barrage of questions and comments. I truly want to see things being smoothened out, but the way things work and the way expectation is managed is pretty horrendous if things get so tied up it is forgotten, and people who forked out a pretty penny (to them) comes along and complains.

And you can't hide behind "running groupbuy is complex, so shut up" forever, because it invalidates the whole concept of trust and mutual benefit. Ask yourself honestly how many people would know the whole picture of what is happening and you'll come to the same conclusion as I did; I don't have time to sift through 20 odd pages of Taylor Swift GIFs to figure it out on a daily basis (slight exaggeration here). So excuse us people who have to spend that time getting work done and feel more than a little miffed when what we are supposed to get didn't arrive when it was supposed to without any news. It's not like there isn't a system of which buyers can be notified (I got several emails from the website already).

All of this will simply push casual and semi-casual buyers away and leave geekhack as an elitist colony. Whether or not that is the intention of the majority of the users, I have no idea at this point.

As for making a few bucks of what we pay for, I have no qualms about forking over some extra cash as margin for the hard work being done, and I hope that Bunny doesn't either.

Sounds like you would have been happier if you wouldn't have taken part of the GB, and would have waited for a finished set from Binge once he starts to selling them.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #3505 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 10:02:57 »

on the part about donations, personally i never see a penny of that, it goes towards things like website costs, the certificates, hosting, all that jazz, when there is some left over, we do things like buy those leather keychains etc, which we send out for free with orders or just randomly to users we see do nice things, stickers and so on

If it were up to me I would tell you to add $1 for every order, for every ctrlalt member that's donating their time on that GB. If it's just included in the price of the set, people wouldn't even think about it.
However if for some reason you really don't want the money, you can always put it into the bank for your kid's future.

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #3506 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 10:09:14 »

Sounds like you would have been happier if you wouldn't have taken part of the GB, and would have waited for a finished set from Binge once he starts to selling them.
Sounds judgmental. Also, I've supported a number of GBs whenever I am financially able, just that I've stopped chasing keyboards. I also love it when someone tries to deconstruct a long statement with a single sentence by trying to be funny.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #3507 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 10:15:00 »

Sounds judgmental. Also, I've supported a number of GBs whenever I am financially able, just that I've stopped chasing keyboards. I also love it when someone tries to deconstruct a long statement with a single sentence by trying to be funny.

I was not being judgmental, nor was I trying to be funny.
It's just after reading your comment, you seem to not be into keyboards like you once were and don't have time to track the progress of GBs. That's why I said it seems like you would have been happier with just buying a finished product and having it being shipped to you the same week you payed.

Offline donpark

« Reply #3508 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 10:22:51 »

here is the proof

Show Image

so about 7 are left

im going to be a bit slow to reply as i have to run a couple errands this afternoon, but i will work through people  as and when i can

thanks

hey, I did PM you a few days ago but havent received a reply yet so not sure if I'm in the list.
anyway, I would like a set if it is still available. thanks.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3509 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 10:23:20 »
idk chaps for me half of the fun with GB's is the journey, your not just simply clicking 'Buy now' or 'Add to Cart' and afk'ing your joining a group investing in a new cool thing that couldn't have happened otherwise. And Bunny is one of the most liked and respected members of the community because he is transparent, open, honest and straight up.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3510 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:05:24 »
I know you like the topic as a timeline Bunny but perhaps if we put some kind of news history in the OP or second post, people that don't spend time reading the whole thing can grasp the main info quickly. I think it could prevent some of the drama we see atm and criticism you guys endure.

Personally I don't like seeing you guys being called out especially when you have showed kindness towards this community countless times already (offering stuff, personally investing money, allowing people to join after deadline etc.).

I think the criticism comes also from people not used to community driven GB especially as they became more and more famous now. I find the number of people joining the latest GBs to be a good indicator. Hence new folks tend to have an usual business point of view on them whereas it is all different.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Polymer

« Reply #3511 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:11:30 »
So you know how they work then.  What is your complaint?  That this one is taking too long?  I don't think it is at all...Bunny has put a lot of time into this and has kept us up to date on a regular basis about what is going on.

