Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 752997 times)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #3351 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 10:55:26 »
3/4 of the way to 1k~  :blank:

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3352 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 11:40:24 »
1001!

Can I get a cyan star please? :-*

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3353 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 15:39:10 »
1001!

okie  ^.^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3354 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 01:15:31 »
1001!

Congratulations!

And nice star too :)

3/4 of the way to 1k~  :blank:

75% of a congratulation :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3355 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 00:49:45 »
900 posts now!  Holy crow! 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3356 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 00:56:53 »
900 posts now!  Holy crow! 

Congrats :)

Not long to 1000 now!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3357 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:03:29 »
Awwww yiisssss

edit: Crap... I thought I had my 1337.....
1 more sigh....

Double edit:
Aw yisss

« Last Edit: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:30:33 by jokrik »
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3358 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 20:18:29 »
Creeping up on 900, still no burrito star in sight.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3359 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 21:49:48 »
Awwww yiisssss

edit: Crap... I thought I had my 1337.....
1 more sigh....

Double edit:
Aw yisss

Show Image

Congrats :)

Some of us have been waiting for a 10k cake star for a while.  Or a black and orange star.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3360 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 22:01:48 »

Burrito star? I want to go to there.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3361 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 22:35:13 »
Made it to 1500, I still feel like a newbie..

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3362 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 03:50:59 »
100 to go and I'm in the 2K aka no star club. :D

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3363 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 05:58:45 »

'cept you already have a star!

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3364 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 06:14:55 »
I would only be down for a little pixel of poop next to my name. Burritos, cakes, and stars are super lameo.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3365 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 07:37:02 »

'cept you already have a star!

I meant no star for that threshold! :P

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3366 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 09:41:50 »
Oh, I just realised that 2k was a milestone. Anyways, here is what happened in 2004. (I've noticed that the death toll in accidents/attacks has increased dramatically in the last 40 or so years. Sigh.)

2004 was the International Year of Rice. I know, wtf UN?

Spirit and Opportunity both land on Mars in January. Opportunity later discovers that it's landing area was once drenched in water.

Facebook and Ubuntu were both launched. One being slightly more popular than the other...

Terrorists bomb 4 trains in Madrid, killing 191 people. In continuing struggles between the Russian Federation and Chechen rebels, over 1,100 people are taken hostage in a school in Beslan. Two days later, Russian forces end the siege, with the deaths of 334 people. I remember this pretty vividly. With images of explosives hanging from the rooves of the gym, so called "black widows" with suicide vests and dead man switches. Then the Russians moving in with tanks, and the local people using the AKs they've had in their houses for years just trying to get their kids back.

In response to the capture and killing of four Blackwater USA contractors on 31st March, coalition forces launch an offensive to take Fallujah in Iraq.

Dimebag Darrell, former guitarist of Pantera is shot and killed on stage.

The Millau bridge and Taipei 101, the worlds tallest bridge and skyscraper respectively (at the time) are opened. Both are pretty visually stunning:
More

2004 was also the year of the Boxing Day tsunami, caused by an earthquake measuring an enourmous 9.3 on the Richter scale, devastating many coastal areas surrounding the Indian Ocean. The official confirmed death toll stands at around 184,000 people, with around 45,000 still missing.

No notable births as we get closer to the present, but the notable deaths include the 40th POTUS Ronald Reagan, the highly influential Radio DJ John Peel, the legendary Marlon Brando, the fantastic Johnny Ramone, the freedom fighter/terrorist (depending on your views) Yasser Arafat, Superman himself, Christopher Reeve, "The Genius" that was Ray Charles, fashion designer Estee Lauder, and one close to my heart, the former Arizona Cardinals safety, who turned down a $3.6m contract to enlist in the U.S Army in 2001 after 9/11. He was killed by friendly fire in April. If you drive past the Hoover Dam, you will drive over a bridge named in his honour.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3367 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 22:42:18 »
What the heck am I reading.... 
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3368 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 04:58:18 »
I would only be down for a little pixel of poop next to my name. Burritos, cakes, and stars are super lameo.

+1 who the **** wants to be 'esteemed' anyway?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3369 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 07:16:52 »
Oh, I just realised that 2k was a milestone. Anyways, here is what happened in 2004. (I've noticed that the death toll in accidents/attacks has increased dramatically in the last 40 or so years. Sigh.)

2004 was the International Year of Rice. I know, wtf UN?

Spirit and Opportunity both land on Mars in January. Opportunity later discovers that it's landing area was once drenched in water.

Facebook and Ubuntu were both launched. One being slightly more popular than the other...

Terrorists bomb 4 trains in Madrid, killing 191 people. In continuing struggles between the Russian Federation and Chechen rebels, over 1,100 people are taken hostage in a school in Beslan. Two days later, Russian forces end the siege, with the deaths of 334 people. I remember this pretty vividly. With images of explosives hanging from the rooves of the gym, so called "black widows" with suicide vests and dead man switches. Then the Russians moving in with tanks, and the local people using the AKs they've had in their houses for years just trying to get their kids back.

In response to the capture and killing of four Blackwater USA contractors on 31st March, coalition forces launch an offensive to take Fallujah in Iraq.

Dimebag Darrell, former guitarist of Pantera is shot and killed on stage.

The Millau bridge and Taipei 101, the worlds tallest bridge and skyscraper respectively (at the time) are opened. Both are pretty visually stunning:
More
Show Image

Show Image

2004 was also the year of the Boxing Day tsunami, caused by an earthquake measuring an enourmous 9.3 on the Richter scale, devastating many coastal areas surrounding the Indian Ocean. The official confirmed death toll stands at around 184,000 people, with around 45,000 still missing.

No notable births as we get closer to the present, but the notable deaths include the 40th POTUS Ronald Reagan, the highly influential Radio DJ John Peel, the legendary Marlon Brando, the fantastic Johnny Ramone, the freedom fighter/terrorist (depending on your views) Yasser Arafat, Superman himself, Christopher Reeve, "The Genius" that was Ray Charles, fashion designer Estee Lauder, and one close to my heart, the former Arizona Cardinals safety, who turned down a $3.6m contract to enlist in the U.S Army in 2001 after 9/11. He was killed by friendly fire in April. If you drive past the Hoover Dam, you will drive over a bridge named in his honour.

Congrats on 2000 :)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3370 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 12:07:03 »
What the heck am I reading....

I browse Wikipedia a fair amount at work, and I thought it would be interesting to see what happened every year at various posting points.

Congrats on 2000 :)

Also, Half Life 2 was released in 2004. 11 years ago. RIP.

Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #3371 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 18:42:46 »
100! Woot!

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3372 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 18:44:25 »
100! Woot!
posts in here dont count to your total

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #3373 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 19:04:40 »

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3374 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 22:19:11 »
100! Woot!

101 now anyway - congrats :)

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #3375 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 09:14:09 »
This post is my 100th post! No where near a lot of you, but I'm still pretty new around here.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3376 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 09:15:24 »
This post is my 100th post! No where near a lot of you, but I'm still pretty new around here.
So close. ;)

FYI in this subforum posts don't count.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #3377 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 09:28:23 »
So close. ;)

Oh... well, um, this is awkward.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3378 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 10:30:28 »

Freddom
Show Image

Not sure whether to be impressed by the serendipity of your post count, or amazed that after that many posts you're still using the default black-background forum theme and your eyes aren't bleeding.
black is the only way to go my friend
didnt think billnye liked black
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3379 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 20:51:34 »

Freddom
Show Image

Not sure whether to be impressed by the serendipity of your post count, or amazed that after that many posts you're still using the default black-background forum theme and your eyes aren't bleeding.
10/10

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3380 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 20:52:13 »

Freddom
Show Image

10/10
3/5 jesus christ that's a big yikes from present self
« Last Edit: Wed, 31 March 2021, 22:36:11 by hwood34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3381 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 20:52:43 »

Freddom
Show Image

10/10
3/5
10/10 wish I would have thought of that

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3382 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 21:19:26 »
nothing like casual racism on a Wednesday

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3383 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 01:36:02 »
So close. ;)

Oh... well, um, this is awkward.

There now - congrats :)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3384 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 15:39:24 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3385 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 15:55:11 »
Show Image

0.855 posts per day.

Do you even geekhack?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3386 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 15:56:20 »
Show Image

0.855 posts per day.

Do you even geekhack?

I lurked for a few years :)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3387 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 16:15:06 »
Borracho

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3388 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 16:25:30 »

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #3389 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 18:08:35 »
500. Can I get a potato?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3390 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 18:14:30 »

Where is my burrito star

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3391 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 21:51:16 »

Where is my burrito star

You don't see it there?

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3392 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 22:41:13 »
I CAN SEE THE PIXELS. DONT PLAY WITH MY HEART.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3393 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 22:52:32 »

I made this.

My boards:
More

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3394 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 10:50:18 »
Getting closer....

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3395 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 19:20:46 »
107122-0

Just call me kilo-njbair.

My boards:
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3396 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:09:23 »
I guess I hit 8k today.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3397 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:23:30 »
I guess I hit 8k today.

Congratulations! Now people officially can't tell the difference between you and real life.

My boards:
More

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3398 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:41:01 »
I guess I hit 8k today.
You're getting closer to this!!!!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"