Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 752975 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #3500 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 01:27:22 »
My post count is 2015 c:

Happy, er, year-coinciding-with-your-post-count :)
:eek: rowdy, you are going to hit 20k post count in about two months if you keep your posting rate

The current estimate is just before the end of the year.

No rush, it'll happen when it does.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3501 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:41:22 »
Oof. I was going by the post count under my avatar and never realized until now that I hit 1k a while ago.

Yay for me...

Soon.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2015, 13:28:56 by romevi »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3502 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 12:49:20 »
Oof. I was going by the post count under my avatar and never realized until now that I hit 1k a while ago.

Yay for me...

Just so ya know, everyone else in this thread uses the displayed count under their name.  ;)  That's the "official" count on the forum.  :thumb:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3503 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 12:50:16 »
FOUR DAYS NOT IN TROUBLE YET. PERSONAL RECORD.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3504 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 13:16:19 »

Yay for me...

Just so ya know, everyone else in this thread uses the displayed count under their name.  ;)  That's the "official" count on the forum.  :thumb:
Fudge.

Back to the drawing board.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3505 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 13:25:30 »

Yay for me...

Fudge.

Well at least you didn't miss it!  ;)

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #3506 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 13:34:12 »

Yay for me...

Fudge.

Actually, if you think about it, 963 is a pretty neat number to be stuck at for a while. I'm also jealous of demik's "443". It appeals to the IT geek in me.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3507 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 20:04:03 »
This thread, that used to be a bright star, is now a collapsing giant, coming to and end, turning into a black hole. Write its name to have some memories of it, being now a nonsense, there is no milestones anymore.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3508 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 20:21:32 »
My post count is 2015 c:

And now you're set for next year!

I just hit 600 posts. Not nearly as tremendous but hey, not too bad. I'm no njbair or sed though  :eek:
Is this what I'm known for? I was hoping the content of my posts would be my legacy...

I feel like I've been slowing down a bit in the last few weeks. Busy at work, behind the scenes GB stuff, selling our home, and house hunting for a new one has taken its toll on my posts per day.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3509 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 20:24:58 »

Congratulations :)

Need a dynamic custom title that updates with the number of days since last in trouble.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3510 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:04:29 »
This thread, that used to be a bright star, is now a collapsing giant, coming to and end, turning into a black hole. Write its name to have some memories of it, being now a nonsense, there is no milestones anymore.

Did your post count stop too?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3511 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:06:19 »

Congratulations :)

Need a dynamic custom title that updates with the number of days since last in trouble.
This is good

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3512 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:24:58 »

Did your post count stop too?

We are all in timeout, apparently.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3513 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:26:35 »
i was the last post in every subforum for a split second. RIP didnt capture it tho

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3514 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:32:33 »
i was the last post in every subforum for a split second. RIP didnt capture it tho

You are amazing man.

:p :p :p

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3515 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:33:06 »

You are amazing man.

dont encourage my stupidity por favor. i am bored, drunk and sad.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3516 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:34:21 »

You are amazing man.

It is refreshing to see someone that just does not care about what others may think, or say of his behavior.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3517 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:35:11 »

You are amazing man.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3518 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:38:00 »
^ That's a pretty awesome achievement, especially if he didn't mean to do it!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3519 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:40:01 »
> didnt mean to do it
> demik
> yeaaaaaaah

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3520 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:40:58 »
> didnt mean to do it
> demik
> yeaaaaaaah

You should write the book on how to reach 10 thousand posts overnight.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3521 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 21:41:20 »
> didnt mean to do it
> demik
> yeaaaaaaah

GOD YOUR SARCASM IS SO GOOD

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3522 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 22:00:41 »
> didnt mean to do it
> demik
> yeaaaaaaah

No-one's reaching any posts overnight atm.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3523 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 22:02:23 »
rip that purty black star
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3524 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:52:54 »
Does 420 count for a milestone? :p
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3525 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:54:26 »

Yeeeeee

^-^

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3526 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:58:15 »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3527 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:00:03 »
rip that purty black star

You are so close to 5k, wow.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3528 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 03:35:45 »

Yes! Grats - celebrate well ;)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3529 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 07:27:42 »

You have posted over 600 times.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3530 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:10:50 »

Yeah I know, I got a fair bit in during our timeout and classifieds helping people out find items they need.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3531 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 10:23:48 »
Milestone post.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3532 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 10:27:06 »
Milestone post.
Congrats on your first 1,000 posts!

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #3533 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 10:28:47 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 November 2015, 10:34:26 by infiniti »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3534 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 10:32:25 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 November 2015, 10:34:57 by infiniti »

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3535 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 15:16:57 »
2345 posts. That's something.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3536 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 15:21:23 »
Registered this year and already way over 2000...

When I started becoming active here I legit thought you were a mod.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3537 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 15:22:56 »

Yeah I know, I got a fair bit in during our timeout and classifieds helping people out find items they need.

Good deeds will lead you to heaven, not necessarily into milestones posts.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3538 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 19:56:55 »
Milestone post.

Congratulations!

Will you be requesting a star?

Congrats :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3539 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 20:26:17 »

Milestone post.

Congratulations!

Well, shoot. I was going to wait, but why not?!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3540 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 20:44:02 »
Milestone post.

Congratulations!

Gotta ask nicely!

Actually I just need to know which color...

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3541 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 21:21:40 »
Milestone post.

Congratulations!

Gotta ask nicely!

Actually I just need to know which color...
Was gonna PM!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3542 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 21:36:35 »

(I missed the 100  :-[)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3543 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 22:09:49 »

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3544 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 22:17:02 »

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3545 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 00:43:59 »

Matching digits get.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3546 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 04:52:39 »
Show Image

Matching digits get.

Congrats :)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3547 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 13:51:27 »
**** it
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:57:39 by demik »

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3548 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 15:10:35 »
I think this is like the third time I've hit whatever number I'm currently at.
Why do you always want your post count reset anyway?

My boards:
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3549 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 15:21:38 »
**** it
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2015, 00:54:58 by demik »