Do I agree with you that I'd like updates on a reserve page?  Sure I do...It is just easier than sifting through, what can be, a bunch of junk to find the few bits of information...But at the same time, given the quality of the product and the reliability of the GB organizer, I'd much rather deal with that than say the many GBs that have gone belly up. 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3512 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:16:52 »
I know you like the topic as a timeline Bunny but perhaps if we put some kind of news history in the OP or second post, people that don't spend time reading the whole thing can grasp the main info quickly. I think it could prevent some of the drama we see atm and criticism you guys endure.

Personally I don't like seeing you guys being called out especially when you have showed kindness towards this community countless times already (offering stuff, personally investing money, allowing people to join after deadline etc.).

I think the criticism comes also from people not used to community driven GB especially as they became more and more famous now. I find the number of people joining the latest GBs to be a good indicator. Hence new folks tend to have an usual business point of view on them whereas it is all different.

but essentially its all the same thing right

like new would be

orders open
orders closed
set being manufactured
set being sorted
set shipping

there isnt going to be any more news, the sets were made, im extremely happy with them, they are being sorted and shipped

as i say

the new site has a kinda timeline thing built in, where it posts important updates in order and where the gb is at and such

but what it comes down to is this

people are saying that they dont have time to look through a thread for updates, but seem to have the time to post there theories on how things should and shouldnt be done

most people will follow a thread, so they arent having to read 20 pages for updates, they just kinda keep up as it goes along, for those who dont do that, who just buy something and sit back and wait, if they ever need an update, the thread is there to find it, if they dont want to do that, they can always pm or email me

im not shutting down the idea

but ive tried putting stuff in the op before, and i can tell you exactly what happens, nothing different, people come in to the thread, ask the same questions, and i just have to post a message saying please read the OP, i cant tell you how many of my posts must have included that line before

people like to justify not looking through the thread and asking because it isnt in the OP, but the truth is, people are going straight to the last page anyway more often than not

there is no right or wrong way to do this, what works for some doesnt work for others

this is how i like to run a thread, however listening to feedback from people, as i say, we have included exactly what is being asked for on the new site for future buys, so when you access your order, right there at the top, it has full status updates

this is a forum, its is designed for discussion and retaining information

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3513 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:46:21 »

like new would be

orders open
orders closed
set being manufactured
set being sorted
set shipping

there isnt going to be any more news, the sets were made, im extremely happy with them, they are being sorted and shipped

as i say

the new site has a kinda timeline thing built in, where it posts important updates in order and where the gb is at and such

people are saying that they dont have time to look through a thread for updates, but seem to have the time to post there theories on how things should and shouldnt be done

most people will follow a thread, so they arent having to read 20 pages for updates, they just kinda keep up as it goes along, for those who dont do that, who just buy something and sit back and wait, if they ever need an update, the thread is there to find it, if they dont want to do that, they can always pm or email me

but ive tried putting stuff in the op before, and i can tell you exactly what happens, nothing different, people come in to the thread, ask the same questions, and i just have to post a message saying please read the OP, i cant tell you how many of my posts must have included that line before

people like to justify not looking through the thread and asking because it isnt in the OP, but the truth is, people are going straight to the last page anyway more often than not

there is no right or wrong way to do this, what works for some doesnt work for others

this is how i like to run a thread, however listening to feedback from people, as i say, we have included exactly what is being asked for on the new site for future buys, so when you access your order, right there at the top, it has full status updates

Yeah my bad I totally forgot about this feature of the new website.

You are most certainly right. In the end you are the most experienced of the two of us regarding GBs organization and the older user. You have seen more of the community than I could have. I just thought after reading people's complains that it could have been a solution which in the end you are providing with the new website. I hope it will help with the criticism.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:48:10 by Ngt »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3514 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 11:59:12 »

like new would be

orders open
orders closed
set being manufactured
set being sorted
set shipping

as i say

You are most certainly right. In the end you are the most experienced of the two of us regarding GBs organization and the older user. You have seen more of the community than I could have. I just thought after reading people's complains that it could have been a solution which in the end you are providing with the new website. I hope it will help with the criticism.

the point i was really trying to convey is that there isnt really a right or wrong

i do totally get your and other peoples point, i just know how frustrated i will get if i add all updates retrospectively to the OP of this thread and still get the same questions etc, itll be just like banging my head against a brick wall

and i dont mean this aimed at you, i mean to everyone asking a similar thing, please respect my choice to run the thread however i see fit, but that your voice hasnt fallen on deaf ears, and that we are implimenting what you say, just in a slightly different and what i feel to be a more constructive way in the future

