Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 753056 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #1200 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 06:26:23 »
100? Took me long enough.

Show Image

0.781 per day - too right!

Congratulations :)

14.034... I have a lot of catching up to do  :p

SpAmRaY has 23.795 per day - I have some catching up to do too ;)

meh....I'm losing my motivation so it's down a bit

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1201 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 14:13:54 »
100? Took me long enough.

Show Image

0.781 per day - too right!

Congratulations :)

14.034... I have a lot of catching up to do  :p

SpAmRaY has 23.795 per day - I have some catching up to do too ;)

meh....I'm losing my motivation so it's down a bit

That's right ... you were pushing 25 for a while there.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #1202 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 07:45:00 »
already got congrats from mr. spam
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1203 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 07:45:59 »

but not in the right place...I post before I think!

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1204 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 07:46:47 »
Gratz iri
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline iri

« Reply #1205 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 08:23:26 »
I post before I think!
which explains your productivity haha

thanks CLiB
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1206 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 09:20:54 »
Posting on behalf of Sifo: 3500!!

41690-0
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1207 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 14:09:07 »

Congratulations!

but not in the right place...I post before I think!

You have now transcended "I think therefore I am" to reach the level of "I post therefore I am".
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1208 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 16:05:43 »
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1210 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 20:26:40 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1211 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 20:47:47 »

I ran that far once.

Pff. I sat in my chair while I watched someone run that far. Japanese game shows are odd.

EDIT: broke 300 recently. Guess that's neat.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1212 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 20:56:39 »

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
tp thread is tp thread

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1214 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 21:46:42 »
To be fair, it was trail running back in high school for part of a triathlon thingy we had in Scouts.  Trail running it much easier than flat ground running.

And it appears I hit 1500 in the not too distant past.  Woo

« Last Edit: Thu, 31 October 2013, 01:34:34 by nubbinator »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1215 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 09:58:04 »
Congrats TFR :).

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1216 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 13:25:36 »
42511-0

42513-1
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1217 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 13:32:05 »
Congrats on 1000 melvang!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1218 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 14:34:52 »
Congrats Melvang!

That's a little bit scary that you post 24 hours a day.

Are you going to apply for your star?

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1219 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 21:48:39 »
Congrats Melvang!

The reason I have a fairly flat curve to this is because of my work schedule.  I work 4 days on 4 days off 12 hour days on a weird 3rd shift time frame that moves around based on plant production.

I was thinking about applying for a star.  Who would I need to talk to about that?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1220 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 23:44:37 »
Congrats Melvang!

The reason I have a fairly flat curve to this is because of my work schedule.  I work 4 days on 4 days off 12 hour days on a weird 3rd shift time frame that moves around based on plant production.

I was thinking about applying for a star.  Who would I need to talk to about that?

PM an admin.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1221 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 09:53:08 »
big 2k
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1222 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 09:58:47 »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1223 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 10:01:03 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1224 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:12:01 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1225 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 08:12:58 »
5600 and back to 25 ppd

43044-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1226 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:11:37 »
5600 and back to 25 ppd

(Attachment Link)

Congratulations!

Sliding downwards into a post rate that few will ever attain :))

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1227 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:13:08 »
5600 and back to 25 ppd

(Attachment Link)

Congratulations!

Seriously.  I'm slowly working up to 5 PPD.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1228 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:24:28 »
5600 and back to 25 ppd

(Attachment Link)

Congratulations!

Well it's hard to compete with the new guys who post 27 times in the first day   ::)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1229 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:09:02 »
1000 posts in.  I love you guys!  Favorite community I have ever been a part of, despite all the arguing and drama.  Here's to 1000 more!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1230 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:10:26 »
1000 posts in.  I love you guys!  Favorite community I have ever been a part of, despite all the arguing and drama.  Here's to 1000 more!

yes! congrats...now go get your kilo-poster star!!

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #1231 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:22:13 »

yes! congrats...now go get your kilo-poster star!!
Eh I don't need a star.  If they wanna give me one they can but it isn't a big deal to me.  I'll just keep on keepin' on.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1232 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 02:03:06 »
5600 and back to 25 ppd

(Attachment Link)

Congratulations!

Well it's hard to compete with the new guys who post 27 times in the first day   ::)

But can they sustain it?

Didn't think so ;)

Congratulations!

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #1233 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 15:05:00 »
Belated, but 100!
Realforce 87U Silent (work) | HHKB Pro 2 | Filco Minila browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1234 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 15:07:39 »
Belated, but 100!

Congrats!! I remember getting to triple digits!!

It was reply 555 and this was reply 1234.... :o
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 November 2013, 15:09:16 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1235 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 16:05:24 »
Belated, but 100!

Congrats!! I remember getting to triple digits!!

It was reply 555 and this was reply 1234.... :o

Conspiracy?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1236 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 17:36:15 »
Belated, but 100!

Congratulations!

Only 900 more and you will be eligible for a star ;)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1237 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 15:06:41 »
as near as makes no difference 400

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1238 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 17:19:45 »
as near as makes no difference 400

As near as not quite there, so as near as almost congratulations! :))

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1239 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 00:52:57 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:38:58 by esoomenona »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1240 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 01:20:56 »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1241 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 12:12:48 »
4000 club

43489-0

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1242 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 12:18:52 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1243 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 12:19:25 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1244 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 13:06:50 »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1245 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 17:16:13 »
^^^ sarcasm

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1246 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 17:26:44 »
126 posts!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1247 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 23:12:16 »
^^^ sarcasm

Wasn't intended as such, but I see how it could be misinterpreted ;)

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1248 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:24:46 »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......