Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 753082 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #1450 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 23:01:07 »

:P

lies, i thought i stopped posting on geekhack but apparently my secondary personality ends up throwing up a couple meaningless posts almost every day.

Its worse when there are a dozen voices......

And worse still when each one is telling you to get a different keyboard ...

AND moar key caps....and other random keyboard crap you'll never ever use or need.....but still....you must have the precious.....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1451 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 00:00:02 »

lies, i thought i stopped posting on geekhack but apparently my secondary personality ends up throwing up a couple meaningless posts almost every day.

Its worse when there are a dozen voices......

And worse still when each one is telling you to get a different keyboard ...

AND moar key caps....and other random keyboard crap you'll never ever use or need.....but still....you must have the precious.....

Not long ago I had no switch testers.  Now I have three on the desk in front of me.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1452 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 00:47:07 »
lol

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #1453 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 20:39:37 »
So I haven't logged in since last year, a few days late but here it is. Nothing was photoshopped :p

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1454 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 20:50:34 »
So I haven't logged in since last year, a few days late but here it is. Nothing was photoshopped :p

Show Image

html inspector ftw...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1455 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 21:21:54 »

Show Image

Good one :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1456 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 15:33:38 »
Congratulations to IvanIvanovich

Now on to 7777.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1457 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 15:35:20 »

(Attachment Link)

Now on to 7777.

congrats to Ivan!!

and I shall see 7777 soon...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1458 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 15:35:55 »

(Attachment Link)

Now on to 7777.

Congratulations indeed!

So many wonderful GBs :)

Offline iri

« Reply #1459 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 00:52:42 »
7000 posts and still not a human!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline eddie

• ¥¥¥¥
« Reply #1460 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 23:13:47 »
I've got 60 posts :cool:

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
« Reply #1461 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 23:34:45 »

Edit: well it should have been 3333, but it's still showing 3332. Go figure.

EDIT: there we go:

« Last Edit: Sat, 11 January 2014, 19:56:42 by ricercar »
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1462 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 00:20:50 »

off topic doesn't count :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1463 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 01:03:26 »

Congratulations!

Done your first Classifieds post yet? ;)

Nearly 3333 congratulations - only one more valuable post in, say, the Keyboards or Keycaps area ...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1464 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 07:01:37 »

off topic doesn't count :(

:(

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1465 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 08:59:21 »
420!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1466 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 09:57:05 »

420!

Show Image

Finally!!  A real milestone. :P

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1467 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 11:15:49 »
I hit 420 a couple days ago but accidentally went over it and forgot to screenshot :(

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #1468 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 11:25:00 »
I hit 420 a couple days ago but accidentally went over it and forgot to screenshot :(

'coz it's always 420 somewhere... ^-^

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1469 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 11:25:20 »

'coz it's always 420 somewhere... ^-^
Show Image

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1470 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 14:46:30 »
Wow!

Much 420.

Very milestone.

Such congratulations :)

Offline iri

« Reply #1471 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 15:05:57 »
no wow
only 444
very milestone
nobody notice
zero congratulation

much tear
a lot cry
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1472 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 15:17:00 »
no wow
only 444
very milestone
nobody notice
zero congratulation

much tear
a lot cry

I can only offer 444 retrospective congratulations ;)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1473 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 15:18:00 »
i git 1000 sometime ago.. i missed it, woops!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1474 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 15:32:00 »

Certified kilo-poster! :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1475 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 15:59:34 »

Congratulations!

Are you going to apply for a star?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1476 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 16:18:36 »

Congratulations!

Sure why not! Just gonna PM an admin now..

Now who's an admin lol

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1477 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 16:34:34 »

Congratulations!

Sure why not! Just gonna PM an admin now..

Now who's an admin lol

Go to the GH index page, scroll to the bottom to see who it online.  Those with a coloured name are mods/admins.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #1478 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 00:18:05 »
no wow
only 444
very milestone
nobody notice
zero congratulation

much tear
a lot cry

Congratulations iri! :thumb:

Offline iri

« Reply #1479 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 03:10:55 »
 :))thank you, infiniti :)

-Ray Bradbury

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #1480 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 04:04:06 »
:))thank you, infiniti :)
You're welcome! :cool:

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1481 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 11:36:10 »
no wow
only 444
very milestone
nobody notice
zero congratulation

much tear
a lot cry

Show Image

:D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1482 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 12:47:36 »
no wow
only 444
very milestone
nobody notice
zero congratulation

much tear
a lot cry

Show Image

:D
Show Image

Another 444 - congratulations!  Number of the week :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1483 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 20:53:25 »

Birth year posts.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1484 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 21:10:01 »
I'm still about 1110 posts off, but nice.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1485 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 21:13:04 »

huh?

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1486 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 21:15:11 »

huh?

I think the message is clear.

TacticalStache is from the future.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1487 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 21:16:05 »

huh?

My birth year post is like 1110 post off my posts now

I should've elaborated, my bad.

huh?

I wish
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1488 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 21:18:58 »

huh?

My birth year post is like 1110 post off my posts now

I should've elaborated, my bad.

huh?

I wish

you were born in 2039?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1489 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 21:51:34 »
Show Image

Birth year posts.

Your current posts 1986 is my birth year :D COngrats twice.

Offline eddie

• ¥¥¥¥
« Reply #1490 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 00:27:14 »

Congratulations!

Done your first Classifieds post yet? ;)
thanks
I've made a post but not a topic yet, Hopefully soon.

Offline iri

« Reply #1491 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 00:51:24 »
Show Image

Birth year posts.
same birth year here.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1492 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 01:02:43 »
1600+ lol  :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1493 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 03:23:49 »
9000+ go home now, children.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1494 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 07:03:36 »

Go to profile show posts....go to bottom of last page.....rowdy =11338......spamray = 11675

:p

Also

« Last Edit: Mon, 13 January 2014, 07:06:30 by SpAmRaY »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1495 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 08:47:15 »
Oh last page profile post counts?  I'm at 3134.  Too much time in OT and the like.

Offline iri

« Reply #1496 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 09:53:08 »
and i've got 1550 total.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1497 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 15:48:56 »

Go to profile show posts....go to bottom of last page.....rowdy =11338......spamray = 11675

Also

(Attachment Link)

:eek:

Living up to your name :p

Congratulations on 7777 - was that overnight?  7811 already!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1498 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 15:49:46 »

Also

(Attachment Link)

:eek:

Living up to your name :p

Congratulations on 7777 - was that overnight?  7811 already!

about 7am CST

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1499 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:04:00 »

Soon...  ;)