geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your Korean Keyboard ^_^

<< < (2398/2398)

Uguubox:
(56k warning! big images)

Hai guys....long time no see ^_^ it took soo long since the original group buy holy sh*** XD but my LZ GHv2 is finally here! Finally i got a kustom  ;D

Funny story how I got this... I was on holiday in Seoul, when I ran into a guy who claimed to be "DrugER"...even though he was not part of the GHv2 group buy, he claimed to have found my board in the sewers of Seoul... =__= it's got some dusty switches, i'm gonna have to clean...wild story, DrugER just gave me the board and ran off...  :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway, hope LZ can run more boards like this in the future, it's so sick! Love how original the bar weight is, and the fact that you can reverse it to get a different angle - I have it set to 7.3, but the default I think is 8.5". Not sure if that impacts sound?

Love the side-glow RGB! My gamer friends love it xD The PCB is some really weird one, can't find the software...Let me know if you recognize it?

Built it with unlubed vintage blacks on a SS plate but I've been liking the BCPs on POM a little more, iz a little more lively, unlubed cherries were a bit too thin...caps are GMK Classic Beige Hangul with U9 front print relegendables and Hangul alphas. Kinda keen to find an old skool beige or non-beige artisan to put on Esc. Loving the classic beige r5.

Wanted to write a build log but when DrugER gave me the board it was already built. Might post more of my thoughts on the board's sound later when i've typed on it/tuned it more, but it's definitely giving me old school vibes and has a super unique aesthetic/design - defs more boards should use the bar weight idea! Ano quality is also way better than I thought it'd be.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Uguubox on Sat, 13 April 2024, 08:38:33 ---(56k warning! big images)

Hai guys....long time no see ^_^ it took soo long since the original group buy holy sh*** XD but my LZ GHv2 is finally here! Finally i got a kustom  ;D

--- End quote ---

lz gh v2 very nice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version