Author Topic: [GB] Smoked Italian Cheese blend, Orders CLOSED  (Read 52814 times)

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
Re: [GB] Smoked Italian Cheese blend, Orders CLOSED
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 20:57:53 »
I have been thoroughly enjoying this cheese. I put some on some mac & cheese the other day, that was delicious. And I made a grilled ham & cheese sandwich with this stuff inside and out just like in the video. This weekend my wife is making meatball subs, and on Sunday I'm going to make some soup similar to the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana, and you can rest assured I'll be putting this on top of both of those meals. Meanwhile, my wife can't believe I'm eating "food some Internet stranger sent you in the mail." She's funny about that kind of stuff, but I don't mind because that just means I get the whole portion for myself.

As a funny side note, while describing the situation to her family, my wife coined the term Internet cheese, which has been tons of fun for the rest of us. Something bad happens? "Man, that's shadier than Internet cheese." etc., you get the point.

Anyway, thanks so much, Melvang! And I'm definitely interested in Round 2: Electric Asiago-loo.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Re: [GB] Smoked Italian Cheese blend, Orders CLOSED
« Reply #151 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 21:41:56 »
For those of you interested in Round 2, I have moved this to the Artisan section, as I feel it is almost more fitting there then in GB.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79397.0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich