Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 753203 times)

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #3000 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:36:40 »
The deed is done:
(Attachment Link)

Star me Cyan, good sirs!

Congrats! :thumb:

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #3001 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:37:37 »
Fitting that you 1K post is wallet-hack in a nutshell :)) Congrats!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #3002 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:40:42 »
The deed is done:
(Attachment Link)

Star me Cyan, good sirs!

Not only did you hit 1k but you use the correct color scheme. Congrats!

Thank you, good sir!

It's the only color scheme that doesn't burn a hole in my eye sockets lol
null

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3003 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:42:49 »
The deed is done:
(Attachment Link)

Star me Cyan, good sirs!

Not only did you hit 1k but you use the correct color scheme. Congrats!

Thank you, good sir!

It's the only color scheme that doesn't burn a hole in my eye sockets lol

Totally agree.  :thumb:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3004 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:43:05 »
maybe your eye sockets should man up
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3005 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:46:26 »
True dat. Nostalgia or nothing.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3006 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:47:10 »
woo hit 200

Congrats :)  20% the way to a star ...

Well, I did crack 5K tonight educating neophytes on ancient keyboard lore:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=board%20chow

Very congratulations :)  Your wisdom and in-depth knowledge of Model M keyboards have enlightened GH!

And now you qualify for a black star!

The deed is done:
(Attachment Link)

Star me Cyan, good sirs!

Congratulations :)

Technically it's a cyan star, but a star's a star!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3007 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:47:57 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3008 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:48:38 »

Show Image

+1

Damnit, I'm agreeing too much with demik these days.  What's that - twice in the last 6 months?

GH is changing ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3009 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:55:05 »

1000 posts :P
Show Image

Dammit.. you beat me (and we were toe to toe this morning)  :p

Congrats!

My turn in 4 posts!

SO close to 1k....
Me too!
You just HAVE to be one post ahead of me  >:D
You were about 15 ahead of me, I would have hit 1k by now, but I was only able to access my phone, and I contribute a lot less when I am on my phone.
My 1k will have to wait 'til tomorrow after I'm done spewing out some poorly written code that's due tonight at 12am  :-\
What language?
C++
I only know Java, wish I knew C++, seems a bit more practical in actual program usage and creating them with native support.

C++ shouldn't be too hard to pick up if you know Java (well at least I was able to pick up Java pretty quickly after learning C++). I'd say it's definitely worth learning both!
No school today :>

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3010 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:57:02 »

Show Image

+1

Damnit, I'm agreeing too much with demik these days.  What's that - twice in the last 6 months?

GH is changing ...

just let it happen rowdy.

just love me.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3011 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:59:14 »
+1

GH is changing ...

just love me.

:-*

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3012 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 21:00:32 »
+1

GH is changing ...

just love me.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3013 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 23:18:12 »
+1

GH is changing ...

just love me.

Show Image

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3014 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 07:57:37 »
Congrats to the last couple pages of milestones!  :D

The two star requests have been granted, and no, custom titles don't just "go away".  :):P

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3015 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 09:55:49 »
Congrats to the last couple pages of milestones!  :D

The two star requests have been granted, and no, custom titles don't just "go away".  :):P
Awesome!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3016 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 18:15:54 »
25 posts! on my way to 100k again!!

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3017 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 01:56:11 »
I'm somehow hitting 1.1k..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3018 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 03:01:38 »

Not many people can say that :))

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #3019 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 06:47:34 »
Why/How did your post count get reset?
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3020 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 08:10:28 »

Why/How did your post count get reset?

It was those pesky mods again!

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #3021 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:24:16 »
I've been here for a year now; I hardly remember this time going by. Glad I could be a part of this awesome community

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3022 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 11:33:43 »
Always wondered when I would post in here. I'll start at 500. That's cool, right?

edit: Forgot I'm in offtopic and didn't click it over one first, so, 499 it is.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 February 2015, 11:35:24 by FreeCopy »
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3023 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 11:44:40 »
91512-0

Not really sure where to post this but I checked my stats and was a bit shocked. I mean a lot of this time is my computer idling while I'm on GH but damn.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3024 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 11:52:29 »
(Attachment Link)

Not really sure where to post this but I checked my stats and was a bit shocked. I mean a lot of this time is my computer idling while I'm on GH but damn.
I'm at 11 days, 19 hours, and 58 minutes.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3025 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 12:06:46 »
I mean a lot of this time is my computer idling while I'm on GH but damn.

Only the mods with their secret camera Trojans know how much of that is actual eyeball time.
You should shut down the Geekhack tab when you are not actively reading or writing to keep from embarrassing yourself.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3026 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 12:08:07 »

(Attachment Link)

111 days for me.  :-X

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3027 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 12:47:03 »

(Attachment Link)

On an old gaming forums I used to go on, some guy has over a year of online time, but its obvious its idle time.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #3028 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 12:54:35 »

(Attachment Link)

Does time spent include time spent on tapatalk running in the background? Because on mine it says I've spent 67 days  :confused: and I know for sure that I haven't even spent half as much time here.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3029 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 18:27:34 »
General Statistics - rowdy

Total Time Spent Online: 300 days, 3 hours and 47 minutes.

:eek:

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3030 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 18:36:50 »
General Statistics - rowdy

Total Time Spent Online: 300 days, 3 hours and 47 minutes.

:eek:

Holy crap. That's a long time.

I've started 37 topics apparently =/
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3031 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 18:40:18 »
Those statistics are pretty frightening, 67 days for me!

But at least I have never made a post after midnight and before 6 am.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3032 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 19:16:39 »
Most time online is inlikeflynn - 1068d 1h 38m :eek:

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3033 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 05:29:48 »
Sheesh and all I have is 400 posts er, 401 now.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3034 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 15:44:11 »
Sheesh and all I have is 400 posts er, 401 now.

Congrats :)

A rate of 5.347 posts per day is quite reasonable too!

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3035 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:06:39 »
1337 as ****
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3036 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:36:31 »
91648-0
91650-1

Yeah..... I definitely have a problem. Ffffffffuuuuuu....
null

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3037 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:37:41 »
1337 as ****

Very - grats :)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Yeah..... I definitely have a problem. Ffffffffuuuuuu....

You certainly do!  That theme you have chosen is horrible! :p

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #3038 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 22:37:41 »
1313 hehe

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3039 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 22:43:50 »

(Attachment Link)

Total Time Spent Online:122 days, 16 hours and 58 minutes.

BEAT YOU!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3040 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 22:58:20 »

(Attachment Link)

BEAT YOU!
I've been registered on the forum for less than 6 months though :eek:  :'(
null

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3041 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:12:31 »

(Attachment Link)

BEAT YOU!

You've been here way longer than me though.   :rolleyes:

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3042 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:15:46 »

(Attachment Link)

BEAT YOU!

can't you juste let him win ...
aboozive mod team all over again /s
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3043 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:21:19 »

BEAT YOU!

can't you juste let him win ...
aboozive mod team all over again /s

:'(   

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #3044 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 00:06:07 »
Yay, as predicted I totally lost track of my post count and did nothing special for 1K! :thumb:
Can you pink star me Hoff? :-*

edit: 1001 is still kinda neat

my Penumbra post
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 February 2015, 00:08:47 by MythicalWagyu »
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3045 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 03:04:53 »
Yay, as predicted I totally lost track of my post count and did nothing special for 1K! :thumb:

Show Image

my Penumbra post

Nice reaching the star threshold! Damn the keyboard is just so bright. Is it an angel?!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3046 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 03:41:26 »
Just realised I will be coming up to being here for two whole years in a few months .-.

Hello since I never said hello, when I joined (Around a month ago) I thought I would now, everyone seems really nice so hello nice, lovely people :) Nice to meet you.

Ray was the only one to say hello you are my best friend ray .-.

Love you all hopefully I am around for another 2 years because you can't get rid of me now c:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3047 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 03:43:01 »

Show Image

my Penumbra post

Congratulations! :)

Going to request a star?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3048 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 04:40:12 »

Show Image

my Penumbra post

Congratulations! :)

Going to request a star?

I don't know about him but I sure will once I'll reach the 1K!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3049 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 08:54:38 »

:-* :-*

And congrats!  :D