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3515 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 12:28:28 »

like new would be

orders open
orders closed
set being manufactured
set being sorted
set shipping

as i say

the point i was really trying to convey is that there isnt really a right or wrong

i do totally get your and other peoples point, i just know how frustrated i will get if i add all updates retrospectively to the OP of this thread and still get the same questions etc, itll be just like banging my head against a brick wall

and i dont mean this aimed at you, i mean to everyone asking a similar thing, please respect my choice to run the thread however i see fit, but that your voice hasnt fallen on deaf ears, and that we are implimenting what you say, just in a slightly different and what i feel to be a more constructive way in the future

Don't worry I didn't feel any aggression reading your last post. I knew my answer could be perceived as a victimise post (if that makes any sense). I tried not to but this is not my main language sometimes it is hard to convey entirely what I mean in the form I mean it.

I understand your point of view and I totally respect it. As I said you definitely have more experience in the matter than I do. I've never been disappointed be it by you or any person in the Ctrl Alt team therefore I totally trust you on your decisions as them being the best for both the community and yourselves.

I will keep defending you guys as long as I feel that the reproaches being made are not fair at all.

Thanks for everything you do for us.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3516 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 12:48:39 »
I would like an extra set Bunny

Offline chilldude_22

• Official streetman
« Reply #3517 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 12:59:05 »
I'll take a set if one is left.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3518 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 13:17:23 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3519 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 13:37:46 »
Bunny for President!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3520 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 13:38:33 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 13:40:10 by VesperSAINT »

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #3521 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 13:56:35 »

here is the proof

Show Image

so about 7 are left

thanks

Bunny, I would be interested in picking up a set if there is one available. Thanks.
My collections - flickr | HWS Keyng Collector |

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3522 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:45:19 »
Guys, the hype is so very very real. Hyperfuse is hands down the best GMK set yet made!!!

Absolutely amazing set. I love it to bits, as I love [CTRL]ALT to bits and pieces <3

Beige 1800 case + Hyperfuse = LOTS OF LOVE.

Note: colors differ because of the way light hits at different angles on the Beige case ~

« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:49:01 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3523 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:46:00 »
Guys, the hype is so very very real. Hyperfuse is hands down the best GMK set yet made!!!

Absolutely amazing set. I love it to bits, as I love [CTRL]ALT to bits and pieces <3

Beige 1800 case + Hyperfuse = LOTS OF LOVE

Note: colors differ because of the way light hits at different angles on the Beige case ~
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #3524 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:46:28 »

Beige 1800 case + Hyperfuse = LOTS OF LOVE

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

God damn vesp....  :p

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3525 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:47:39 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:50:29 by VesperSAINT »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3526 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:49:08 »

Beige 1800 case + Hyperfuse = LOTS OF LOVE. Bunny is a savior for the 1800 kit ~

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

we seem to have sent you a defective spacebar

im really sorry about that, i will reprimand cody and have it replaced

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #3527 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:50:59 »

Beige 1800 case + Hyperfuse = LOTS OF LOVE. Bunny is a savior for the 1800 kit ~

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #3528 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:53:08 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

:)) Flipped spacebar 4lyfe!

Nice pics (as always), Vesper. All these great shots are getting me super hyped. I can't wait to get mine in!
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3529 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:53:44 »

Show Image

LOL ~ On that note, I'll be sure to take some pics of the pleb spacebar profile sometime too *kisses*

Thanks for the 1800 kit tho, Bunny ~ I <3 U.

Nice pics (as always), Vesper. All these great shots are getting me super hyped. I can't wait to get mine in!

Thank you for the kind words, baby ~ It's so easy to take nice photos when the subject is so beautiful ~

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #3530 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:55:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

LOL ~ On that note, I'll be sure to take some pics of the pleb spacebar profile sometime too *kisses*

Thanks for the 1800 kit tho, Bunny ~ I <3 U.

Thank you for the kind words, baby ~ It's so easy to take nice photos when the subject is so beautiful ~
Haha, just having some fun.  Your 1800 is seriously drool worthy, and Hyperfuse looks absolutely lovely on it!  Thanks for sharing them.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3531 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 16:02:36 »
Haha, just having some fun.  Your 1800 is seriously drool worthy, and Hyperfuse looks absolutely lovely on it!  Thanks for sharing them.

Hehehe I know ~ I enjoy the spacebar banter we all have <3 So much loveeee ~~

"[4:58:11 PM] Zeal PC: need to fix that spacebar tho
[4:58:19 PM] Zeal PC: obviously deformed under florida heat"

LOL!

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3532 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 16:06:13 »
Are you sure he doesnt have the space bar on back wards?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3533 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 16:10:38 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

AltGr <3
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3534 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 16:17:53 »
For the people who have received their sets, c'mon, show me them beauties on your keyboards!!!

I really want to see more photos of this set on ppls' keyboards ~ it's too pretttty to not show off! Lol.

Thank you, Bunny and Cody for all the hard work you guys put into this set, and bringing it to us ~ I appreciate every drop of sweat that went into it <3

~~~

Are you sure he doesnt have the space bar on back wards?

Hehe.

Yeah, it's a flipped spacebar. The angle that my wrist is at when I type, my thumb hits it at a lower angle, so it's more comfortable for me that way ~

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

AltGr <3

I knew you would like that. Huehuehue~
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 16:23:58 by VesperSAINT »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3535 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 16:26:02 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

As always, gorgeous pics vesper!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3536 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 17:24:06 »
Bunny did you get any of those pms I sent you about the extra sets?

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3537 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 18:07:37 »
Bunny did you get any of those pms I sent you about the extra sets?
I haven't got a PM back from him and I reserved one of them. Just wait and he'll get back to you, bunny is a bit busy I would guess.  :)

Offline frostylove

« Reply #3538 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 18:11:55 »
Hi Bunny,

PM sent for one extra set  :rolleyes:

Thank you for the awesome design and successful GB :thumb:
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3539 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 18:20:11 »
hey guys, im really sorry for not getting back to people on this yet

got a bit sidetracked this evening

so ill be sorting everyone out tomorrow

ive had more pms than there are sets

so i wont be taking any more new people, the people i said id reserve sets for will 100% get one, everyone else who pmd me up until now ill throw in a randomiser

ill contact everyone who messaged me regardless of whether they get in or not so nobody is kept waiting and wondering

but its getting late here now and i dont have time to sort it now

thank you to everyone who showed interest, and im sorry i didnt get it all sorted today

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3540 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 18:21:30 »
No problem bunny, you do a lot of work for the community anyways.  :-*

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3541 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 18:51:55 »

so i wont be taking any more new people, the people i said id reserve sets for will 100% get one, everyone else who pmd me up until now ill throw in a randomiser

ill contact everyone who messaged me regardless of whether they get in or not so nobody is kept waiting and wondering

thank you to everyone who showed interest, and im sorry i didnt get it all sorted today

Don't you think it should just be done on a first come first server basis?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3542 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 19:19:19 »

If you want a set so bad why didn't you buy when the group buy was running?

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #3543 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 19:24:27 »

Not to defend the somewhat-BM above, but isn't it super plausible that people weren't in the community or didn't have the cash during initial group buys? There are a ton of reasons why people don't/can't join GBs they later would have liked to join.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3544 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 19:27:26 »

i can do it first come first serve if you like, but if thats the case you wont get a set, but if i do it my way you have a fair chance

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3545 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 19:29:23 »

Not to defend the somewhat-BM above, but isn't it super plausible that people weren't in the community or didn't have the cash during initial group buys? There are a ton of reasons why people don't/can't join GBs they later would have liked to join.
And some people like to moan and complain no matter what.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #3546 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 19:50:13 »

i can do it first come first serve if you like, but if thats the case you wont get a set, but if i do it my way you have a fair chance

never mind forget I said that lol

Offline donpark

« Reply #3547 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 19:51:06 »
does it mean that those that havent received a PM from you is not on the list yet? :/

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3548 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 19:54:27 »
does it mean that those that havent received a PM from you is not on the list yet? :/

no it means everyone who pm'd me before that last main message from me will get a message from me tomorrow

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3549 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 20:09:14 »
As someone who is newer to GH (less than a year), I don't think I have a clear understanding of who/what Ctrl Alt is. Does the upcoming site update include some history and/or about info?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps