Author Topic: [GB] Sisi Artisan Box (GB is over. Shipping %100)  (Read 66146 times)

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
Re: [GB] Sisi Artisan Box
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 12:01:38 »
Looks GREAT

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 14:15:12 »
These look great so mad I missed out on these. Hopefully there will be a round two.  ;)

Offline KlarKuo

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 11:20:43 »
Are there any updates to this?

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 19:56:50 »
I'm in for a yellow sisi box, but I'll no longer need it as I'm downsizing pretty damn hard.

anybody want my spoterooni?

Offline nulltorious

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 21:32:40 »
I'm in for a yellow sisi box, but I'll no longer need it as I'm downsizing pretty damn hard.

anybody want my spoterooni?

Interested! PM Sent for spoterooni macaroni

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 09 June 2019, 08:06:30 »

Recently it was China's Dragon Boat Festival. The factory is on holiday. So I haven't got any updates yet. I will contact the factory tomorrow. Get some updates. Thank you
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 10:27:46 »
HI, everyone. I contacted the factory today and made some progress updates. Most of the black has been completed. Other colors are due to some recent environmental issues in China. Anodization is delayed a lot. So there was some delay. Still not sure about the time. I will try to follow up and keep up to date.. I hope to complete all the production as soon as possible. thank you for waiting <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline derznation

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 10:35:21 »
HI, everyone. I contacted the factory today and made some progress updates. Most of the black has been completed. Other colors are due to some recent environmental issues in China. Anodization is delayed a lot. So there was some delay. Still not sure about the time. I will try to follow up and keep up to date.. I hope to complete all the production as soon as possible. thank you for waiting <3

Will the black cases ship before the others if they are all completed first? Or will all cases ship at the same time?

- Anxious GB participant who got a black case :)

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #58 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 10:37:16 »

Will the black cases ship before the others if they are all completed first? Or will all cases ship at the same time?

Yeah, this is for sure. I will give priority to shipping the boxes that have already been made <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline derznation

« Reply #59 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 10:48:10 »

Yeah, this is for sure. I will give priority to shipping the boxes that have already been made <3

Great thank you!

Offline sleepy

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 10 June 2019, 11:23:02 »

appreciate the updates, excited to see it in person.

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 07:40:01 »
HI, everyone. Sorry. During the inspection of the box, a large part of the anode problem was found. They can't meet my requirements. So I asked the factory to carry out the anode again. thank you for waiting

Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline derznation

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 09:59:02 »
HI, everyone. Sorry. During the inspection of the box, a large part of the anode problem was found. They can't meet my requirements. So I asked the factory to carry out the anode again. thank you for waiting

Show Image

Appreciate you making this call! QC > Speed

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 15 June 2019, 10:04:41 »
Any chance that there will be more rounds of this? :-*

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 12:16:45 »
Any chance that there will be more rounds of this? :-*

Probably after the first GB is complete. The second GB will be considered later. But not now

« Last Edit: Mon, 17 June 2019, 12:18:27 by shuangmu »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #65 on: Sat, 22 June 2019, 01:02:14 »

HI, everybody. It's just an update. The first batch of black boxes have been made. I have received it. But I am sorry that all acrylic covers have some defects. They're not obvious. But I can't accept it. So I have contacted another acrylic manufacturer. Make more acrylic cover again. It's a loss to me. But I want to make box as perfect as possible. This may take some time. I expect it to be finished by early July. Thank you for waiting<3

With regards to logistics: I have decided to use SF Express for all shipping. Although using an American proxy will lower costs, it is also slower and subjected to more risks as there are more parties involved in handling the delivery. As all boxes weigh more than 1KG, the delivery costs will be between 30-50$ depending on your location. :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 June 2019, 01:04:40 by shuangmu »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 22 June 2019, 01:46:13 »
Some finished products of the gray box. I am very satisfied  <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline mattp

• clack fiend
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 22 June 2019, 14:19:10 »
Thanks for the updates and all your hard work. Looking good!  :thumb:

Offline EMC Labs

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 24 June 2019, 02:10:39 »
Yikes! Just missed out, wish I got it.

Offline mbsurfer

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 24 June 2019, 13:41:51 »
We appreciate you going through another acrylic manufacturer, and that you care so much about the work. I will happily wait longer for a better product.

Offline MajorclaM

« Reply #70 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 18:54:09 »
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

HI, everybody. It's just an update. The first batch of black boxes have been made. I have received it. But I am sorry that all acrylic covers have some defects. They're not obvious. But I can't accept it. So I have contacted another acrylic manufacturer. Make more acrylic cover again. It's a loss to me. But I want to make box as perfect as possible. This may take some time. I expect it to be finished by early July. Thank you for waiting<3

With regards to logistics: I have decided to use SF Express for all shipping. Although using an American proxy will lower costs, it is also slower and subjected to more risks as there are more parties involved in handling the delivery. As all boxes weigh more than 1KG, the delivery costs will be between 30-50$ depending on your location. :)

Oh man, I was really hoping for a US proxy to keep costs lower.

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #71 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 19:45:39 »
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Oh man, I was really hoping for a US proxy to keep costs lower.

me too. But sorry. . American agents will make my job easier and save some money. . But they are really only minor differences. So I decided to ship it myself. <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #72 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 09:01:51 »
Update 2019/7/12: After two anodization attempts, I am still not 100% satisfied with the coloring. As I do not want any further delays, I am offering everyone 3 options:

1. If they're your favorite color. You can stick to the original colors.

2. I am accepting any changes from their original order to Black or Grey, as those colors are easier to control;

3. I will offer full refunds.

(If you buy a box other than black and gray. Please give me a PM. Tell me your decision. Thank you)

Again I apologize for any inconvenience  this have caused, and will do everything to ensure a faster delivery time

All black and grey boxs have been created. I will start shipping invoices recently. The transportation will be completed by July 22.

BTW GAF logo. It was made with the consent of kudos. They are just for my own collection.No longer appear in sales. thank you-all  <3

« Last Edit: Fri, 12 July 2019, 09:12:22 by shuangmu »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 09:15:56 »
I wouldn't mind buying one of those cases with the flawed anodizing if you ever decided to sale them. I missed the initial sale and would really like to get one or to depending on the price you choose to sale them for.

Offline kronograf

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 12:46:18 »
I have 1x Tiffany Blue and 1x Black on order - I'd be ok swapping the blue to Black in that case as well. Let me know if I need to drop you a PM or anything, thanks!
jane me | 910 me

Offline tskiller

« Reply #75 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 15:30:52 »
Is it a color matching issue or the quality of the anno itself? The blue is still nice in the picture, but I can't tell if I'm supposed to be seeing flaws or not. If its just a color matching issue, I could still do blue, but if it's a quality issue, I'd be fine with black.

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 15:42:48 »
Is it a color matching issue or the quality of the anno itself? The blue is still nice in the picture, but I can't tell if I'm supposed to be seeing flaws or not. If its just a color matching issue, I could still do blue, but if it's a quality issue, I'd be fine with black.

Not related to quality. I am just not satisfied with the color. :)
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #77 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 15:44:59 »
I have 1x Tiffany Blue and 1x Black on order - I'd be ok swapping the blue to Black in that case as well. Let me know if I need to drop you a PM or anything, thanks!

I have modified it for you. thank you <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline AKNYANG

« Reply #78 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 02:18:47 »
Hi.
I saw your email.

I'll change the color of the box to gray in my order.

Offline dugihk

« Reply #79 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 05:34:13 »
Got my box, love it!!! Being in China has its perks, faster shipping  :)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 05:41:42 »
Got my box, love it!!! Being in China has its perks, faster shipping  :)

Show Image

God damn, wew

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 19:01:01 »
DAMMIT, Dugi!
Srsly, though, that's so sick.
I'll keep my flex photos to myself, lest I feel small and inadequate.

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 07:34:15 »
Can't wait for mine!  :eek:

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc

Offline tskiller

« Reply #83 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 12:30:48 »
I'd be fine with the current tiffany color, but also if its too hard, switching to black is no problem either. i dont want to cause trouble.

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 20:51:15 »
Bummed I missed the GB and looking for one in black, if anyone wants to let go, drop me a PM please! Thank you!

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #85 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 05:07:50 »
Most of the black boxes have already started shipping. This is the SF website. If you get the tracking number. You can check them here. Thank you again for waiting <3 :)

http://www.sf-express.com/us/en/
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline jumpmineralwater

• jumpmineralwater IG
« Reply #86 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 00:07:37 »
Thanks shuangmu!
My black Sisi Artisan box arrived today and it is really nice  :thumb:

Offline EMC Labs

« Reply #87 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 08:23:54 »
Most of the black boxes have already started shipping. This is the SF website. If you get the tracking number. You can check them here. Thank you again for waiting <3 :)

http://www.sf-express.com/us/en/

Extras pls?

Offline senryo

• Problems are challenges.
    • Thic Thock
« Reply #88 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 08:34:50 »

Feels great, looks cool.

Offline MajorclaM

« Reply #89 on: Wed, 31 July 2019, 21:15:09 »
Got my grey sisi box today, very pleased with the packaging job. What size are the screws that hold the lid down? I'd like to re-thread one of the holes, it doesn't accept the screws easily. Here's a quick pic of my box stocked. Disclaimer: The garbo puss is a magnet
https://i.imgur.com/BQVXz2u.jpg

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 01 August 2019, 19:17:22 »
... What size are the screws that hold the lid down? ...

The countersunk screws are M3 x 8mm. The thumbscrews are about the same in length

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 03:08:10 »
... What size are the screws that hold the lid down? ...

The countersunk screws are M3 x 8mm. The thumbscrews are about the same in length

Thanks <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 06 August 2019, 12:28:26 »
Hello, I'm having difficulty finding you on discord under the userid Shuangmu #0381. Could you please message me on Discord at Oscdawg#3700. My artisan box is missing the acrylic cover. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 07 August 2019, 22:25:13 »
Hello, I'm having difficulty finding you on discord under the userid Shuangmu #0381. Could you please message me on Discord at Oscdawg#3700. My artisan box is missing the acrylic cover. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Already sent a friend request :)
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline monkeycap198

• Moonkey
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 08 August 2019, 01:22:34 »
This looks like a design that would look good with most gaming gears. Good luck with GB!

Offline Captain Shwah

« Reply #95 on: Sun, 11 August 2019, 16:57:04 »
I like Sisi

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 11 August 2019, 20:47:18 »
I like Sisi

Show Image

Wow, very eclectic and cool collection! :eyes: The One as always :P

Offline Captain Shwah

« Reply #97 on: Sun, 11 August 2019, 22:17:00 »
Wow, very eclectic and cool collection! :eyes: The One as always :P

Thanks! <3

I'm just a casual collector so this is what luck has floated my way. 

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 16 August 2019, 14:03:59 »
Extras??

Offline shuangmu

Re: [GB] Sisi Artisan Box (GB is over. Shipping %100)
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 00:12:02 »
GB is over. Shipping %100 , thansk <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack