Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 753069 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #3200 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 05:58:53 »
and 1K:
Show Image

iirc only blue and pink stars are avaible?
No way to get a green one?

Congratulations :)

And unfortunately there is only a limited selection of star colours, based on your number of posts.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3201 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 06:00:53 »
I finally became a Disciple last night.
The emotions where too much to post at the time though. I want to thank Hoff for being the one to baptised me and who helped guide me to the path of enlightenment.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3202 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:28:11 »
I finally became a Disciple last night.
The emotions where too much to post at the time though. I want to thank Hoff for being the one to baptised me and who helped guide me to the path of enlightenment.

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
I wish you a long and joy-filled life as you embark on this journey.
^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3203 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 07:31:25 »

how should I go about bribing a mod in order to get a green star. Would sending food help?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3204 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 08:39:45 »
500 posts. Each one pure gold. You're welcome, folks.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3205 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 10:24:11 »

how should I go about bribing a mod in order to get a green star. Would sending food help?

Sell your body then realize halfway through that you are just going to get a cyan one.  :p
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3206 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 10:32:12 »

Sell your body then realize halfway through that you are just going to get a cyan one.  :p
then no star it will be.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3207 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 10:36:13 »

Nonono, you'll totally get a green one, I promise.   ;)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3208 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 10:38:16 »

then no star it will be.

AKA the best choice.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3209 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 10:48:56 »

then no star it will be.

AKA the best choice.

Joey Quinn #1 rebel confirmed

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3210 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 11:12:44 »

then no star it will be.

AKA the best choice.

Joey Quinn #1 rebel confirmed

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3211 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 11:50:19 »

then no star it will be.

AKA the best choice.

One of us, one of us.

Starless that is.  I chose to be starless, then was slapped with a cog.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3212 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 11:53:46 »
then no star it will be.

AKA the best choice.

One of us, one of us.

Starless that is.  I chose to be starless, then was slapped with a cog.

*Nubb stops making caps just to stick it to The Man.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3213 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 12:26:18 »
900 posts! I'll get to 1000 one day!  :p

EDIT: *Forgets off topic doesn't count

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3214 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 21:41:34 »
500 posts. Each one pure gold. You're welcome, folks.

(Attachment Link)

Congratulations :)

Half way to enlightenment!

900 posts! I'll get to 1000 one day!  :p

EDIT: *Forgets off topic doesn't count

Congrats - steadily but surely ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3215 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 19:39:04 »
Rowdy passed 17k! Congrats dude!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3216 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:40:25 »

Heh thanks :)  Although not much of a milestone :p

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3217 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:47:32 »

For 2.2k plebs like me it is.  :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3218 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 22:41:35 »

For 2.2k plebs like me it is.  :cool:

2.2k is quite respectable and responsible for someone with 6.414 posts per day and nearly 1 year membership.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3219 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 22:50:23 »
About to break 1.8k

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3220 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:06:46 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3221 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:07:39 »
About to break 1.8k

About to congratulate you ...

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #3222 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 02:53:32 »
Got my first topre keyboard, still trying it out, not sure how I feel and going to write a review this weekend. Dont think its for me :/
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3223 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 06:06:13 »

About to break 1.8k

Let the congratulating commence!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3224 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 07:20:06 »
Got my first topre keyboard, still trying it out, not sure how I feel and going to write a review this weekend. Dont think its for me :/

Give it a little time. Most people are underwhelmed at first I think because the Topre hype gets pretty over-the-top sometimes. They are genuinely a nice, super-smooth switch that feels different than any other keyboard out there so just sit back and enjoy the feels.  :)

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3225 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 00:20:02 »

About to break 1.8k

Let the congratulating commence!

Seems 1818 now ... congratulations in retrospect :D

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #3226 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 17:52:03 »

Give it a little time. Most people are underwhelmed at first I think because the Topre hype gets pretty over-the-top sometimes. They are genuinely a nice, super-smooth switch that feels different than any other keyboard out there so just sit back and enjoy the feels.  :)

The main problem is how how I find the switch. I want linear and there is a clear pump. Would also love to get a PBT space
Bet it will feel better when my first topre artisan gets here and give it some flash :)
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3227 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:22:46 »
Not sure becoming evil is a milestone but I keep missing the hundreds so it is now :P
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3228 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 05:54:49 »
Not sure becoming evil is a milestone but I keep missing the hundreds so it is now :P

Grats?

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3229 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:53:17 »
almost 2k bby

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3230 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 01:20:40 »
almost 2k bby

Almost congratulations ;D

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3231 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 13:13:37 »
700 posts already?  And a post that everyone can relate to....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3232 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 03:16:25 »
700 posts already?  And a post that everyone can relate to....

Congrats :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3233 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 07:54:22 »
2K here I come! Well I still have some time to go haha.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3234 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 00:52:42 »
2K here I come! Well I still have some time to go haha.

4.931 posts, per day565 posts to go, about 114 days, or just under 4 months.

See you end of August ;)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #3235 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 11:34:05 »
I just hit 600 posts...  :)

Post per day has gone down below 8 tho, since I was busy doing university applications recently, so it looks like I have some catching up to do... xD

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3236 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 13:08:07 »

Post per day has gone down below 8 tho, since I was busy doing university applications recently, so it looks like I have some catching up to do... xD

Dude you and I are still twins.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #3237 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 13:13:45 »

Haha, yesh true Nj!
I realized we even registered only one day apart from each other.

To bad we didn't get it spot on, but still such twinsies tho! =)

Also Gratz on 600 man!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3238 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 13:46:09 »

Haha, yesh true Nj!

Also Gratz on 600 man!

Aww you two are so cute!!~  <3

:-* :-* :-*

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #3239 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 13:56:39 »

Haha, yesh true Nj!

Also Gratz on 600 man!

Jk Hoff! Nothing but Love brother! <3<3<3

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3240 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 13:59:21 »
Approaching 700.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3241 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:03:15 »
Approaching 700.

You'll get to the star soon enough! ;)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3242 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:27:20 »
Not much happened in 1730, other than Anna Ivanova becoming Empress of Russia.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3243 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 22:37:46 »

Approaching 700.

Approaching a congratulation :p

Approaching 700.

Not for 700, he won't :eek:

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3244 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 02:30:38 »

Approaching 700.

Approaching 700.

Not for 700, he won't :o

I was referring to the 1K star. I was motivating him Rowdy! I know there is some way to go still but you get there pretty fast imo.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3245 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 05:42:52 »

Approaching 700.

Approaching 700.

I was referring to the 1K star. I was motivating him Rowdy! I know there is some way to go still but you get there pretty fast imo.

The trick is to just enjoy the community, post away, and before you know it you hit 10K :eek:

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3246 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 05:51:10 »

Approaching 700.

Approaching 700.

The trick is to just enjoy the community, post away, and before you know it you hit 10K :o

That's exactly what I am doing and it amuses me to see this little number growing every time. :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3247 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 05:55:03 »

Approaching 700.

Approaching 700.

The trick is to just enjoy the community, post away, and before you know it you hit 10K :eek:

I had an account on a now dead forum (RIP GT) that within the space of two years had over 30k posts.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3248 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 21:54:48 »

Haha, yesh true Nj!

Also Gratz on 600 man!

I would just like to point out that I was not the one who said "twinsies."

My boards:
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3249 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 21:55:40 »

Haha, yesh true Nj!

Also Gratz on 600 man!

I would just like to point out that I was not the one who said "twinsies."

But you thought it...!  Still counts!   :))