Author Topic: Help to compose Custom Keyboard €150-170  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Kernuls

Help to compose Custom Keyboard €150-170
« on: Fri, 15 December 2023, 10:37:36 »
Hi guys, I'll start by saying I'm not very experienced in this world, so I'd like some help in composing my first Custom Keyboard, since I don't know very much about it; I've been using a Razer Huntsman Mini for about 3 years now, among other things overlubbed, fact is, I'd like to upgrade to something that's better...

Here are the features I'm looking for:
  • Use: General and Gaming
  • Budget: 150-170€
  • Size: Looking for a keyboard 75%
  • Layout: ANSI
  • Case Specifications: I'm looking for a white case, precisely 75%, with Knob, like this one for example, at the level of RGB instead I'm indifferent, if it has them good, if not it does nothing
  • Switch Specification: I am looking for a linear switches, which has a sound clack, so sharp, but at the same time is soft
  • Feeling: I would like the keyboard to be a bit flexible, in the sense that as I type the keys go down a bit, like a trampoline (I think it's the type of case/plate mount affects this), however honestly since I will also use in gaming, then I don't know if it bothers, at most advise me
  • Keycaps: I'm looking for minimal keycaps, with even some small Japanese lettering, and that have somewhat beveled/rounded edges, like these for example
Thank you all very much in advance!

P.S. I live in Italy!
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 December 2023, 10:50:30 by Kernuls »

Offline fops

• 👍
Re: Help to compose Custom Keyboard €150-170
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 18 December 2023, 11:31:02 »
I would recommend waiting for the Sat75 X pre-order to open if you are okay with waiting. If not the Monsgeek M1 is probably a good bet.

Offline matiiska

Re: Help to compose Custom Keyboard €150-170
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 21 December 2023, 06:44:34 »
Akko SPR 75 looks good, even has a little badge on it. Looks pretty similar to the layout you provided. Also heard good stuff from their quality, and you could get cheap and great switches from them as well. https://en.akkogear.com/product/spr-75-kit/