Author Topic: Gaming Mice Recommendation?  (Read 15678 times)

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
Gaming Mice Recommendation?
« on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 16:28:49 »
What mice do you guys like? I am currently using a Deathadder Chroma (I know, I know). It was on sale for $30 at the time but not even 1 year yet and it's double clicking on the right click and getting stuck sometimes.

Want something preferably under $80.

Pretty big hands, use a claw grip and play mostly moba (Dota2).
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline rope

• yeet
Re: Gaming Mice Recommendation?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 19:53:21 »
mice are just preference. personally i'd get something from either logitech or zowie. i've been using a wireless g403 for a year or so now, and it's very satisfying to use a wireless mouse for gaming!
there's a guy on youtube called RocketJumpNinja, and he's reviewed A LOT of mice, and has guides for hand sizes for each mouse and stuff.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 October 2018, 20:05:02 by rope »

Offline vegs

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 01:38:23 »
mice are just preference. personally i'd get something from either logitech or zowie. i've been using a wireless g403 for a year or so now, and it's very satisfying to use a wireless mouse for gaming!
there's a guy on youtube called RocketJumpNinja, and he's reviewed A LOT of mice, and has guides for hand sizes for each mouse and stuff.
+1 on RocketJumpNinja, his recommendations have been spot on for me.
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline oumakavoula

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 02:40:03 »
zowie

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 09:21:13 »
Logitech... They know what they're doing,   everyone else is just off the shelf slap together. ..

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 11:07:27 »
I agree with what others suggested, Logitech or Zowie are the best out there. As to which model, it depends on your hand size and preferred grip.

Offline 8Bitterness

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 16:18:59 »
Keep an eye out for the upcoming rerelease of the MX518, might be cool. Otherwise I'd recomment the Logitech G Pro Wireless or like the Rival 600. Interestingly I went from a G903 to a Deathadder Elite expecting the worst but I've really enjoyed it so far since it's not broken yet. I've heard the Finalmouse Ultralight Phantom is great too but it's like sold out all the time and resellers on Ebay are out of their minds.

Offline Lanrefni

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 17:23:39 »
Logitech is the only company I buy mice from due to the excellent customer service I've gotten when ever there's been an issue.
That said I really like the G502 for gaming.

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 18 October 2018, 13:55:51 »
Looks like the general consensus is Logitech or Zowie.

Based off some quick measurements my palm is 20cm x 10.5cm. I mainly use a claw grip and wondering which mice would be best suited for me.

It's hard to get a mice online without testing it first..
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Lanrefni

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 18 October 2018, 18:36:15 »
Looks like the general consensus is Logitech or Zowie.

Based off some quick measurements my palm is 20cm x 10.5cm. I mainly use a claw grip and wondering which mice would be best suited for me.

It's hard to get a mice online without testing it first..

My hand is about the same size as yours and I find the G502 to be almost perfectly sized,how ever i do not claw grip,I kind of hold it between thumb and ring finger with the heel of my palm resting on my desk.

Offline Chekonjak

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 12 November 2018, 21:33:55 »
Yeah the Steelseries Rival is a great lower-cost option. Be warned though - my Rival 300 drifts by itself sometimes. Not sure how much of that is due to design or dust.

Offline domsch1988

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 24 December 2018, 04:13:47 »
I'd like to recommend the Logitech G703. The first wireless mouse i actually enjoy using. It's no bs, few buttons, but plain works. It's light and the shape is really comfortable. And it's got some grip on the sides if you lidt your mouse, like i do.

Offline Pudim

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 25 December 2018, 17:57:18 »
Logitech G Pro Wireless

Offline impaktor

• Blog on emacs & keyboards
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 26 December 2018, 09:13:39 »
What mice do you guys like?
How about Amiga Tank mouse with laser upgrade?
https://amigalove.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=280

Offline RDaneelOlivaw

• Don't Panic.
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 16 February 2019, 09:26:53 »
I'm a huge fan of the Mionix Naos. I absolutely love the shape. I used to have several of the R.A.T's but the sensors were absolute garbage and always had problems. So when I went looking for replacements, I tried out a bunch and when I found this Naos, I just stopped looking. I love it. It feels just absolutely wonderful in my hand.

https://mionix.io/collections/naos/products/naos-7000

I wish they'd make a wireless version, but for now I have two of these for home and work.
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

Offline pocketdrummer

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 13:15:11 »
I'll leave you with my little spreadsheet I used when making my purchase decisions.

