Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 752978 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #1650 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 23:09:52 »

Would someone change my title to something random?  I don't care what.  Just something.

Grats!

Be careful asking for a random title, you never know what you're going to get ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1651 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 23:14:20 »

Would someone change my title to something random?  I don't care what.  Just something.

Grats!

Be careful asking for a random title, you never know what you're going to get ;)

I work union millwright construction, and I was in the Navy for 5 years.  You guys worry me about as much as a cloudy day in this regard.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1652 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 23:22:14 »
Grats, and better not ask random anything  :)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1653 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 17:28:39 »
I love Elzy

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1654 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 17:54:16 »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1655 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 17:57:04 »
Somehow I hit 2.5k without noticing.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1656 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 19:20:56 »

I got something random.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1657 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 19:29:26 »

I got something random.

Random title is better than no title. ^^^^^
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1658 on: Sat, 22 March 2014, 20:12:20 »

Congratulations!  Now you have four times the wisdom ;)

Somehow I hit 2.5k without noticing.

Grats nubbs!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline kaz

« Reply #1659 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 21:21:47 »
10!
Cherry G80-11800 (Workhorse) | Cherry G80-11900 | \'93 IBM Model M | Apple M0116

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1660 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 21:24:53 »
10!

Hah, you only have 9, my friend. Posts in off-topic doesn't count towards the overall post count. :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1661 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 21:41:18 »
10!

9 :(

Posts in Off Topic do not count.

Nearly there though, then only 990 more to go until you reach enlightenment!

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #1662 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 21:55:32 »
Made it to 60.

Those posts seemed to fly by. I remember my first few days here when I thought I would never get that many.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1663 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 21:57:06 »
Made it to 60.

Those posts seemed to fly by. I remember my first few days here when I thought I would never get that many.

this is in OT

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #1664 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 21:58:15 »
**** it. I swear I had 59 then posted one more in Zeal's. Ohh well I'll be there in a minute :P

(I know that OT and New Members don't go towards your post count)

Edit: Made it ;D
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 March 2014, 22:49:00 by Smasher816 »

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1665 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 22:00:32 »
**** it. I swear I had 59 then posted one more in Zeal's. Ohh well I'll be there in a minute :P

also classifieds doesn't count

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #1666 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 22:09:34 »

Ahhh. That makes sense. I didn't realize the thread was in the classifieds. I always found it via links or my watched section :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 March 2014, 22:48:23 by Smasher816 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1667 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 23:41:43 »

Ahhh. That makes sense. I didn't realize the thread was in the classifieds. I always found it via links or my watched section :)

You must have posted elsewhere too - you have reached 60!

Congratulations :)

Offline iri

« Reply #1668 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 09:26:10 »
2000 in total.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1669 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 09:32:49 »
2000 in total.

except all those posts deleted or otherwise removed, may they never be forgotten :(

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1670 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 09:38:06 »
2000 in total.

except all those posts deleted or otherwise removed, may they never be forgotten :(

If I counted all the posts that have been deleted/don't count, I'd probably have about 5k posts by now.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline iri

« Reply #1671 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 09:52:12 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1672 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:18:28 »
2000 in total.

It's a shame that they don't all count.  At least not in the visible post count.  Grats anyway :)

2000 in total.

If I counted all the posts that have been deleted/don't count, I'd probably have about 5k posts by now.

Curiously only 3735, sir.  The majority of your posts appear to have been on topic :p

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1673 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:19:43 »
I have 9474 total posts. I'm Off Topic :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1674 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:27:59 »
I have 9474 total posts. I'm Off Topic :(

14,258  8)

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #1675 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:35:06 »
I'm just curious. How do people find their total post count. I'm sure everyone doesn't manually keep track of ever post they make.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1676 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:35:34 »
2000 in total.

It's a shame that they don't all count.  At least not in the visible post count.  Grats anyway :)

2000 in total.

Curiously only 3735, sir.  The majority of your posts appear to have been on topic :p

Such a laughable concept, as many of my posts were made in sub-forums that don't go towards post counts...

Specifically off-topic, which I have contributed a total of 1% of the total posts, and 1% of 122267 would be 1222.67 posts.

Unless some of those are already included in my post count from back in the days when off-topic posts actually counted towards your total...
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1677 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:36:13 »
I'm just curious. How do people find their total post count. I'm sure everyone doesn't manually keep track of ever post they make.

So if you go to show posts, you'll see a list of all the posts you've ever made. Go to the last page and look at the biggest number. That's the total post count.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1678 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:36:49 »

And what if I do? :p

just go to your profile then click show posts...go to the last page

ninja'd by cptn  :-\

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #1679 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:41:54 »
Thanks CPTN and SpamRay. Looks like I actually have 85.

I'm on my way to 100. :cool:

Offline iri

« Reply #1680 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 14:44:03 »
2000 in total.
thanks. i just realized that on geekhack your nickname makes sense!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1681 on: Thu, 27 March 2014, 17:22:45 »
2000 in total.

It does?

Offline iri

« Reply #1682 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 01:34:30 »
2000 in total.

It does?
12500!!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1683 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 05:03:32 »
2000 in total.

It does?
12500!!

Too late in the evening for me - rowdy == 12500?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1684 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 09:31:49 »
2000 in total.

It does?
12500!!

your total post count which is actually 12593

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1685 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 18:08:42 »
2000 in total.

It does?
12500!!

your total post count which is actually 12593

I'm on the same page now!

Finally.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1686 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 18:10:34 »
my milestone is not reaching 10k!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1687 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 01:22:52 »

Your total posts is 11468 - you post too much in off topic :p

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1688 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 18:25:27 »

Your total posts is 11468 - you post too much in off topic :p

mods hate when i leave my hole :(
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1689 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 02:38:48 »
Ooops, I missed my 1000.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1690 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 03:08:20 »
Ooops, I missed my 1000.

Wow!  Congratulations!

Hey, are you going to ask for a sta...

Oh, wait, nvmkthxbai.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1691 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 03:22:59 »
Ooops, I missed my 1000.

Wow!  Congratulations!

Oh, wait, nvmkthxbai.

Yeah, I guess I don't get a fancy post count star, do I?   :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1692 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 04:22:16 »
Ooops, I missed my 1000.

Wow!  Congratulations!

Oh, wait, nvmkthxbai.

Yeah, I guess I don't get a fancy post count star, do I?   :(

Nope, you've only got one of those purple stars that mods have.  And who wants one of those, eh? :p

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1693 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:25:05 »
INB4 1k posts

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1694 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:39:52 »
1/3 of the way to 10k.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1695 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:41:42 »
1.213/10 of the way to 10k.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1696 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 08:46:27 »
3979/4031 of the way to 10k

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1697 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 09:00:05 »
I'm a long way to 10k. :))

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1698 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 10:10:01 »
I wonder if 1500 pots counts as a milestone.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1699 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 10:10:50 »
I wonder if 1500 pots counts as a milestone.

1500 pots. Yes, that's a HUGE milestone... :))
tp thread is tp thread