geekhack Community > Ergonomics

microsoft ergo layout

(1/7) > >>

mrninhvn:
I am looking for keyboard layout similar to microsoft or logitech k860, can someone tell me where to look for this?

nevin:
full size or open to smaller versions?
mechanical or standard rubber dome / butterfly (low profile like your picture)?

- various versions of the alice layout
- or just go true split. keeb.io has a bunch of great kits

mrninhvn:

--- Quote from: nevin on Mon, 12 July 2021, 11:36:20 ---full size or open to smaller versions?
mechanical or standard rubber dome / butterfly (low profile like your picture)?

- various versions of the alice layout
- or just go true split. keeb.io has a bunch of great kits

--- End quote ---
I want to find a curved key layout, not just a bend like alice

Gửi từ Pixel XL của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

nevin:
well that and the microsoft natural bend up in the middle, about the only ones that have any kind of curve (but concave) are the dactyl - manuform builds, based off of the keywells of the kinesis advantage.

there have been a couple people looking to make one but i don't think there's been any progress though. you could do more searching.

with your goal... i think a 3d printed shell & handwiring the switches would probably be your only option other than buying one of the current microsoft or logitech boards.

... or tenting a split keyboard...

mrninhvn:

--- Quote from: nevin on Mon, 12 July 2021, 11:45:38 ---well that and the microsoft natural bend up in the middle, about the only ones that have any kind of curve (but concave) are the dactyl - manuform builds, based off of the keywells of the kinesis advantage.

there have been a couple people looking to make one but i don't think there's been any progress though. you could do more searching.

with your goal... i think a 3d printed shell & handwiring the switches would probably be your only option other than buying one of the current microsoft or logitech boards.

... or tenting a split keyboard...

--- End quote ---
I want to find out is the curvature between the keycap, the keys are arranged like an arc

Gửi từ Pixel XL của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version