Please note, you may completely disagree with my notes, and my measurements may not be exact. I made this for myself, but if you find it useful, all the better.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iNdnnQ5ycZ88Hexw9ZQ8rmocqZd9ZRXHC0SL4WLLvqc/edit?usp=sharing

[edit] I ended up buying and returning the Rival 600. It was too long, and it didn't work well with my claw grip. The right side is sloped the wrong way, so it just slides out of my hand. The shape of the back made it a bad shape for my claw/fingertip hybrid style. If you palm, this might be a good shape, otherwise I'd avoid it.

I bought and still use the MasterMouse S. After disassembling it and removing the stupid weight on the underside of the shell, it's a very light mouse. The length is very similar to the Logitech G9 I replaced, but the grip width is very small. If you have large hands, this is probably an immediate no-buy. I have a medium-sized hand length-wise but a large hand width, so I need something short and fat. This isn't it, unfortunately.

I've got my eye on the Logitech G Pro Wireless. Given the price, I want to get my hands (literally) on it before I drop that kind of cash.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 March 2019, 13:22:31 by pocketdrummer »

Offline Livy

• Macro keys are necessary
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 19 March 2019, 20:56:01 »
hands down the "Gamdias Zeus Esports". I've had mine for a year and it's perfect. It has adjustable lengths in 3 places so it's the epitome of an ergonomic mouse and on top of that it has countless features which not only are good for dota and gaming it's just a solid daily driver mouse.
Livid Evil's nickname is Livy
My Discord server is where you can contact me and find my social medias

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 18 May 2019, 14:12:29 »
I love my Logitech g502, I use it for both work and gaming. For work, I program the buttons to be things like copy/paste, Crtl+S, etc. It helps that the mouse has an on board memory so I don't have to install Logitech's software on my work computer.
E6-V2 [Tealios] | RAMA M60-A [Zealios] | QXP [Healios]

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 18 May 2019, 19:12:50 »
Did you get a mouse?
If you are still looking for one, I would suggest Logitech MX518 Legend - this is brand new resurrected old version - one of the best gaming mice you could get.
I had Zowie for last 5-6 years, but when found out that these are coming out, I didn't even blink - got one for myself.
Amazing and simple. Perfect.
You may like it, millions of gamers loved it.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 10:11:08 »
What mice do you guys like? I am currently using a Deathadder Chroma (I know, I know). It was on sale for $30 at the time but not even 1 year yet and it's double clicking on the right click and getting stuck sometimes.

Want something preferably under $80.

Pretty big hands, use a claw grip and play mostly moba (Dota2).

G302 is my main right now. Very comfortable, but it's sad that they don't make it anymore
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 May 2019, 11:21:49 by Sintpinty »

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 11:21:33 »
I love my Logitech g502, I use it for both work and gaming. For work, I program the buttons to be things like copy/paste, Crtl+S, etc. It helps that the mouse has an on board memory so I don't have to install Logitech's software on my work computer.

They have a lightspeed version now and everybody loves it. You can't go wrong with this one as it is by far the most popular mouse from logitech.

Offline samG

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 00:24:55 »
The GPro Wireless is top tier right now. The battery lasts 40+ hours, but you have to be okay with a light mouse. It feels like an FK2.
Falcon dittos are the lifeblood of the scene.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 05:02:37 »
Glorious Model O has since made it to the top of the list for Rocket Jump Ninja's best mice. It takes everything from the mices you like and combines it into a great looking mouse.

There are also clones of the glorious model o.

Offline Perioneer

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 14:10:25 »
I have Logitech G Pro and maybe it's not the best, but I like it.

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 05:32:56 »
Glorious Model O has since made it to the top of the list for Rocket Jump Ninja's best mice. It takes everything from the mices you like and combines it into a great looking mouse.

There are also clones of the glorious model o.

Glorious model o cloned final mouse so its a clone of a clone ^-^.
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline asianfork

• Alice
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 11:44:52 »
Been using the Zowie fk2 for about 3 years and still love it

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 17:03:11 »
I love my g303. The best mice for my hands. However, it is discontinued and a lot of fans want to bring it back.

Offline Myteethfeelweird

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 13 January 2020, 23:02:19 »
As dumb as it sounds I use a track ball. It is for mainly solo games but I love it! Plus it has buttons that can be remapped. Deft pro is the specific mouse