Author Topic: [IC] GMK Port | PROJECT ON HOLD  (Read 23770 times)

Offline ivu

Re: [IC] GMK Port | IC Form Added!
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 10 November 2019, 12:54:49 »
Ok, white would do it then! Lovely as it is  :thumb:

Another request - any chance to have R3 "PgUp" and R4 "PgDn" keys?

Thought about a novelties kit?

Also, when do you expect to launch the GB approximately?
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 November 2019, 13:47:44 by ivu »

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
Re: [IC] GMK Port | IC Form Added!
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 10 November 2019, 18:02:51 »
Ok, white would do it then! Lovely as it is  :thumb:

Another request - any chance to have R3 "PgUp" and R4 "PgDn" keys?

Thought about a novelties kit?

Also, when do you expect to launch the GB approximately?

I'm wanting to add those in as well, as I tend to use 65%. That will most likely be added into the Extras kit, or into the base kit.

I tried creating some novelties for the set, but it's very nuanced and particular, so I wasn't happy with it. I am planning a couple collaborations with artisan makers, so stay tuned for those :)

I don't have an exact date for when it'll start yet, pretty much when I feel all affairs are in order and there's no more polish to be done.
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 November 2019, 18:05:06 by Ashardalon »

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
Re: [IC] GMK Port | PROJECT ON HOLD
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 05 January 2020, 23:17:57 »
Hey everyone!

I wanted to provide some sort of an update as this has been without any for the last two months. I have had extreme difficulty getting assistance for parts of the project that I don't have the ability to complete. I've been reaching out for months, starting multiples of the same conversation, encouraging them to get back to me so I can provide more updates to the community, but nothing has really progressed. I am still trying, but I'm starting to lose hope.

Here is where I'm at currently:
  • Re-negotiating for an NA vendor as I feasibly don't have the time anymore to vendor, nor do I think the set will reach MOQ without assistance from a vendor
  • I have reached out to multiple artisan makers but have not had a solid response. I will continue trying, so if you have any suggestions for some that you think would be a good addition to the set, please let me know!
  • Deskmats and box art I'm hoping to have handled by a vendor's graphical arts member.
  • Novelties will hopefully come hand-in-hand with the graphical arts member of a vendor's team.

I've put in more of my own money into this than I had expected, and I don't want to continue to pay people for different parts of the project that may not come to fruition. As of now, the project is currently on hold until major updates come along. I hope those that are following Port are not disappointed, as I will continue to work on it until we can get everything sorted. Thank you for your support and for reaching out to me through PMs on different platforms.

Offline Nevermore012

[IC] GMK Port | PROJECT ON HOLD
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 18:25:06 »
Hey everyone!

I wanted to provide some sort of an update as this has been without any for the last two months. I have had extreme difficulty getting assistance for parts of the project that I don't have the ability to complete. I've been reaching out for months, starting multiples of the same conversation, encouraging them to get back to me so I can provide more updates to the community, but nothing has really progressed. I am still trying, but I'm starting to lose hope.

Here is where I'm at currently:
  • Re-negotiating for an NA vendor as I feasibly don't have the time anymore to vendor, nor do I think the set will reach MOQ without assistance from a vendor
  • I have reached out to multiple artisan makers but have not had a solid response. I will continue trying, so if you have any suggestions for some that you think would be a good addition to the set, please let me know!
  • Deskmats and box art I'm hoping to have handled by a vendor's graphical arts member.
  • Novelties will hopefully come hand-in-hand with the graphical arts member of a vendor's team.

I've put in more of my own money into this than I had expected, and I don't want to continue to pay people for different parts of the project that may not come to fruition. As of now, the project is currently on hold until major updates come along. I hope those that are following Port are not disappointed, as I will continue to work on it until we can get everything sorted. Thank you for your support and for reaching out to me through PMs on different platforms.
have you tried to contact with artkey, i think they are very well known and also do a good artisans that make people satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 19:30:24 »
Kono wont run this?

Offline GraffitiDecos

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 19:43:56 »
Before Kono I'd look into novel keys, cannon keys, switchmod (I think he's running more now that he's oh hiatus from school), or even Dixie.

Edit: there's also deskhero in Canada, but the pricing is weird.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk